A list of Digimon with no level.
The tropes listed here pertain to how these Digimon are depicted in Bandai's profiles and across the broader Digimon canon, rather than as they are in a single work.
These are the Digimon who for one reason or another have been given no level. These ones have no 'fixed' power level, ranging from those as small and functionally useless as an In-Training, or all the way up to the power of Mega-level. And then there are the ones that go beyond even that. And don't get started on the ones that have evolved, but still don't have a level. And then there are the Digimon who aren't even Digimon at all.
As another note, a lot of these Digimon are the result of Digixros, and in some cases these Digimon are composites, and therefore treated like entirely new beings, or as simply an upgrade of a previous form.
As the dub is inconsistent, the Digimon covered here are listed by their Japanese names, with their English name(s) listed second.
- Adorable Abomination: Culumon is as adorable as Baby-Level or Child-Level Digimon if not more so and yet it is the physical manifestation of all Digimon evolution nor does it even count as a one.
- Animalistic Abomination: Although it's been referred to as an In-Training in several media, technically speaking Calumon is not a true Digimon and thus has no true level. All that aside, it is in no way malevolent.
- Anthropomorphic Personification: It is the physical incarnation of Digivolution, known as the Catalyst or Digi-Entelechy.
- Ear Wings: Can fly by extending its ears.
- Killer Rabbit: At its full potential, Calumon can make every Digimon in existence immediately warp to their highest levels.
- Light Is Good: It is white, is called a holy fairy and is one of the kindest, most innocent and most adorable beings you would ever meet.
- Our Fairies Are Different: Described as a holy fairy in multiple Digimon media.
- Mix-and-Match Critter: Being made as a composite between every kind of Digimon there is
- Pintsized Powerhouse: Rookie-sized N.E.O may be, but it is quite probably the most powerful beings of the Digital World ever.
- Reality Warper: It's capable of unmaking and remaking reality, as an attack.
Yggdrasill (King Drasill)Yggdrasill is a 9000 Digimon. It is the mysterious host computer who rules over all of the "Digital World" on one Server of the Network. Its primary form is that of the Server Tree, an enormous, sacred tree. It has created an avatar in the form of "Yggdrasill_7D6", whose body has many unidentified details.
Three Head Officers
BlastmonA super-heavyweight Digimon with a mineral body. It is clad in a hard crystal armor that regenerates when broken, and boasts a number of various, powerful techniques, so its slowly moving form is the epitome of an impregnable moving fortress. Because of its glittering body and power, it calls itself "the most beautiful, sublime creature."
- Badass Cape
- Bling of War: Its gauntlets are covered in gemstones. Not to mention it's a giant hedgehog made of diamonds.
- Frickin' Laser Beams: Its "Crystal Breath" attack has it absorb solar energy, then spews it out as an unstoppable laser. The only drawback is that, being solar-powered, Blastmon can only use it during the daytime.
- Mighty Glacier: Very slow, but being made of diamond, it's ludicrously powerful.
- More Dakka: Its "Diamond Machine Gun" fires off the gemstones in its body like a machine gun.
- Prickly Porcupine: A giant humanoid hedgehog made of diamonds.
- Top-Heavy Guy: Its legs are tiny compared to the rest of it.
TactimonA soldier Digimon that possesses a peerless sword called Jaejetsufufin-maru. Within the Jaejetsufujin-maru is sealed a sinister power strong enough to split a star in two, so drawing this sword marks the collapse of a star. Therefore, Tactimon fights without drawing the sword, but even so it exhibits the destructive force of its menace. If it stabs the ground once it generates an earthquake, if twice it awakens one hundred dead warriors, and if thrice it collapses the surrounding land with a shockwave. The Jaejetsufujin-maru, which conceals such power, is not just a sword that anyone can handle. From that alone can you understand the depths of Tactimon's true might. Even more than its merit as a soldier, it excels in strategy with plans that are said to be "ingenuity itself, as if gushing forth like a spring", so Tactimon's true merit is not in physical strength but in ingenuity. When Tactimon leads an army, the outcome has already been decided, and it has been said that "the victory has been decided before it has even fought". Due to the various plans it has laid out, when Tactimon stands upon the battlefield it has already guaranteed its absolute advantage.
- Badass Cape
- Bowdlerize: Its bio was altered to remove any mention of earthquakes.
- The Chessmaster: A genius strategist. If Tactimon decides to take part in a fight, it's already as good as won.
- Cool Sword: Tactimon's Jaejetsufujin-maru (Snake and Iron Sealed God), apparently strong enough to split stars in two.
- Dishing Out Dirt: Can cause earthquakes with Ichi-no-Tachi and San-no-Tachi.
- Night of the Living Mooks: Capable of using its sword to summon a hundred dead warriors.
- Power Limiter: A self-inflicted version. Tactimon fights without drawing its sword.
- Samurai: Wears a samurai helmet.
- Shoulder Cannon: Has two of this that it uses for its Tanegashima attack, which is named for a Japanese matchlock rifle.
- The Strategist: It's in his name.
Big Death Stars
DorbickmonThe general of the Fire-Fury army of the "Big Death-Stars". It leads a multitude of dragon Digimon in perfect order, and destroys its enemies with its overwhelming battle strength, in any kind of combat situation. It excels in both power and speed, and with its wealth of combat experience its powers of intuition is outstanding, so that it can easily handle battles where it must adapt to the moment. Due to a personality that prefers the flames of destruction surging across the battlefield, it stirs up battles when it comes across a peaceful area. And although it's a Digimon, it obtains pleasure from the sight of the world being incinerated. Its "Tyrant Collbrande", which uses the anger it works up in battle as a flaming sword, demonstrates its power depending on the might of its rage.
- Blood Knight: If there aren't any battles going on, it starts one.
- Breath Weapon: Fire, naturally.
- Burning with Anger: How it accesses its Tyrant Collbrande.
- Chest Blaster: Can shoot fire out of the emblems on its chest.
- Cool Sword: A sword made out of fire. And named after Excalibur.
- Dishing Out Dirt: Burning the Dragon is an attack that moves parts of the surrounding terrain, creating things like pillars or spikes of rock.
- Draconic Humanoid
- Flaming Sword: His sword is made of fire. Purple fire.
- Our Dragons Are Different: Dorbickmon is more humanoid than the average dragon Digimon. It might be based on a Welsh dragon, but it's not clear.
- Playing with Fire: He's not called the Fire-Fury for nothing.
- Power Gives You Wings: Gets wings after absorbing his entire army.
- Spikes of Villainy: Covered in them.
- Technicolor Fire: In addition to regular fire, it can use purple fire.
- Walking Wasteland: Loves burning everything in sight.
Dorbickmon Darkness ModeDorbickmon has a second form attained by Digixrosing with Huanglongmon.
- Beast of Battle: Huanglongmon becomes one with Dorbickmon's body sprouting out of its back.
- Breath Weapon: Gets a second one with Huanglongmon.
- Equippable Ally: Gets a sword on normal-looking fire by absorbing multiple FlareLizarmon.
- Flaming Sword: A more normal-looking one this time.
GravimonThe general of the Earth-God army of the "Big Death Stars". It is a tactician that has the ability to freely manipulate gravity, and with that ability it has the ingenuity to survey the entire situation and control the course of the battle at will. The beauty of its plots are said to be "ingenuity, as if gushing forth", so it makes sport of the enemy army by weaving formulaic tactics together with creative schemes. God Beast Digimon account for the majority of its army, which has overwhelming strength in terms of military power. Because it enjoys simulating tactics, it uses the battlefield as Gravimon's testing ground. It is an investigative Digimon continues to zealously research questions like, how many casualties can be produced easily, which tactic lets it listen to a multitude of screams, what creative scheme will surprise the enemy or ally as they die, which method will cause the opponent to die without shedding blood, and so on.
- Badass in Charge: One of the Generals of the Big Death Stars, meaning he's got his own army.
- The Chessmaster: Another brilliant strategist.
- Gravity Master: All of its attacks have gravity in their names.
- Loves the Sound of Screaming: It'll sometimes manipulate battles to get the most screams.
- Soul Jar: By removing its Digicore, the pseudophysical manifestation of its soul from its body, it's able to regenerate from nothing. However, it will immediately die if it is crushed.
- Suicide Attack: Gravity Bang is a self-destruct move.
NeoVamdemon (NeoMyotismon)The general of the Moon-Light army of the Big Death Stars. Its goal is to erase hostile forces without leaving a trace, so it has its army of Undead Digimon lurk everywhere and erase the Digimon that move against it, one by one. It forgot its emotions as a result of always lurking in the dark, and even slaughter is becoming part of its life that it neither likes or dislikes. However, it feels fulfilled only when it watches the termination of a dying Digimon under the moon. NeoVamdemon can summon its familiar spirits, "Evilvil", which are brought forth in an inexhaustible supply, and naturally prefer the life energies of Digimon.
- Badass in Charge: Leads its own army.
- Belly Mouth: The spikes on its armor are meant to evoke this.
- Chest Blaster: Gardiac Raid is fired from its chest.
- Cool Mask: Wouldn't be a Vamdemon without one.
- Creepily Long Arms: They're long enough to reach its ankles.
- Extendable Arms: How Bloody Stream Glade works.
- Lean and Mean: Rake-thin, and evil as it gets.
- Purple Is Powerful: Very powerful.
- Red Eyes, Take Warning: It has two extra pairs on its chest.
- Spikes of Villainy: Covered in them. Many of them are even placed to look like teeth.
- The Undead: An undead vampire. It's double undead.
NeoVamdemon Darkness Mode (Vampire Army)
- Casting a Shadow: Giga Gardiac Raid fires a huge beam of darkness.
