The page for the characters in Eclipse Heights.
David JohnsonJames' cousin, who is the priest/cleric of a Death God. He has an Undead Dog who is appropriately called Dog.
James ScytheA boy from a family with a tradition of favouring magical scythes as their weapons. His weapon ended up being a sword, turning him into the family's Black Sheep.
- Badass Normal: His only ability is having a Cool Sword. His family also counts as this.
- Black Sheep: He is the only member of his family who uses a sword when they put special pride in scythes. As such, most of his family ostracizes him for using one.
- Cool Sword: Subverted; his sword is pretty rusty and old. Double subverted in that it has the potential to be a Cool Sword again if he would just have some pride in it....
- The Eeyore: Due to his self-esteem issues. See Black Sheep.
- Empathic Weapon: His Cool Sword changes itself with his pride and belief in it. He just does not understand that yet.
- Taken even further. His sword has a physical embodiment in the form of a woman.
Yukari HondaA girl from a long line of priestesses who have made pacts with an unnamed God to allow humans control over nature in exchange for using the priestesses as material vessels for nature spirits.
- Archer Archetype: Her favoured weapon is the bow.
- Eastern Zodiac: The spirits sharing space with her body are based on this.
- Empowered Badass Normal: Yukari by herself is simply a somewhat athletic teenage girl with a trick hand with a bow. Yukari with her Zodiac Spirits on the other hand....
- Expy: Elf's done it again, of a certain other Yukari.
- The Call Knows Where You Live: Yukari became a Channeler after the last one died.
- Willing Channeler: Yukari's ancestors were this. She herself was less willing, but accepted the duty anyway.
KiriA mischievous, capricious kitsune-inari.
- Cute Monster Guy: He's a kitsune boy, although he does very much look girly.
- Dude Looks Like a Lady: Easily mistaken for one. He doesn't exactly care, either.
- Emotion Eater: Thrives off emotion as his nourishment.
- It Amused Me: He lives for fun and fun alone. Anything 'boring' to him is simply not worth doing.
- Master of Illusion: His foxfire allows him to make illusions.
- The Trickster: Thanks to his foxfire.
Jana PalamorA dragon in human form. She has....issues about making friends.
- Alpha Bitch: Is incredibly arrogant and narcissistic about being a dragon, but it is somewhat too early to tell whether she's this or Lovable Alpha Bitch.
- Evolves into the latter as the RP progresses.
- Cute Monster Girl: A dragon girl, specifically.
- Fantastic Racism: As a dragon, she looks down upon most other supernaturals.
- Hypocritical Humour: She calls out a half-demon for cheating on tryouts when she herself used her draconic gifts to pass hers. She even lampshades this herself.
Larissa Heller/RosaA relatively normal girl with a split personality.
- Big Eater: Larissa's appetite comes coupled with a complete lack of etiquette. Needless to say, many other characters, Rosa included, are not too impressed with her.
- Beware the Nice Ones: Or they may just snap.
- Deadpan Snarker: Rosa.
- Miss Fanservice: Very much so. However, she's so naïve she crosses over into Innocent Fanservice Girl.
- Morality Pet: Torimus', to an extent, although he hates her only marginally less than everyone else.
- Nice Guy/Girl: Larissa herself, to the point of being called 'too nice for her own good'.
- Superpowered Evil Side: Rosa, the split personality. The 'evil' part has yet to be seen, as so far she's merely a jerkass.
- Wide-Eyed Idealist: Larissa sees the good in everyone, even Torimus, who is a being of pure hatred.
Ethon GifreA dragon in human form, like Jana.
- Our Dragons Are Different: And can transform into a human or back at will, too!
- Teeny Weenie: He likes to claim that this is not the case, but we all know better.
Torimus VirennumAn 'Embodiment of Malice', a being which is entirely composed of and naturally generates a type of energy fueled by their and others' anger and hatred.
- The Berserker: Very much his general character type, in keeping with the above.
