Three Knight Classes: Sabers (A-F | G-M | N-Z) | Archers (A-C | D-M | N-Z) | Lancers (A-F | G-M | N-Z)
Four Cavalry Classes: Riders (A-F | G-M | N-Z) | Casters (A-F | G-M | N-Z) | Assassins (A-F | G-M | N-Z) | Berserkers (A-F | G-M | N-Z)
Other Classes: Extra (Rulers | Avengers | Moon Cancers | Alter Egos | Foreigners) | Beasts
Unplayable and Arcade Exclusive: (Unclassed | Arcade Exclusive)
Other Notable Characters: Chaldea Security Organization | Villains (Observer on Timeless Temple Villains | Epic of Remnant Villains | Cosmos in the Lostbelt Villains | Crypters | Foreign God and Forces | Lostbelt Kings | Event Villains | Interlude Villains) | Other Characters
These Servants cannot be found or summoned in the mobile version, but they could in the Arcade version. However, as shown with Leonardo Da Vinci (Rider), this may be temporary and the Servant may one day get included in the mobile version as well.
Arcade Exclusive Servants
Rarity: SR (4*)
First appearance: Fate/Grand Order (as Caster)
Voiced by: Hisako Kanemoto
This year, Helena has performed Mahatma Change to transform herself into Santa Claus. Well, she is not exactly Santa Claus. Instead, she is acting as Snegurochka, the granddaughter of Ded Moraz, the Russian equivalent of Santa Claus. Even if she is not quite Santa Claus, she is still here to deliver presents to all of the good children (and bad ones too).
She debuted as the Santa Servant of the 2019 Christmas event in Fate/Grand Order Arcade.
- Flying Saucer: Her Noble Phantasm, Meteor Snegurochka: A Shooting Star Sparkling Across the Holy Night, has her deck her UFO with a giant Christmas tree on top of it, which she rides on top of to fly at the opponent like a rocket and fire a beam from.
- Improbable Weapon User: Her main two weapons are a giant present sack and an ankh-shaped candy cane.
- Kung-Fu Wizard: Because her magecraft is now limited to stuff related to winter and snow, she is using the spare magical power to copy moves she saw Holmes perform when the two of them were alive.
- Winter Royal Lady: Since she is dressing up as Snegurochka, her costume is dominantly blue.
- Sexy Santa Dress: Zigzagged. She is not acting as Santa Claus, but as Snegurochka, the granddaughter of Ded Moraz, the Russian equivalent of Santa Claus. The SPIRIT of this trope is in affect for her final ascension, where she sheds her heavy winter coat for a lovely blue dress.
Rarity: SSR (5*)
First appearance: Fate/Requiem
Illustrated by: Kouhaku Kuroboshi
Voiced by: Yoshiki Nakajima
The last Grand Master of the The Knights Templar. His attempts to reform and reinvigorate his order were met with misfortune and opposition at every turn. When he was burned at the stake on trumped up charges by order of Pope Clement V and King Phillip IV of France, he let loose a Dying Curse which not only seemed to strike down both his persecutors but appeared to hound the ruling houses of France until The French Revolution.
He was first briefly mentioned in the first volume of Fate/Requiem. He made his first proper appearance in the Arcade exclusive Singularity "Cavalry Order's Esteemed Expedition: Lost Jerusalem" as the main antagonist.
- 13 Is Unlucky: The destruction of the Templars began in earnest during a barrage of mass arrests on Friday the 13th, 1307.
- Amazing Technicolor Population: When he reaches Third Ascension, his skin becomes noticeably gray, potentially due to his declining physical health.
- Ascended Extra: He first appeared as a background character in Fate/Requiem before getting a design and actual role in Arcade.
- Cool vs. Awesome: He has a Demon Pillar duel with Ozymandias towards the end of the Jerusalem Singularity.
- Creepy Cool Crosses: He adorns his equipment with a modified version of the iconic Templar cross that has its ends capped with barcodes.
- Failure Knight: Defeated, rebuffed, defamed, arrested, tortured, vilified, and ultimately executed. His career was not one of the Templars' finest.
- Fastball Special: Kicks his sheep companion at his enemies for his Extra attack.
- Knight of Cerebus: His Singularity marks the point where Arcade starts to heavily diverge from the events of its mobile game progenitor.
