open/close all folders
Northern Dormitory: Bruno Ojeda, Fritz Edevane, Glire, Hisayo Fukuda, Hoshiko Maeda, Samson Takiya, Shimiru Amanohara
Bruno Ojeda - Status: ALIVE, AMNESTY
Zombie Apocalypse Expert
- Aloof Ally
- Bi the Way: Hes a little nervous about admitting it out loud, but its canon, man.
- Blunt "Yes": His response to many questions he's asked, including "Do I look like a fucking 60 year old to you."
- Brutal Honesty: Uses this a lot.
- Can't Take Criticism: Hes fine! The way! He is!
- Chronic Hero Syndrome: If its your problem, its probably his problem too.
- Deadpan Snarker: Bruno's humor revolves around making witty and sarcastic remarks, which often leads to long lasting jokes. To quote Gale word for word, "Bruno, sarcastic? No way!"
- Dude, Where's My Respect?: Nowhere.
- Friendship Denial: You're not his friend, just his associate. He gets better with this eventually.
- Forgets to Eat: He remembers sometimes, but most of the time he's too busy with something to even think about it.
- Hates Being Called Cute: Don't do it.
- He Is Not My Boyfriend: He's not dating Fritz. Seriously.
- I Work Alone: A self proclaimed lone wolf.
- Knight In Sour Armor: He doesn't really like people all that much, but he still tries his best to help out- well, maybe with a little grumbling.
- Messy Hair: It cannot be tamed and he doesn't care enough to comb it.
- No Social Skills: Hes not that great at conversations. In person, at least.
- Not So Stoic: He tries to be the serious Deadpan Snarker most of the time, but sometimes he drops the serious facade to be goofy...or embarrassed. Hes also broken down in tears a couple of times.
- Official Couple: With Matthew, after the epilogues.
- Only Sane Man: Seems so, at least some of the time.
- Someday This Will Come in Handy: As someone who needs to prepare for the zombie apocalypse, Bruno makes sure to stock up on information he might need. Just in case.
- Stunned Silence: When Kyuusai analyses him far too well. Turns out he was talking about himself, though, not Bruno.
- The Comically Serious: Sometimes.
- The Paranoiac
- The Power of Friendship: As part of a powerful group of idiots who traverse the facility striking fear within everyone who dare approach them, Bruno gains the power of friendship. ...Despite his Friendship Denial.
- Virgin-Shaming: Thanks, Enoch.
- Volleying Insults: Quite a few of his conversations with Fritz involve this.
- Weapon of Choice: An axe. He hasnt found one here yet, though.
- Youthful Freckles: From a lot of time spent outside in the sun. His skin is dark enough that theyre not really noticeable, though.
- Zombie Apocalypse: An expert on these, apparently.
Fritz Edevane - Status: DEAD
- Asexuality: As stated by his creator. He's pretty disinterested in romance and sex.
- Deadpan Snarker: Oh, absolutely.
- Deal with the Devil
- Icy Blue Eyes: They fit his demeanor.
- Jerkass: Fritz is known for the fact that he's generally an unpleasant jerk who barelyif at allshows remorse for any of his actions.
- The Stoic: He shows little emotion apart from boredom.
- Ungrateful Bastard
- Unscrupulous Hero
- Well-Intentioned Extremist
Glire - Status: DEAD
- We Hardly Knew Ye: Unfortunately, Glire's appearances were very scarce before she was killed.
Hisayo Fukuda - Status: ALIVE, AMNESTY
- Nice Girl
- Closer to Earth: She's usually the one to talk to others in a rational manner and does her best to prevent terrible outcomes.
- Innocent Blue Eyes
Hoshiko Maeda - Status: DEAD
Samson Takiya - Status: DEAD
Shimiru Amanohara - Status: DEAD
- We Hardly Knew Ye: The presence of Shimiru was scarce before her death.
Eastern Dormitory: Adam Greenwood, Kato Yoshimori, Katsumi Hideki, Koumori Ono, Mamoru, Namirou Kujo, Priscilla
Adam Greenwood - Status: DEAD
Kato Yoshimori - Status: DEAD
Katsumi Hideki - Status: DEAD
- We Hardly Knew Ye: The presence of Katsumi was scarce before his death.
Koumori Ono - Status: DEAD
Mamoru - Status: ALIVE, AMNESTY
Namirou Kujo - Status: DEAD
- Creepy Blue Eyes: They're wide, curious, and...frankly, unsettling.
- Dumb Muscle:
- Teach Me How To Fight: He asks this of Georges, who actually teaches him.
- You Gotta Have Blue Hair: His hair is dark blue, with some lighter blue parts.
Priscilla - Status: DEAD
Western Dormitory: Adine Fiske, Alric Teufel, Destiny Godfrey, Floze, Morgana Mykolovych Kucherenko, Nariko Nura
Adine Fiske - Status: DEAD
- Cordon Bleugh Chef: We don't even ask what they're doing with their cooking. Strangely...sometimes it comes out okay?
