Throughout the four threads seen so far called "Enter the Arena... As Your Avatar!" there have been many, many contestants. While the actual number is no doubt far less than more famous games, there is still an appreciable multitude. Here are some of them (in alphabetical order, and with avatars listed in order of first appearance):
For the characters themselves, click here.
Anne Beeche started playing in v3 with Jack Clive, and has been playing on and off ever since. She tends to use left-handed characters since she's left-handed herself, and she's very particular about both location and detailed description of the action. Getting shot doesn't cut it for her—She has to know where she got shot, with what kind of ammunition, from what direction, etc. Despite being a Large Ham in real life, most of the characters she plays tend to keep a low profile. Close-combat melee fighters are her specialty.
Characters she has played as:
- Jack Clive — An original character from Project One Fifty Four (A project of Anne Beeche's that no longer has a page). He is essentially Super Weight level 1, though has natural night vision, comparable with most animals'. Prefers lead pipes, revolvers, and shotguns. Does not know how to read. Speaks English.
- Borghildr — Another original character, from Anne Beeche's complete rehash of Beowulf. Valkyrja, super-weight level 2. Proficient with a wide variety of weapons from the Migration period, her personal specialty being the sword. May also use spitting mead as a distraction. Is equipped with rings of strength on both feet and right hand, giving those limbs literally the strength to tear off a giant's arm. Speaks Proto-Nordic, but may come with a translator.
- Beowulf — From the rehash, not the original. Completely unsuited for battle, but has a fantastic singing voice and a talent for the lyre. Decent with a seax when it counts (as long as he doesn't faint from the sight of blood), has a talent for rune-work. Also, left-handed. Speaks Proto-Nordic.
- Snow Villiers — My first non-original character in the Arena. Quite easily a Super Weight level 2 with his L'cie abilities and AMP-enhanced strength. I took away Sovereign Fist and Shiva to make things fair, spells are more dynamic in what he can do with them. Has a Speaks ambiguous English.
- Twilight Princess Link w/ Midna — Another non-original character, Super Weight level 2, is the Hero, obviously. The first time I used him, he came equipped with only the bow and arrow alongside his sword and shield. He is completely mute, Hylian is assumed to be ambiguous English.
- Niloufar — Another character from Project One Fifty Four. Has a talent for explosives, heavy artillery, and dead-pan delivery. First time used, came equipped with an M16, revolver, and grenades.
Anno R has played in "Enter the Arena As Your Avatar (v3)", but did not play in v1 or v2. While her first avatar didn't do much fighting, it deserves mentioning that Recette's weapons dealing business did rather well in the Arena, for all that her starting stock was only standard RPG weaponry and supplies. She has played as:
- Twilight Sparkle (on fire)
- Twilight Sparkle (insane)
- The Anti-Spiral (major boss)
- EX-Cirno (recurring)
- The Dazzlings
- Konngara (recurring)
- Queen Chrysalis
- The Lightning Gremlin (and Gremlin-possessed Stryder Titan)
- King Sombra (major villain of Devil Psyco's Army continuity, and currently the one in control of the titular Army)
- Various members of Porky's (now Sombra's) army, borrowed from Devil Psyco (includes Pigmasks, Majora, 02, Vultraz, Kardas, Fassad)
- Dark Matter and Dark Nebula (also part of above army)
- Isabelle (the ghost of a drowned young girl, original)
- Baba Yaga
- EX-Mystia (recurring)
- Neo Pseudo Porky (created by Sombra's forces from schematics found in the base, slightly stronger than the original Pseudo Porky. Acts as Sombra's Dragon)
- A Chaos Sonic Dreadnought
- Robot Santa
- Masophet the Reaper's Bow (original skeleton archer)
- Ithaeus Brightsoul ("original" Death Knight)
- Mordred the Death Mage (original, member of the Nihilius Clan, boss)
- Demi-EX Rumia (has an imperfect, leaking Power Limiter, and as such is between normal and EX in terms of power and personality)
- Upgraded (!) Fire Man, Cut Man, Ice Man, Bomb Man, Elec Man, Guts Man, currently in Sombra's service
- The REVOCS leadership: Kiryuin Ragyo, Harime Nui, Hououmaru Rei. The latter is currently a biomechanical chimera thanks to plans acquired from Pseudo Porky.
