Index: | Evil Con Carne | SPORK | League Of Destruction | Other
These are the members of the Secret Paramilitary Organized Response Kommand in Evil Con Carne.
Secret Paramilitary Organized Response Kommand
- Determinator: They won't let anything stop them from defeating Evil Con Carne.
- Expy: It's very likely that they are based on G.I. Joe. "Go S.P.O.R.K" even ends with Cod Commando doing a parody of the And Knowing Is Half the Battle segments from G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero.
- Hero Antagonist: They're the good guys, but since their goal is to stop Evil Con Carne, they are the antagonists of the show.
- Punch-Clock Hero: SPORK will momentarily stop fighting Evil Con Carne if their lunch break comes.
- Arch-Enemy: To Hector Con Carne.
- Blah Blah Blah: Cod Commando only says "Blah blah blah".
- Enemy Mine: In "Cod VS. Hector", Hector and Cod were forced to work together to survive being stranded on an island, though they constantly try to betray each other.
- Heterosexual Life-Partners: With Boskov.
- Intelligible Unintelligible: While he is The Unintelligible, there are some people who can understand him.
- The Noseless: Cod Commando is obviously a fish and so wouldn't have a nose, however, he also doesn't have nostrils.
- One-Word Vocabulary: As seen with Blah Blah Blah above, this is his only use of vocabulary.
- Singing Voice Dissonance: In "The Pie Who Loved Me", his singing voice is very different from his speaking voice.
- Small Role, Big Impact: Cod Commando is the person that destroyed Hector's body while disguising himself as a nurse.
- Tailfin Walking: He walks on his tail fin.
- Voiced By: Frank Welker
- Voiced By: Jim Rash
- Voiced By: Mayasa Moyo