For the Tennysons, see Ben 10 Main Characters
open/close all folders
- Badass Normal: As far as a regular Thep Khufan is concerned, Elastamun fares well in combat with just a sword and his natural elasticity.
- Bookworm: Justified example, being a scribe for the pharaoh. He's also fascinated by ancient human history, thanks to being friends with an antique dealer.
- Intrepid Reporter: His human alias, Elias Amsude works as a journalist for the local paper.
- The Hermit: Rather than living in the city of Giza like everyone else, Elastamun hides out in the desert by himself, in his own lair under one of the smallest pyramids.
- The Good Chancellor: Both this and Elastamun's mentor.
- Obfuscating Stupidity: He has to put up with the pharaoh's evil reign every day and pretend to praise him, while hiding disgust over it all.
- Screw the Rules, I'm Doing What's Right!: Despite having been ordered to tell no one of what the pharaoh is doing, he reveals everything to Elastamun and tells him to find Ben Tennyson and enlist his help. The pharaoh has him executed for this.
- Old Master: Despite being one of the elder Thep Khufans in the story, he's no less skilled at magic than Gwen is, which is why he's assigned to train her in the first place.
- Blue Is Heroic: She is a Ripjaws alien that has blue scales and a red dorsal fin, contrasting with Ben's white-and-green form.
- Electronic Eyes: Undyyne has a bionic eye where her left one used to be, and it even comes with targeting aids and Stat-O-Vision.
- The Lancer: To Ja'Kaal, holding high-tech weaponry and armor over magic, and acting rigidly snarky over his team's formal manners.
- Sergeant Rock: She doesn't think too highly of Ben, and feels reluctant to train him because she thinks children shouldn't be soldiers. Although she doesn't mind sparring with him when he's in his Ripjaws form.
- Science Hero: A Transylian who works with Undyyne's team.
The Golden Guard
- Blue Is Heroic: His blue cloak and armor were from his former position as pharaoh Rho'Tep's general.
- Arrows on Fire: Ja'Kaal sometimes shoots arrows tipped with a combustible substance, and his powered form enhances this ability.
- Power Gives You Wings: Complete with an ion-propelled jetpack.
- Rebel Leader: He's the commander of the resistance.
- Badass Bookworm: He's the team's tactical officer and engineer, but is also well-skilled with magic and swordfighting. He even shows Ben and Gwen lore on the planet's history.
- Insufferable Genius: Despite his wits, Raht can be arrogant at times. One example pops up when he tries to correct Ja'Kaal on Ben not actually being on time to the mission briefing.
- Nice Hat: Raht sports a cylindrical green and yellow Modius hat, similar to the Omniverse character, Kuphulu. Gwen pokes fun at it at one point.
- Action Girl: The team's melee fighter, coupled with her natural agility as a Thep Khufan.
- Cat Girl: Her head is cat-shaped, and her armored form emphasizes it. Elastamun finds this attractive.
- Outliving One's Offspring: She lost her infant daughter to the sickness.
- Sensual Spandex: She wears a red jumpsuit over her bandages to keep them from getting tangled while in combat.
- Single Woman Seeks Good Man: Neferti takes an interest in Elastamun because of his knowledge of humans, and they turn out to make a good Battle Couple during the climax.
- Artificial Limbs: His right arm is robotic, allowing him to hold heavy weapons.
- The Big Guy: The largest and strongest of the group.
- Trigger Happy: Has a tendency to get impatient on attacking in battle.
- City Guards: She guards the main gate to Mos Isis, and is a member of the Rigil clan of warriors. She lets the group in only because Elastamun was given Ja'Kaal's medallion.
- The Mole: She secretly works for the pharaoh, albeit on the assumption that he won't hurt the Golden Guard, whom she befriended long ago.
Valerian and Rel'Hathor
- Drunk with Power: Having modeled his entire ruling style on Ghostfreak's, he thinks intimidation and control are the norm.
- Evil Sounds Raspy: He speaks in a raspy voice reminiscent of Harlan Ellison.
- Nepharious Pharaoh: To the point that most of the planet's population is actively ignoring his rule by the time of the story.
- Suddenly SHOUTING!: Has a tendency to raise his voice when interrupted or angered.
- The Dragon: As Captain of the Guard, he reports directly to the pharaoh, and follows his orders without mercy.
- Made of Iron: Being a Petrosapien, this alien proves a tough match for Ben when he tries to fight him with a sword.
- Evil Sorcerer: He is the pharaoh's personal magician, skilled in several fields of magic.
- For the Evulz: He does what he does simply because he enjoys it.
- God of Evil: Or more aptly, God of Chaos.