Rarity: SSR (5*)
First appearance: Fate/Prototype: Fragments of Sky Silver
Illustrated by: Taiki
Voiced by: Ayako Kawasumi
Another version of the Magus of Flowers, visiting from a different world. Always smiling regardless of the situation happening around her, she is a woman like beautiful flowers.
The female Merlin of Arthur's world who sent him on a dimension-spanning quest to hunt down Beast VI. She is currently not in the mobile game, having only been released in the arcade version as part of its campaign for chapter 5 of the main story.
- Adaptational Attractiveness: Like her male counterpart in the main game, she is depicted as far more attractive than the standard depictions of Merlin across the media. Shes also a Gender Flip.
- All Love Is Unrequited: She gently turns the player down after implying that they have feelings for her and warns them against trying to get involved with a succubus.
- Ascended Extra: Downplayed compared to the main games Merlin, but still in play. She began as a voiced cameo in Arthurs Noble Phantasm following his Fate/Grand Order debut and had other brief appearances from there, but her role wasnt necessarily important, only serving as set-up for her eventual reveal. In September 2020, she finally became a playable character (Arcade only) with a full character design and characterization.
- Bokukko: Uses the formal first-person pronoun "watashi" for the most part, but switches to the masculine "boku" in her final ascension. This is also serves as a Call-Back to her dialogue in the Fragments drama CD in which she uses "boku" as well.
- Brilliant, but Lazy: Unlike her masculine mainline counterpart, this Merlin has trouble forcing herself to do things that aren't "fun."
- The Cameo: A voice-only one in Arthur's Noble Phantasm animation as she announces whose seals are getting unlocked.
- Casting Gag: Since regular Merlin shares the same voice actor (Takahiro Sakurai) as Arthur, it's only fitting that Proto-Merlin shares the same voice actress as Altria (Ayako Kawasumi). This is commented upon by Arthur in My Room, who hears Altria and mistakes her for his Merlin until he sees her. Staff have joked this would extend to Fou as well, with a hypothetical Proto-Fou sharing Arthur's seiyuu.
- Cleavage Window: Rather than on her chest, it's on her rear. Downplayed however as it's normally hard to see thanks to Merlin's voluminous hair.
- Combat Stilettos: Wears a pair of heels and is a capable Magus in battle.
- Cool Big Sis: Sees herself as humanitys pretty big sister and is fairly laidback for an ancient being.
- Cool Old Lady: Ancient, thinks of herself as an older sister to the player and is just as laid-back as the main games Merlin.
- Dangerously Short Skirt: If it can even be considered a skirt, its short enough to barely cover her crotch.
- Dimensional Traveler: Like Arthur (Prototype), she hails from the Prototype universe where the King Arthur is actually male and ends up in Arcade while visiting from that world.
- Expository Pronoun: Like her male counterpart, she switches between the formal, polite first-person "watashi" and the youthful, masculine pronoun "boku" when speaking to the player, with the latter usage suggesting shes speaking to them more personally once her bond level is raised high enough.
- Flower Motif: Similarly to her male counterpart, she is associated with pink flowers.
- Freud Was Right: In contrast to her counterpart, her staff and wizard's tower at Avalon are both strongly yonic, with a hole in the middle rather than just a shaft.
- Gender Flip: Amusingly, with Altria being a gender-flip of King Arthur, Proto-Merlin is a gender-flip of Merlin.
- Gendered Outfit: Her outfit looks quite similar to her male counterparts but is feminized in a way that ups the Fanservice, especially in the leg department.
- Guys Smash, Girls Shoot: In contrast to her male counterpart who prefers to use swords during combat, this version of Merlin prominently uses her staff to shoot magic at the enemy in the midst of battle.
- Fertile Feet: Like her male counterpart, she leaves flowers in her wake whenever she goes. Even when shes floating!
- Fingerless Gloves: Wears these across all of her ascensions.
- Flying Weapon: In Fate/Grand Order Arcade, her staff is shown to float on it's own at times.
- Half-Human Hybrid: Like her male counterpart who is half-incubus, she is a half-succubus and has the Mixed Blood EX skill.
- Heroic Seductress: Shes described as a temptress that has a tendency of leading men astray.
