Fairy Tail: Fairy Tail | Natsu Dragneel | Strongest Team | Sirius Team | Founders | Other Members
Other Guilds: Official Guilds (Blue Pegasus | Lamia Scale | Saber Tooth) | Dark Guilds (Oración Seis | Grimoire Heart | Tartaros) | Crime Sorcière
Kingdoms and Regions: Kingdom of Fiore | Edolas | Alvarez Empire
Other Characters: Main Villains | Celestial Spirits | Dragons | Magic Council | Criminals | Others
Prequels, Sequels, and Spin-Offs
Main: Zero | 100 Years Quest
Other: Ice Trail | Blue Mistral | Fairy Girls | Gaiden | Happy's Heroic Adventure | City Hero
Anime: Series 1 | Series 2 | Series 3
Films: Phoenix Priestess | Dragon Cry
All character tropes should go on the Fairy Tail character pages. The characters from Fairy Girls are listed below with the character page they are currently on.
Characters from Fairy Tail
A dark guild that copies famous guilds and extort money out of people.
- Gonk: They don't even look remotely like the people they're imitating. In fact all the members are male.
- Mugging the Monster: Considering who they were impersonating, they should've known better then to try to pick a fight with members of Fairy Tail. Especially since they knew of them from the Grand Magic Games.
- No-Holds-Barred Beatdown: On the receiving end of it from four of the Fairy Tail girls.
- Too Dumb to Live: Copying Fairy Tail then trying to take on Lucy, Erza, Wendy and Juvia. Ends about as well as you'd expect.
- Would Hurt a Child: They kick Roil when they overhear him badmouthing him.
- Zerg Rush: Attempted it when two of their members tell the others who attacked them. They quickly find that doesn't mean squat to members of Fairy Tail.
RoyalA young boy who acts as a guide to Crocus to the four Fairy Girls. He later requests that they find his father's attacker.
- Expecting Someone Taller: Admits he didn't expect Fairy Tail to be so oddball and cheery, picturing them more serious looking. Of course then he actually sees the Fairy Girls fight...
- Small Role, Big Impact: While he doesn't have a lot of screen time, it's thanks to him asking the Fairy Girls for help that Raven Goblin's scheme was thwarted.
Raven GoblinA dark guild made up of inventors who set about trying to take over Crocus.
- Arc Villain: The main villains of the first Fairy Girls story arc.
- Mad Scientist: Considering they're made up of inventors, it's not a stretch to peg them as this.
DomOne of the researchers of Raven Goblin who was impersonating the King of Crocus while the real one had by kidnapped by his guild.
- Clothes Make the Superman: He uses a suit that allows him to expand explosion in every direction.
- Did Not See That Coming: He claims his suit doesn't have any blind spot. Turns out he forgot to protect his head which Lucy and Leo take advantage of.
- Fat Bastard: Pretty hefty looking guy.
- Having a Blast: His main attack is just sending out explosions in all directions.
- No-Holds-Barred Beatdown: Gets throttled by Leo once Lucy and he get around his explosions.
- Voluntary Shapeshifting: Disguises himself as the King of Crocus and does a good job it, fooling even the Fairy Girls. Though it's unknown if that's his magic or if it was part of his suit.
Rusie and RoenA sister duo of Raven Goblin who act as the engine to their airship.
- Bad Boss: When their subordinates get caught up in their wind attack and Wendy calls them out on it, they claim they can just replace them.
- Big Guy, Little Guy: Rusie the big, Roen the little.
- Blow You Away: Their main attack involves using giant fans to blow their opponents away.
- Did Not Think This Through: They manage to incapacitate the Fairy Girls for a bit before sicing their subordinates on them...only to notice their henchmen are likewise caught in the wind attack.
- Gonk: Rushie, the elder sister.
Another researcher of Raven Goblin in a bear suit.
- Bears Are Bad News: He wears a bear suit and he's evil.
- Blood from the Mouth: The girls think it is when they first see him. Turns out it's just jam.
- Cuteness Proximity: Weaponized, he uses pheromones and the huggable design of a teddy bear to keep his target from attacking him and bring them under his control. Juvia manages to snap herself out of it as she love Gray more however.
- Elmuh Fudd Syndwome: Speaks like this in the official English translation.
- Lightning Bruiser: Surprisingly fast for a bulky guy.
- Verbal Tic: -Bu!, only the Japanese version.
Leader of the Raven Goblin Guild.
- Barrier Warrior: Her main invention is a magic barrier that deflects attacks from the inside but can let in attacks from the outside. She can also make shields with them.