- Chest Blaster: Giga Gardiac Raid, an upgraded version of one of its default form's attacks.
- Fusion Dance: Of NeoVamdemon and numereous Devimon and LadyDevimon.
- Power Gives You Wings: Gains two pairs of Devimon wings.
NeoVamdemon Darkness Mode (MetalGreymon)
- Fusion Dance: It's achieved by forcibly DigiXrosing the 2010 Version of MetalGreymon.
- One-Winged Angel: Much more serpentine than its default form.
- Unusual Weapon Mounting: Gains MetalGreymon's tail cannon with the twist that it's MetalGreymon's head instead of MailBirdramon's.
- Wolverine Claws: Gains MetalGreymon's claws.
OlegmonAs the general of the Gold-Thief army of the "Big Death-Stars", it is a super-heavyweight Digimon whose body is clad in steel armor. With its army, which runs the whole gamut of atrocities and looting with Aquatic and Marine Animal Digimon, it plunders treasure wherever it travels across the ocean. It has a weakness for gold and silver treasures, so its collected treasures become Olegmon's entire diet, and it increases the strength of Olegmon's armor if it eats enough.
- Bling of War: Its armor is gold.
- Dual Wielding: Two giant axes, called the Dual Tomahawks.
- Horny Vikings: Wears a horned helmet.
- Incredibly Lame Pun: Viking Vuffet, since Viking is a synonym for buffet in Japanese.
- Irony: All of its golden armor prevents this Sea Animal Digimon from being capable of swimming.
- Jackass Genie: Its Dreams Come True ability is described this way.
- Named After Somebody Famous: Named after Oleg of Novgorod, a Viking leader, which explains the pirate theme.
- Pirate: A pirate general, in charge of a pirate army, no less.
- Super Strength: The strongest of all the Big Death Stars.
SplashmonThe general of the Water-Tiger Army of the "Big Death Stars". By changing itself into a liquid and moving from liquid to liquid, it is able to take the shape of a human or Digimon at will. For this reason, spying is its speciality, and it puts all the information it acquired together, then relays it to its Cyborg Digimon to implement its strategies. No matter the tactics, it always puts its being beautiful as its top priority, and its personality is such that it will reject tactics that sully its own beauty. Although it leads an army, its faith is only in its own beauty, so it doesn't have even an iota of anything like mutual trust, even for the Digimon in its army. The cute, multi-colored "Drippin" water-spirits composed of and formed within its body, in contrast to their appearance, each possess an offensive ability of frightening degree, including close-combat, abnormal condition, and detonation abilities, according to their color. It has become word-of-mouth rumour that among "Drippin" there exists one packed with Splashmon's obsession, the "Miraculous Beauty Fluid" that turns the skin glossy.
- Badass in Charge: Is a general in the Big Death Stars.
- Blob Monster: He can become liquid at will.
- Brainwashed and Crazy: Having a Drippin absorbed into your body will cause you to become incredibly antagonistic or vain to millstone levels depending on its color.
- Excessive Evil Eyeshadow: Wears purple eyeshadow, which is retained no matter what it shapeshifts into.
- The Fighting Narcissist: Incredibly vain, which is why it hates assuming its tiger form. Once it does so, it flips out and tries to drown everything in range.
- Making a Splash: A giant tiger made out of water. All its attacks involve drowning the enemy.
- Mook Maker: Can form Drippindub from its body, digital entities capable of twisting one's personality and morality amongst other things.
- More Teeth than the Osmond Family: Its tiger form has a mouth filled with giant yellow fangs.
- Morphic Resonance: Anything it shapeshifts into will still have its eyeliner.
- One-Winged Angel: It will only take its giant tiger form as the last, last resort.
- Skewed Priorities: It puts maintaining its beauty against all other considerations.
- Voluntary Shapeshifting
- Zipperiffic: So many zippers. They contain its liquid form.
ZamielmonThe general of the Wood-Spirit Army of the "Big Death-Stars". It has dominion over Fairy and Plant-type Digimon which are able to blend in with the land of meadows and forests to camouflage themselves. It goes forward with things in a calm and collected manner, and in surprise attacks, pincer attacks, exterminations, feints, blitzes, guerrilla attacks, or any other tactic it pleases, it directs the army to make the extermination of its enemies successful. As enabling such a strategy definitely needs strict iron discipline, it possesses enough of a cool head that in situations where its subordinates throw its movements out of order, it snipes from anywhere to deal with it.
- Boom, Headshot!: Does this with arrows.
- Chest Blaster: The World Shot lets it shoot a giant arrow from its chest.
- Cold Sniper: Does this with arrows.
- Combat Pragmatist: Prefers underhanded tactics.
- The Fair Folk: A fairy-type Digimon that is also a ruthless strategist.
- The Straight and Arrow Path: Wields a bow.
ArmamonA Weapon Digimon that is the final boss of Digimon Story: Super Xros Wars.
- BFS: Wields one in its left hand.
- Playing with Fire: Has a fire-based attack called Rage Flame.
- Purple Is Powerful: Its design has a lot of purple highlights.
- Sequential Boss: Has a second form.
Omega Armamon BMArmamon's final form, gained by absorbing Barbamon's data.
- Astral Finale: Its battle has a starfield as a background.
- Badass Cape: Barbamon's robe becomes this.
- Breath Weapon: Rage Demon Breath, which rearranges your Digimon.
- Elemental Powers: Each of its swords is aligned with a different element.
- Casting a Shadow: Used together with its lightning sword in its Hell & Thunder attack.
- Fire, Ice, Lightning: Each is used with one of the other elements.
- Light 'em Up: Uses a sword of light in its Heaven & Break attack.
- Final Boss
- Flaming Sword: Wields one.
- Fusion Dance/Equippable Ally: With Barbamon, who becomes a sword of darkness.
- Golden Super Mode: Has a primarily gold color scheme.
- Multi-Armed and Dangerous: Has six arms.
- Multi Wielding: Has a sword in all but one of its arms and two more swords floating next to it for a total of seven.
ArresterdramonA form that evolved from Gumdramon by removing its Kinkoji. It uses a specialised rubber Battle Armor as its clothing, which manifests Gumdramon's characteristic elasticity at its maximum and further strengthens its defensive side. Its wings have gotten larger, enabling high-speed flight. By changing its tail into a Tail Anchor, it has become able to arrest the opponent in addition to tearing them apart.
- Draconic Humanoid: It's got very human proportions.
- Dressed All in Rubber: Rubber armor, of all things. It carries over from Gumdramon's rubbery body.
- Goggles Do Nothing: Wears a pair of goggles above its eyes.
- Purple Is Powerful: Is a dark purple color.
Arresterdramon Superior ModeAn Arresterdramon that has managed to unlock even further power, and become much larger and more powerful than before.
- Amplifier Artifact: Arresterdramon is now strengthened by the Kinkoji instead of hindered by it.
- Large and in Charge: It's freaking huge.
- Red Right Hand: Its right hand is taken from Bagramon, and grants Arresterdramon incredible power. Mercifully, it only uses that power for righteousness.
- Retcon: Its Digimon Reference Book profile pretty much just straight-up merges it with its Brave Snatcher configuration.
- Super Mode: It's in the name.
Arresterdramon Superior Mode: Brave SnatcherArresterdramon's Enhancement Mode, which gained further power due to the Kinkoji that appeared when it wished to become stronger. In addition to its large wings, which have increased its flying ability, and the gigantic Tail Anchor, which has been honed to its sharpest, it is a form characterized by its right arm, thought to be that of Bagramon, that has bestowed mighty destructive power upon Arresterdramon. The Kinkoji, which usually has the role of inhibiting its power, appeared to have the opposite role of empowering it, so it is considered to be proof that Arresterdramon is a Digimon that uses its power for righteousness. With this rapidly increased power, it fights against fiendish Digimon.
AtlurBallistamonA form that evolved from Ballistamon. It has assimilated electromagnetic armor into its thickened metallic body, and become able to reduce damage and attacks with electrical discharges. Combined with AtlurBallistamon's kind-hearted personality, it stands in the way of its enemies as a protective wall for defending its comrades on the battlefield.
Baalmon (Reapmon)As an enlightened Digimon that excels in all knowledge, it is called the "Sublime Lord". According to one theory, it is surely another form of a certain Demon Lord Digimon. It is said that in exchange for the reader's soul, it will grant one page of information from the "Red Book of Appin", which records all of its knowledge. Although Baalmon will answer any kind of question, it always inflicts an ordeal for the answer. If that ordeal is not surmounted, then it will not give the requested answer, and will snatch away your soul. Its mantle is covered in amulets from all times and places, and it is said that on those amulets are written solutions for every problem, so that with that wealth of information it is able to completely defend against every kind of attack.
- Crazy-Prepared: Is prepared for any kind of attack.
- Expy: Looks amazingly like a halfway point between a Wizardmon and a Beelzemon. One game even acknowledges this by saying Baalmon is Wizardmon's evolution.
- Foreshadowing: That Demon Lord it's another form of is Beelzemon.
- Great Big Book of Everything: The Red Book of Appin. Would count as a Tome of Eldritch Lore, but the real threat is from it's owner. The book itself is by all accounts harmless.
- Knife Nut: Carries what looks like a blood-stained knife around.
- Man of Kryptonite: Kamiuchi is especially effective against angel Digimon.
- No-Holds-Barred Beatdown: What Kamiuchi is. It even means "God Beating".
BacomonA Digimon who hides its body within cardboard boxes. Its personality is timid to the point that it prefers to hide itself indoors, but being covered in cardboard bestows it a sense of security that allows it to walk about outdoors uninhibited. Anyone who tries to peek at the insides of the cardboard boxes will end up getting packed into and trapped within one of the boxes. It is not fond of battling as the cardboard is very soft.