- Historical Gender Flip: Outside of being a Gender Flip of Fate/Grand Order Merlin, she is also one of the mythological figure Merlin of whom they're both based off of. Merlin from Arthurian legend was an amalgamation of different historical and mythological figures such as the mad prophet Myrddin Wyllt, as well as Emrys, a character based in part on the 5th century war leader Ambrosius Arelianus.
- Horny Devils: Shes reminds the player of her succubus nature in her third ascension.
- Informed Attractiveness: Like her male counterpart, the games description of her lays on pretty thick how attractive shes supposed to be viewed as.Always smiling regardless of the situation happening around her, she is a woman like beautiful flowers. (...) In front of her beauty, anyone would lose touch with reality and forget their hostility. On the other hand, her excessive beauty (and allure) make her a temptress that has a tendency to lead men astray.
- In the Hood: Starts off wearing a hood but takes it down in her second ascension.
- Leotard of Power: Wears a leotard under her outfit.
- Male Might, Female Finesse: Prefers to use magic at long-range while her male counterpart primarily sticks to close-range sword usage in battle.
- Mystical White Hair: She wouldnt be Merlin without it.
- One Steve Limit: Averted. She shares the same name as her male Fate/Grand Order counterpart with the only thing distinguishing them in that department being that she's labeled as "Merlin (Prototype)" while he's is simply referred to as "Merlin". This is quite unlike her disciple Arthur who has an entirely different name from his female counterpart, Altria. She also shares the title "Magus of Flowers" with Merlin.
- Panty Shot: As a Freeze-Frame Bonus, her panties are visible during her NP animation in Arcade. Averted in that Word of God has confirmed that shes wearing a leotard.
- Perpetual Smiler: Like her male counterpart, she's rarely ever seen without a smile.
- Power Floats: In battle, she starts floating whenever she uses magic. By her third Ascension, she floats everywhere by default.
- Proud Beauty: When summoned, she will describe herself as a "pretty onee-san".
- Rapunzel Hair: Just like her male counterpart, her hair reaches all the way down to her ankles.
- Red Baron: Her title as the Magus Of Flowers.
- Sexy Mentor: Was one to King Arthur, which she mentions in FGO Arcades My Room lines.
- Sealed Good in a Can: Averted, as unlike her male counterpart, her Noble Phantasm title implies that she isnt imprisoned in Avalon.
- Sociopathic Hero: Implied to be even more so than her male counterpart if her description and page quote are any indication. That said, shes still fairly cooperative when shes summoned by the player.Though her calm demeanor gives the impression of a wise sage, her complete lack of tension and her emotionless way of thinking give the impression of a cold magus with no concern for the affairs of the human world.
- Suspiciously Similar Substitute: She subs in as a unit for the main games Merlin in Arcade and is very similiar to him kit-wise (though she's notably weaker), personality wise and appearance wise. Their major differences come in the form of their preferred fighting styles, how they regard the protagonist and what skills they excel in.
- Supernatural Is Purple: Is half succubus and has reddish-purple eyes, signifying her power. It's also notable that her eyes are by default depicted as reddish-purple, with this color only being seen for Fate/Grand Order Merlin in his final uncap and some official art. They're otherwise shown to be a dark purple in his case, as if he's suppressing his magic compared to this version of Merlin who is more reliant on the use of magic in combat.
- Support Party Member: Similar to her male counterpart, her NP and all of her skills are entirely team focused. She still has Hero Creation and Dreamlike Charisma (lower in rank compared to regular Merlin). Her third skill, Part Succubus, works similarly to Illusion in granting brief Invincibility to the entire team, and it also drains the enemy team's NP gauge while filling hers. Finally, her Noble Phantasm Hope of Avalon grants the team Max HP Up, NP Gain Up and Magic Gauge recovery (the stamina used for running and dodging).
- The Tease: In contrast to her male counterpart who usually directs his flirtatious antics toward the other servants in Chaldea, she seems to enjoy playfully teasing the player directly in her bond lines, though she makes it clear in her final ascension that she isnt interested in going any further than that.
- The Unseen: Though she briefly appeared in Arthur's trial quest, she didn't have any artwork in Grand Order or Fragments of Sky Silver and the only physical description of her came from Fragments of Sky Silver which vaguely referred to her as beautiful.
