open/close all folders
"How about... you just give up?"
- Rarity: 4★Element: FireClass: ThiefZodiac Sign: Gemini
- Eyepatch of Power: Her regular version wears an eyepatch on one side.
- Flower Motifs: Cherry blossoms are present in her third skill's animation, fitting for Surin's Japanese aesthetics.
- Fantasy Counterpart Culture: Her name and origin of "Eastern Continent" imply that Surin is based off Japanese culture.
- Giant Waist Ribbon: There's a thick red ribbon strapped on Surin's waist, although her artwork makes it hard to see by having it covered by her chain.
- Whip It Good: Uses a whip-chain to fight.
- Zettai Ryouiki: Grade B
"Get a good look at these fists... Fatal Strike!"
- Rarity: 5★Element: FireClass: WarriorZodiac Sign: Capricorn
- Anime Hair: He has a very spiky hair.
- Badasses Wear Bandanas: Ken has a red bandana wrapped around his head.
- Badass Longcoat: He wears a sleeveless blue martial artist's coat.
- Elemental Punch: He can lit his fist aflame as seen on his artwork. In-game, this is best demonstrated as the final punch of his ultimate skill.
- Good Old Fisticuffs: Ken fights using a style of hand-to-hand martial arts.
- Jack-of-All-Stats: Since his playstyle offers a lot (except for healing), virtually any stat or gear set works just as fine to Ken.
- Jack-of-All-Trades: His skillset covers a lot of ground and utility, which also makes him versatile, as well as an example of Jack-of-All-Stats when we talk about stats and gear.
- You Gotta Have Blue Hair: Literally has blue hair.
- Rarity: 5★Element: EarthClass: ScorpioZodiac Sign: Thief
- Counter-Attack: An interesting variation, whenever an enemy uses a non-attack skill, she counterattacks a random enemy with her second skill, Intuition. Considering the skill's low cooldown, she can activate this as often as possible. This makes her relatively good in defense teams in regards to punishing cleave teams in PvP Arena and Guild Wars defense since she can instantly delete an opponent whenever a Combat Readiness pusher uses a skill (since most Combat Readiness skills happen to be non-attack skills). It also ignores damage sharing effects, meaning Artifacts such as Aurius and Seaside Bellona's damage sharing effect are useless.
- Iaijutsu Practitioner: She incorporates quick-draw slashes in two of her attacks. And in her basic attack, Celine strikes with the weapon still sheathed in its scabbard
- Shared Family Quirks: Both Karin and Celine fight using katanas and the iaido style. Both also have a strong sense of justice.
- Strong Family Resemblance: Karin has the same complexion and hair color as her aunt Celine.
- Rarity: 3★Element: DarkClass: MageZodiac Sign: Pisces
"Enough playing around, let's finish this."
- Rarity: 5★Element: FireClass: MageZodiac Sign: Leo
- A Day in the Limelight: She is the focused character of a side story event following her release day.
- Bitch in Sheep's Clothing: Melissa initially presents herself to Haste as a defenseless and innocent vampire, but she actually plans to backstab him, and almost succeeded in killing him.
- Commonality Connection: Melissa casually reveals that she is a vampire just like Haste. This is to drop the suspicions of most of the Dagger Sicar, and get along with Haste in order to secretly defeat him.
- Cool Crown: Her spiked tiara looks like one.
- Curb-Stomp Battle: It's implied that Melissa is stronger than Haste when they first met, and she would've killed Haste if the other Dagger Sicar members didn't arrive at the latter's rescue.
- Damsel in Distress: After meeting Haste, Melissa claims that she isn't that strong and can't defend herself from enemies. This makes Haste quite protective of her for a little bit. It turns out she is actually stronger than Haste, and comes close in defeating him.
- Does Not Like Shoes: She goes around barefoot, especially with her left leg that's not covered by anything except for an anklet.
- Expy: Melissa is seen as one to Jane from King's Raid. Appearance-wise, both are pale, silver-haired, red-eyed gothic ladies. Both have otherwordly natures (Jane is an undead, Melissa is a vampire). But the most striking similarity that nails (pun intended) the comparisons? Both carry their coffins with them.
- Fashionable Asymmetry: She wears a black stocking on her right leg while the left side doesn't.
- Gory Discretion Shot:
- Just a few moments after her introduction, she comes across some Taranor Guards and decides to feed on their blood, but this scene isn't shown directly, and was just cut and mentioned in the next scene.
- In her third skill's animation, Melissa basically bares her vampiric fangs to charge at the enemy and bite them. But as soon as the attack connects, the camera changes view to show silhouettes instead.
- Improbable Weapon User: She carries her magical coffin around, which she even uses in battle to attack opponents.
- Our Vampires Are Different: She has most typical characteristics of vampires, but she also uses her coffin as a weapon.
- She's Got Legs: The angle of her artwork shows her bare left leg.
- Vampire Episode: Melissa's story is also another, for being a fellow vampire.
- You Gotta Have Blue Hair: She has purple hair.