- Lord Tirek (weakened)
- Gorr the God Butcher
- Upgraded Metal Man, Heat Man (owned by Ragyo)
- Shadow Suika
- Troll Hammer (inspired by a Finntroll song)
- A Windigo
- R-Dash 5000
- Lord Helix and the Chosen Five
- The Rainbow Factory and Mecha Rainbow Dash
- Nightmare Moon
- The Ebony Warrior
- Usurper King Zant
- Some Void God
- Medicine Melancholy
- Several Overlord characters (Entoma Vasilissa Zeta, Shalltear Bloodfallen, briefly Momonga]]
- Midnight Sparkle
- A random Veteran Ranger
- A random Pathfinder
- A random Goliath
- A random Burer
- The Brutal Doomguy
- A Badass Pyre Thresher
- Sergeant Rex "Power" Colt
- An Ethereal
- A stickman from One Finger Death Punch
- Various Stalkers
- Assorted Warframes
- A Blood Dragon
- Rubick, the Grand Magus
- Multiple Shipgirls
- Saber of Red
- Japanese Aircraft Carrier Houshou. Yes, the actual ship.
- Various armored vehicles and their crew
Artemis92 played in "Enter the Arena... As Your Avatar!" and "Enter the Arena... As Your Avatar (Version 2: No Supernaturals)", and started the third thread, "Enter the Arena As Your Avatar (v3)". He then ended v3 with a Boss Rush finale that culminated in an Arty vs Knowless vs players free-for-all, creating the fourth thread shortly thereafter as Knowlessman.
He has, since ending v4 with basically no fanfare, participated in Edwards Senpai's v5, but not SymeSynth's, yet.
The characters he has played as are:
- Laeven the apprentice wizard note , in v1, v2, v3, and v4.
- The Nac Mac Feegles in v1 note .
- An unnamed, solitary Feegle in v3.
- Mattias Nilsson in v2, v3, and v4.
- Agent Carr in v2 and v3.
- Bun-bun in v2 and v3.
- Tip Tucker in v3 (twice).
- A rogue Cackle in v3.
- Mewtwo in v3 (first bossfight and finale).
- The bridgekeeper from Monty Python and the Holy Grail in v3 (Leadup to the second bossfight).
- Soul Edge, and possessed!Gear in v3 (second bossfight and finale).
- Nightmare, during v3's finale (mostly because nobody fell for it the second time around).
- Tzekel Kan in v3 (third bossfight and finale).
- A demon ape... thing from an iPod Touch game called Temple Run in v3.
- A Frost Troll from Skyrim, for all of about one post, in v3.
- A Mad Prophet from Magic: The Gathering in v3 (Herald of the fourth bossfight).
- Crona in v3 (fourth bossfight and finale).
- Lesser A'Tuin note , in v3.
- The Blue Novice, an OC created in MS Paint, in v4.
- The Red Neophyte, a sort of Evil Counterpart of the Novice, in v4.
- PEPSI MAAAAAN in v4.
- The Incredible Hulk in v4.
- Hiro the Mini Ninja in v4.
- Shun, too, for a post or so.
- Voldemort in v4, for all of two seconds.
- Leif and Jessica from Hellsing in v4.
- Some kind of mammoth skeleton with its tusks jammed in its eye sockets in v4.
- Rusty the Rust Monster in v4.
- Some kinda eldritch... line cloud figure thing in v4 and Edwards's v5.
- Akton, AKA Marjoe Sue, in v4.
- Michael and Gavin, from Achievement Hunter, in v4.
- A rather dapper, jolly-faced OC who is as yet unnamed, in Edwards's v5.
New to v4, he started out with Mog, and has since moved on to several other characters. He is prone to use metafiction for either comedic situations or for the fights themselves. Has a habit for using the score from Radiant Silvergun as battle music.
The characters he uses are:
- A party of Mog, Relm, Sabin, and Gau
- Black Mage
- Female!Black Mage
- Blackberry, a Tonberry with the power of a Black Mage
- Paul McCartney
- Buster with a modified blaster that functions like the game's ship, the
- The ship itself
- Daddy Long Legs, though he only used it once and his avatar has been removed
- Mare!Giygas, who was his most played and developed character.
- Spike Spiegel
- John Paul Gregory, otherwise known as Johnny. Uses swords and kunai of all kinds, but does bring in different guns from time to time. He also has knowledge of some of the characters from his universe of origin, which is said by Black Mage Anolis to be similar to our own. Now has the powers of the Fume Butt, er, Knight.
- Jean?, the Ender Dragon. Now has power over Gravity thanks to Toa Ignika.
