A kind of an old boys' association of cat robots of the Robot Academy, which all seven members attended. The septet are bound by gadgets called Best Friend Telecard, as token of their oath of eternal friendship. Each of them work as a public servant, either in a body or not.
- Badass Adorable: Seriously! Just read their spinoff series where they kick the asses of anyone, anything they need to. Jerry and Dr. Achimoff being the frequent victims.
- Book Dumb: Considered to be "Dumb Robots" by the rest of the school. Wandora is an exception, though he has his moments.
- Color-Coded Characters: In the anime adaptations.
- Obfuscating Stupidity: Despite being looked down at school, theyre really competent in their respective subjects.
- The Power of Friendship: Lampshaded often. The Bestfriend Telecard plays it straight though; besides functioning as a telepathy telephone and distress signal, it can also enhance the object, fast-forward a growth, and potentially be a source of unlimited energy.
- Ragtag Bunch of Misfits: They not only save the world for once, yet people still consider them a bunch of failed robots.
- The Team: They all work together.
- Trademark Favorite Food: Dorayaki, though they usually add their own preferred seasoning on top.
- Dora the Kid has dorayaki with mustard and ketchup.
- Wang Dora prefers rāyu, which we often call chili oil.
- El Matadora pours spaghetti sauce all over his.
- Doramed III loves his dorayaki to be freeze-dried because of his aquaphobia.
- Dorarinho eats his with plenty of tabasco.
- Doranichov doesnt eat dorayaki in front of others because the round snack would let him transform into a werewolf.
- Vitriolic Best Buds: Wang Dora's attempts to rebuke El Matadora's brash actions are often ignored, which always ends up with in a brawl. Despite that, they're actually best of friends who only likes to tease/competes with each other.
- Why Did It Have to Be Snakes?: Every member has his own respective phobia.
Dora the Kid
A wild American cowboy robot who was recruited as a sheriff officer in the Old West era, fighting crimes and arrest robbers. The second-in-command of the team. He's good at shooting, but quick-tempered.
- Achilles' Heel: Has a chronic acrophobia.
- Americans Are Cowboys: Kid is quite the proud American. So, of course, he dresses in a cowboy outfit and works as a sheriff in the Old West era.
- Arm Cannon: The Air Gun he always carries on his right hand.
- Disguised in Drag: Theres that one time in the manga, where he has to crossdress as the bride who is going to be sacrificed to the monsters, in order to break into their nest. Doranichov reveals his trickster side by keeping that picture of him as a memento.
- Eagleland: His nationality.
- Hot-Blooded: A hot-headed and stubborn individual, he rarely asks for others assistance. He is notable more Hot Blood and reckless than the rest.
- Improbable Aiming Skills: His skills as an esteemed sharpshooter are known far and wide. In the Robot Audition, he was invited to join the Time Patrol department because of his caliber.
- It Was a Gift: His Air Gun was bestowed to him by Dorami.
- The Lancer: He is contrast to Doraemon in a variety of ways.
- Nice Hat: A cowboy hat that also serves as his 4th Dimensional Pocket.
- Official Couple: With Dorami, Doraemon's little sister. Even though they argue a lot, they truly love each other. Usually their fight ends as fast as it started, with both apologizing to each other.
- The Peeping Tom: In this gag comic at the end of vol. 10◊, Kid unsuccessfully tries to see Dorami change her bow with the Anywhere Door.
- The Rival: In markmanship with Nobita. Although theyre friends, they often duels to compete which one is better.
- Wearing a Flag on Your Head: Kid wears a vest with the American flag printed on it.
- Why Did It Have to Be Snakes?: Very, very afraid of heights. Even 5 millimeters note can freak him out.
A Chinese robot who specializes in kung-fu. The smartest of the Doraemons, and is usually the one who comes up with the best strategies or solutions whenever the group are in a hitch. He studies medicine in the Qing Dynasty, while working as the assistant for a doctor of Chinese remedy.
- Achilles' Heel: Being surrounded by beautiful women turns him into a blubbering wreck who acts like a drunkard.
- All Chinese People Know Kung-Fu: The Chinese Wang Dora is also a skilled Kung Fu master. His skills were developed enough even in his early training days, and has made quite a name of himself.
- Cannot Talk to Women: His case of gynophobia leaves him a embarrassing drunk-like mess when facing women, so he has to avoid them for his life.
- Height Angst: Extremely concerned about his height (his short legs to be exact) and numerously tried to grow his body through bizarre methods, which usually ends in a fiasco.
- Informed Flaw: Said to be the shortest Dora, but when the group are pictured together, they all seem to have the same height.
- Nice Hat: A red hat that resembles the traditional Chinese Mandarin Hat.
- Official Couple: With Mimiko.
- The Stoic: Acts calm and cool-headed in dealing with problems, making the others relies on his choices, as usually it was the best option. Downplayed as he still takes part in all the silly things with his friends.
- Not So Stoic: However, he will snap out of his cool attitude immediately should you mention his height or bring girls to him.
- The Smart Guy: The group tends to rely on him to provide answers to their troubles. At school, he is an excellent scholar with top grades; At present, he has a gallery worth of knowledge about herbs, anatomy, physics and mathematics.
- Red Oni, Blue Oni: The calm, level-headed Blue to Kid and Matadora's red.
- Spell My Name with an "S": Wang Dora or Wan-Dora?
- Why Did It Have to Be Snakes?: It turns out he's scared of an angry Mimiko. Well, to be fair, who dont with such Armor-Piercing Slap?