BagramonAlthough it was originally a high-ranking Angel Digimon that ruled over death, it despaired against the unreasonable justice of the world and rebelled against God. It then received the scourge of God and eternally lost one of its eyes and half of its body, and has since replaced that half with an artificial body cut from a ghostly tree. Its long, artificial right arm can catch hold of ghostly forms, and rip the soul out of a Digimon's body. The extracted soul can be sent to Heaven or Hell as Bagramon pleases, and can even be placed in another Digimon's body.
- Artificial Limbs: Its right arm and leg are made from a cursed tree.
- Badass Cape
- Beard of Evil: Since the manga gives a glimpse of its restored form, which is clean-shaven, then yeah.
- Demon Lords And Arch Devils: He's a Demon Lord.
- Did Not Think This Through: Tried to fight God.
- Easily Forgiven: All Bagramon would have to do is go back to God and repent. Which it won't, because it is hell-bent on replacing Him and his concept of justice.
- Fallen Angel: Worse, Fallen Archangel.
- Light Is Not Good: A fallen archangel dresses in white, yellow and blue, and one of the most dangerous Digimon there is.
- Meaningful Name: 'Bagra' is a re-arrangement of Gabriel.
- The Omniscient: Can see anything it desires, but it has to focus first.
- The Red Baron: It's known as the "Sage of Death" across the Digital World.
- Red Eyes, Take Warning: Its missing eye is replaced with a ruby that grants it its omniscience.
- Winged Humanoid: Has a bunch of stubby wings just barely visible behind his back.
BallibastemonA Xros of Ballistamon and Bastemon. And while it may look ridiculous, it's an incredibly dangerous fighter.
BallistamonA heavyweight Digimon that possesses a bulky metallic armor and overwhelming power. It appears warlike at first glance, but because of its gentle personality, preferring harmony to conflict, it will never attack first. However, if it gets into a fight, it becomes a powerful and matchless fighter that swings its stout arms and wipes out the opponent. With its heavy armor and great power, its potential for both offense and defense is great, and if it connects with a hit then it doesn't quit, although a single blow of its certain-kill attack, which capitalises on its great power, is its speciality. However, its too-heavy body can be its ruin and there is a problem with its keenness, so its not very good with fighting fast opponents.
- Beware the Nice Ones: Would much rather not fight, but if it does, it'll go all out.
- Loud of War: Can use those speakers it has to devastating effect. It can even shatter mountains with them.
- Mighty Glacier: Very strong, but not good against faster enemies.
- Powered Armor: Can become this.
Ballistamon SRA Digixros of Ballistamon and Dorulumon, with Dorulumon turned into a set of missile launchers.
- Japanese Ranguage: Responsible for its name. It's a missile launcher, and the "SR" is supposed to stand for Sextet Launcher.
Beelzebubmon (2010 Anime Version) (Beelzemon)An aloof demon warrior possessing terrifying destructive power. Although it is seen as having a serene personality as a result of its indifference to strangers due to its taciturnity, in actuality, it loves conflict more than anyone else. It is considered one of the strongest Digimon, and anyone who see Beelzebubmon's figure and still challenges it to a fight is nothing but a fool. Also, Beelzebubmon will never run away from a battle it is challenged to.
- BFG: The Berenjena SDX
- Blood Knight: Loves fighting, and will never turn down an offer to fight.
- Cool Mask: That's still there.
- Demon Lords And Arch Devils: He's a demon lord, just not one of the Seven Great Demon Lords anymore.
- Super Mode: Seems to be what this version is, if the fact that the Berenjena is now the Benenjena Super-Deluxe is any indication.
Bombmon (2010 Anime Version)A short-tempered Digimon that easily blows up at trivial things. As it loses its temperature, its topknot steadily shortens, and when the topknot has completely retracted into its head, its anger explodes
ChibickmonA sociable, hardworking Digimon. Since they like to help their manager, before you even know what kind of work you're doing, a large number of them will appear to help you out. However, because it doesn't really understand the basic details of the work, even though it's trying to help someone, it just ends up getting in the way. Frankly speaking, because it will begin to sob if it is ignored or treated unkindly, it's a bit depressing. That's why, even if you think it really is trying to be a bother, it's important to praise it, even with a lie. To work hard and quickly join the Starmons is Chibickmon's dream.
- Animate Inanimate Object: Like Pickmon, it's a guitar pick.
- Cheerful Child
- Fun Size: A smaller version of the yellow Pickmon.
- Ridiculously Cute Critter: It's a smaller version of Pickmon.
- Unwanted Assistance: Described this way In-Universe. It usually has no idea what it's doing and usually just gets in the way.
Chibick SwordAn imitation of the Star Sword, only with Chibickmon forming the blade and a Pickmon the hilt. Needless to say, it's much weaker than the Star Sword.
ChibiKiwimonA smaller version of Kiwimon that Kiwimon spits at targets for its Little Pecker attack. Unlike Kodokugumon, another Weaponized Offspring Digimon, it has no official level.
ChikurimonA Digimon that lurks underwater or in the shade of rocks, it doesn't move around very much while it waits quietly in one place. Although it has a habit of attacking those that come near, it is never belligerent and won't attack those that stay away from it. Because it proliferates abnormally when the temperature exceeds thirty degrees Celsius, Chikurimon can often be seen thickly crowded into lakes or around rocks with the coming of summer, and Digimon that come near water are often attacked.
Cyberdramon (2010 Anime Version)An otherworldly Digimon rumoured to have turned up from another world. Since both its language and thinking patterns are completely different, it is regarded as fundamentally impossible to communicate with Cyberdramon. It is dangerous, with extreme combativeness befitting its otherworldly appearance. Because its goal in battle is to acquire a lot more energy, it is a Hunter that tries to prey on any Digimon that meets its eyes. Also, because it is able to sneak up on its enemies by taking on the colors of its surroundings, Cyberdramon is very difficult to capture.
- Eyeless Face: It has eyes, they're just covered by a helmet.
- Impaled with Extreme Prejudice: What its Glutton Fang attack does. With its ribcage.
- Shout-Out: Seems to be one to Alien. It has the look of a Xenomorph (eyeless face, viciousness, bio-mechanical looks, sharp tail), and it's bio labels it an "alien" type Digimon.
DamemonDamemon is something that was accidentally born when the waste data drifting through the Digital World randomly combined. Since "No good, no good!" is its favourite phrase, it has a bad habit of criticizing people without reading the atmosphere, regardless of the person or situation. Although it is the sort of person that is definitely the #1 "No good, no good!", somehow it has gotten by with the help of its partner, Tyutyumon. Together with Tyutyumon, Damemon can finally be said to be a real Digimon. Tyutyumon stays on the "Tyutyu tray" on the back of Damemon's head, and takes it along various places to play. When the two of them are together, every day is priceless.
- Chrome Champion: It's covered in a silvery shell, and is much more competent that its appearance suggests.
- Expy: Is blatantly a robot version of Scumon.
- Fartillery: Its Boo~st attack.
- Incredibly Lame Pun: "Tyutyu tray".
- It Is Pronounced Tropay: Not the English 'dame', it's 'dah-meh', meaning 'no good'.
- Lethal Joke Character: Looks and acts ridiculous, but it's still an incredibly effective fighter.
- More Dakka: Has guns on its arms and feet, and fires a truly ludicrous amount of times.
- A-Team Firing: Is an awful, awful shot. Damemon doesn't care.
- Obfuscating Stupidity: Not every Damemon is a Damemon. Some of them are Tuwarmon in disguise.
- Talking Poo: Subverted as while it has the shape, it's made of metal.
- Toilet Humor: Yet another Digimon shaped like a turd.
DarkKnightmonThe fused figure of SkullKnightmon and DeadlyAxemon, who have exchanged cups of brotherhood. DarkKnightmon, who brings the older brother's ingenuity together with the younger brother's mobility, has become a first class warrior. The skills of DarkKnightmon, who can use the "Twin Spear" it wields to thrust, slash, sweep, or throw as the situation calls for, are very advanced, and it is said that there are few people powerful enough to fight DarkKnightmon fairly to its face and defeat it. While DarkKnightmon possesses that much competency, it will use any means to achieve its goals and won't hesitate to get its hands dirty, and sometimes it will be willing to betray its own comrades. DarkKnightmon, who is furnished to an impeccable depth wit merit, is an opponent you don't want to turn into an enemy, if you can help it.
- Badass Cape: Still has SkullKnightmon's cape.
- Black Knight: Duh.
- Combat Pragmatist: Will do whatever it takes to win. DarkKnightmon is already powerful enough that it doesn't exactly need to cheat in order to do so, but it will anyway without hesitation.
- Double Blade on a Stick: The Twin Spear.
- Fusion Dance: One between SkullKnightmon and DeadlyAxemon. SkullKnightmon is the one calling the shots.
- Lightning Bruiser: Thanks to DeadlyAxemon, it hits hard and fast.
DarkKnightmon X-AntibodyAn increase in the power it possessed as a single Digimon caused it to reach the Mega level, resulting in this form. Its evil intentions have been amplified, and now it aims not only for the world, but even for a place among the Seven Great Demon Lords.
- Ambition Is Evil: It wasn't exactly lacking for ambition to begin with, but now DarkKnightmon has set its sights on becoming one of the Seven Great Demon Lords, who already have seven members.
- Blow You Away: It can summon tornadoes, which it uses to crush the opponent's limbs.
- Femme Fatalons: Its gauntlets now has additional golden claws added to them.
- Power Crystal: Glowing green ones dot its body.
