The characters of Fancy Island.
The Cat Girls
The protagonist and mascot of the game. She likes collecting cute things. Is 10,016 years old. She traveled to the titular Fancy Island but now finds herself trapped inside.
- Dual Boss: With the Ichimatsuko Doll, though his role is limited to occasionally popping out and distracting the player, forcing them to click him 5 times to get him out of the way.
- Maniac Tongue: He has a long tongue sticking out of him.
- Monster Clown: He is a clown with long limbs, a Nightmare Face, and a Maniac Tongue.
- Nightmare Face: His clown face and Maniac Tongue.
- Big Bad: He is the god who rules over the monsters in Fancy Island.
- Evil Laugh: Has a deep one every time he defeats you.
- Evil Sounds Deep: His Evil Laugh is noticeably deeper than the other laughs in the game.
- Monster Clown: He is the Big Bad and a huge, buff clown who is behind all the scary monsters.
- Physical God: As his name suggests, he is a god of some sort.
- Flying Face: They are all deformed faces that will explode when you click them.
- Dual Boss: With Pieyama MK-2, who occasionally helps her by stunning the player.
- Bonus Boss: As Youkai Cat, she appears in a secret page that can be accessed in iamonnenuohs.html by putting in the right password, which is found in the extra page after the credits.
- Demonic Possession: Inflicts this on Catshow to become Youkai Cat.
- Slasher Smile: While not as wide as some others, she has a smile as she attacks you.
- Stringy-Haired Ghost Girl: Like many of the enemies.
- Tears of Blood: She cries black blood, and like Elizabeth, is smiling as she does this.
- Walking Spoiler: Due to her role as the Bonus Boss possessing Catshow.
- Post-Final Boss: The Gallery Master is one last Jump Scare character who will attack you in the Gallery, which you will have unlocked after defeating the actual Final Boss, the Pieyama God, and watching the credits. Unlike the previous fight, she goes down in one hit from your gun, much like the normal enemies do, and she can't even hurt you. Defeating her takes you to the Fancy Island Archive, which is full of rejected pages and secret events.
- Stringy-Haired Ghost Girl: Like many of the enemies.
- Walking Spoiler: Her role is to be one last Jump Scare after the game is otherwise beaten.
- Zero-Effort Boss: She goes down in one hit and can't even hurt you.
- Girl with Psycho Weapon: She wields a big pair of scissors.
- Malevolent Masked Men: She is an enemy that pops up in atelierdesu.html wearing a black medical mask and wielding a pair of scissors. She is based on the Kuchisake-onna, a similar urban legend with a similar mask.
- Meaningful Name: Since she is found on a fake 404 page.
- Shear Menace: 404 has a pair of scissors that she will use to kill you if you don't kill her first.
- Bonus Boss; As Youkai Cat, he appears in a secret page that can be accessed in iamonnenuohs.html by putting in the right password, which is found in the extra page after the credits.
- Cats Are Mean: Not normally- he is pretty friendly- but he becomes an antagonist when turning into Youkai Cat, thouhgh Ellis is controlling him.
- Multiple-Tailed Beast: As Youkai Cat, he has two tails.
- Walking Spoiler: Due to him being possessed and becoming the Bonus Boss.
- Black Eyes of Evil: She has pitch-black eyes, like some of the other enemies.
- Flying Face: She is must a head who flies at you in cfoaanscyter.html, the Rail Shooter level.
- Maniac Tongue: Her tongue is pointed like a snake's and points out of her mouth.
- Meaningful Name: Her name alludes to her eyes, which look as though they were pecked out by a crow.
- Stringy-Haired Ghost Girl: Has the appearance of one, though she is just a head.
- Tears of Blood: It is faint, but you can see blood around her eye socekts.
- Evil Laugh: Emits one when she encounters the player.
- Meaningful Name: She is based on the Kuchisake-onna, a legend of a Japanese woman who's mouth was slit open by a samurai.
- Nightmare Face: She is missing the flesh around her mouth, resulting in her gums being fully visible as she jump-scares the player.
- Stringy-Haired Ghost Girl: Has the appearance of one plus visible gums.
- Off with His Head!: Both suffered this at some point.
- Peek-a-Boo Corpse: They will fall down on the player at times.
- Maniac Tongue: Namakubi has her tongue sticking out in both her game sprite and her LINE sticker.
- Posthumous Character: They were once living people, but were beheaded. DobiiKubi's sticker shows that he used to be a barista.
- Body Horror: The left half of her face was ripped off, and her left eye is poking out of her face.
- Meaningful Name: Her name is Japanese onomatopoeia for thundering sounds.
- Sdrawkcab Name: The page she appears in, orodorodd.html, is her name spelled backwards.
- Stringy Haired Ghsot Girl: Like many of the enemies.
- Evil Mask: Downplayed with the Elizabeth masks. They are certainly creepy, crying blood and having a Slasher Smile while Laughing Mad, but they never actively harm the player like the other apparitions.
- Laughing Mad: Her laugh, which is a unique one, is noticeably more unhinged than the others. Ironically, she is one of the few apparitions that never attacks you.
- Slasher Smile: She has a particularly wide one, though she never outright attacks you.
- Tears of Blood: Blood leaks from their eyes, though disturbingly they are smiling while doing it. Though, in her LINE sticker, she averts this.
- Black Eyes of Evil: Ima has black eyes like many enemies.
- Flying Face: Ima is a floating head that will attack the player. Her hair is much longer than her face.
- Stringy-Haired Ghost Girl: She is a Flying Face version of one, and it is implied that the death of Doemon (her baby) is what turned her into a vengeful spirit.
- A Dog Named "Dog": Her name rougly translates to "shadow".
- Beef Gate: In dpiaoeyla258am.html, if you have not beaten Eyedaddy and acquired his sword, you cannot defeat her when she appears, and she will send you to a series of screamers and kill you.
- Shadow People: Seems to be this, as her body is covered in shadow.
- Dark Is Not Evil: Despite his dark clothes and pale skin, he will not harm the player and actively helps them- at worst, he makes you solve his puzzles.