- Jerkass: Did you genuinely expect anything from the literal embodiment of malice? His player even calls him Captain Racist.
- Jerk with a Heart of Gold: He seems to be growing a nicer side, however.
- Killing Intent: Possesses a variant which is fueled by his Malice, causing fear and vague hallucinations in others when he isn't consciously containing it.
- The Power of Hate: He is literally made of hate.
- Unstoppable Rage: Torimus' main combat power, since he can't properly control himself while engaged in fighting, and his powers are both fueled by, and actively fuel, his own rage and hatred when used.
YuriA domovoi student.
- Battle Butler: Yuri has acted as a bodyguard prior to joining the school, and is pretty handy with quite a few weapons.
- Beware the Nice Ones: Yuri is possibly the nicest student in the whole school, with not a mean bone in his whole body. However, out of character discussions have confirmed that Yuri could likely kill Kiri in a fight.
- Compelling Voice: He can talk to household appliances and objects to do things for him. It's subject to the same Power Limiter as his Hyperspace Arsenal is, preventing him from using it for violent purposes.
- Dude Looks Like a Lady: He even resembles Tsumugi Kotobuki.
- Hyperspace Arsenal: One of his abilities. He has limits to it, however.
- Nice Guy: Short of Larissa, possibly the nicest student in the school. Like Larissa, don't push him.
- Power Limiter: The limits on his abilities prevent him from completely abusing them. However, it's confirmed he can be broken of this limiter, and when it happens....
- A Spot Of Tea: He enjoys these, and tends to provide them to others.
- Undying Loyalty: A racial trait of the domovoi, who prefer to die than betray their masters. He even all but says this trope verbatim.
Quincy McconnellAn untalkative banshee.
- Elective Mute: Chooses not to talk, for obvious reasons.
- Your Days Are Numbered: Being a banshee, an uncontrollable, blood-curdling scream is ripped from her when the death of someone is in the near future.
- Prophet Eyes: Has solid white eyes.
Sabrina WeissA monster hunter- or at least, a girl descended from monster hunters. She herself is...a lot less into the job.
- Anti-Magic: As a result of being a monster hunter, she is highly resistant to magical effects- including Kitsune illusions and dragonfire.
- Blade on a Stick: Her favoured weapon, Foecrusher.
- Cute Clumsy Girl: She is described to be incredibly clumsy, and makes her first appearance tripping over her own feet.
- Expy: Some of her appearance and personality is based on Sumia and her clothing on Archer.
- My Species Doth Protest Too Much: In this case, her family protests too much. She is the daughter of monster hunters, who make it their job to kill monsters and other supernatural monsters. She herself is less willing to do so.
- Witch Species: Monster hunters have boons to fight the supernatural passed down in their blood.
The PrincipalThe owner of the school and the principal.
- Badass Teacher: Has to be to control a school with so many different kinds of supernaturals.
- The GM even outright says he will erase anyone from existence who is foolish enough to break his rules. Not kill, not berate. Erase from existence.
- Mysterious Benefactor: To the protagonists.
- Reality Warper: As Kiri finds out to his chagrin.
TessaAn ordinary girl who happens to dorm with the protagonists.
- Ambigiuously Human: Supposedly a normal human. However, she's immune to magical deception of any kind, and she IS rooming with the Supernatural group.....
- Locked Out of the Loop: She has no idea about The Masquerade around her at all and assumes everyone is as normal as she is.
- Muggles: She's one of them, seemingly.
- However, the GM has confirmed that she is not all she seems.
- Student Council President: Well, more recruiter, but she fits the rest of the trope's roles.
SoujiYukari's cat that always accompanies her. He's one of the Spirits of the Zodiac, and Yukari's protector.
- Cats Are Magic: He isn't a normal cat, but a Spirit of the Zodiac sent to protect Yukari. The main hints at this have been that he's so far identified everyone's species, for one....except Tessa.
- Older Than They Look: He is at least as old as the Zodiac Spirits, who are nearly thousands of years old.
- Talking Animal: When he feels like it.