- Daddy's Little Villain: The daughter of the founder of the guild, Silverspark.
- Expecting Someone Taller: The Fairy Girls are surprised that that Guild leader is just a small girl.
- Zerg Rush: Her main gambit against the girls, with Lucy, Juvia amd Wendy trapped in her barrier. She sends her army of mooks to take care of Erza, whose forced to defend the three, hoping to wear her down. It almost works if not for Lucy and Juvia's Unison Raid.
The main founder of the Raven Goblin Guild and Ripenille's father.
- Abusive Parent: More then willing to sacrifice his daughter for his plans Or so he says.
- Arc Villain: He serves as one for the first major story arc of the manga.
- Final-Exam Boss: He uses all the inventions the other members of his guild used.
- If You're So Evil, Eat This Kitten: Lucy calls him out on sacrificing his daughter and gambles on if he'll truly kill Ripenille by having her trap the girls in her barrier, giving him an easy enough target to wipe all of them out. He can't go through with it as Lucy knows the look of a true father when she sees it.
- Villain Has a Point: Silverspark isn't wrong about the possibility of their world losing their magic. Not shortly after this incident, Tartaros would almost succeed in wiping out magic. Ironically when he tried to tell the king this, Crawford, the head of the Magic Council, dispelled his notion and called Silverspark deluded. Considering what we find out later about Crawford, it was likely he was just trying to stop a potential threat to his plans.
- Well-Intentioned Extremist: Wanted to take over Crocus because he feels the king is too reliant on magic and will lead it to ruin through that belief without taking precautions on if magic disappears from their world.
- You Have Failed Me: Reveals he only used his guild as pawns to test his inventions before he set his plan into motion and even only sees his daughter as expendable Subverted on that last one, he still does care and when given the opportunity to really go through with killing her along with the Fairy Girls, he purposefully misses.
A dark guild that poses as a resort to lure in wizards, trap them, then zap away their magic to use as their own. Only consists of two people named Gen and Lily.
- Curb-Stomp Battle: Despite having drained the magic of 100 wizards. Lucy and Loki take them out in one hit.
- Lotus-Eater Machine: They trap their victims in a beach like setting while the drain their magic via vines from their plant monster.
- Oh, Crap!: Once Lucy (with some help from Mavis) breaks free and has Loki beat them and their monster single-handily
A wizard who joins Fairy Tail after seeing them fight in the Grand Magic Games, especially infatuated with Wendy. In truth however shes really a member of the dark guild, Rose Marionette.
- The Atoner: After Rose Marionette's defeat, she apologizes and vows to make up for her wrongdoing.
- Bitch in Sheep's Clothing: It turns out that she's a villain who's working to lure Wendy into a trap, but has a better reason for her villainy than it first appears.
- But Now I Must Go: She apologizes and decides to part ways with Fairy Tail until she makes up for betraying them.
- HeelFace Turn: She wasn't bad to begin with. But after Rose Marionette betrays her and seeing Wendy try to save her she quickly switches sides.
- Heroic Sacrifice: Attempts it by separating Wendy and the Fairy Girls from Rose Marionette and trying to keep the latter from chasing them, but is easily knocked aside. Luckily Erza broke free from her hypnosis to save her.
- I Did What I Had to Do: Reveals she participated in Rose Marionette's plans because she desperately needed money to save her church and the kids living there. However she realizes the kids she cares for would never forgive for her methods and tries to help the Fairy Girls.
- Impaled with Extreme Prejudice: The leader of Rose Marionette stabs her from behind. She manages to survive thanks to Wendy.
- Senpai Kohai: Considers Wendy, who's one of the youngest and newest members of Fairy Tail, her senpai, even though the guild doesn't recognize senpais or kohais. Wendy, however, insists that the responsibility of a senpai is to take responsibility for the kohai's mistakes when protecting Sumire from her former friends.
A dark guild who plot to sell weapons made from the magic of kidnapped wizards.
- Arc Villain: Technically of the second arc, though not as prominent as Raven Goblin since they only show themselves near the end of the story. Heck they're only a threat because Sumire managed to trick the Fairy Girls with sleeping gas, making then vulnerable enough that they could hypnotize them. When actually confronted, it ends about as well as you expect.
- Arms Dealer: In a sense. They kidnap powerful wizards, then drain their magic with a machine and convert it into weapons (in this case, bombs from Wendy's wind magic), which they had planned to sell to other Dark Guilds and make a name for themselves on the Black Market.
- Bald of Evil: The guild's leader is bald-headed.
