The assumed 'boss' of the group. A nerd for all things Japanese, with a habit of trying to be funny and falling flat on his face.
- Large Ham: Heavily plays on this trope whenever possible; has a penchant for being highly dramatic in the least dramatic circumstances.
- The Collector: The worst offender in the group, Digi has spent way too much money on trivial nonsense; figurines, artbooks, CDs... the list goes on.
- Bad Impressionists: Has a couple of decent impressions (read: Krew from Jak 2), but mostly hams his way through slightly-terrible ones.
- Gotta Game Fast: Has dabbled in the Speedrun community, with a personal best time on Metal Gear Rising NG+ of 1:19:14.
- Yaoi Fangirl: And vocally so; just ask him about Free! or DRAMAtical Murder.
The resident office cat. A stubborn lady who rarely backs down, she is one of the main content providers for the group.
- Crouching Moron, Hidden Badass: Plays The Fool most of the time, but push her buttons the wrong way and she'll slice your face off.
- Little Bit Beastly: Her characters tend to be of the animal-folk variety; usually feline.
- Brave Scot: For a time, was the only Scottish member of the group; proudly stands on her heritage to this day.
- Casanova Wannabe: Thinks she's slick as oil, but falls down on multiple occasions.
- The Klutz: Exceptionally clumsy, but still a really sweet dork deep down.
One of the veterans of the Stream Team. Keeps an eye on the Archives YT channel, with a strong affection for anime games.
- Cosmic Plaything: Has a (hilarious) habit of breaking games by complete accident.
- Deadpan Snarker: Usually pretty heavy on the "deadpan" side.
- Reality Warper: We're fairly certain that he interacts with games on a code level, which gives him his 'powers' to break them so easily.
- Straight Man and Wise Lass: Pairs up to this trope well with Riddic.
The office mainstay of the group. Good friends with Derek in Admin, usually hangs in voice chats but not always in the game.
- Cheaters Never Prosper: That one time he cheated in Final Jeopardy!.
- The Straight Man: Caters to this trope by being the only member of the group sane enough to stay out of the way 99% of the time.
- Closet Geek: Subverted when he bought anime figurines and proudly posted photos of his cabinets.
- Forgets to Eat: On occasion.
- My Card: Proud owner of a disability card, and relishes the opportunity to brandish it like some form of sword in conversations.
- Lovable Rogue: Tends to get away with a lot of stuff by pandering to his weaknesses.
- The Unfettered: Generally ignorant to the chaos going on around him, often arriving late to said chaos.
- Failed a Spot Check: Has a history of completely missing the obvious joke or point in conversation.
The group's 'Friend In Florida'. Self-appointed Master Of The Shit Post.
- Just for Pun: There is no debate among the group members that Speed is the cause of most of the group's suffering due to his insanely frequent puns.See also: Hurricane of Puns
- Lame Pun Reaction: The usual response to one of his multiple pun outbursts.
Norwegian member who tends to dabble in the realms of goofy voices, deadpan reactions, a relaxed attitude and getting way too excited over the most mundane things. May or may not have anything to do with eggs.
- Comical Overreacting: As a result of general excitement when things go in his favour.
- Delayed Reaction: Isn't quite the fastest to pick up on things, and the subject might have moved on when he's up to speed. May be due to his internet connection.
- Once Done, Never Forgotten: The Goldenrod Jim incident.
Affectionately referred to as the Finance Department, or the Golden Pigeon Of Wealth.
- Uncle Pennybags: A fine example of this trope; Pigeon is well known for his generosity when times have been dire.
The newest member of the team. Likes his card games, specifically the weird GBA Yu-Gi-Oh! spin-offs.
Recently returned to the group after spending some time to complete the next quest of Real Life.
- Acquired Situational Narcissism: Displays this when it comes to competition/competing in general.
- Competition Freak
- Retro Gaming: Enjoys trips down nostalgia lane; hosts "Retro Night".
- Video Game Design: Aspires to make a living being an independent game developer, studying game development at University.
Main group member, lover of Smite and King of 9th Place.
- Jerkass: Displays this on occasion.
A background member who is most prevalent on the Dumb Ones stream as 'William & Mr. Fluffington'.
- Apologises a Lot: Quoted to have apologized more than anyone in the known universe.
- Spot of Tea: Always up for a brew, he'll sometimes disappear during a break and return with a full pot of freshly-brewed tea.
- Unfazed Everyman: He can never seem to get the hang of Thursdays, or Mondays, or any of the days as a matter of fact.