The character page for Duncanville.
The Harris Family
The 15-year-old titular character of the show.
- Adorkable: He tries to act cool being he's really dorky about it.
- Dumbass Teenage Son: Annie is terrified of Duncan turning into this.
- My Beloved Smother: Annie is this in regard to Duncan.
- Not So Different: Duncan cracks on his dad for being a dork at times when he's really just as much of a dork.
- Raging Stiffie: Duncan's "Boner Alert".
- Redhead In Green: He's a redhead and wears a green hoodie.
- Rubber Hose Limbs: Duncan moves around like this, particularly when he's running (Kimberly comments how it looks funny). It's stated in the pilot to be because of a spine problem.Duncan: Doctor says my later years are gonna be a wreck.
- Socially Awkward Hero: He has no idea of how to act around his crush, Mia.
- Strong Family Resemblance: He looks like a younger version of Jack.
- Youthful Freckles: Duncan has these, as does Kimberly.
Duncan's mother who works a parking enforcement officer who dreams of being a detective.
- Hartman Hips: She visibly has one to the point that when she tried putting on her old highschool pants, all her hip fat became a muffin top.
- High-School Sweethearts: She and Jack have been together since their high school days.
- Shout-Out: Her current position as meter maid hoping to become a detective is very reminiscent of and similar to the situation faced by Zootopia's Judy Hopps.
- Stacy's Mom: Wolf thinks of her as this.
Duncan's father who works as a plumber and tries to be a better father figure to children than his father was to him.
Duncan's 12-year-old sister who is a normal teenager going through normal teen-phases.
- Annoying Younger Sibling: Kimberly bullies Duncan, though as the series progresses, this starts being downplayed.
- Bare Your Midriff: Kimberly wears a crop top under her jacket.
- Bratty Teenage Daughter: She's twelve, technically isnt a teen yet, but she has her moments.
- Deadpan Snarker: Typical of the middle child role.
- Jerkass to One: She's very nice to everyone BUT Duncan.
- Middle Child Syndrome: This is a Running Gag for her in episode 5.
- Phoneaholic Teenager: She's always on her phone.
- You Gotta Have Blue Hair: She sports a violet bob, although it could possibly just be dyed hair.
Duncan's adoptive intelligent five-year-old sister who's always giving him advice.
- Big Brother Worship: She adores Duncan, but a little too much, wanting to marry her adopted brother. According to her voice actress, Duncan seems like a god to Jing.
- Cheerful Child: She's always happy all the time.
- Daddy's Girl: She has shades of this.
- Girlish Pigtails: She wears her hair in pigtails.
- Happily Adopted: She seems to be this so far.
- Not Blood Siblings: Even though she's adopted, Duncan is grossed out that she wants to marry him.
- Sweet Tooth: She has a fondness for sweet things.
Duncan's friend who supports various brands on Twitter and thus gets a lot of free stuff from these brands. He is also a trendsetter.
- Phoneaholic Teenager: He's constantly on his phone checking out the latest trends.
Duncan's tomboy friend who is seen as one of the boys.
- Ink-Suit Actor: Betsy Sodaro bears a strong resemblance to her character.
- Known Only by Their Nickname: Bex is presumably short for Rebecca.
- Naked People Are Funny: In the pilot she claims that she was naked so much at the EDM festival and in Judge Annie she exposes her nude body in front of the crowd of people watching their protest, giving this hilarious response by the mayor.Mayor Jen: "Make your ruling fast judge Annie, we don't have the budget to pixelate."
- One of the Boys: She's this in Duncans friend group, though she lampshades this saying that she cant truly be one of the guys on account of her bustline.
- Raised by Grandparents: She appears to be raised by her grandma.
Duncan's monotonous friend and the object of Kimberlys affection. He has issues at home and acts aloof and disinterested in things.
Duncan's crush who's very liberal and likes hanging out with him and his friends.
- Ambiguously Brown: Her skin tone may include other ethnicities in addition to African-American.
- Teen Genius: In "Classles President", her accomplishments from her last school include class president, secretary, co-chairperson of the student council, R.A., T.A., honor roll, reluctant cheerleader, and ambassador to the sister school in Brussels. Her potential future involves becoming class valedictorian, a lawyer, doing legal charity work, and becoming President of the United States.
Duncan's teacher at Oakdale High School.
A hardware/plumbing store owner where Jack gets his plumbing supplies from.
Annie's friend and neighbor who is occasionally seen drinking wine and martini. She is also shown to be attracted to Duncan.
- The Alcoholic: In most of her appearances she can be seen with a glass of wine or martini in her hands.
- Dirty Old Woman: She has an attraction towards Duncan to the point that Annie warns him not to be alone with her.
- Noodle Incident: Annie claims that she fell asleep once with a cigarette in her mouth which caused a house fire.
Jing's friend whose mother is a therapist.
- Wise Beyond Their Years: Due to his playroom being next to his therapist mother's office he picked up a few of her methods.