- Waddle Dee, sometimes called Bandee
- Sword!Bandee, funnily enough wielding a poleaxe.
- Marco Rossi
- Pascal, the Arithmetician
Burinnu has competed in all three Arenas, as various different characters. The characters she has played as are:
Catfish42 played in the first two threads, and was one of the players with the most control over the airspace. He has played:
- A nameless fighter plane pilot in v1.
- An aircraft carrier and assorted crew in v2.
Chabal2 has only played in "Enter the Arena... As Your Avatar!" thus far, but played for most of it, and had quite possibly the strongest avatar in v1, excepting a possible tie with MuNuXi's Ice and Fire Phoenixes. He played as:
- Chernabog, as represented in Fantasia's Night On Bald Mountain, in v1.
Once-frequenter of v3, and also v4 for a short time. Played for a bit in the RP spinoff and v5 as well. Has used a variety of characters, most of which come from video games. Not all will be listed below.
Has played as:
- Sonic the Hedgehog, Shadow the Hedgehog, and Rouge the Bat
- Bartz Klauser
- Tifa Lockhart
- Laguna Loire
- Agent G & Isaac Washington, James Taylor & Kate Green, and The Emperor type Alpha
- Minato & Minako Arisato
- The Heavy, The Spy, and The Engineer
- Io Nitta
- Terra, Ventus, and Aqua
- King Dedede, Meta Knight, and Galacta Knight
- Samus Aran
- Time Patroller Solanum
- Max Caulfield & Chloe Price
- Asgore Dreemurr
..and quite many others.
Def Revenge 24601 is a player who started with v6, but is mainly active in v5. He has so far played characters that rely on range for most of their combat, with starting loadouts either not good for close range and/or optimal for far range. So far, he has played or is playing the following:
- Christopher Robin, albeit as the Harbinger Of Winter. His starting loadout consisted of baseballs, which served as a power source, mode of transportation, and main form of combat. Debuted in v6.
- Gary The Penguin, an anthropomorphic penguin OC with the capability of speaking English, as well as superhuman strength, speed, and durability, and marksmanship. His starting loadout consisted of a Desert Eagle, a Force Of Nature, an SMG, a Laser-Guided RPG, and a resizing ray, but he gained the Dedede Hammer soon after. Debuted in the Spinoff.
- The SKY NOAH, an airship which includes the following:
- Adelheid Bernstein, Son of Rugal and leader of the group (The King of Fighters)
- Lev, A mage who uses crystals in battle (LoliRock)
- Rozwel Gustab, ally of Adel and nephew of Gustab Munchausen (Video Game/MUGEN)
- Rose Bernstein, Adel's sister (The King of Fighters)
- Akuma, wandering murderhobo and master of the Ansatskuen fighting style (Street Fighter)
- Christopher Robin and Gary The Penguin are also a part of this faction.
- They also have prominent allies in the following:
- The CRACKED EGG CARRIER, another airship including the following:
- Omelette Robotnik, niece of Dr. Eggman (Sonic The Hedehog/Original Generation)
- Kukri, a foulmouthed mercenary with control over sand (The King of Fighters)
- Susie Haltmann, a sweet cinnamon roll and daughter of a more-than-slightly corrupt CEO (Kirby)
- Hatchiyak, a Tuffle bioweapon and main muscle (Dragon Ball)
- BOWSER'S CASTLE, a large castle (duh) in Cauldros including the following:
- Bowser (duh), big turtle with an affinity for kidnapping princesses (Super Mario)
- The Koopa Bros., a set of 4 TMNT ripoffs and loyal meatshields (Paper Mario)
- Kamek, Bowser's loyal right hand man and powerful mage (Super Mario World 2: Yoshi's Island)
- Vegito, powerhouse fusion of Goku and Vegeta who never defused (Dragon Ball Multiverse)
- Shingo Yabuki, KOF fanboy and participant who took a shine to Kyo (The King of Fighters)
- Wheelie Bike, Shingo's ride and loyal buddy (Kirby)
- The TRAVELERS, a set of dimensional travelers who correct timelines, but tend to put a happy end before a canonical one, including the following:
- Izuki Umehara, de facto leader and guy in the chair (actually never appearing in the arena) (Original Generation)
- Defense Revenge, human experiment and a heroic example of Dragon-in-Chief (Original Generation)
- Daisy, princess of Sarasa Land and sports fanatic (Super Mario)
- Android 16, powerhouse Android and bird lover (Dragon Ball)