A silent and stoic actor robot lives in the cold lands of Siberia (Russia), who has a special ability. Whenever he sees a round object, he turns into a werewolf as his scarf falls off and unleashes the beast within.
- Beware the Quiet Ones: Despite being unable to speak, his ability to transform into a werewolf and breathe fire makes him one of the best combatants in the group.
- Dangerous Forbidden Technique: Downplayed and often Played for Laughs by the werewolf form. He can become extremely powerful and breathe fire after consuming spicy foods, but also attacks indiscriminately like a mad berserker.
- Famed in Story: Dora-nichov formerly worked as a actor in the anthological sitcom "Super Wolfman" after graduating. At some point, his popularity dropped and he has to undergo hiatus. Several years later, he worked under the director Vladmir Pajitnov (nicknamed Gia-pola), who reboots the series and slowly regaining his popularity.
- Hidden Depths: Hes the second smartest amongst The Doraemons, but due to his personality and being constantly put in The Berserker state it isnt shown much.
- Not So Stoic: Despite looking all reserved and stoic, he seems to have a cheerful side, especially when discussing about things he loves. In the Doraemons manga, he is also shown to be quite a trickster by keeping a photo of Kid's crossdressing as a memento of their adventure.
- Our Werewolves Are Different: The lycanthropy power he possesses, which makes him a were-wolfcat.
- Playing with Fire: With the help of spicy foods, he can breath out fire.
- Scarf of Asskicking: Wears a muffler to keep himself warm and hide his werewolf nature. It also serves as his 4th Dimension Pocket.
- Silent Bob: Doranichov can't speak, and usually communicates using gestures and images.
A Spanish matador fighter who works in a local restaurant in the 17th century Spain, though he also takes another job as a super hero with secret identity. The strongest member amongst the Doraemons by raw strength.
- Almighty Janitor: This guy is a matador fighter and a local hero. Also a dishwasher and waiter simultaneously; and occasionally, the delivery man as well.
- Casanova Wannabe: Flirts with every girl he comes across, but somehow always gets rejected.
- Gratuitous Spanish: Calls the girl by "señorita", which means "miss" in Spanish. Well, he lives in Spain after all.
- Lady Killer In Love: After he falls for Carmen, his boss's daughter.
- Master Swordsman: Besides Torero skills, he's also a master in fencing. He usually cuts off bad guys' pants to instantly settle the dispute. During a sword fight, he carve his crest on his opponent's clothes.
- Secret Identity: The heroic alter-ego of his, Keikai-Dora.
- Sleepyhead: He can sleep anywhere, anytime; which usually comes at the weirdest moment. Every time he does, he never forgets to put up a "Do Not Disturb" sign first.
- Something About a Rose: Clamping a rose in his mouth whenever he meets beautiful girls.
- Super Strength: In terms of raw strength (without the interference of an alter form like Doranichov or Doramed III), he is the greatest amongst all of the Doraemons. It's depicted in the manga that he was able swing around a male bull without effort. Ironically; this poses problem in his daily life, for he is constantly breaking dishes.
- In the Robolympics (Olympic Games for robots), he participates in weightlifting and lifted an adult elephant all by himself. Though he was disqualified because requirements was to lift the barbells; it is undoubtedly an impressive feat.
An ace striker of a Brazilian football club. Always seen with the ball, which he also uses as the weapon of choice. He owns 11 identical Mini-doras, whom he played soccer with. Based on Ronaldinho.
- Achievement In Ignorance: Forgetting that he has to breathe apparently enables him to survive deep space without any protection.
- Forgetful Jones: Played Up to Eleven that he can forget something in three seconds. He mysteriously forgets everything that just happened, usually when he walks three steps from his original position.
- Fun Size: The Mini-doras in his bag. They help a lot.
- Improbable Sports Skills: As the ace striker in his team, he possesses incredible ball handling, which enables him to dribble like a flow of water.
- Keet: Happy-go-lucky and bubbly, this guy just doesn't care about impending dangers, nor knowing the word "calm down". Thanks to his personality, he uplifts the atmosphere which frequently turned intense, especially when pressured by the enemies; and serves as the mood-maker of The Doraemons.
- No-Sell: Completely immunes to mind reading technique because, well, he has literally nothing more than football in his head.
- The Trickster: Used to trick Doraemon a lot before they became friends.
- Weapon of Choice: The soccer ball, fitting for a striker he is.
An Arabian oracle robot lives in the Middle East, specifically Saudi Arabia, who wears iconic turban and clothing. He grows physically larger into a giant if angered. Currently serves as a Robot Buddy/genie to an Aladdin expy.
- Achilles' Heel: Water and aquatic places. He can overcome it when necessary.
- Attack of the 50-Foot Whatever: When he gets into a rage, his size multiplies into tens. Then he just stomps on anyone in his way to save the day.
- Badass Mustache: His whiskers resembles a big mustache, making him look older than his friends.
- Benevolent Genie: Serves as a genie buddy to his master Arashin and his 4D Pocket takes the form of a genie lamp. Other than his short temper, he is an easygoing, benevolent individual who wants the best for his people.
- The Big Guy: In his giant form, Doramed has the most destructive capability amongst the Doraemons.
- Hair-Trigger Temper: His temper is as short as the time he wants to be in water.
- I Choose to Stay: Subverted. Supika knows that he truly belongs with his friends and tearfully has to bid farewell with him.
- Magic Carpet: His frequent means of transportation.
- Star Crossed Lover: With Queen Supika of the Kaizou Kingdom.
- Why Did It Have to Be Snakes?: Has a chronic aquaphobia. Justified as he hails from a desert, so apparently he can't learn any swimming.