"Bucky"The "main" Bucky of this universe. MCU-based. Eventually winds up in a relationship with the Sam Wilson and Steve Rogers from his universe.
- Heroic BSoD: Bucky had some issues even before his Steve disappeared, and Steve's death really did a number on him.
- Informed Judaism
- Puppy-Dog Eyes
- Screw Yourself: Hooks up with James at one point.
- The Woobie: In-universe as well.
"James"A Bucky Barnes from a more Marvel 616-based universe, and the main driver of the universe-hopping plot.
- Amazon Chaser
- Chivalrous Pervert: He's very kind, especially to the more vulnerable members of the ensemble, but he's not above blatantly hitting on his alternate-universe counterparts.
- Real Men Cook
- Screw Yourself: Hooks up with Bucky.
- Sir Swears-a-Lot
- Tan Lines: Has one in the shape of a Domino Mask.
- Team Mom: Helps everyone stay fed and groomed.
"Sweetpea"A Bucky from a dystopian HYDRA-ruled alternate universe.
- Ambiguously Brown: Sweetpea may have Pacific Islander or Native American ancestry. Or his dad could have been Italian. Sweetpea's an orphan, so he has no idea either way.
- Badass Adorable: Sweetpea is terrifying in combat and weirdly endearing out of it.
- Cuddle Bug: Sweetpea is very affectionate.
- Fluffy the Terrible: He's a giant cyborg super soldier with filed teeth. Who goes by "Sweetpea."
- Long-Haired Pretty Boy
"Rebecca"Rebecca Barnes came from a universe in which she and Captain America were both women.
- Action Girl: In this universe, she was the first Black Widow.
- Dark Action Girl: As the Winter Soldier, although she's over that by now.
- Girly Bruiser
- Lipstick Lesbian: Or maybe bi. At any rate, she's rather femme and she's dating a woman.
- Tomboy and Girly Girl: The girly girl to Seg's tomboy.
"Barnes"The Bucky from priest-Steve's universe.
- Big Beautiful Man: He is a beautiful hunk of well-marbled beefcake.
- Heterosexual Life-Partners: Has this dynamic with his universe's Steve.
- Innocent Fanservice Guy: Sometimes forgets to put clothes on.
- Not Good with People: He has trouble relating to people who aren't his Steve due to his PTSD issues, but he's devoted to his dog.
- Twice Shy: Has a tentative relationship with the equally-socially-awkward Stepanya.
S.G. "Seg" RogersRebecca's counterpart and girlfriend, from a universe where Captain America and Bucky are both women.
- Action Girl
- Amazonian Beauty: She's over six feet tall and almost as muscular as the post-serum guy Steves.
- Butch Lesbian: She had the attitude and the fashion sense even pre-serum.
HoneyThe Steve Rogers from the same HYDRA-ruled dystopia as Sweetpea. Probably the scariest Steve.
- Fluffy the Terrible: Seriously, the scarred-up cyborg with a murderous vendetta goes by "Honey"?
- Good Is Not Soft: He's a nice enough guy if you stay on his good side. If you don't, he's terrifying.
- Handicapped Badass: Blind and has a cyborg hand due to injuries inflicted by HYDRA. He's learned to adjust.
- Pay Evil unto Evil
- Sickening Sweethearts: He and Sweetpea are very devoted to each other.
PadreBarnes's Steve. A Catholic priest when he isn't superheroing.
- Badass Preacher
- Celibate Hero: Being a priest and all.
- Good Shepherd
- Sexy Priest: He's as handsome as any other Steve.
StepanyaA Steve Rogers who until recently was the Winter Soldier, instead of his universe's Bucky. He has issues.