- Defeat by Modesty: Lauren, the guild's swordswoman, tries to fight Erza thinking she's a match. Erza easily beats her by shredding her clothes.
- Greater-Scope Villain: Reveal they had came up with the magic drain plan Ant Lion had attempted and refined it.
- Mind Control: One of the members keeps most of the Fairy Girls in their service by hypnosis. However Erza eventually breaks free thanks to her fake eye and knocks him out, freeing the others.
- Oh, Crap!: When they're actually forced to fight the Fairy Girls after they free themselves from their hypnosis. Quickly finding out there's a difference between getting the drop on them and actually confronting them head on which they immediately regret doing the latter.
- Shout-Out: Their designs are similar to the Droogs from A Clockwork Orange.
- Underestimating Badassery: Largely think they can easily take the Fairy Girls simply because they fell into their trap. Lauren even thinking shes a match for Erza. Once the the fairy girls were freed from the hypnosis, they take out Rose Marionette in seconds. Dumb thing too is that they knew of their strength from the Grand Magic Games, but focus solely on Wendy as they figured she was the weakest and easiest to handle. And even then, she was only at half power due to the magic drainage and still gave them trouble.
- Verbal Tic: The guild hypnotist, Hypnotic Gorilla, always ends his sentences with "Uho".
- You Have Outlived Your Usefulness: When they overhear Sumire bad-mouthing them and just using them as a means for her own ends. The leader stabs her from behind, stating they don't need her anymore now that they have Wendy.
- The Alcoholic: Erza notes she smells of booze before coming into the host club and she tries to drink more right then and there. But Erza stops her and drinks the entire bottle.
- The Collector: Has been kidnapping host men for her collection. Including Ichiya for some reason.
- Eyes Always Shut: Most of the time she usually has her eyes closed. Though not opposed to opening them.
- Rich Bitch: Snobby, rude and of course very wealthy. It's implied her upbringing made her that way. Erza gives her a major wake up call though.
- Bitch in Sheep's Clothing: A supposedly nice if clumsy girl. In reality, a devious member of a batch of slave traders.
- Crystal Ball: Uses on to contact Jist at one point.
- Idiot Hair: Has a bit of a hair that stands up on it's own.
- In the Hood: Wears a hooded cloak when revealing her true colors.
- Outgambitted: When the Fairy Girls split up, she and a few other new recruits manage to ambush Lucy and Erza. Sending the latter falling into a cliffside and knocking out Lucy to keep her from summoning her spirits. However Lucy had the foresight to summon Capricorn when she arrived on the island who swiftly knocks out Anelle and her flunkies.
- Squishy Wizard: Admits her group try to do their work without causing fights through incapacitating their targets via viruses, spells or ambushes. As such she doesn't have much combat experience and it comes to bite her in the ass when she herself falls into a trap set by Lucy.
- The Mole: She's really working for a bandit clan slave traders who had their eyes on Mermaid Heel for awhile.
- Mad Bomber: Dabbles in chemistry and uses bombs as his weapons.
- Put Down Your Gun and Step Away: Attempted this with Erza when "Anelle" was holding Lucy hostage and tried to force Erza to inject the virus into herself so he could sell her. Too bad for him, "Anelle" turned out to be Gemini.
- Slavery Is a Special Kind of Evil: Kidnaps women and sells them without remorse.
- Squishy Wizard: Even worse then Anelle, dude doesn't use magic and only kept Erza at bay when who he thought was "Anelle" holding Lucy hostage was really Gemini in disguise to get close to get the serum needed for the virus affecting Mermaid Heel. Once Lucy got it, Erza takes him down in one hit and he quickly surrenders when the other Fairy Girls take care of his flunkies.
- Fat Bastard: Subverted. Bramby was made to be one, but it's proven otherwise when it's revealed Zevis was disguising herself as him.
- Frame-Up: Zevis was hoping to disguise herself as Bramby and steal panties to get him fired. She's foiled due the fact Wendy could recognize her scent.
- Four Eyes, Zero Soul: Zevis is a glasses wearer and has designs on Bramby's job.
- Glamour: Zevis uses this to disguise herself as Bramby for her scheme.
- Panty Thief: Bramby is supposedly one when Wendy catches him in act of stealing a few. But it's later revealed its Zevis in disguise.
- Prim and Proper Bun: Zevis has this as her hairstyle.
- Reasonable Authority Figure: Bramby is the type that goes under innocent until proven guilty. As such he has his doubt that his students are stealing panties. Turns out he's right.