- Sinister Scythe: It can merge its "Vortex Spear" and the "Shoulder Blade" (the part of it that was DeadlyAxemon) in order to form the Cyclone Deathscythe.
- Tron Lines: Has gained red ones on its pauldrons, boots, and most of what was DeadlyAxemon.
DarkVolumonA darker version of Ballistamon, said to be its original form.
DarknessBagramon (MegaDarknessBagramon)The digixrosed form of DarkKnightmon and Bagramon. By uniting the dark knight and the fiendish demon lord it became the greatest emperor of evil. Its "Imperium Vicious", the evil power spilling out of its body, symbolises that strength, and if a weak evil is bathed in it then it immediately becomes a grovelling subordinate. Even if you try to resist, it is considered difficult to maintain your sense of self if you are glared at by DarkKnightmon, who exists within its chest. According to one theory, it appears to be planning to destroy all good, in order to fill the world with evil and obtain a world that it can manipulate at will. Even though there are probably some Digimon whose strength is not outdone even by DarknessBagramon itself, it is said that in order to designate its plan as something guaranteed, it expands its power by bringing useful Digimon under its control, and watches out for opportunities for the opposition.
- And I Must Scream: DarkKnightmon is still conscious, but only within DarknessBagramon's chest.
- Attack of the 50-Foot Whatever: Super Digica Taisen had a giant version of this guy as a boss, which has the exact same name the Xros Wars dub changed DarknessBagramon's to.
- Beard of Evil: Inherited from Bagramon.
- Dem Bones: Still has Bagramon's skeletal limbs.
- Fusion Dance: A merger between Bagramon and DarkKnightmon resulted in this fella. From the description, Bagramon's calling the shots.
- Gold Makes Everything Shiny: Now has gold armor.
- In Their Own Image: See Motive Decay below.
- Motive Decay: Bagramon wanted to replace what it saw as the 'cruel injustice of God'. DarknessBagramon wants a world ruled by evil that it can control.
- Ninja Pirate Zombie Robot: It's part-undead knight, part-demonic beast, part-fallen angel.
- Spikes of Villainy: Several.
- Winged Humanoid: Bagramon's wings have grown out, and are now jet-black.
- Your Soul Is Mine: If it becomes aware of an enemy, it rips their soul out with its "God of Death Snatcher".
DeadlyAxemonAs a younger brother who shared cups of brotherhood with SkullKnightmon, it is a brawny fighter replete with nimble movements and limitless physical strength. It faithfully obeys its sworn brother SkullKnightmon and battles with faith in its sworn brother in order to obtain victory. It shows off lightning-speed movements fast enough that they earned it the alias "Running Lightning", and its top speed is so fast that you can see its afterimages. However, fine maneuvers are its weak point, so its linear movements can easily be read by its opponent, and it will easily collide with obstacles. However, if you see it smash through those and continue running with a defiant, thunderous roar, you would probably agree that the name "Running Lightning" is appropriate.
- Bash Brothers: Swore an oath of brotherhood with SkullKnightmon.
- Equippable Ally: Its Big Axe and Cavalier Modes.
- Eyeless Face: Looks like it, but its eyes are just hidden underneath its helmet (the angle of its official artwork doesn't help, though).
- Hollywood Acid: Attacks using this.
- Pun: Its attacks, Aqua Rage and Aqua Ragier, are puns on aqua regia, also known as hydrochloric acid.
- Shout-Out: Acidic internal fluids, razor-sharp body parts, near-feral mind-set, ridiculously fast. DeadlyAxemon is essentially a digital Xenomorph.
- Super Speed: It moves very quickly. As mentioned above, though, it's not very maneuverable.
DeckerdramonDeckerdramon can be said to be the enemy of all flying Digimon. With its "Deckerdra-launcher" equipped on its back, it also conceals the ability to shoot down any kind of flying Digimon with a variety of anti-aircraft missiles. Because it is difficult to find things below you from up in the sky, it seems to be troublesome to flying Digimon. In particular, because you can't figure out where to attack in a terrain filled with obstacles, its aircraft kill-rate swells.
- Anti-Air: Most effective against flying Digimon.
- Cyborg: It's a giant cyborg crocodile.
- Our Dragons Are Different: It's part of the dramon-family, but it looks like a crocodile (or an alligator)
- Macross Missile Massacre: What it does to any flying Digimon it finds.
- Never Smile at a Crocodile: It looks like a cross between a crocodile and a war machine of some kind.
- Walking Arsenal
DeckerGreymonThe "Assault-Strike Mode", which added Deckerdramon's offensive and assault abilities to MetalGreymon's power, is a form which has attained a balance between its offensive, defensive, and locomotive abilities. DeckerGreymon's comprehensive combat strength is equivalent to that of a battalion composed of 324 combat-model Digimon, so even if a hypothetical group of enemies tried to lie in wait for it, with its great firepower and tenacious defensive power, and its ability to cover ground without trouble from any kind of rough terrain, it will trample the enemy line in a violent assault. It's worth mentioning that it can "use multiple Special Moves against opponents", and thanks to this ability, DeckerGreymon can fight against army corps even on its own. Also, the energy that is enhanced within its body to the utmost limit grants DeckerGreymon a final bold move. Even if you are able to take DeckerGreymon down, it isn't finished. The immense energy that is released all at once from DeckerGreymon's body becomes a tremendous shockwave that scorches the earth for 10KM in every direction.
- BFG: Deckerdramon's head has been merged with MailBirdramon's tail to form a massive rifle.
- Fusion Dance: Of Deckerdramon and the 2010 version of MetalGreymon, which is itself a Fusion Dance of the 2010 version of Greymon and MailBirdramon.
- One-Man Army: Has the strength of three-hundred and twenty-four Digimon.
- Rollerblade Good: Deckerdramon's tank treads effectively function as this.
- Taking You with Me: If you actually manage to take down a DeckerGreymon, it will explode and take out everything in a ten kilometre radius.
- Walking Arsenal: Mixes Deckerdramon and MetalGreymon's already impressive arsenals together.
DondokomonSuddenly materialising out of nowhere when a disturbance occurs, it is a festival-loving Digimon that pounds out a hot rhythm and stirs up the place. Its wave, which shakes the body to the core with that characteristic rhythm, stimulates the listener's nerves and gets them completely excited. Although it's not wrong for it to get people excited at games, if by some chance Dondokomon shows up at a brawl, it will definitely grow into a battle royal which swallows up even the exited onlookers, causing a catastrophe.
DonShoutmon"The Manly-Soul Mode" which possesses a furious soul brought forth by the burning fighting spirits of two Digimon. As it rhythmically swung-down Stick strikes its opponents, the shriek of the percussion across the battlefield resounds. Generally speaking, as a Digimon burning hot, its irrepressible fighting spirit will make DonShoutmon rush even into conflicts its not a part of, worsening a situation by leaps and bounds. If there's a petty quarrel in the west, it goes and starts a fist-fight rumble, and if there's a trivial dispute in the east, it goes and starts a feud of wounds. Wherever DonShoutmon is, the conflicts will not be settled. The second that it abruptly dives into someone else's fight, discussion is useless and the opponent, with its Stick, it beats. Next, a different opponent, with its Stick, it beats. The first one, it beats. The next again, it beats. Then a third, it beats. Despite pretending to be beat, it beats. No matter how, it beats. With this beating and beating and beating, a rhythm will gradually be produced. Sometimes harshly and sometimes dolefully, DonShoutmon will battle while singing a tune. These are DonShoutmon's special moves. Although each of these techniques are the same, their names (song titles) seem to differ according to their rhythm.
- Animate Inanimate Object: A taiko drum with Shoutmon's appearance.
- Fusion Dance: Between a Shoutmon and a Dondokomon.
- Iconic Item: Shoutmon's Mic now functions as a drumstick, and there's two of them.
- Jagged Mouth
- Joke Character: Was used in Digimon Xros Wars to try to get Karatenmon to laugh.
- Nice Job Breaking It, Hero!: DonShoutmon will make any problem worse.
- Scarf Of Asskicking: Dondokomon's tassels are still there, only they've turned yellow.
DorulumonA faithful beast Digimon with a chivalrous spirit. As it usually sticks to the rock-covered mountains, it often acts alone without flocking to others.
- Confusion Fu: It runs around at high speeds, then attacks the enemy while they're confused.
- Foil: The wolf to Shoutmon's dragon.
- Foreshadowing: The prongs sticking out of its back and underbelly form Shoutmon X3's toes.
- Mix-and-Match Critters: A mixture of a wolf and a lion.
- Noble Wolf: Again, "A faithful beast Digimon with a chivalrous spirit."
- Recurring Element: The wolf of Xros Wars.
- This Is a Drill: Has two drills, one on its head and one at the end of its tail.
Dorulu CannonDorulumon's "Bombardment Mode". It is Dorulumon's greatest Special Move, condensing and firing all the energy that it possesses. Because Dorulumon most focus on charging the energy, the cooperation of another Digimon to take charge of sighting is essential in order to hit the target. Also, while charging the energy, Dorulumon's defensive power goes down to zero, leaving it completely defenceless. It becomes essential at this time to have another Digimon's aid in guarding it, and it can be said that this bold move can only be used when it has absolute trust in its partner.
EkakimonThe Digimon with the greatest passion for art amongst everyone in the Digital World. Its body is made up of vibrant colored pencils, and it is always drawing pictures that it likes no matter the time and place.
FootmonThe Digital World's foremost sportsman Digimon. It loves sport, preferring soccer above all else, and is always practicing dribbling and shooting with a ball of light. Its dream is to create a competitive soccer league with other Digimon.