- Lewis Pepper, Fred knockoff who was killed by his friend and Brought Back Wrong (Mystery Skulls)
- Alexander Anderson, vampire hunter and devout Catholic (Hellsing/Hellsing Ultimate Abridged)
- Amy Rose, hammer wielder and Sonic's perpetual stalker (aged up in this universe to around Sonic's age) (Sonic the Hedgehog)
- UnregisteredHypercam2, team scout and something to protect (Original Generation/S Iiva Gunner)
- Phoenix Wright, lawyer and the best incapable fighter EVER (Ace Attorney)
- Diane, giantess and Meliodas's perpetual stalker (The Seven Deadly Sins)
- Adora/She-Ra, evil minion turned main protagonist and massive woman (She Ra 2018)
- Stanley Ipkis/The Mask, mild-mannered dude paired with a uberpowerful and super loony mask (The Mask)
- Takuma Sakazaki/Mr.Karate, master of Kyokugen Karate and Kyokugen BBQ (Art of Fighting/The King of Fighters)
- Son Gohan, father, Saiyan, Time Patroller (Dragon Ball Heroes/Dragon Ball)
- Samus Aran, bounty hunter and bird person (Metroid
- Dick Grayson/Nightwing, former protege of Batman and dude perpetually out of his league (Comic Book/Nightwing)
- The HAKKESHU, as well as the gods they worship, including the following:
- Orochi, the Will Of Heel-Face Turns (The King of Fighters)
- Mizuchi, Orochi's big bro (except he's not in canon) (NeoGeo Battle Coliseum)
- Yashiro Nanakase, leader of the band CYS and huge meathead (The King of Fighters)
- Shermie, lighting wielder and fanservice supreme (NOT FOUND) (The King of Fighters)
- Chris, little fire boy who has no relation to Pooh (The King of Fighters)
- Leopold Goenitz, wind user and guy who prefers his last name over his first (The King of Fighters)
- Ryuji Yamazaki, crazy dude who resisted the call (NOT FOUND) (Fatal Fury/The King of Fighters)
- Leona Heidern, chick who originally opposed before the Heel-Face (The King of Fighters)
- The MAIN FOUR, debaucherous animals, including the following:
- The CAG GROUP, those who were either erased from time or naturally banished to the City of Alien Geometries, including the following:
Devil Psyco is a regular visitor of Enter the Arena v4. He is most notable for having a rich "continuity" (not a "plot" as the Arena does not have one) involving Walter C. Dornez, Vezon, a whole load of MOTHER series characters and an army of very varied characters. Characters he plays as or has played as include:
- Ridley (both regular and Meta)
- Imperfect Cell (with Abridged personality and all the powers of Perfect Cell, but incapable of actually evolving any further. He could, however, grow in power by absorbing people)
- Vezon (formerly with Mask of Life, now with a Mask of Shadows granted by [[King Sombra. Was formerly a (mostly) Joke Character but is now a very real threat. One of the founders of "the army", he gathered its members using dimensional travel)
- Shrodinger (mostly played as a Joke Character)
- Kardas Dragon (member of "the army")
- SA-X Parasites (part of "the army")
- Zero Two (member of "the army")
- Master Porky Minch (former leader of "the army", he willingly gave it away to Sombra, but continues playing a role in the events and seems to be the current Big Bad of the continuity.)
- Ultimate Chimera
- Pigmasks with Pigmask Commander (part of "the army")
- Walter C. Dornez (main founder of "the army", as it was his idea to create it in the first place)
- Majora (most powerful member of "the army")
- Fassad (member of "the army")
- Vultraz (member of "the army")
- Porky Bots (part of "the army")
- MOTHER series main characters - Ninten, Ness, Lucas, The Masked Man
- Meta Knight
- Dark Meta Knight (permanently killed)
- Pseudo Porky (a replica of Porky meant to command "the army" in his absense. Served as Big Bad of the continuity, but underwent a HeelFace Turn)
- Milo and Duckus
- A bunch of Metroids
- Bass with Treble
- Army of Bohrok, with Elites and Bahrag Queens
- Several Rahkshi
- Toa Ignika
- Lil' Miss Marshmallow (subordinate of Porky)
- Natural Killer Cyborg (subordinate of Porky)
- Steel Mechorilla (subordinate of Porky)
- Seth (original)
- Areui (original)
Dreigonix first joined in v4 Whiterun. He has a tendency to bring in a new character for every battle. And to open up with a dash-slash. Loves danmaku SHMUPs and has played several characters from such. Is now on a Brave Frontier frenzy.
