Fairy Tail: Fairy Tail | Natsu Dragneel | Strongest Team | Sirius Team | Founders | Other Members
Other Guilds: Official Guilds (Blue Pegasus | Lamia Scale | Saber Tooth) | Dark Guilds (Oración Seis | Grimoire Heart | Tartaros) | Crime Sorcière
Kingdoms and Regions: Kingdom of Fiore | Edolas | Alvarez Empire
Other Characters: Main Villains | Celestial Spirits | Dragons | Magic Council | Criminals | Others
Prequels, Sequels, and Spin-Offs
Main: Zero | 100 Years Quest
Other: Ice Trail | Blue Mistral | Fairy Girls | Gaiden | Happy's Heroic Adventure | City Hero
Anime: Series 1 | Series 2 | Series 3
Films: Phoenix Priestess | Dragon Cry
All character tropes should go on the Fairy Tail character pages. The characters from Blue Mistral are listed below with the character page they are currently on.
Characters from Fairy Tail
A girl Wendy meets when she arrives in Nanalu Village. She's apparently the only mage in the village as her family could use magic. Has the ability to manipulate objects.
ShiyuuA young boy within Nanalu Village, Yoshino has a crush on him.
- An Ice Person: Revealed to be an ice mage and the one kidnapping villagers from the village.
- Happily Adopted: Reveals he was taken into the village a year ago.
- I Did What I Had to Do: Didn't want his new home to be destroyed so he froze most of the citizens to keep them out of harms way and wanted Wendy to activate the Dragon's Treasure so he could save them. Then he finds out the leader of Night Butterly had no intention of keeping his word.
- Taking the Bullet: Does so to Yoshino when the thin leader of Night Butterly's attack heads her way.
- Poor Communication Kills: He was being blackmailed by the thieves guild, Night Butterly, into trying to activate a Dragon Stone. But fails to tell Wendy that only a Dragon Slayer could do it so of course she has no idea what he's talking about when he keeps requesting her to do it. Then has the gall to blame her the town's downfall when he provokes her.
A thieves guild that was the cause of the disappearances in Nanalu Village.
- Bad Boss: The thin leader wounds his own men when he counter attacks Team Natsu.
- Creepy Crossdresser: Yes, those are men in women's clothing.
- Energy Absorption: The thin leader has this as his main magic as he can absorbs any magic thrown at him.
- Fat and Skinny: The co-leaders are this though the thin one does the most talking.
- No Name Given: The leaders of the thieves never have their names revealed.
- Making a Splash: The fat leader can do this with his magic as he uses it to grab Yoshino.
- Phlebotinum Overload: How the thin leader is defeated when Team Natsu combine their power that he balloons and eventually explodes.
- Underestimating Badassery: The slim leader notices Team Natsu has come to back up Wendy but figures since there's only four of them, they can take them. Guess how well that goes?
- You Destroyed My Village: The thin one gloats he was the one that destroy Shiyu's original village looking for the Dragon Treasure.
- You Have Outlived Your Usefulness: The thin leader tries to pull it on Shiyuu when he sees no more use for Shiyuu and his village.
Yoshino's great grandmother, hailed as a hero in her village for killing a dragon.
- All of the Other Reindeer: When she first came to the village, she was ridiculed by the other villagers because they feared magic.
- Doomed by Canon: Since her death takes place years before Fairy Tail and Blue Mistral, we know that she won't survive.
- Mercy Kill: She didn't really kill the dragon out of maliciousness, in fact she was friends with it after she pulled the dragon stone out of it's foot. The dragon, on the verge of dying anyway, requested she do this so that the villagers will accept her for killing the "evil" dragon.
- Posthumous Character: Long dead by the start of the story.
A bandaged man Wendy and Carla meet when they fall off a train carrying them back to Magnolia and end up in the backyard of his mansion.
- All of the Other Reindeer: Started getting this due to Sara convincing the nearby villagers that his and his nomadic people were the cause of withering trees
- Bandaged Face: And body. Turns outs its to cover the parts of his body that are turning to wood due to the spell cast over the mansion.
- Not Evil, Just Misunderstood: When Wendy and Carla first meet him, he looks like he might be a serial killer and chases them when they run. But he turns out to be a really nice man who was just trying to defend himself and his friends who were turned into trees.
- Super Strength: Despite his lanky figure, he's pretty strong. Able to punch through rock with his bare hands.
A powerful female mage whose responsible for Tan's predicament.
- Easily Forgiven: Tan and the villagers forgive her for her lies since she did at least have their best interest at heart.
- Green Thumb: Specializes in plant magic.
- Girlish Pigtails: Seen to have this hairstyle when her hood is down.
- Hidden Heart of Gold: According to Tan, she was convinced that Tan and his nomads were being harmful to the forest with their development and tried to forced them to leave despite Tan telling them they had no where to go. When he refused, she lied to the villagers that Tan and his clan were "Death Gods" responsible for the deterioration of the trees and chased him and his clan into a mansion where she used her magic to turn them into trees. Tan managed to resist the longest but is slowly turning into a tree himself. Eventually its revealed that while she puts on the act of being uncaring, she was just trying to look out for the village's best interest, even if said methods were a bit excessive.
- In the Hood: Most of the time always seen in a cloak.
- In Harmony with Nature: Her main power, she can hear the lifeforce of things, including the forest.
- Poor Communication Kills: The reason she had Tan and his group holed up in a mansion was because they had unknowingly been carrying around an disease that was spreading to the forest and she didn't want it to spread to the villagers till they had built up an immunity. However a boy that had been playing in the mansion calls out her methods and that things could've went better if Sara had just bothered to tell everyone of her power to hear the forest sooner and gave everyone a better understanding of what was going on since she nearly died from the infection herself.
- Well-Intentioned Extremist: She really cares about the forest around the village but saw Tan and his clan's development, which was meant as thanks to the village for taking them in, as a danger to it.