- Voiced by: Haviland Stillwell (English), Sora Tokui (Japanese)Rarity: 4★Element: FireClass: ThiefZodiac Sign: Gemini
A calm warrior from the East.
- Amnesiac Hero: She doesn't remember the journey that brought her to Ritania, but through Mann's voice and Serila's help, shes on another journey to recover her memories.
- Extra Turn: When Soul Burned, her Edge Smash skill gives her an extra turn.
- Eyepatch of Power: Her regular version wears an eyepatch on one side.
- Flower Motifs: Cherry blossoms are present in her third skill's animation, fitting for Surin's Japanese aesthetics.
- Fantasy Counterpart Culture: Her name and origin of "Eastern Continent" imply that Surin is based off Japanese culture.
- Giant Waist Ribbon: There's a thick red ribbon strapped on Surin's waist, although her artwork makes it hard to see by having it covered by her chain.
- I Call It "Vera": Her sentient weapon is named Mann.
- Simple, yet Awesome: Surin's entire gameplay can be summed up as a debuffer who inflicts Bleed stacks and detonates them with her ultimate ability, "Implosion". Coupled with other Heroes who can also inflict Bleed, Surin can be a great supporter and a nuker at the same time.
- Talking Weapon: Mann is implied to have a voice.
- Whip It Good: Uses a whip-chain to fight.
- Voiced by: Christopher Sean (English), Hiroyuki Yoshino (Japanese)Rarity: 5★Element: FireClass: WarriorZodiac Sign: Capricorn
A lively fist-fighter.
- Anime Hair: He has a very spiky hair.
- Badasses Wear Bandanas: Ken has a red bandana wrapped around his head.
- Badass Longcoat: He wears a sleeveless blue martial artist's coat.
- Conveniently an Orphan: He's born an orphan but this allowed him to dedicate his life through training.
- Elemental Punch: He can lit his fist aflame as seen on his artwork. In-game, this is best demonstrated as the final punch of his ultimate skill.
- Extra Turn: When Soul Burned, his "Celestial Kick" skill gives him an extra turn.
- Good Old Fisticuffs: Ken fights using a style of hand-to-hand martial arts.
- Jack-of-All-Stats: Since his playstyle offers a lot (except for healing), virtually any stat or gear set works just as fine to Ken.
- Jack-of-All-Trades: His skillset covers a lot of ground and utility, which also makes him versatile, as well as an example of Jack-of-All-Stats when we talk about stats and gear.
- Mana Meter: He has a unique meter called "Fighting Spirit" that increases with each basic attack or if an enemy is defeated by his second skill. These are consumed by his ultimate skill, "Phoenix Flurry".
- No-Holds-Barred Beatdown: With his "Phoenix Flurry" skill, Ken unleashes a flurry of strikes against the opponent, and ending it with a powerful blow from his flaming fist.
- The Social Darwinist: Ken believes that the only way to survive in life is to be strong.
- Super Mode: "Phoenix Flurry" grants him Vigor, an undispellable buff that increases his Attack and Defense. Vigor also grants additional effects to his other skills while its active.
- You Gotta Have Blue Hair: Literally has blue hair.
- Voiced by: Alexa Khan (English)Rarity: 5★Element: EarthClass: ThiefZodiac Sign: Scorpio
A wandering swordswoman and the role model of her niece, Karin.
- Counter-Attack: An interesting variation, whenever an enemy uses a non-attack skill, she counterattacks a random enemy with her second skill, Intuition. Considering the skill's low cooldown, she can activate this as often as possible. This makes her relatively good in defense teams in regards to punishing cleave teams in PvP Arena and Guild Wars defense since she can instantly delete an opponent whenever a Combat Readiness pusher uses a skill (since most Combat Readiness skills happen to be non-attack skills). It also ignores damage sharing effects, meaning Artifacts such as Aurius and Seaside Bellona's damage sharing effect are useless.
- Delayed Causality: Her ultimate skill, "Thunderclap", gives off additional damage from her slashes the moment she sheathes her katana back, similar to how other iaido characters like Vergil does it.
- Early-Bird Cameo: She first appeared in the flashbacks of the first summer event, where it's revealed that Celine was connected to the mermaid named Beni.
- Famed in Story: Her exploits are considered legendary achievements in Reingar where she was a member of the Public Security Club before she set off as a wanderer.
- Forgetful Jones: Celine is known to have a faulty memory.