GanemonA gentlemanly Digimon which has a an appearance of a ten yen coin. It loves money, so for money it will trick anyone with clever wording, and procure a large amount of money. Also, it uses the countless Zenimon it keeps in its trunk to collect money. It locates and gathers the Zenimons who have procured money using its moustache as radar. It eats the gathered money itself, enriching its clothes and enlarging its body.
GaossmonOnly its competitiveness is intense, but generally speaking it is a tiny Digimon that is often barking. It is also quick to flee, and extremely swift. Although it is almost impossible to track after it runs into the bushes, you can easily find its location because it will soon begin to bark. Since it specialises in running on land, it is totally incapable of swimming, as it dreads water. In fact, it can't even cross a ten centimetre deep brook, and sometimes, you can run across a Gaossmon that has nearly drowned and passed out in a puddle of water.
GrandGeneramonA form that was force DigiXrossed from seven powerful Digimon as they were without being compressed. It has no self or will, and unleashes the special moves of the seven who were its basis against those who enter its field of vision.
- Body Horror: Oh, yeah. Also of note, it's classified as a Unique-type Digimon. That's the same as a Chaosmon, which are reality-breaking glitches. This thing shouldn't be.
- Clipped-Wing Angel: Can still exist without Olegmon or Apollomon, but is weaker without them.
- Empty Shell: Described as having no mind or ego.
- Mix-and-Match Man: A hideous contorted fusion of the Big Death Stars and an Apollomon.
- Our Centaurs Are Different: It looks like one, with Splasmon's tiger form serving as the horse bit.
GreyKnightsmonA Digimon that was born from the four of Greymon, Skull Knightmon, Mail Birdramon and Deadly Axemon. Its figure, which holds the gigantic Drill Lance as if it was a weapon wielded by a giant, and is equipped with two gigantic gun turrets, overwhelms all Digimon.
Greymon (2010 Anime Version)A Tyrannosaurus-type Dinosaur Digimon. As a Digimon specialising in offensive power, its combat instinct is extremely high, and it possesses a cruel, brutal nature to not stop battling until it annihilates the opponent, so ordinary Digimon are not even able to approach it, as they are pushed back by the strange fighting spirit it gives off to its surroundings.
- Blood Knight: Loves fighting, and it's almost impossible to stop it once it starts.
- Everything's Better with Dinosaurs: It's a Greymon.
- Kill It with Fire: Mega Flame incinerates everything around it.
- Palette Swap: Its most noticeable difference from the Virus-attribute Greymon is that its stripes are a different color.
- Recurring Element: The Greymon variant for Xros Wars.
- Unusual Weapon Mounting: Has a gun on its tail.
Greymon O (2010 Anime Version)
GumdramonA Digimon that possesses a flexible Shippodzuchi note that can extend anywhere. Its body is also very soft and elastic, and it moves around dynamically using its whole body like a spring. It is also able to fly at its running speed by flapping its wings. Its personality is very mischievous, so it's a show-off. In order to attract attention, it dives right into the middle of any kind of dangerous situation and rages around, not stopping until it stands out from everyone. Its potential is concealing its considerable, unfathomable power, but is inhibited by the "Kinkoji" it wears on its tail.
- Attention Whore: Everything it does is to get more attention, and it won't stop until it gets it.
- Drop the Hammer: Has a hammer on its tail.
- Flight: Capable of a very limited version of this.
- Foreshadowing: The Kinkoji was placed on its tail by Sanzomon, who didn't exist when Gumdramon was revealed.
- Healing Factor: Should the hammer on the end of its tail be amputated, it will quickly grow back.
- Our Dragons Are Different: It's a tiny baby dragon.
- Power Limiter: The Kinkoji on its tail.
- Purple Is Powerful: It's purple, and hiding incredible power.
- Recurring Element: It's the dragon of Young Hunters, but it lacks a canine counterpart or any for that matter.
- Rubber Man: Its tail is quite elastic.
Hi-VisionMonitamonAs the newest model of Monitamon, it outdoes Monitamon in fighting strength, analytic power, and intelligence-gathering ability, and is an Ace of Monitamon that displays unique abilities. Due to the fact that it always has a grasp on all of the latest intelligence in the Digital World, as well as governing the legions of Monitamon to always lead them to triumph, it holds the alias of "the Black Electromagnetic Wave", and the deep trust of the Monitamon. It performs detailed analysis of its collected information and transmits polished tactics to the Monitamon, but its sole flaw is that it sometimes gets too passionate and doesn't stop talking.
- The Ace: Among Monitamon. It's also in charge of them.
- Combat Medic: Has an ability called Healing Sky Light.
- Elemental Powers: All of them are upgraded versions of Monitamon's elemental attacks.
- Fusion Dance: Treated as such in Digimon Xros Wars. Its profile just treats it as a new version of Monitamon.
- Motormouth: Its one weakness is that it won't stop talking when it's excited.
- Ninja: A more effective one that its fellow Monitamon.
- Red Baron: Black Electromagnetic Wave.
HubmonAn unofficial Digimon that looks like a snake with glasses. It was used as a mascot for a Digimon video game development blog.
Iguneetmon (Ignitemon)A reptile-man digimon who lives life at its own pace. It often plays with its Monitamon friends, and during their free time, they will watch a comedy Digitalk show on Monitamon's screen and burst into laughter. However, it is incredibly lazy when it comes to serious matters. If a battle breaks out, it will waste no time in escaping and finding a spot to hide. Despite its laziness, the weapons it wields display great strength.
- Berserk Button: If anyone tries to interrupt its' fun, Iguneetmon will actually get off its butt.
- Lizard Folk: Its species is listed as Reptile Man.
- Rings of Death: Dual-wields them.
- Taking You with Me: Its "Finale Traveler" attack has Iguneetmon detonate the grenade it carries. Since this would obviously kill it, Iguneetmon doesn't use it.
- You Gotta Have Blue Hair: The same shade as Mervamon's.
JagerDorulumonAn Evolution of Dorulumon that became able to walk on two legs. It has taken on the appearance of a knight equipped with the gigantic, drill-shaped spear "Sturm Stinger" and its slash-and-defend dual-use "Zasshu Shield" note . Its ability for single-point penetration is the best, and because of this distinctive characteristic, it leads single-unit charges on its enemies to break open escape routes for those behind it to follow.
- Badass Cape: Has now acquired a cape.
- Gratuitous German: Its attacks are all in German.
- Knight in Shining Armor: Looks like one.
- Noble Wolf: Continuing with Dorulumon's theme.
- Meaningful Name: The earliest form of Jaegers were scouting infantry who often operated on their own, fitting for the lone wolf Dorulumon.
- This Is a Drill: Carries a massive drill that doubles as a lance.
- Wolverine Claws: On its left arm.
JetMervamonAn Enhancement type that resulted when Mervamon, for whom the land was its main battlefield, gained the flight abilities of a Sparrowmon, and the ability to sprint through land and air. Its battle strategy has undergone a complete change; it specializes in executing disruptive tactics that not only utilise its charm, but also its hit-and-run attacks that make use of its high-speed flight ability, and are powered up as it accelerates. JetMervamon gives off an air of grace as it soars calmly, emitting a lovely aroma that can be felt for an instant by those it flies past. However, that elegance disappears once it increases its flight speed, another side of it surfaces as it becomes unstoppable due to the thrill gotten from have gained speed.
- Equippable Ally: Sparrowmon is one to Mervamon.
- Fusion Dance: Of Mervamon and Sparrowmon.
- Jet Pack: Sparrowmon's wings form one.
- Stuff Blowing Up: Its "Sexy Dynamite" attack manages to cause one by JetMervamon slamming its ass into the opponent. Somehow.
- Thinking Up Portals: Can create portals by having its snake swallow its tail.
JokermonA mysterious and elusive Demon Man Digimon. It appears suddenly on the battlefield, bringing down Digimon who are key to the tide of the battle with a blow on their blind spot, deciding the outcome of the battle. It is said that if Jokermon sides with you then victory is nearing, and it calls itself the "Passing Trump". Although it is a Digimon shrouded in mystery, investigations suspect it is in the same genus as Piedmon.
KoZenimonA tiny Digimon living inside Ganemon's trunk which has an appearance like a 1 yen coin. It is cheerful no matter what, and its indomitable vigor even when the world falls on hard times is its worth. It cheerfully perseveres in the task of collecting money it was assigned by Ganemon, working diligently to the motto "Many a yen makes a million".
MachLeomonAn evil version of Leomon, similar to MadLeomon, but with several differences.
MadLeomonA berserker that lost its intelligence and enhanced its combat instinct. Although it was originally a lion Digimon, it heaped modification upon modification and arrived at its current appearance. In the process, its consciousness vanished, and it became nothing more than a puppet that defeats those standing before it, as it is commanded. Because it doesn't act or think according to its natural instincts, it exhibits headlong assaults, heedless of any traps or gadgets. Although it is fundamentally high-powered, its patterns are meagre, with nothing but primitive attacks such as hitting and kicking. Nevertheless, caution is necessary, because its sharp claws bear a deadly poison which can cause anything to rot away.
- The Berserker
- Purple Is Powerful: Happens to be dark purple, and while physically, it's powerful, MadLeomon's brain has long since left the building.
- Red Eyes, Take Warning: Its eyes glow a sinister red.
- Running Gag: It's a Leomon that's already managed to die.
- Spikes of Villainy: Has large spikes jutting out of its shoulders.
- Too Many Belts: Its arms are covered in belts.
- The Undead: Labelled as such.
MadLeomon: Armed ModeThe "Weapon-Frenzy Mode" of MadLeomon, who gave itself a chainsaw as well as even more modifications. Due to its repeated modifications and unbalanced chainsaw, intense pain is always running through its body, enraging MadLeomon. Because it is unable to stay still, due to its pain, it sees anything reflected in its eyes as an enemy and attacks.
