Characters played by various people in Edge Of The Multiverse.
Finn the Human (played by Bindlestick)
- Cool Sword: He wields one made of crystallized demon blood.
- Last of His Kind: In his own world, he is the last human alive (or so he thinks). Seeing so many humans in the City seems to weird him out a little.
Pride (played by Stratofarius)
- Casting a Shadow
- How Do I Shot Web?: He pretends to have trouble with his 'newly-discovered' darkness powers to help sell his deception to the heroes.
- Humanoid Abomination: Pride may look and act like a human child, but he is nothing of the sort.
- Manipulative Bastard: He acts the part of a scared child in an unfamiliar situation to make the other heroes, particularly Finn, dance to his tune.
- Determinator: Wants to leave the place alive and get back to Los Angeles.
- Handguns: Uses one as his primary weapon. Justified since he's a NCIS agent based in Los Angeles.
- Mysterious Past / One-Letter Name: He does not know what G means, so don't bother asking.
Riku (played by Sullen Frog)
- Casting a Shadow
- Cool Sword: His Keyblade, which doubles as a Cool Key and an Empathic Weapon.
- Double Jump
- Magic Knight: He's equally skilled at tearing enemies apart in melee combat and blasting them with spells.
- Teleport Spam: Two of his best abilities, Dark Splicer and Dark Aura, are built around this trope.
Jolyne Kujo (played by Oni-Lord)
Adam Jensen (played by Sonof Melon Head)
Bowser (played by goodisgood)
- Boisterous Bruiser: Frequently boasts and taunts in battle, and for good reason.
- Breath Weapon: His fire breath. Comes in stream, or fireball flavor.
- Natural Weapon: He's about one ton of angry dragon-turtle wrapped in horns, claws and spikes. No weapons, no shield.
- Royals Who Actually Do Something: Prefers to take the front line in fights, ripping through opponents like a living siege engine. Won't cease to remind you of that.
- Social Darwinist: Of a kind. He believes if that if life favors the strong and those who follow them, everyone's better off
Kneesocks (played by Alleydodger)
Dexter Douglas, a.k.a. Freakazoid! (played by Lizard Of Aus)
The Kurgan (played by Vox)
- Blood Knight
- Immortality Immorality
- Nigh-Invulnerability: The only way to kill the Kurgan is to cut off his head; he can still be hurt and incapacitated by other means, they just won't kill him.
Shampoo (played by Game Guru GG)
- Action Girl
- Anime Chinese Girl
- Eloquent in My Native Tongue
- Involuntary Transformation: She'll turn into a harmless little house cat if she gets splashed with cold water.
- You No Take Candle
Altair Ibn-La'Ahad (played by Firock Firion)
- Fish out of Temporal Water: Due to coming from the Middle Ages, many of the futuristic or modern things that Altair comes across in the City confuse and astonish him. In particular, the sheer destructive power of guns—modern or otherwise—leaves him speechless.
- In the Hood
- Knife Nut
- Stealth Expert
Spider-Man (played by Trash Jack)
- Living Memory: This Spidey is actually not the original Peter Parker, but rather, the Peter Parker that was created from his own memories, and which was seemingly erased by Otto Octavius in The Superior Spider-Man #9.
One of the three mysterious beings who control the City, and the most aggressive of them. He takes the form of a hat-wearing, broad-shouldered man whose skin is covered with glowing angular lines that resemble circuit boards.
- Color-Coded Characters: Purple.
Another of the City's three mysterious masters, and the most laid-back of them. She takes the form of a long-haired woman in a blue robe, with glowing blue circles on the backs and palms of her hands.
- Color-Coded Characters: Blue.
The last of the three beings that run the City, and their apparent leader. It takes the form of a well-dressed androgynous figure with a gold hexagon on their forehead, no hair, and no visible eyes.