First appeared in Williamette Hall in v3 and has since then used a myriad of different characters. Some appeared a few times, some had only brief appearances.
Some of the more used characters in v4:
Flanker66 played in the first two threads, and played mostly air-based avatars. The characters he has played as are:
Flash Of Sonic is a new player, joining during the intermission after the third boss fight in v3. The character he is currently playing as is:
foxmccloud4387 joined in v4, in the middle of a fight against Godzilla. He tends to use swordsmen with more abilities than meets the eye, though he's starting to expand beyond this trope. Has formed an unofficial Friendly Rivalry with The Hobo Tortle, ever since the battle with Godzilla. Out of the five unique characters he's used, four of them have died at least once. The avatars he's used so far are:
- Archer, the Hero who Nobody Knows | Longbow, projected swords
- Ausar the Vile, Soulless Horror/Deathless Tyrant | Vile Blade, Vile Mace, Vile Thorn, and Holy Band
- Homura Akemi (Commando version), She Who Flies Against Time | Time Shield, lots of guns
- Homura Akemi (Winged Archer version), She Who Remembers | Longbow, reflective wings
- Saber, King of Knights | Invisible Air, Excalibur
- Saber Alter, Dark-Tainted Tyrant | Excalibur Morgan
- Sorin Markov, Lord of Innistrad | Parasite Blade, summoned creatures
- Calia and Amber (Super Weight: 4)
- Gecko (Boss Fight, Super Weight: 3)
- SUITFALL!Thanatos (Super Weight: 3)
- AU!Thanatos (Super Weight: 3)
- Procyon (Super Weight: 3)
- Thanatos Jet(s) (Boss Fight, Super Weight: 3)
- Traveller (Non-Combat for the most part. Super Weight: 6/7)
- Gerb (Super Weight: 6 in home origin, 3 in Arena)
- Moonflower and her children (Super Weight: 3, all have known and restricted hax abilities however)
- Mosquitron (Boss Fight, Super Weight: 4)
- Rosie, Brett, Conrad and Allison (Super Weight: 2)
- RAYZER (Super Weight: 3)
- Lumina Augoeides (Super Weight: 5/6)
- Alesia (Super Weight: 5/6)
- Mr Fairwell and Miss Fairwell (Super Weight: 3, but they have known hax abilities)
- Evan Alto (Super Weight: 4 offensively, 0 defensively)
- Mari Nakagawa (Super Weight: 4 offensively, 1 defensively)
- "Feena" (Super Weight: 3, has known hax abilities due to being a phoenix girl)
- Elia Rayfer and Eila Rayfer (Super Weight: 3 if separate from each other, ??? if together)
- Aria Xenon and "Lucifer" (Non-Combat for the most part. Super Weight: 2 without Lucifer, 4 with Lucifer)
- Xerius (Mainly Non-Combatant, Super Weight: 5 on non-physical stats, 0 on physical stats)
- Prince Lyf, Princess Sugar, and Zing (Super Weight: 3, but they have Toon Physics and cannot be truly killed)
- A mysterious Caped Guy from the Dark Web (Super Weight: Depends on his whimsnote , but has known hax abilities)
- "Paperclip Maximizer AI" (an alternate canon adaptation of the AI from Universal Paperclips, Super Weight: Depends on the point of his story)
- "Deity's child" (Strictly Non-Combat thanks to their nature and powers. Super Weight: 6/7):
- "Alix" (Scientist 3D-projection)
- "Alex" (Restaurant Waiter 3D-projection)
He has played the following:
A new player, Maple Platoon joined just in time to participate in the fourth bossfight. So far, she has played as:
- Pic from Snapshot in v.3
Originally joining in v4, he was at first seen playing the Lyrical Nanoha leads, as well as the Puella Magi from his modified, post-happy-ending continuity. This includes the Original Character Puella Magi Isaki, as well as her Witch FormCyberna the Wireframe Witch, and their Fusion Dance Isana.
Since then, inspired by the Metatron subplot originally started by Questor, he has also created and frequently plays the Metatron-enhanced Numbers Combat Cyborgs Alpha and Omega, as well as the dangerous and zealous Magical Orbital Frames ANKO and MIKI... and now their newest convertee SAKI.
He also has a couple more OC's, including the ambiguous, fun-loving "party girl" Arisa and the rugged Fenix, and has hinted there are more on the way...