- Armor Is Useless: Now has armor on its chest, arms and legs, but it's too mindlessly angry to do anything with it.
- The Berserker / Unstoppable Rage: Due to its modifications, it's in too much pain to calm down. And it wasn't exactly very calm to begin with.
- Chainsaw Good: Now has a large chainsaw called "The Lion" attached to its hand. Unfortunately, it's not very well designed, and is driving MadLeomon even crazier than it already was.
MailBirdramonA raptor-type flying Digimon. It performs reconnaissance on the status of the battle from the sky, and as its speciality, it performs air-support strikes which inflict precise amounts of damage to the opponent using hit-and-run tactics. Its movements are lightning fast and its vision, eagle-eyed.
- Attack of the 50-Foot Whatever: She's gigantic.
- Bowdlerize: Lilithmon's name is changed to Laylamon in English materials as before and "Majuu" (demon beast) is translated as "evil beast" to remove religious references.
- Fusion Dance: Of Lilithmon, Blastmon and the data of Hell's field.
- Glowing Eyes of Doom: Has glowing blue eyes.
- Our Demons Are Different: A fusion of one of the Seven Demon Lords with Blastmon.
- Spikes of Villainy: Gets these from Blastmon.
MervamonA God Man Digimon which belongs to the Olympus Twelve and has the appearance of a woman. It is a figure that matured and amassed experience and achievements while it passed time as Minervamon, and its personality has become very calmed down and adult compared to its time as Minervamon. It became Mervamon to pursue elegance and sensuality, and as its behavior, speech and conduct are wholly overflowing with elegance, it brings about the sensuality in its surrounding. It seeks sensuality in battle, and displays its refined, elegant dance to mesmerize observers. As such there appear to be a great number of Digimon that became fans of Mervamon from being a witness.
- Breath Weapon: See Love Potion below.
- Braids of Action
- Combat Stilettos: Not very thin, but they're still there.
- Cool Sword: Its Olympia Kai, which she can now wield with one hand.
- Lady of War
- Love Potion: The snake can breathe a gaseous form of this for its Love Poison attack.
- Most Common Superpower: And it's not exactly difficult to notice.
- Named Weapons: Its sword is called Olympia Kai.
- She Is All Grown Up: From Minervamon.
- Stripperiffic: Oh my god, yes!
- You Gotta Have Blue Hair: It's teal-green.
MetalGreymon (2010 Anime Version)The "Tactical-Enhancement Mode", which possesses MailBirdramon's armor on top of Greymon's power, is a form which was strengthened without hindering the fighting strength of Greymon, who specialised in close-combat fighting.
- Flight: Is capable of this.
- Fusion Dance: Between MailBirdramon and Greymon.
- Helmets Are Hardly Heroic: MailBirdramon's helmet now covers Greymon's head.
- Red Eyes, Take Warning: MetalGreymon's visor is deep red.
- Unusual Weapon Mounting: MailBirdramon's head now takes the place of Greymon's tail cannon.
MonimonA low-ranking Ninja Digimon that always operates in a group. Even though they are said to be in a group, they each operate within a fixed range from the others while hidden under vegetation or in the shade of a rock, and it can be said that while it has the appearance of an underling, it seems to be a ninja after all. Its emotions tend to project on its face, so while it always pretends to be calm, its emotions show up on its face (monitor) in the shape of emoticons. Furthermore, because it even projects its dreams from its face when it is asleep, everyone can see them, and it gets very embarrassed.
- Black Bead Eyes
- Emoticon: How it expresses emotions.
- Making a Splash: Its Suppa attack allows it to shoot a jet of water.
- Ninja: A ninja that looks like a tiny walking TV. By all accounts they're much better than the bigger Monitamon.
- Super Speed: Toppa lets it use this to run away.
- Zerg Rush: Its Rappa attack is described as one.
MonitamonWith a hobby of Digimon-watching wherever it goes, it is a ninja Digimon that is always observing someone. While it insists it is a ninja, the things it does is more the act of a stalker. If you happen to see one of them, you had better believe that there are thirty more of them around you.
MusoKnightmonMusoKnightmon is the "Darkness-Rumbling Mode" born from the Digixros of DarkKnightmon and Tuwarmon, in which the Gouradarai Gun note was added to DarkKnightmon, so that DarkKnightmon, who boasts of overwhelming power, became an even more destructive and fiendish Digimon.
OmegaShoutmon (OmniShoutmon)OmegaShoutmon is a form obtained when Omnimon bestowed the legendary 'Evolution' upon a Shoutmon that released its boiling hot soul. In addition to its intense passion, it shines gold because its whole body is clad in the Omega InForce, a power received from Omnimon, and its build is become crisp and sharp. Because of the glittering and sharpness of its body, its enemies can only see OmegaShoutmon's figure as an afterimage that cannot be pursued.
- Chrome Champion: Because of the Omega InForce.
- Draconic Humanoid
- Golden Super Mode
- Hot-Blooded: Shoutmon was already this, but the boost from the Omega InForce has amped it up to eleven, and all its attacks involve focusing that energy in different ways.
- Lean and Mean: Far taller and thinner than Shoutmon.
- Light 'em Up: It's so hot blooded it actually glows from its sheer burning passion.
- Playing with Fire: Its "Hard Rock Damashi" has it turning its energies into fire, then throwing them at its enemies.
- Super Speed: Moves fast enough that it can only be seen as an afterimage.
- This Is a Drill: Its Beat Slash attack involves using its legs this way. The Xros Wars dub calls it "Doom Drillpress" as a result.
OmegaShoutmon X-AntibodyThe red lines spread throughout its body are something that emerged when OmegaShoutmon's fiercely boiling passion and the X-Antibody synchronized with each other.
- Blade Below the Shoulder: Its arms have become swords. One of its attacks adds claws to them.
- Fireballs: Its Heavy Heat Vulcan attack spams tiny fireballs that each have the power of Greymon's Mega Flame.
- Playing with Fire: Heavy Heat Vulcan and Zeal Magnum are both ranged fire attacks.
- Power Crystal: It has red ones on its armor to go with its Tron Lines.
- Took a Level in Badass: As with DarkKnightmon, the X-Antibody has caused OmegaShoutmon to gain a level.
- Tron Lines: It now has red ones on its limbs.
- Wolverine Claws: Its Flare Rock Damashi attack generates crystalline ones at the ends of its arms, which are already plenty sharp on their own.
- Mix-and-Match Critter: A mix of a panda and a bee.
PickmonDigimon which are enrolled in the "Starmons" corps, where they make up most of the members. The "Starmon" are composed of a corps of several Pickmons with a Starmon at their heart. There is a strict hierarchy to the corps, and disobedience is not allowed because they must have absolute obedience to their superior. For that reason, there are more than a few Pickmon who have given up midway on becoming a Starmon, then left and gone back home, but nevertheless, Pickmon that work hard, aim at independence and stand out from the crowd will succeed in being promoted to Major and become a Starmon.
PillomonA Digimon with the appearance of both a pillow and a sheep combined, it is always floating about while sleeping. Although one will fall into a pleasant sleep by snuggling up with Pillomon, the resulting dreams they see then will be eaten by Pillomon.
RampageGreymonA Digixros between MetalGreymon, Ballistamon and Dorulumon.
RaptorSparrowmonAn evolution of Sparrowmon whose whole body has become armored in Chrome Digizoid metal. It has eliminated its disadvantageous weakness to strikes by means of the Chrome Digizoid armor, and with its flexible wings it has gained the ability to make sharp, high-speed turns. Although its fortes are hit and away, battlefield disruption, and the like, its moody personality hasn't changed, and it frequently makes blunders.
- Constantly Curious: Which gets it into trouble.
- Covert Pervert: Uses its array of stealth techniques to hide near swimming pools.
- Fusion Dance: Between a Shoutmon and a Monitamon.
- Insistent Terminology: It would have you believe it's a scout, not a voyeur.
- Joke Character: Similar to DonShoutmon, PawnShoutmon and JijiShoutmon.
ShootingStarmonA form which Jogress-evolved from Starmon and the Pickmons. The many Pickmons assembled around Starmon, and with a single desire, promote Starmon to Super-Major.
- Colony Drop: Its Astro Bomber attack turn it into a very small one of these, flying into the atmosphere and coming back down to make a massive crater.
- Fusion Dance: A Jogress-evolution between one Starmon and a lot of Pickmons. It's one of the few examples of a Digimon that evolves into its next form by Jogressing with its pre-evolution.
- Rousing Speech: It can rekindle an ally's fighting spirit by shouting inspirational speeches.
- Triangle Shades: Starmon's.
ShouCutemonA fusion of Cutemon and Shoutmon. Looks like Cutemon with a face that's kind of like Shoutmon's.
ShoutmonA ferocious Digimon with extremely high aggressiveness due to its hot-blooded enthusiasm. However, it can be friendly toward its comrades, and its friendship with other Digimon, surpassing species, can be deepened further if they are recognised by Shoutmon.
- Attention-Deficit Disciple: If a Digimon is friends with a Shoutmon, this is a very common and dangerous problem.
- Beware the Nice Ones: Easily forms strong friendships with other Digimon regardless of species and is almost always exerts for a supportive atmosphere. It's also noted as being extremely violent in battle due to passion being the source of its power, and has a tendency to become unknowingly destructive if it finds itself following an Ear Worm.
- Cheerful Child: Despite its vicious mannerisms, it's quite a friendly Digimon. In Digimon media with levels, Shoutmon will usually be listed as a Child/Rookie.