- Iaijutsu Practitioner: She incorporates quick-draw slashes in two of her attacks. And in her basic attack, Celine strikes with the weapon still sheathed in its scabbard
- Shared Family Quirks: Both Karin and Celine fight using katanas and the iaido style. Both also have a strong sense of justice and are members of the Public Security Club of Reingar.
- Sheath Strike: Her basic attack. Celine doesn't draw her weapon, but instead uses its sheath to bash the enemy.
- Strong Family Resemblance: Karin has the same complexion and hair color as her aunt Celine.
- Voiced by: Mickey Caputo (English), Tomokazu Sugita (Japanese)Rarity: 3★Element: DarkClass: MageZodiac Sign: Pisces
An amnesiac wanderer.
- Amnesiac Hero: He lost his memories and is wandering in search for his home.
- Bald of Awesome: He's the only bald character so far among the playable Heroes in this game, yet he can still kick ass.
- Black Magic: Hurado specializes in Dark Magic, capable of silencing enemies or reducing their received healing.
- Face of a Thug: Hurado has an intimidating appearance, yet is actually kind and sincere.
- I Owe You My Life: Cartuja was Hurado's savior and caregiver, with the latter so indebted to him thinking that he can never pay Cartuja back enough.
- Power Tattoo: Hurado has tattoo lines all over his body that also glow cyan.
- Status-Buff Dispel: His ultimate skill, "Dark Explosion", can dispel buffs from all enemies.
- Third Eye: There's an eye-shaped glowing tattoo on his forehead.
- True Companions: Roozid is the first friend who was genuinely concerned with Hurado and helped the latter to become close with the Suin.
- Voiced by: Ayane Sakura (Japanese)Rarity: 5★Element: FireClass: MageZodiac Sign: Leo
A Vampire who dreams of revenge after losing everything.
- A Day in the Limelight: She is the focused character of a side story event following her release day.
- Bitch in Sheep's Clothing: Melissa initially presents herself to Haste as a defenseless and innocent vampire, but she actually plans to backstab him, and almost succeeded in killing him.
- Commonality Connection: Melissa casually reveals that she is a vampire just like Haste. This is to drop the suspicions of most of the Dagger Sicar, and get along with Haste in order to secretly defeat him.
- Cool Crown: Her spiked tiara looks like one.
- Curb-Stomp Battle: It's implied that Melissa is stronger than Haste when they first met, and she would've killed Haste if the other Dagger Sicar members didn't arrive at the latter's rescue.
- Damsel in Distress: After meeting Haste, Melissa claims that she isn't that strong and can't defend herself from enemies. This makes Haste quite protective of her for a little bit. It turns out she is actually stronger than Haste, and comes close in defeating him.
- Does Not Like Shoes: She goes around barefoot, especially with her left leg that's not covered by anything except for an anklet.
- Expy: Melissa is seen as one to Jane from Kings Raid. Appearance-wise, both are pale, silver-haired, red-eyed gothic ladies. Both have otherwordly natures (Jane is an undead, Melissa is a vampire). But the most striking similarity that nails (pun intended) the comparisons? Both carry their coffins with them.
- Extra Turn: If her ultimate skill is a critical hit, Melissa gains an extra turn.
- Fashionable Asymmetry: She wears a black stocking on her right leg while the left side doesn't.
- Gory Discretion Shot:
- Just a few moments after her introduction, she comes across some Taranor Guards and decides to feed on their blood, but this scene isn't shown directly, and was just cut and mentioned in the next scene.
- In her third skill's animation, Melissa basically bares her vampiric fangs to charge at the enemy and bite them. But as soon as the attack connects, the camera changes view to show silhouettes instead.
- Improbable Weapon User: She carries her magical coffin around, which she even uses in battle to attack opponents.
- Love Makes You Evil: She fell in love with a vampire and soon became a vampire herself.
- Older Than They Look: Although she looks like a young maiden, Melissa could be older than Haste since the vampire boy's father is Melissa's former lover.
- Our Vampires Are Different: She has most typical characteristics of vampires, but she also uses her coffin as a weapon.
- Revenge: Her main motivation. After Melissa discovered that her beloved had betrayed her and had a child (Haste) with another woman, she wants to kill Haste and take on the vampiric powers that the boy had inherited.
- Royal Blood: Before she became a vampire, Melissa was the eldest daughter of a noble family.
- She's Got Legs: The angle of her artwork shows her bare left leg.
- Vampire Episode: Because she's a vampire, Melissa's side story is this.
- You Gotta Have Blue Hair: She has purple hair.