- LARP: They're part of the community.
- Transgender: They're agender, and use they/them pronouns.
Alric Teufel - Status: ALIVE, AMNESTY
- Snake Charmer:
- Rich in Dollars, Poor in Sense:
- Sour Outside, Sad Inside:
- Don't You Dare Pity Me!:
- The Corrupter: Alric with his negative outlooks on the world has caused others within the game like Kiyoshi and Matthew to have a less ideal outlook on the world as a result of his advice.
- Hair-Trigger Temper: At times Alric can become enraged at very small things that happen to slight or annoy him causing him to lash out at others.
- Hates Being Touched: Whenever someone has tried to offer him a hug or when someone has tried to touch parts of his hands or shoulder he has snapped at them and sometimes even responded in a physical way lashing out at them until they stop said action.
- He-Man Woman Hater: Alric has a dislike for Woman to the point of verbal harassment and avoidance of getting near them. This all stems from his deep fear of woman caused by his neglect of his mother. Seeing them as ruthless greedy people he fears getting close to them will only lead them to hurting him emotionally or physically. To compensate for this feeling of weakness in his fear he attempts to act harshly to them to save his own ego.
- Lack of Empathy: Alric shows very little care for many of those who have died within the game to the point he doesn't even know most of their names and on occasion insults the dead when they our brought up.
- The Unfettered: Alric claims he will stop at nothing until he has returned home and reclaimed his family's name to that which it once was. Due to this he has been ruthless in choosing the options during the games which have netted the most point and even as a result executed another player and killed his own pet snake to earn enough points to reach Amnesty.
- Even Evil Has Standards : Despite his sheer ruthlessness in achieving his goals, Alric can't stand betrayal or breaking any promises that he has made so far.
- Family Honor : Everything that Alric works for within the game he attributes to restoring his family's honor back to what it once was.
- Honor Among Thieves : Despite his distaste for woman and lack of trust in others within the game, he has made deals with others, like when he agreed to choose execute if Destiny chose to execute as well. While Alric doesn't trust mostly anyone in the game, he is always open to speaking and making deals with others, which he keeps to a decent extent.
- Noble Demon : Alric will do anything he has to do to achieve his goals but one thing he could never see himself doing is to back-stab and betray someone that is truly close to himself. He finds deep betrayal to be disgusting and one of the deepest sins a person can commit. This is one reason he is very upfront in his evil actions and deeds.
- Mark of Shame: The scarring around Alric's neck which he hides in bandages is from his attempts at faking his own hanging to scare his mother away, the marks remind Alric of the lengths he is willing to go to achieve his own wants as well as the feeling of powerlessness he can feel when controlled by others as he relates it to the feeling of hanging from a noose with no way to escape.
- Shoot the Dog: Alric has not only executed Kakesu but also murdered his own snake Franchesca all in the effort to gain points to escape. While these are actions that cause him to be resented by others in the cast, none the less he does it all in the cold logical effort of survival.
- A Scar to Remember: Alric holds the scar over his eye as a reminder to himself that no matter how powerful he can be there's always a chance he could get hurt or lost, that those losses hold lasting consequences to his own actions. He also holds the mark of his Role branded into the skin of his left hip as part of one of the Redemption Challenges. A mark that will force him to remember what he truly is deep down.
- Breach Of Promiseof Marriage: Alric detests being under an arranged engagement and plans on finding a way to circumvent or break off the engagement. The reason he has not yet is that doing so without an excuse would cause tension between his family and another and he doesn't want to harm the pride and name that his family has.
- Jerk Justifications: Alric's whole reason for acting so ruthlessly is simply just for his own betterment and survival.
Destiny Godfrey - Status: ALIVE, AMNESTY
Floze - Status: DEAD
- Bi the Way: Shes stated herself that shes not straight, and it's been confirmed by her creator.
- Consummate Liar: Apparently.
- Ditzy Genius: She acts a bit ditzy, but she's apparently really into physics.
- The Power of Friendship: Part of a powerful group of idiots.
Morgana Mykolovych Kucherenko - Status: DEAD
Russian Roulette Player
- Girlish Pigtails
- Older Than They Look: She may look like a kid, but she's actually 20 years old.
- Russian Roulette: She's a very experienced Russian Roulette player. Unfortunately, her final game of this cost her her life.
- Troubling Unchildlike Behavior: Started playing Russian Roulette at the young age of 12.
Nariko Nura - Status: DEAD
- The Scapegoat: Oof. She was sentenced to death by a group vote- and she wasn't even aware of it until it was too late. Chosen due to her lack of connections.
Southern Dormitory: Georges Mékinac, Kakesu Hashimura, Kiyoshi Fujioka, Kyuusai Ikeda, Matthew Ferdinand, Zek Sanchez
Georges Mékinac - Status: DEAD
Kakesu Hashimura - Status: DEAD
- Mortality Phobia
- Super Speed: GOTTA GO FAST!
