A list of characters that appear in Dragon Rage.
A fierce and proud dragon that could never be tamed. He was condemned to Desmurian Ty until he got out and completely destroyed it. Now he fights the Orc bureaucracy to save his race. He is the hero of the game.
- Anti-Hero: Type III or IV depending on your point of view.
- Bad Vibrations: See Elemental Powers Earth below.
- Breath Weapon: He's a dragon, it comes with the territory.
- Did You Just Punch Out Cthulhu?: Cael more or less took out the entire Orc Army and then some by himself.
- Elemental Armor: See Elemental Powers below.
- Flight: He never touches the ground in this game.
- Homing Boulders: Most Breath Weapons in the game are like this.
- Hostile Weather: See Elemental Powers above.
- Limit Break: See Elemental Powers above.
- Monsters That Eat Other Monsters: Eats orcs.
- Regenerating Mana: Still easier to just eat some Orcs though.
- Significant Green-Eyed Redhead: Has green eyes and is a Fiery Red Head in the sense he's a red/orange dragon(see Magic Plastic Surgery above).
- Unobtainium: Cael like all dragons generates a magical element called zeenium.
- Unreliable Illustrator: An interesting example of this trope since Cael looks distinctly different in the games box art, game play and cutscenes.
- Video-Game Lives
Adara The Sprite
Actor(s): Kath Soucie
A sultry little Sprite that helps Cael in his quest to defeat the Orc bureaucracy.
- Damsel in Distress: She has needed to be saved several times in the game.
- Most Common Super Power: Look at them, they're almost the size of her head!
- Pretend Prejudice: Her prejudice seems to have less to do with orcs in general and more to do with the Orc bureaucracy due to how eager she was to make Galthran an ally.
- Unobtainium: Apparently has a supply or source of zeenium which she used on Cael enabling him to escape from Desmurian Ty.
General Mandek Of The Orc Army
The leader of the Orc Army. He is overconfident and a pig.
- Elemental Powers: They appear in much the same way as Cael's Breath Weapon but rapidly fires them.
- Gluttonous Pig: He'll eat anything even his own fallen comrades.
- Monstrous Cannibalism: See Gluttonous Pig above.
- Monsters That Eat Other Monsters: Has eaten dragon eggs and has threatened to eat Cael as well.
- Pig Man: All of the Orcs are this but compared to the others he's a 11 out of 10.
- The Pig Pen: Other Orcs are clean by comparison.
- Adara even calls him this.
A powerful Orc Monk who has been trapped in a dark keep for decades, this makes his magic useless until you enter his domain. He is loyal to only himself.
- Religion Is Magic: Possibly since he has magic and he's referred to as a Monk.
- Token Heroic Orc: Subverted.
- You Are a Credit to Your Race: Subverted almost immediately.
Magical creatures enslaved by the Orcs to preform tasks form them. Various unnamed Sprites help you in the game most, however, need to be freed first.
A entire race of being hell bent on taking control of everything.
- Orc Armies Are Evil: Their description above should be a dead give away.
- Elemental Powers: Some have it.
- Magic Carpet: A few are seen riding some.
- Interestingly the entire unite is colored pink.
- Monsters That Eat Other Monsters: Possibly, if what General Mandek does to dragons is normal.
- Mooks: And they know it judging by how quick they are to run away from Cael.