- Despair Event Horizon: Should it ever lose its microphone, a Shoutmon will eventually crumble away in despair.
- Determinator: Refuses to ever give up a fight.
- Ear Worm: In-universe - to many a Shoutmon its natural ambiance. Run for cover if it starts singing along with it.
- Foil: The dragon to Dorulumon's wolf. It's also a foil to Greymon, both being the original two Digimon introduced in Xros Wars who gained Digivolutions.
- Hot-Blooded: Its passion for music is so great that it will occasionally lose itself in a catchy tune and fire attacks without realising.
- Iconic Item: Its' Mic. A Shoutmon without its Mic isn't considered a 'proper' Shoutmon, and will rapidly waste away without it. It also becomes a sword hilt, and then a staff in Shoutmon's composite forms.
- Make Me Wanna Shout
- Musical Assassin
- Our Dragons Are Different
- Palette Swap: Black and yellows version exist.
- Playing with Fire: Can throw fireballs with Rock Soul and infuses its mic with flames with Soul Crusher
- The Power of Rock: Its microphone is meant to evoke this.
- Recurring Element: The dragon and headliner Digimon of Xros Wars.
- Red Is Heroic: It's bright red, and the main partner of Taiki in Digimon Xros Wars.
- Security Blanket: A Shoutmon's microphone practically defines who and what they are. Do not prank one by hiding it.
- Palette Swap: A black version of a normal Shoutmon.
Shoutmon (King Version)A Shoutmon with a gallant air, and a yellow scarf that flutters in the wind. Its strength has leaped by being tempered, and its performances using its MacField-brand mic shine especially bright.
- Badass in Charge: Has managed to become a king.
- Facial Markings: Has black markings under its eyes.
- Hot-Blooded: Averted, it's much more temperate than it used to be.
- Iconic Item: Still carries its Mic, which now looks more staff-like.
- Lean and Mean: Much taller than before, but not as tall as OmegaShoutmon.
- Older and Wiser: Than the regular Shoutmon.
- Rugged Scar: Has noticeable scars on one of its horns, and looks very rugged.
- Scarf Of Asskicking: Now wears a cool yellow scarf.
- Took a Level in Badass: Though not to the same level as OmegaShoutmon. It's basically a older version of regular Shoutmon, even bearing the same attacks, just given a dramatic boost in power.
Shoutmon DXThe "Crusade Mode" born when OmegaShoutmon, who boasts the swiftest speed, obtained the fighting strength of ZekeGreymon, who boasts unparalleled power, incarnating in its high defensive and offensive power without losing OmegaShoutmon's speed by obtaining ZekeGreymon's "Gold Digizoid". There is never an opponent too formidable before the "Crusade Mode", who boasts high mobility and offensive power.Shoutmon DX possesses a disposition that contrasts clever divinity with ferocious bestiality, deriving from the instincts within OmegaShoutmon and ZekeGreymon. Although it normally has a mild, kind, and friendly personality, once it gets into battle, it has a complete about-face to a warrior burning with fury. It becomes both cool and audacious enough for battles to get violent, and that appearance is fitting to the name of "Crusade Mode", as it seems to be one who acts as an agent of divine punishment.
- Beware the Nice Ones: Once it gets into battle, it stops being nice, thanks to the ZekeGreymon parts of its psyche.
- Chrome Champion: Just like OmegaShoutmon and ZekeGreymon.
- Draconic Humanoid: It primarily takes OmegaShoutmon's form.
- Fusion Dance: A merged OmegaShoutmon and ZekeGreymon.
- Hot-Blooded: It is a Shoutmon, after all. But it only applies in battle.
- Kill It with Fire: What Beat Brave Double Xros does, but with Hellfire.
- Luckily, My Shield Will Protect Me: Can use its gigantic right hand as a shield
Shoutmon EX6Shoutmon EX6 has become the "Evolution Mode". It is formed from the digixros of evolved Digimon that included OmegaShoutmon, and is considered to surpass Shoutmon X7 in defensive and flying ability because its body and wings shine gold and silver.
- Blade Below the Shoulder: Its right arm has two.
- Chrome Champion: What with OmegaShoutmon, ZekeGreymon and RaptorSparrowmon' Gold Digizoid armor. Original art for it in the manga depicted it as completely gold and silver, even the Ballistamon and Dorulumon parts.
- Cool Sword: The Star Sword is replaced with the "Sol Calibur", formed from RaptorSparrowmon's pinions, and can actually be reattached as its own tail.
- Equippable Ally: One of its attacks has it use ShootingStarmon as a projectile.
- Fusion Dance: Between OmegaShoutmon, ZekeGreymon, AtlurBallistamon, JaegerDorulumon and RaptorSparrowmon.
- Humongous Mecha: Has the size and look of one.
- Power Gives You Wings: RaptorSparrowmon has become a pair of wings for it.
- Superior Successor: Played with, EX6 is faster and more durable than X7 due to completely being composed of Gold Digizoid, but it's rather implied EX6 doesn't truly surpass X7 in strength. However it makes up for this by tag teaming with ShootingStarmon.
- This Is a Drill: Wields JaegerDorulumon's lance Sturm Stinger as a Blade Below the Shoulder on its left arm.
Shoutmon X2The "Enhanced Armor" Mode of Ballistamon, who excels in defense, confers physical strength and defense several times over to that Digimon by housing another Digimon within, and furthermore, as a result of fusing the latent abilities of these two Digimon, it brings out many special moves.
- Powered Armor: Is basically just Shoutmon wearing Ballistamon
- The Power of Friendship: What its Buddy Blaster attack blasts its enemies with.
Shoutmon X2 Plus M
Shoutmon X3A warrior called the 'Physical Mode', born from three Digimon's combat instinct and possessing the fundamental abilities of 'spirit, skill, and power' in great supply. Its motion is rich in manueverability, and it makes sport of the enemy with its acrobatic movements. It appears slender and because its flexible joints absorb and dissipate the force they receive, it has the power to resist impacts.
- Battle Boomerang: Uses the crest on its chest as one in its Victorize Boomerang attack.
- Chest Blaster: Its crest can also be used as this for Three Victorize.
- Combining Mecha: From here on out, each version of Shoutmon looks more and more like a mecha.
- Fusion Dance: A comination of Shoutmon, Ballistamon and Dorulumon
Shoutmon X3GMA Digimon born from the pair of Greymon and MailBirdramon joining with Shoutmon X3. It specializes in super-speed aerial dogfights, and it is said that its figure, scorching hot and roiling with violent flames, can be felt even from several kilometers away.
- Dinosaurs Are Dragons: Though it is classified as a pterasaur type, it looks more like a dragon.
- Hot Wings: Its wings are Wreathed in Flames.
- Old School Dogfight: Its specialty.
- Ptero Soarer: Due to xrosing with MailBirdramon.
- Red Is Heroic: Has a lot more red than most of Shoutmon's other Xrossed forms.
Shoutmon X3SDA Digimon born from the pair of SkullKnightmon and DeadlyAxemon joining with the Physical Mode of three other Digimon. It heroically wields the gigantic Victory Spear, and its figure, ruthlessly mowing down opponents, is feared as a fierce god of the halberd.
- Arm Cannon: Has one on its left arm made from Dorulumon's head. A couple of its cards even show it charging the thing.
- Blade on a Stick: Tipped with the V-shape from Shoutmon's head.
- Dark Is Not Evil: Has Shoutmon's heroic personality despite merging with SkullKnightmon and DeadlyAxemon.
- Good Is Not Nice: That said, Shoutmon's a lot more ruthless, and has become feared for it.
- Hollywood Acid: Has an attack called Acid Typhoon, which it probably got from DeadlyAxemon.
Shoutmon X4A miraculous form called the "Victory Mode", born from four Digimon's powerful desire to gain absolute victory. Its raison d'etre is nothing but enforcing this conviction. That power is tremendous, and it isn't a mistake to count it as one of the strongest Digimon.
- Cool Sword: Is literally just Shoutmon X3 with the Star Sword, which has become the Star Sword DX.
- Sword Beam: Burning Star Slasher creates these.
- Technicolor Blade: Some official artwork depicts the sword with a red blade.
Shoutmon X4BThe "Divine-Horse Mode" formed when Beelzebubmon granted further power to the "Victory Mode" which incarnated from four Digimon. It is a speedy knight who, if it wonders if it can run across the land like a swift horse, will gallop to the heavens as if it was sprinting. Because Beelzebubmon's power has added to the power of the "Victory Mode", each of its techniques has been boosted exponentially.
- BFG: Beelzebumon's cannon has gotten even stronger, to the extent that it can now pierce mountain ranges.
- Gatling Good: Has a minigun.
- More Dakka: Has no less than three different guns at its disposal, and is capable of using all three at once.
- Our Centaurs Are Different: This one's a cyborg wielding a minigun.
- Shotguns Are Just Better: Beelzebumon's shotgun is still there.
- Technicolor Blade: Red, as with the standard X4.
Shoutmon X4KA Digixros between Shoutmon X4, a Knightmon and the PawnChessmon.
- Badass Cape: Has acquired one from Knightmon.
- BFS: The Starmon that usually forms the hilt of the Star Sword has merged with Knightmon's greatsword.
- Knight In Shining Armour
- Luckily, My Shield Will Protect Me: Has also acquired a shield with the Xros Heart insignia.
- Technicolor Blade: Orange and gold, carrying over from Knightmon.