Plumbum started the first thread, "Enter the Arena... As Your Avatar!", and has competed as many different characters in all three. Plumbum is a bit of a lurker, since timezone issues make him 5-8 hours ahead of the mostly American posters. Will change characters in a heartbeat, but tends for humans, or humanoid characters that have some hand-to-hand skills or are just plain unique note , reason being that just 'popping off a couple of shots in your direction' just isn't personal enough. He has to be there, in your face, kicking your
ass arse. Is not a big fan of clinical precision or the use of maps. Intended to use Johnny Cage as the victim of Soul Edge, but gypped. Characters he has played as are:
- The Sniper in v1.
- The Spy in v2.
- Many, many kombatants, including:
- Rico Rodriguez in v2 and v3.
- Commander Shepard in v2 (Infiltrator) and v3 (Sentinel).
- Grunt in v3.
- Chickey Cantor in v3.
- The Assassin in v3.
- Faith Connors in v3.
Rallyfan9000 played in the first thread, and started the second thread, "Enter the Arena As Your Avatar (Version 2: No Supernaturals)". He played mostly air-based avatars.
Has played as (in no particular order):
- Omega Zero, one half of "Team Maniacal Laughter," alongside thestonedog78's Kid Buu.
- Alex Mercer
- Sagi (and later, Malpercio's Afterling)
- Bang Shishigami
- Ragna The Bloodedge
- A random Dalek
- Cole MacGrath (both good and evil)
- Captain Ginyu
- Marshall James Anderson
- Gabriel Belmont
- The Koopa Bros
- Lady Bow
- Benjamin Carmine
- Will Gray
- A random Gengar
- A random Weeping Angel
- Sgt. James Heller
- Ryu Hayabusa
- Awakened Zero
- Hulk Davidson
- Vent and Aile
- Pandora and Prometheus (at the same time)
- Roland (for about 10 seconds)
- Dirk Strider
- MegaMan.EXE and Lan Hikari
- John Egbert
- Jack Noir
- Spades Slick
- Problem Sleuth, Ace Dick, and Pickle Inspector
- A wild Raichu
- A wild BIGLETT◊
- Jake English
- Gamzee Makara
- Bro Strider/Sis Strider
- Phoenix Wright
- Aimless Renegade
- Princess Peach
- Captain Falcon (Super Smash Bros. Edition)
- A dumb OC
- Another dumb OC
- Luigi (Super Smash Bros. Edition)
- The Grand Highblood
- A wild Slowbro
- Zatch Bell and Kiyomaro Takamine
- Kanchome and Parco Folgore
- Jimmy Hopkins
- Geo Stelar and Omega-Xis
- Taurus Fire
May also hold one of the bigger loss records among the players.
- Jack Frost/Black Frost
- Akumba. A bizarre fusion of Akuma and Pumbaa. Has all of Akuma's moves, battle lust and the ability to change into Oni. Joke with the appearance, but lethal with his moves and power.
- Oscar, the Malboro.
- Construct 13, a automaton and his first character.
- A Dark Knight named Flint.
- Another Original Character named Flint.
- Lenny, a salesman/part mage who has the unfortunate honor of failing at selling free pants.
- Magma Dragoon
- Some Heartless
- Bad Box Art Mega Man
- Pyro Jack
- Stormtroopers, with one competent one among them.
Strigon is one of the tropers responsible for escalating Enter the Arena v2 into an army-against-army fight and bringing an airforce of OC's into the fray. Really wishes that he, Flanker and Rallyfan would fight an epic air-to-air battle.
So far, he's played as:
SymeSynth is one of the newcomers of v4, known for using a massive array of Original Characters and establishing inter-character continuities before finally making a bigger mark in the Arena by starting one of the spinoffs soon after the closing of v4. He is responsible for the Summoners, a group of mages, and several Joke Character appearances, among many, many others.
He is also quite notorious for making his characters suffer in quick succession.
Several non-Original Characters he uses include:
TARDISES is a relative newcomer to the Arena, although he had lurked for some time before joining, and had read the thread up to that point. He wasn't too sure about joining at first, being unsure about what characters to use. That quickly changed - the common theme for him now seems to be characters that can fly and fire projectiles, although he did consider using the Doomguy. Both characters he's used so far have used drills at least once, with No Legs looting his from a Big Daddy, his second kill in the Arena.