- Unseen No More: She was officially revealed as a playable character for FGO Arcade on September 23rd, 2020, several years after being teased as a character following Arthurs debut in Fate/Grand Order.
- The Voice: Originally all she was in Arthurs NP and in the Fragments of Sky Silver Drama CD until she was finally given a design in Arcade.
- World's Most Beautiful Woman: Her profile in Arcade says that her beauty causes people to forget all sense of reality and lose their enmity.
First appearance: Fate/stay night (as Lancer)
Illustrated by: lack
Voiced by: Ayumu Murase
The childhood self of famed Irish hero Cú Chulainn.
- Alternate Self: Sétanta represents Cú Chulainn in his days as a child yearning to become a great hero. Even though he has all of his future self's memories, he disassociates himself from them, saying that his future is his and his alone. Notably, he can't believe he was killed by Medb's machinations, declaring that she's someone he's more than ready to take on.
- Born Lucky: In stark contrast to his future self's E in Luck, Sétanta posssesses an A in the skill.
- Composite Character: His Noble Phantasm, Cruaidin Sétanta: The Shining Blade that Shreds with Severing Death, is said to be the unnamed sword Sétanta got from King Conchobar assimilated with Cruaidin from "The Battle of Ross na Rig".
- Cool Sword: His Noble Phantasm, Cruaidin Sétanta, is a Demonic Sword boasting power akin to his foster father Fergus' Caladbolg. Rather than blasting off the top of hills, it's an Anti-Unit Noble Phantasm designed to cut down a single opponent with overwhelming force.
- Iaijutsu Practitioner: Despite being from Ireland, Sétanta wields his sword like this, declaring that he's performing "Demonic Sword Drawing" before cutting down his opponent in a single strike.
- I Just Want to Be Badass: Sétanta is Cú Chulainn before he finished his training under Scáthach to become the greatest hero of Irish mythology. Because of this, he's always training to improve himself even though his story has long ended.
- Muscles Are Meaningful: Young, not that tall, but with powerfully built muscles befitting a demigod and hero-in-training.
- Power Glows: His sword glows a shining gold right before he draws it, a clear reference to his nature as the demigod son of Lugh, god of the sun.
- Red Eyes, Take Warning: Like the other iterations of Cú Chulainn, Sétanta possesses red eyes and is a fierce, if inexperienced, warrior.
- Simple Staff: He does most of his fighting with a wooden bludgeon that he uses with great skill and can even call back to his hand at will. The staff seems to be a replacement for Gáe Bolg, as according to the description for Martial Arts Disciplining in the Shadow Country, all versions of Cú Chulainn should either have Gáe Bolg or have this skill as a replacement.
- Stock Shōnen Hero: Brimming with optimism and pluck that his far more experienced and older cynical selves lack (or more likely, lost).
- Wham Line: His profile states that no version of Cú Chulainn should be able to be summoned without either a version of Gáe Bolg or the Martial Arts Disciplining in the Shadow Country skill, given how integral it is to his legend. This calls the Caster version of Cú into question, as he has neither.
- You Gotta Have Blue Hair: He's blue-haired like his older self.
Rarity: SR (4*)
Command Cards: QQAAB; (A)
First appearance: Fate/Grand Order
Illustrated by: Rin Kususaga
Voiced by: Miyuki Sawashiro
Avatar of Lakshmi, Vishnu's wife, who was found when her adoptive father was ploughing the fields. She became Rama's wife when he was able to not only string, but outright break a bow no one else could. However, their happiness wouldn't last as first she was kidnapped by the Demon King Ravana. And even after Rama was able to save Sita, a cursed placed upon him means that they can never be together again.
She first appeared in "Fifth Singularity: North American Myth War: E Pluribus Unum" as an NPC. In Fate/Grand Order Arcade, she was initially released as a Guest Servant with the release of the "Fifth Singularity: North American Myth Erosion: E Pluribus Unum" and then became playable two weeks after.
- Adaptational Badass: Originally, Sita was a textbook Damsel in Distress with no combat capabilities at all, which is also compounded with Rama's questionable acts against her for his people which made her a really pitiable woman. In the Nasuverse, while the Damsel in Distress element remained, she's also a summonable Archer-class Servant with combat capabilities thanks to Rama giving all of his Archer-class qualifications to her.
