A nurse who supported her husband Joel before he became an internet mogul. She did not live long enough to see the house that he would have surprised her with, as she was killed in a car crash on the way, three blocks from the house that Joel wanted her to see. Every year, Joel rents out an Active from the Dollhouse to be Rebecca so that they can have the perfect day they never got to.
The second imprinted personality that Echo is shown in and the one that she spends most of the pilot episode in. When the daughter of a prominent businessman is kidnapped, he rents an Active to be a hostage negotiator who can negotiate with the kidnapper for his daughter's return.
- Prim and Proper Bun: Echo's hair is worn in one while imprinted as Eleanor, with the personality to match.
- Rape as Backstory: Topher created the imprint of Eleanor Penn by combining traits from several real women, one of whom had been a kidnapping and rape victim as a child. When Echo, as Eleanor, makes eye contact with the kidnapper that she has been hired to negotiate with, she suddenly collapses in paralyzed fear as her mind is flooded with the traumatic memories of that person's ordeal.
An imprinted personality which was created from altering the original personality of Clyde Randolph, one of the co-founders of the Rossum Corporation. Docile in nature, Clyde 2.0 lacked many of the original's traits, thereby working with Boyd Langton without question, being the one to put Clyde Randolph into the Attic. Clyde frequently switched bodies to the point that as of 2007, it was noted that "Clyde Randolph V" was a more appropriate name for him.
- Big Bad: Well, at least the second or third copy is. The original is locked in the Attic and very bitter.
- Body Surf: There have been at least five versions of the modified Clyde, plus the original in the Attic.
- Sharp Dressed Person: (S)he dresses in a male suit while in Whiskey's body.
- Smug Snake: S(he) is very sure of him/herself, freely taunting Adelle and others.
- Undying Loyalty: To Boyd, as (s)he is programmed to.
- Driven to Suicide: She shoots herself in the head when her Mellie imprint comes up against her sleeper imprint, saving Ballard's life.
- Outlaw Couple: with Crystal.
- Suddenly SHOUTING!: "ARE YOU HAVING FUN, LARS??"
Senator Daniel Perrin
- Happily Married: To Cindy Perrin, or so he thinks.