- Transgender: They're agender, and use they/them pronouns.
- You Gotta Have Blue Hair: It's dyed, but still.
Kiyoshi Fujioka - Status: ALIVE, AMNESTY
- Cover Innocent Eyes and Ears : When he asked what ligma meant, everyone responded with "No."
- The Woobie
- Horrible Judge of Character : Talks to Alric more often than the actual positive influences in his life.
- Expectation Lowerer
- Desperately Looking for a Purpose in Life : Found. He wants to live with Adine in future and keep working. But also still valid as a trope because despite the vague goal, he knows naught of anything else that would give him a purpose in life.
- Guilt Complex : When Morgana died, he blamed himself for having a less-than-complicated time in the airlock, because he thought that since he was lucky enough to be spared by Chimaera, that the luck could have been hers instead for her challenge.
- Did I Just Say That Out Loud? : Said 'oh dear' when he was supposed to be silently eavesdropping on a conversation between Matthew and Sibuna after Sibuna was 'reset'.
- The Load:
- The Ditherer:
- Unfit for Greatness: Really wants to be a good person and to do good things, but is too scared and weak to actually support people.
- Opinion Flip-Flop: Whenever he talks to Alric.
- No Social Skills: Exactly What It Says on the Tin.
- Forgets to Eat:
- I "Uh" You, Too : With Adine. Only managed to say it during a discussion about a challenge, where he said 'I love you, but there's more factors to this game—' before realizing what he said and dropping the topic he was talking about for a moment out of embarrassment. And like. One other time I don't remember.
- The Eeyore:
- Cool Kid-and-Loser Friendship : With Matthew. He is the loser.
Kyuusai Ikeda - Status: ALIVE, AMNESTY
- Amnesiac Villain Joins the Heroes:
- Amnesiac Dissonance:
- Blood Brothers:
- Badass Gay:
- Hitman with a Heart:
- Loophole Abuse:
- Shipper on Deck:
- The Power of Friendship:
- True Companions:
Matthew Ferdinand - Status: ALIVE, AMNESTY
- Cheery Pink: He wears very vibrant colors, accentuating his hyper and cheery side. His hot pink jacket is hard to miss.
- Colour-Coded for Your Convenience: With his bright green hair, you'll never lose him in a crowd!
- Dye Hard: Everyone is so used to his glow in the dark hair... who even know what his natural hair color is?
- Easily Impressed: Not very bright, but he's very supportive!
- Eskimos Aren't Real: He thought all pastas were called "pasta".
- Fun Personified: Even though he can be sad, it's not long before he starts being a funny character to have around. Positive, fun and dumb all in one package!
- Gosh Dang It to Heck!: He tries his fucking hardest not to swear!
- Happy Dance: Back when he found the lounge radio, his first reaction was to dance to the music in happiness.
- Kindhearted Simpleton: He may not be the most intelligent, but you can find a lot of kindness in his heart.
- Youthful Freckles: They accentuate his cheeriness.
Zek Sanchez - Status: ALIVE, AMNESTY
Legions: Chimaera, Pascal, Samael, Sibuna
- Humanoid Abomination: The true nature of the Legions is still somewhat ambiguous, but from what has been revealed, it appears they are corrupted undead beings. They're mostly humanoid in appearance, but there are many things that are just wrong; unhinging jaws, blank featureless eyes, mottled skin, amongst other things.
- The Corruption: It seems the process of becoming a Legion involves the corruption of a living being's soul.
Chimaera - Status: ???
- Body of Bodies:
- Monstrous Humanoid: As one of the most horrific of the Legions, Chimaera's form is constructed from various human parts, constantly shifting and changing as more victims perish within the confines of the game.
Pascal - Status: ???
- Adorable Abomination
- Laser-Guided Amnesia: For reasons unknown, Enoch forcibly removed Pascal's memories, effectively resetting him to the day the game began.
- Prophet Eyes
- Shipper on Deck
Samael - Status: ???
- The Brute: (and the desc included Genius Bruiser because of how slippery he is)
- The Grim Reaper: (desc included Living Weapon bc of his scythe)
Sibuna - Status: ???
- All Love Is Unrequited: Alas. Matthew just does not return Sibuna's feelings. Well, mostly its only because he refuses to date in game just in case one of them dies.
- FaceMonster Turn:
- Was Once a Man: Though it's implied all Legions were once human, Sibuna is the only one that has had any of his living identity revealed. He was a man named Minato Okumura, who died in his early twenties after being murdered by his father.
- Laser-Guided Amnesia: Sibuna, in a fit of rage, transformed into a monstrous beast, described narratively as a 'barghest'. After this form was destroyed, he vanished for a short time, before resurfacing... now completely loyal to Enoch, and without his memories.
- Off with His Head!: As he can regenerate lost limbs and heal any injury Unless he's in his monstrous Barghest form he's often the victim of brutal slapstick, often being dismembered and having his head removed.