Fairy Tail: Fairy Tail | Natsu Dragneel | Strongest Team | Sirius Team | Founders | Other Members
Other Guilds: Official Guilds (Blue Pegasus | Lamia Scale | Saber Tooth) | Dark Guilds (Oración Seis | Grimoire Heart | Tartaros) | Crime Sorcière
Kingdoms and Regions: Kingdom of Fiore | Edolas | Alvarez Empire
Other Characters: Main Villains | Celestial Spirits | Dragons | Magic Council | Criminals | Others
Prequels, Sequels, and Spin-Offs
Main: Zero | 100 Years Quest
Other: Ice Trail | Blue Mistral | Fairy Girls | Gaiden | Happy's Heroic Adventure | City Hero
Anime: Series 1 | Series 2 | Series 3
Films: Phoenix Priestess | Dragon Cry
All character tropes should go on the Fairy Tail character pages. The characters from Fairy Tail Gaiden are listed below with the character page they are currently on.
Characters from Fairy Tail
- Fairy Tail
- Sirius Team: Laxus Dreyar, Gajeel Redfox, Panther Lily, Levy McGarden
- Official Guilds
- Saber Tooth: Sting Eucliffe, Rogue Cheney
Twin Dragons of Saber Tooth
The master of Abyss Horn, who kidnaps Yukino.
A young dragon-obsessed man who sets a trap for the Twin Dragons to steal their dragon lacrima.
- Arc Villain: He is the main villain of the second arc.
- Big Brother Bully: He treats Dia terribly. After his defeat he does get better eventually.
- HeelFace Turn: He becomes a better person after his defeat.
- Red Right Hand: He has a bruise on his right eye and is the main antagonist of the second arc.
- Siblings in Crime: With Dia, he orchestrates a fake town to trap the heroes.
Toparge's sister and accomplice.
- Composite Character: She is what Minerva was like before she turned, but much less cruel. In her case, her relationship with Toparge does soften up.
- Cute and Psycho: She is a little girl, who brainwashes and entire town to trap the Saber Tooth guild.
- Dangerous Forbidden Technique: If the user uses the hammer on themselves, it would kill them eventually. Minerva manages to destroy the hammer before it can happen.
- Drop the Hammer: She uses a hammer as weapon.
- HeelFace Turn: Becomes a better person after Minerva stops her from her strongest attack.
- Siblings in Crime: With Toparge, she orchestrate a fake town to trap the heroes.
Leader of the Red Princess, a rival guild to Blue Pegasus.
- Easily Forgiven: Despite kidnapping Ichiya, he's more then willing to forgive her.
- Gonk: Proclaims herself to be the most beautiful person in the world. But her looks are largely to the contrary.
- No Accounting for Taste: Kidnapped Ichiya because she saw him as someone worthy of her beauty much to the bewilderment of Laxus and his crew.
Red Princess's elite fighters, consisting of Lead, Sonnet, Capricca, and Carol.
- Amazon Brigade: All of them are female.
- Master of Illusion: They use illusory magic that's powerful enough to trick Laxus into thinking he's fighting enemies who are as powerful as the Ten Wizard Saints.
- Ninja: Capricca is dressed like one.
- Shock and Awe: Subverted. All of them appear to use a different form of lighting magic—Carol can absorb them with her staff and redirect it; Capricca uses it in her ninja strikes; Lead is a Thunder Make wizard who can make animal constructs from lighting; and wears Thunder Armor that defends her from lightning—until it's revealed to all be an illusion.
- Underestimating Badassery: They oblige Laxus in a one on four fight and do give him some trouble, thinking since they all wield lighting, he can't hurt them. He proves them wrong when he both tanks and overpowers their second Unison Raid attack.
- Bitch in Sheep's Clothing: Seems like a nice girl, but later reveals she's a follower of Zeref.
- Fusion Dance: Once of the God of Nightfall armor is unsealed, she allows herself to merge with it to control it's powers.
- Karma Houdini: Downplayed. The armor is destroyed and her plans are thwarted. But the most punishment she gets is repairing all the damage she caused with the threat of being turned over to the Magic Council if she gets out of line.
- Manipulative Bitch: She tricked the entire village thinking that destroying the mirror will help their land prosper. In reality, it was sealing a powerful armor called the God of Nightfall that she wanted to merge with.
- Master of Illusion: The God of Nightfall's power allows her this, showing the victim what they care most to be in danger and prompts them to attack others in trying to defend it.
- Villainous Breakdown: As Laxus and the Raijin Tribe start overpowering her, she gets more desperate and negative power she was controlling starts to go haywire until the God of Nightfall armor is utterly destroyed.
- Big Damn Heroes: Aids Laxus in his fight against the God of Nightfall before he can get overwhelmed.
- Good All Along: Weyse claims his tribe is evil when it's really the opposite.
- Hoist by His Own Petard: His magic is meant to power him with each attack to be stronger then his opponent. However his body could only take so much and he hit his limit while fighting Laxus.
- Last of His Kind: He is part of the tribe that had sealed the God of Nightfall away and is the last to look over the mirror keeping him sealed.
- Poor Communication Kills: Inverted. He does clue Laxus in that Weyse is lying, but isn't specific to exactly why until she gets her hands on the armor, claiming that the village had forgotten about legend of the God of Nightfall and that his tribe has chose to distance themselves from them.