The co-creator of Epic Meal Time
along with Sterling Toth, who operates the cameras. Once a substitute teacher from Montreal, a web video about a Fast Food Pizza went viral, and spawned a monster. He also now has a personal vlog channel that serves as a part day in the life, part behind the scenes for Epic Meal Time.
A local personal trainer in Montreal, he is the strong, silent type with the ever-present aviator sunglasses. Most episodes he appears in end with him demolishing the remainder of that episode's creation solo. He also indiscriminately drinks the most liquor. Perrault has parted ways with the show over a business dispute with Harley.
- Awesome Mc Coolname
- The Big Guy
- Breakout Character: So much that a new spin-off series, The Legend Of Muscles Glasses, was announced in August 2013.
- Catchphrase: His Flipping the Bird is a non-verbal catchphrase.
- Characterization Marches On: He was a massive goofball early in the show.
- Cool Shades
- Flipping the Bird
- Legacy Character: As told by Harley in a behind-the-scenes video, the character of Muscles Glasses (already inspired by Harley's experience with Terminator 2, is going to be based on the titular glasses falling to Earth in various times and locations. The Legend Of Muscles Glasses is supposed to open up other opportunities for others to acquire the "beacon of badassery" that is the MG legacy.
- Limited Wardrobe: Everyone usually wears T-shirts from The Merch, but Muscles Glasses is the only one to always wear the same shirt in every video ("BaconStrips&BaconStrips&BaconStrips&..."). Although sometimes he may wear the dark grey version of the same shirt, the light grey version is definitely his Iconic Outfit.
- Put on a Bus: Inverted. The others have moved to LA, but he stayed in Canada to finish his degree. Has possibly left the show for good due to a dispute with Harley over "broken promises" related to ownership of the show's production company.
- Running Gag: Downing bizarre shots (with two of the standouts being Jack Daniels & breast milk and Tyler's "Jack and Yolk"... topped off with bacon salt).
- Sleeves Are for Wimps
- The Bus Came Back: He comes back for the five year anniversary of Epic Meal Time. Of course, it's a completely different person, but since Muscles Glasses is a Legacy Character (or possibly a sentient pair of glasses possessing a series of host bodies) it's somewhat justified.
- The Stoic
- Tastes Like Purple: "Tastes like crazy... alcohol... Loko... pig. Tastes like alcohol pig! Tastes like crazy alcohol rainbow pig! Tastes like... crazy alcohol rainbow pig. It was noted in a Throwback Thursday version of the Chili Four Loko video that MG was in the midst of a full psychotic episode (the mix of alcohol and Four Loko essentially drove him nuts).
One of the cooking experts of the show and frequent host of Handle It.
He left the show to pursue a solo career on his own YouTube
channel and his TV show Sugar Showdown.
The resident Cloud Cuckoolander
, he can usually be seen goofing around with the camera or ingredients. But he is just as eager to eat the meals as anyone else present. Lemco has left the show for undisclosed reasons and now rights for Playboy.
- Chuck Cunningham Syndrome: Disappeared after the episode Meat Cake Apparently, like Muscles Glasses, he left over various reasons.
- Lucky Charms Title: His name is always spelled with an ! at the end, even on the website.
- The Smart Guy: While he acts like a doofus on-camera, he's actually the one that calculates the calorie tracker.
- Super Not-Drowning Skills: At the beginning of New Year's Hangover Cure, Harley comes out to find Tyler face down in the pool. He wakes right up, and Harley tells him they were out for three days.
The other cooking expert of the show, and after Elkin left, he became the head cook of both Epic Meal Time and Handle It.
- Cloud Cuckoo Lander: Took over Tyler's role after he left the show, but based on Harley;s personal vlogs he, uh, he's a little strange.
- Does Not Like Spam: Besides the group's hatred for fruits and vegetables, Prince Atari also can't stand eggs unless they're in a baked good.
- Kid-Appeal Character
- Speech Impediment: Has a slight, but still noticeable, lisp.
- Supreme Chef: When Josh Elkin left the show to pursue a solo career he took over as the head of the EMT kitchen.
- Those Two Guys: With Josh, before Josh left the show.
Cousin Dave most frequently appears to eat the creations. He serves as a unique Plucky Comic Relief
; his gag is that while the others devour their food with hands and such, he uses utensils and in a 'proper' fashion. He also frequently drinks alcohol with a pinky raised (sometimes out of a teacup for greater effect.)
The latest member of the team brought in on Epic Meal Empire.