A group of Digimon who tried to prevent the Digital World from breaking into the 108 Zones. As it shattered, they were transformed into the DigiMemories used by Taiki.
Tropes As A Whole
- What Happened to the Mouse?: Ever since Episode 31, then weren't seen again for a good twenty episodes.
The most prominent Legendary Digimon, and both one of the Royal Knights and a Jogressed partner Digimon in Digimon Adventure. He gave Taiki his Xros Loader, and knows the prime history of the Digital World.
- Dub Name Change: All English dubs and supporting materials call him Omnimon.
The first Legendary Digimon called from a DigiMemory. One of the Seven Great Demon Lords, representing Envy. Used to defeat Ebidramon in episode 5.
- Adaptational Heroism: Most depictions of Leviamon are villainous. This one was a hero who tried to save the world.
- Dark Is Not Evil: One of the Seven Great Demon Lords, yet still on the heroes side.
- Making a Splash: He's a crocodile-like Digimon that uses water to attack.
- No Kill Like Overkill: How do you defeat a Giant Enemy Lobster? Sic the Demon Lord of Envy on him.
- Olympus Mons: He's one of the Seven Great Demon Lords.
Was a partner Digimon in Digimon Tamers. Used to confuse a pack of Seadramon in episode 6.
- The Power of Love: Uses this to distract a bunch of Seadramon.
- Breath Weapon: Their Pepper Breath attack involves shooting a fireball from their mouths.
Was a partner Digimon in Digimon Adventure. Used to fight against AncientVolcamon in Episode 8.
- Breath Weapon: His Blue Blaster attack involves shooting a line of blue fire at the enemy.
- Noble Wolf: Long time heroic wolf.
Was a partner Digimon in Digimon Adventure. Used to remove Blastmon's army from the cave in Episode 12.
- Dub Name Change: Called MagnaAngemon in English dubs, HolyAngemon in Japan.
Was a partner Digimon in Digimon Tamers. Used to remove rubble in Episode 13.
- Dark Is Not Evil: Notably the second Virus Digimon that was a good-guy.
Was a partner Digimon in Digimon Adventure. Its DigiMemory contains three Patamon, which attack in unison. Used to assist Shoutmon X4 to reach Lucemon Shadowlord Mode in Episode 17.
- Breath Weapon: His Boom Bubble attack involves shooting a blast of compressed air from his mouth.
Was a partner Digimon in Digimon Adventure. Used to eliminate Lilithmon's army in Episode 21.
Used to assist Shoutmon X5 fight off Arkadimon in Episode 22, and again to fight off Tactimon in Episode 30.
- Blade on a Stick: His Weapon of Choice is a spear.
- Dark Is Not Evil: He's on the side of the good guys despite being a Virus type digimon.
- So Last Season: The attempt to fight off Tactimon was the turning point of where DigiMemories wouldn't be used again until the finale.
Was a main character in Digimon Tamers. Used to blockade Shurimon's forces in Episode 24.
- Playing with Fire: His primary attack involves summoning a ball of fire.
Was a partner Digimon in Digimon Adventure. Used to escape from lava in Episode 31.
- Cute Kitten: Gatomon looks like a cat.
Was a partner Digimon in Digimon Adventure 02. The only DigiMemory that was never used.
- What Happened to the Mouse?: Despite being in his possession since Episode 12, Taiki never used it. He does show up with all the others in the finale, however.
One of the Royal Knights, and ostensibly the strongest evolution of the Dracomon lineage. One of two DigiMemories found by Akari and Zenjirou in the Human World in Episode 52/53, having arrived there by hitching a ride with Tactimon.