Main Characters: Shrek Seven Devils
There're spoilers on some of the characters' profiles and tropes, keep in mind when reading.
Literally means Little Third, Tang San was born in the outer sect of the Tang Sect, a sect specialized in inner techniques and hidden weapons. His intelligence and curiosity lead him to steal the sect's secret manuscripts, deciphering them and unlocking the secrets of lost hidden weapons, this transgression brought the anger of the elders and at the peak of a mountain Tang San committed suicide by jumping and activating one of this destructive weapons.
Next thing he knew, was that he was living a second life in a totally different world, one with spirit powers and great practitioners, Tang San, keeping the same name thanks to the mysteries of the universe, lived alone with his father in a small village, his father, the village's blacksmith, had given into the drink, barely offering his son paternal love, but for Tang San who in his previous life was an orphan, having a father was more than enough, at 10 years old he proceeded to have his spirit power awakened. Sadly his spirit was the Silver Blue Grass, one denominated garbage and without any power, even with a full innate talent he was told he couldn't train this spirit at all. But this was a blessing in disguise.
His father could quickly see that Tang San carried a second spirit within him, an incredibly rare occurrence, making him promise to keep this a secret he sent his son to train as a spirit master.
Tang San holds a mature and calculating personality, his intelligence can only be considered genius even accounting for his previous life, strong beyond his peers, he's called a monster between monsters.
In the Shrek Seven Devils, he holds the third position and is called Thousand Hands Asura, calling him so for the thousand hands his Silver Blue Grass represents and the bloodthirsty personality he shows when his family's hurt or attacked.
He holds twin spirits, the Blue Silver Grass (Actually it's the Royal Blue Silver Grass)), and the Clear Sky Hammer.
- The Chessmaster: For his position in the team, he's both this and The Strategist.
- Drop the Hammer: His Clear Sky Hammer, which he doesn't use for much of the series under his teacher's instructions. It's the most powerful Weapon Spirit in the land and using it freely would give away Tang San's identity to Spirit Hall.
- Hidden Weapons: Tang San excels in not only using them, but also making them, some are really complex, from small hidden knives to poison and explosive weapons.
- Poisonous Person: Gained the ability to use this after gaining his third Spirit Ring, creating poisonous and corrosive webs.
- Reincarnation: Tang San's living his second life, this fact is kept a secret.
- The Strategist: Tang San holds the controlling position in his group, his aim is control his companions' actions, his enemies and the battlefield itself.
Oldest of the group, he was the first to sign into Shrek Academy, his beast spirit is the White Tiger and he was born with the ability called Evil Eyes.
Holds the first position in the Shrek Seven Devils, his name's Evil Eye White Tiger.
Second oldest of the group, his spirit is a particular one, even in the food tool category, his is a strange occurrence, as Tang San he was born with Full Innate Talent.
Holds the Second Position in the Shrek Seven Devils, his name's Sausage Monopoly Oscar.
- Crouching Moron, Hidden Badass: He jokes around and doesn't like to train, this holds till he finds a real reason to do so, and then he's the one working the hardest, he also promises Ning Rongrong to become the strongest food system and protect her.
- Pretty Boy: From really young he has had plenty and quick-growing facial hair, under it there's a handsome face and peach-like eyes.
- Status Buff: His sausages can not only heal and cure status effects, they can also buff his comrades with all stats up and flying.
He's the fourth oldest, his spirit is the Evil Phoenix, a mutation spirit off a normal chicken, the evil fire gives him an increased, and lethal if not treated, sexual appetite.
Holds the Fourth position in the Shrek Seven Devils, his name's Evil Fire Phoenix Ma Hongjun.
- Bowlderization: In the comic and animation, his sex drive is just turned into hunger.
- Lovable Sex Maniac: For his age, he's forced into an active sex life by his spirit, he has grown into it even after clearing his problem.
- Shapeshifting: His Phoenix spirit turns him into a half beast when he activates it.
She's the fifth oldest in the group, her spirit's the Soft Boned Rabbit, and she specializes in agility and strong hitting. She and Tang San consider each other sibblings, Or maybe something more~.
All members of the group hold secrets, but hers could be the biggest, and not revealed till after volume 19: She's not human, or at least, she wasn't always human, and she's actually a monster who took human form after 100.000 years of life.
Holds the fifth position in the Shrek Seven Devils, her name's Soft Bones Demon Rabbit.
- Cute Bruiser: Wears all pink, and when we first meet her, she's six years old. In her first fight in the animation, she manages to beat Tang San and is far beyond the abilities of her other peers.
- Little Miss Badass: See above.
- Shapeshifting: Her Soft Boned Rabbit spirit turns her into a half beast when she activates it.
- She-Fu: In the animation, she uses a lot of kicks and flips her fight against Tang San.
- A Wolf in Sheep's Clothing: She can play a damn good sheep to get her enemies to lower their guard and then destroy them with her speed.
She's the second youngest of the group, her spirit is the Hell Civet, she specializes in speed and agility.
Holds the Sixth Position in the Shrek Sevel Devils, her name's Hell Civet Zhu Zhuqing.
The only daughter of the head of her clan, she's the youngest of the group and her spirit is the Glazed Tile Pagoda.
Holds the Seventh position in the Shrek Seven Devils, her name's Seven Treasures Glazed Tile Ning Rongrong.