- Bare Your Midriff: A consistent aspect of her outfit, regardless of ascension level, is that her stomach area is prominently exposed. Higher ascensions cover increasing amounts of her sides, but even at her highest she still leaves her navel and most of the middle abdominal section uncovered.
- Damsel in Distress: Just like in her legend, she was kidnapped and imprisoned in a island fortress.
- Early-Bird Cameo: Plays a Damsel in Distress role in E Pluribus Unum, then became playable two weeks later.
- Fashionable Asymmetry: Her ascension outfits all include legwear that are completely different for each leg. Her right leg always has a red thigh-high boot, while her left leg starts bare before getting a white knee-high boot.
- Gameplay and Story Integration: The Curse of Separation makes it difficult for them to be summoned together, preventing them reuniting. Sure enough, in the main game you can summon Rama but not Sita. But then Sita became summonable years later... in Arcade only, where Rama is not.
- Great Bow: Normally her bow, Haradhanu Janaka: Peerless Bow of Reminiscence, is a regular-sized bow. However, once she activates her Noble Phantasm, it grows to a humongous size where she has to use her entire body to pull back the string of the bow.
- Hartman Hips: Just like her (male...) lover Rama, she also has very prominent hips, which are accentuated by her chest being almost as flat as his.
- Lookalike Lovers: She looks pretty much exactly like Rama, but with twintails. Rama's own androgynous looks really don't help. Fate/Grand Order material III reveals that Kususaga was confused about Sita's concept and thought that Rama would transform into a girl, which resulted in Sita's design.
- Mega Twintails: The main notable difference she has from Rama is that, while she has long red hair that reaches her hips just like him, it's styled into a pair of pigtails. In her case they act as Girlish Pigtails, signifying her cutesy and girly mindset compared to Rama's more serious and somewhat smug attitude.
- Official Couple: With Rama.
- Star-Crossed Lovers: The aptly named Curse of Separation is preventing them from reuniting. When Rama finally finds her in the "Fifth Singularity: North American Myth War: E Pluribus Unum", he collapses from his wounds and she ends up giving her life to save him. Furthermore, she debuted in a playable capability as an Arcade-exclusive character and Rama isn't playable there.
- Stone Wall: Her skills are entirely defensive, including a party wide defense boost, overlapping debuff immunities, a Guts/healing combo that also includes heal over time, a Noble Phantasm that cleanses her debuffs and increases her personal healing effectiveness, and a powerful combination taunt/hit-based Invincibility. But, like Georgios, she has no offensive skills of any kind and a damaging NP.
Rarity: SR (4*)
First appearance: Fate/EXTRA CCC Foxtail
Illustrated by: Takenoko Seijin
Voiced by: Nao Tōyama
- Bare Your Midriff: Her crop-top shirt and tiny skirt do a good job showing off her curvy but decently toned stomach.
- Cupid's Arrow: She uses her Mystic Eyes to bring out existing feelings in people. Notably, she doesn't use this to "make" people fall in love, only to encourage existing couples to get on with it.
- Dark-Skinned Blonde: Has a tan in this form with blonde hair to reflect on her gyaru persona.
- Fashionable Asymmetry: She only wears a single fishnet stocking on her left leg.
- Going Commando: Actually averted as even though she has stated to not wear underwear in the past, Suzuka is clearly wearing some kind of thong. Considering that she is in a 3D game, it would be somewhat hard to get away with that.
- Gyaru Girl: Her normal JK persona has started to lean towards a ganguro style, with her tanned skin, blonde hair and wearing more revealing clothing than normal. Her profile states there's no special meaning to it; she just wanted to try out a change.
- It Makes Sense in Context: The reason for Suzuka being a Santa. Christmas in Japan is more of a holiday for couples, and combining Suzuka's romantic JK persona with that cultural quirk brought about her Christmas incarnation.
- Selfie Fiend: Her summoning animation has her taking a selfie with the player and part of her Noble Phantasm animation has her taking a selfie with the rest of the team which buffs all of them.
- Sexy Santa Dress: Her outfit is basically just a slightly more modest version of Quetzalcoatl's Santa bikini, what with her Dangerously Short Skirt even compared to regular Suzuka combined with a very small crop-top that results in a notable mixture of Bare Your Midriff and She's Got Legs.