Here is a list of characters from Doki Doki Exit Music
open/close all folders
- Driven to Suicide: He kills himself after realizing that Natsuki had killed herself.
- Goodbye, Cruel World!: ultimately what happens to him.
- My Greatest Failure: Failing to protect Natsuki was his most personal mistake.
- Together in Death: He drops off a bridge and drowns so he could be together with Natsuki.
- Driven to Suicide: Kills herself after the trauma of her latest beating from her father.
- Insane Troll Logic: Antagonizes MC and Natsuki because she "loved MC first," even though she doesn't hint to it in this mod.
- Green-Eyed Monster: Is jealous of MC's relationship with Natsuki.
- Jerkass: Becomes antagonistic of MC and Natsuki because of how she felt that she herself should have MC since she loved him first.
- Took a Level in Jerkass: Due to envy.
- Ungrateful Bitch: Treats MC shamefully, even when he saved her life.
- Adaptational Heroism: Through Character Development, Monika tries to make amends for acting like a jerk. As the game plays as an ordinary visual novel, she also lacks any control over this game mod.
- The Atoner: Tries to make up for her behavior earlier in the game, only to lose two of her clubmates.
- Took a Level in Jerkass: Acts abrasively due to circumstances preventing her club's entry in the festival.
- Adaptational Villainy: While the original visual novel had her act psychotically due to Monika's influence, in this version, Yuri practically sexually assaults MC, and her actions led to Natsuki's suicide.
- Big Bad Duumvirate: With Natsuki's dad.
- Hate Sink: Surprisingly, Yuri in this game is truly reprehensible because of her not-too-subtle attempts at trying to make MC hers which involves her nearly flinging herself unto him.
- Karma Houdini: Despite her actions, Yuri is never punished. Alternatively, since her actions led to her "love," MC, committing suicide to be with Natsuki, Yuri would have to live the rest of her life with the knowledge that she caused the one she was obsessed with to kill themselves.