open/close all folders
Drawception D, also known as D, DC D, or Big D is Drawception's official mascot. Appearing on the site right from the launch, this guy gained official meme status sometime before August 2012.
- Animate Inanimate Object: A sentient letter D.
- The Blank: He usually doesn't have a face. There are exceptions, however.
- Cephalothorax: He's technically one, depending on whether you consider a letter with a face a "head". But when he does have a face, it's either centered on his body or his hole, and he doesn't have an actual head, so he might or might not be one.
- Companion Cube: For some, his pencil might or might not be this.
Elmo's "weird cousin", a psychopath with yellow fur who is constantly yelling. Originating from a game on October the 26th, 2016, he's become a Recurring Character in Drawception games.
- Ax-Crazy: Often goes on psychopathic rampages.
- Evil Counterpart: To his cousin Elmo. While Elmo is sweet, innocent and naive, Yellmo is psychotic, violent and often murderous.
- Muppet: He looks like a yellow-furred, scarier version of Elmo.
- No Indoor Voice: Most of the time he is yelling.
- Punny Name: Yelling/Yellow + Elmo.
- Red Eyes, Take Warning: When he's drawn with an iris in his eye, it's always red, fittingly for a psychopath.
- They Killed Kenny Again: He was "killed" in too many games to count, and yet is always back.
Yellmo's teenage son, originating from this game.
An eyepatch-wearing, all-around badass blueberry muffin, one of the oldest Recurring Characters on the site.
Our Lord and Savior, an anthropomorphic shark resembling Jesus Christ. Also known as Shark Jesus or Jesus Shark.
- Crystal Dragon Jesus: Jesus as a shark.
- Funny Animal: He has the general body shape of a shark, but he can make human-like facial expressions and fin gestures, and is capable of giving sermons and performing miracles.
- Half-Dressed Cartoon Animal: He occasionally wears a robe. Other times he's fully naked.
- Non-Mammalian Hair: He has a beard (and sometimes long hair) in most of his incarnations.
- Punny Name: Jaws + Jesus.
Hailing from the underwater city of R'lyeh, sister city of Rapture, Moethulhu first awaked from her slumber in Cthulhu Smurf, April 24th, 2012. Since then, she has made increasingly frequent appearances as Nyancatimusprime's "mascot" alongside her friend and fellow deity - Moe Spaghetti Monster. Also known as Cutehulhu.
- Cute Monster Girl: She's the Moe Anthropomorphism of Cthulhu, after all.
- Expressive Accessory: The eyes on her hat sometimes change with her own expressions.
- Mascot: She's Nyancatimusprime's "mascot".
- Moe Anthropomorphism: She's this for Cthulhu.
- Nice Hat: She wears a hat which has its own pair of glowing orange-yellow eyes that are either found in a scowl or changing with Moethulhu's own expressions. This hat, combined with her hair, is supposed to evoke the tentacled face of Cthulhu upon whom her design is based.
- Technicolor Eyes: She has yellow-orange eyes.
- Winged Humanoid: She had a pair of wings in her first appearances. They were later removed due to practical and aesthetic inconvenience.
- You Gotta Have Blue Hair: She has green hair. Justified as she's the Moe Anthropomorphism of Cthulhu.