This is the character sheet for the Aardman film Early Man.
open/close all folders
An optimistic young member of the tribe.
- The Determinator: He stops at nothing in order to get his tribe their home back.
- Heroic BSoD: He briefly loses hope of gaining back the valley when Nooth shows him pictures of their ancestors failing at football. Thankfully, his
- Nice Guy: His prime character trait.
The pessimistic Chief of the tribe.
- The Cynic: He has quite a negative view on a lot of things, whether it be his tribe becoming more than rabbit hunters or hope that they can have their home back from Lord Nooth.
- Foil: To Queen Oofeefa. Bobnar is meek and a pushover while Offefa is hard-boiled and has a take-no-crap attitude.
- Really 17 Years Old: Despite having the appearance of an elder, he claims that he's 32-years of age.
A member of the tribe who's constantly embarrassed by his mom.
Voiced by: Selina Griffiths
Treebor's overbearing mother.
A crazy member of the tribe.
Voiced by: Mark Willaims
A member of the tribe who has a rock for a friend
The Bronze City
The greedy Lord of the Bronze City.
- Bald of Evil: He's bald and bad.
- Big Bad: Of the movie.
- Dirty Coward: He is utterly spineless against the Queen.
- Fantastic Racism: He has the most comtempt for the cavemen out of everyone in the Bronze City.
- Fat Bastard: He's quite burly and has a distasteful personality.
- French Jerk: He speaks in an over-the-top French accent and is quite a bastard.
- Greed: His primary motivaiton is to use the match between the bronze football players and the cavemen as a get rich quick scheme.
- Laser-Guided Karma: For his greedy actions, he is forced to dig in the mines, which he threatened to do Dug and his Tribe.
- Sissy Villain: His flamboyant personality makes him a weakling and he's the Big Bad.
- Straw Misogynist: He has shades of this when he tries to call a penalty for Goona scoring a point for the Tribe since she's a girl, but since Nooth is in the presense of his Queen, he packpedals to avoid offending her.
- Throw the Book at Them: He throws Dino's rule book at him in order to take over as referee and give biased points and penalties.
A woman in the Bronze City who helps the cavemen defeat Real Bronzio.
Voiced by: Kayvan Novak
- Beleaguered Assistant: Nooth often bosses him around, to the point where he knocks him out to take over as game referee.
- The Dog Bites Back: At the end, he calls Nooth a disgrace to the game Football for his unethical acts.
The strict ruler of the Bronze City and Lord Nooth's boss.
- Jerkass to One: While it's implied that she isn't above being crude to others, she is mostly cruel to Lord Nooth.
- Reasonable Authority Figure: She shows good sportsmanship when the cavemen win against Real Bronzio.
Voiced by: Kayvan Novak
The egotistical star layer of Real Bronzio
- Break the Haughty: His ego gets taken down a peg when he loses the game to the cavemen.
- Graceful Loser: While he cries about his loss, he does shake Dug's hand and admits defeat with humility.
- HeelFace Turn: He reforms at the end and admits that playing with the cavemen (albeit being defeated by them) was a good game.