Thus far, he has played as:
- Powerful Kyurem;The Boldergeist;Volvagia;The Dark Star;Missing Mewtwo;Primal Dialga;The Five Bad Band: The monstrous kyurem. Generally became a boss battle-ish thing as kyurem seperated. It degraded as the individual entities started to backstab each other. Primal Dialga Vs. Kyurem so to speak.
- Typhon V1: Typhon originally appeared as a regular arena newcomer crashing through from the Gender Flipped game. He was later revealed to be serving Powerful Kyurem /himself/ in a master plan attempt to take over the arena. He was killed by Meta Knight. He tended to sit around eating beans to fuel his intentionally burning body most of the time.
- Powerful Kyurem;Master Hand;Crazy Hand;Breaker Of The Fourth Wall: Originally intended to be a boss battle to end the Porky subplot, but Knowless Man immediately nerfed it and I became a regular person. I basically hid in a tank for a while and then went inactive. I later reappeared under a new name, ready to begin my plans anew...
- Faceless Man: a generic half-broken spambot from the good old days based off of the default user avatar. It primarily demands that people "BUY UGG BOOTS" as well randomly malfunctioning and doing all sorts of insane completely illogical things.
- The Newcomer: A mysterious armored person. It was alluded to being remote-controlled, but beyond that, nothing is mentioned. Typhon also appeared in similar armor before he released his fury. Another Newcomer in armor was shown to be the leader of the Wither Jockeys searching for Mario and Steve.
- Mario;Steve;Army Of Wither Jockeys: Mario appeared in the arena at first. He was searching for the murderer of Bowser, a supposed lizard of some form. After eating a mega mushroom while randomly fighting Loki for practice, Mario stormed off south of the arena to Bowser's Castle. This was the first time that someone had left the arena short of gender flipped characters arriving there. After searching around Bowser's Castle, Mario discovered that the place was overrun with Wither Jockeys. Meanwhile, Steve appeared in the arena chased by a squad of Wither Jockeys. Mario eventually made his way back north and him and steve waited there. Meanwhile, in the castle's throne room, an external cutscene showed a person in Bowser's Throne Room in the same of the Newcomer. This other (or same) 'Newcomer' was shown to be commanding the Wither Jockeys. Eventually (after some practice battle), Mario and Steve vanished without a trace...
- Typhon V2;Storm Giant;Horseman Of Pestilence: Typhon reappeared as a monstrous fiend with double swords and exoskeletal armor. After being defeated somewhat, he put on armor similar to The Newcomer's. Eventually he appeared to give up. This is when the armor exploded and the full force of Typhon was unleashed. The massive tornado began to rip everything apart, but temporarily left right away. When it did return, Typhon became the sole subject of a 4 hour+ EPIC Boss Battle along with poisonous rainfall, blasts of lighting, and a stupid Groot-looking-thing who thought it was brilliant to ''charge'' a ''tornado''. Typhon started with 100 Health. After losing 80, the tornado (but not the storm or rain) subsided into Typhon atop a white horse. With his crossbow, he began to assault Loki and Ler with bolts of lightning. Eventually, they managed to cut Typhon in half with a beam from his scepter leaving Loki with the bow. With that final blow, Pestilence was defeated, the arena was saved, and Typhon is unlikely to ever return...
A relatively new troper, The Hobo Tortle first appeared in v4, playing as Calvin and Hobbes. Ever since, he has now become a semi-regular fighter, and has played a myriad of characters. He has formed an unofficial Friendly Rivalry with foxmccloud4387, ever since the battle with Godzilla. Is known for playing really huge fighters, especially the Colossi.
Characters played so far:
- Calvin and Hobbes, A Boy And His Tiger
- Metal Gear REX, Weapon of Mass Destruction
- Optimus Prime and Grimlock, leader of the Autobots and the Dinobots
- Godzilla, King Of The Monsters
- Raidriar, The God King
- Galath, The Worker Of Secrets
- The Kid, with Rucks as narrator,
- Optimus Prime (DOTM), Leader of the Autobots
- Avion, the Delta Phoenix
- Dirge, the Sand Tiger
- Valus, the Colossal Minotaur
- Ryth, the Deathless Blademaster
- Kuromori, the Wall Shadow
- Ba'el, the Dragon
- Cenobia, the Luster Of Destruction
- The Infinity Blade
- The Transistor
- Smaug, the Golden
- SCP-173, the Sculpture
- Pelagia, the Great Basilisk
- Lockdown, the Creator's mercenary
- Weeping Angel
- Therin, the Killer of Dreams
- The Male M.U.T.O, Massive Unidentified Terrestrial Organism
Old guard. Stopped playing for a while, but now runs the sixth Arena in Forum Games. Roster will be updated over time hopefully.
A troper who appeared in V4 of the Arena. He is notorious for his use of Joke Characters and inanimate objects. He is also the second GM of the Arena spinoff.
Characters he uses:
- The Damascus family (Original Characters)
- various organs, most notorious being the LIVER!
- Tons of Joke Characters.
Here is a list of players who are currently active in the Spinoff Arena. A work in progress.
Absent's characters include...
Characters of his include...
Luke's characters include...
Characters the troper use:
- Lilith Hylia: The first character entered. R Oughly 19 years old, she is a hubot, an AI insertend into a human body. SW 4, she uses psionic attacks and CQC, as well as the "Megatling", a gatling capable of firing multiple types of ammunitions, and the Psion Gauntlet, a glove expanding her powers. Her special power is that of Mega Manning, and, while she can do tremendous things such as stopping time or bending space, she is limited by her stamina.
- Smolilith: A derivated of Lilith, she is a cute kid version of her. Uses the same ways of attacking, but is very much weaker than her adult form, thus SW 3.
- King Philippe des Landes, of the Aquitaine Kingdom: A french king coming from the Middle Age. In his thirties, works with Lilith as well as Aaron and Cynthia, and seem to know more peoples. SW 2, do not have any psionic powers, but relies instead on his High Damage Output via his broadsword and his shield. Very strong, as he can wield his sword one-handed.
- Cynthia and Aaron: A pair of twins that are 19 years old too. SW 4, capable of manipulating time in two ways: Cynthia can travel back in time and slow time to a crawl, Aaron can make her go back to the present, go into the future, and truly stop time. Both can manipulate broadswords, as well as lances. Possesses the Psion Broadswords, amplifying their powers and possessing a laser beam.
- Scarlet Velvet Jezebel: A demi-succubus from another world. Is in appearance very voluptuous, and 19. Can switch between a human, demi-demon and succubus form. SW 3, uses magic, as well as Pistols, be it one wielded, Guns Akimbo or Bayonetta Style with six guns, as well as swords, axes, crossbows and whips. Is excellent with talking with peoples.
- Kyle Prours: A drunkard drugged racer from space with leg transplants. 24 years old. SW 3, can manipulate space around him to be faster, and can create shields to defend himself or attack.
- Victoire: A puppet-controlling entity. SW 7.
- Parcec and Rosetta: Two aliens from another galaxy. Their species are named Guardians. SW 3, specialises in medical powers.
- Carol Suba: A girl fused with a shark. 21 years old, accidentally became part shark after an accident in a lab. SW 2 actually SW 3, can only use hallebardes, lances and prongs to defend herself and her friends. Has an unstable genetic code, so can copy every type of organ/limb of an animal and use it, but is painful to do so. Is currently helping someone find her missing mom.
- Ervin: a man living underwater. Misses his daughter. SW 3, can create barriers.
Some dumb guy who joined during V5 Spinoff I guess.
TropeYoshi joined in the V5 spinoff at around page 10000.
Originally had a few Original Characters and existing characters but has since shrunk his part down, keeping the Silent Shrine group as well as Makafa and Makaido while getting rid of the rest (for now).
Current characters within the Arena:
- Konngara (Touhou)
- NEWER one of two in the arena; other RPer is Arachnos
- Suika Ibuki (Touhou)
- Yuugi Hoshiguma (Touhou)
- Makafa (Touhou)
- Unofficial name, no canon name
- Makaido (Touhou)
- Unofficial name, no canon name
Rbade joined in the V5 spinoff. Tends to use a large amount of characters from a specific fanfares of Dragon Ball, but has a massive surplus of mutants and bizarre cursed images as characters.
- Oca Tuberosa
- Giree Gearson
- Super Snatch Man
- Mega Man
- Delta Kroach
- Omega Kroach
- Vegeta Junior the 37th
- Sporacles the Leviathan Hunter
- Megamutant Dododo
- The Spider
- Netopan Pokemon
- Ran Cossack
- Super Cardinal Man
- Dr. Hm Phage
- Legga Man
- Fabulous Lamprey
- Saiba Tree
- The Argentine Ant
- Single the Bot
- Slinger Dog
- Nagato Yuki
- Black Mage Evilwizardington
- Dunkleosteus daibolus
Back to the Arena with you!