Shoutmon X4SThe "Weapons-Fighter Mode" in which the Weapon Digimon Spadamon became a powerful weapon and joined with the "Victory Mode" which incarnated from four Digimon. Spadamon trusts in the comrade that it accepted as its master and changed its shape. Shoutmon X4 has dramatically empowered its figure by equipping a weapon that, "if held by an angel will save the world, and if held by a demon will destroy the world", so it races across the battlefield using a dual-wielding combat style in which it freely manipulates its two weapons to mow down enemies and seize victory. The source of its power is its single-minded, passionate desire that it "wants to defend someone", and it is a courageous fighter who demonstrates its maximum power when it fights to defend someone.
- Dual Wielding: The Star Sword in the right hand and Spadamon in the left hand.
- Equippable Ally: Spadamon becomes a lance.
- Jousting Lance: Spadamon becomes one.
- Laser Blade: Can turn Spadamon's Jousting Lance into one for its Victory Brave attack.
- Shaping Your Attacks: Creates an X-shaped attack by swinging both its weapons at once.
- Standard Status Effects: Its Blaze Fire attack causes paralysis.
- Sword Beam: Combines the ones from both of its weapons into a single X-shaped one for its Xros R & B attack.
- Technicolor Blade: As before, the star sword is red. Spadamon's lance form also falls into this due to being blue and white.
Shoutmon X5The "Finalist Mode", born when the hearts of five Digimon came together. It is a form of the "Victory Mode", who primarily specialises in ground battles, that obtained the power of flight as the ultimate power-up.
- BFG: What Sparrowmon turns into on becoming part of the composite.
- Colony Drop: Capable of doing this with its own body.
- Cool Crown: Acquired from Sparrowmon.
- Flight: It can fly now, thanks to Sparrowmon.
- Megaton Punch: Its "Meteor Impact" has it summon all its power into its arm, then unleashing it in the form of one big-ass punch.
- Technicolor Blade: As with X4, the star sword is sometimes depicted as being red.
Shoutmon X5BThe "Pegasus-Wargod" Mode formed when Beelzebumon granted further power to Shoutmon X5, which incarnated from five Digimon. Beelzebubmon's firepower has been added to the full power of Shoutmon X5, who boasts of being unmatched either on land or in the air, boosting its fighting strength exponentially.
- Our Centaurs Are Different: This one can fly.
- Physical God: Labelled as one, and acts like one.
- Technicolor Blade: Once again, the Star Sword may be red Depending on the Artist.
Shoutmon X5SThe "Cosmic-Fighter Mode" in which the Weapon Digimon Spadamon joined with and granted further power to the "Finalist Mode" which was born when the hearts of five Digimon came together. Spadamon trusts in the comrade that it accepted as its master and changed its shape. Shoutmon X5 has empowered itself to transcendence by means of a weapon which conceals power that, "if held by an angel will save the world, and if held by a demon will destroy the world". In particular the flying ability held by the "Finalist Mode" increased in power dramatically, obtaining tremendous propulsive power and endowing it with the supreme flying ability to fly out past the distant stratosphere and up into space. It also awakened the ability to absorb cosmic energy directly into its body by advancing out into space, and acquired the power to freely manipulate the absorbed energy as techniques of marvellous power. Here the cosmic-fighter filled with cosmic energy was born, soaring through space at hyper-speed.
- Jousting Lance: Again, what Spadamon becomes.
- Power of the Sun: Its Helio Slasher attack involves turbo-charging the Star Sword with energy from the sun.
- Star Power: Its Cosmo Victory attack has it fly into space, gather cosmic energy and combine it with the force of impact into a single blow.
- Technicolor Blade: Still has the Star Sword and Spadamon's lance form.
Shoutmon X6A Digixros of Shoutmon DX, Ballistamon, Dorulumon and the Starmons
Shoutmon X7The "Ardor-Burst Mode" which digixrosed together four Digimon with Shoutmon DX and attained further power. Its four passionate hearts burn within the "Gold Digizoid" that comprises its body, and emits a diving aura. When Shoutmon X7 stands upon the battlefield, it is the realisation of a peaceful world, which is the entire goal of the Digimon that digixrosed into Shoutmon X7. If it carries those wishes in its heart, it is able to keep going forward without even yielding to any kind of attack.
- Beam Spam: Seven Victorize fires seven V-shaped beams that can also be combined into a single beam.
- Chrome Champion: The parts of it that come from OmegaShoutmon and ZekeGreymon are made of Gold Digizoid.
- Cool Guns: Still has Sparrowmon's Zanahoria pistols.
- Fusion Dance: Between OmegaShoutmon, ZekeGreymon, Ballistamon, Dorulumon, the Star Sword and Sparrowmon
- Humongous Mecha: It is one.
- Implacable Man: So long as it retains its desire for a peaceful world, X7 just won't stop.
Shoutmon X7 Superior ModeThe "Awakening Mode" that Shoutmon X7 powers up into by turning several desires for peace into strength. It possesses wings of holy light, with the aura from its Gold Digizoid shining even more brightly. While carrying all hopes on its shoulders, it fights evil to guide the Digital World to peace, concentrating its blazing heart into the "Burning Rocket".
- Bishounen Line: You'd think a Digimon composed of countless others would be as much of an Eldritch Abomination as many other ungodly Digimon fusions have been, but not really. That its composite parts, unlike near every other example, joined willingly and for the same reason, rather than just by accident, might have something to do with this.
- Characterization Marches On: In its debut in Xros Wars, it was a fusion of every Digimon ever. Its profiles treat it more logically as just being a Golden Super Mode for Shoutmon X7.
- Chrome Champion: Is now almost completely gold digizoid, even more so than X7 proper.
- Fusion Dance: Between every single Digimon ever, except DarknessBagramon.
- Physical God: When you're the algamation of all but two Digimon in existence and capable of one-shotting the DigiXrossed form of said duo, this is all but true.
- Power Gives You Wings: Has sprouted glowing golden wings from its back.
- Red Is Heroic: Shoutmon's crest on its chest is still red.
SkullKnightmonA big brother who exchanged cups of brotherhood with DeadlyAxemon. As a knight which excels in cunning, its behaviour is based on its policy, "Those who are knights must fight. Even more than fighting, they must win," and generally speaking, it puts importance on the outcomes in which it wins. Moreover, it will unabashedly perform any kind of unclean act in order to arrive at that result. It specialises on outcomes which capitalise on the size of its body, and the manner in which it dives at the opponent's chest, swinging its "Spear Needle", shows off the unthinkable actions of a knight who has forgotten its pride.
- Bash Brothers: With DeadlyAxemon.
- Blade Below the Shoulder: It has lances on its arms.
- Combat Pragmatist: Will do anything to win.
- Eyes Do Not Belong There: Has two glowing red eyes on its chest.
- Fallen Hero: Used to be an honourable knight.
- Red Eyes, Take Warning: The eyes on its chest.
- The Undead
SkullKnightmon: Arrow ModeA toyline-exclusive version of SkullKnightmon wielding DeadlyAxemon as a bow.
SkullKnightmon: Big Axe ModeDeadlyAxemon's "Pulverisation-Armament Mode", which exploits its sturdy body to be transformed into a weapon. That battle-axe, larger than an ordinary Digimon's body, exhibits more than enough weight and stiffness to pulverise everything. It can not only be wielded by SkullKnightmon, but can also attack autonomously as a living weapon, displaying its well-coordinated combination.
- An Axe to Grind: DeadlyAxemon is the axe.
- Equippable Ally: Not that DeadlyAxemon can't move around on its own.
- Spikes of Villainy: While in this form, SkullKnightmon's twin spears move to its shoulders.
SkullKnightmon: Cavalier ModeThe "Assault Mode" in which SkullKnightmon is mounted on DeadlyAxemon. Its main purpose is for getting close to the opponent by speeding like a bullet, defying all obstacles.
- Beast of Battle: SkullKnightmon rides around on DeadlyAxemon.
SkullKnightmon: Naginata ModeA toyline-exclusive version of SkullKnightmon wielding DeadlyAxemon as a curved, double-ended sword.
- Palette Swap: A red version of SkullKnightmon.
SnatchmonA digimon of unknown level, born from the fusion of four Bemmon.
- Debuted In: Digimon World 3
- Assimilation Plot: Wants to merge with the planet Earth itself, which it believes will give it "unlimited data".
- Badass Boast: Claims to be the most powerful digimon ever.
- Beware My Stinger Tail: Has a blade on the end of its head-tail.
- Collared by Fashion: Retains Bemmon's collar.
- Cyber Cyclops: Possibly as its concept are shows it from two different angles, with one eye visible from each. Its sprite also only has one visible eye.
- Fusion Dance: Of four Bemmon.
- Kill Sat: Becomes one by merging with a spy satellite.
- Too Many Belts: Has three belts around its waist, two of which loop around its right thigh. Its head-tail also has three belts.
- Turned Against Their Masters: Lord Megadeath created it. Snatchmon ate him.
SoundbirdmonA Bird Digimon characterized by its speaker-equipped wings. It is very cautious and usually keeps quiet, but if a strange Digimon approaches it will sing at tremendous volume to drive away the opponent.
SpadamonA survivor of the "Weapon Digimon", who carry out transformations into giant, peerless weapons based on the master they choose, and which according to legend, "if held by an angel will save the world, and if held by a demon will destroy the world". It is the last, and strongest, of the Weapon Digimon in the LS-tou Zone. Since the LS-tou Zone kept being exposed to aggression from invaders, Spadamon was used as a trump card to pull them back from the edge of defeat, and it was released in a different Zone once its abilities were sealed along with the memory of its Weapon Digimon comrades... it seems. Because its memories surrounding the seal have also vanished, it does not remember the exact details of where its memories are hidden and how to recover its abilities. After Spadamon escaped, the Zone was occupied by the invading army, and all of the Weapon Digimon but Spadamon were defeated and went into stasis. Spadamon, who returned to the LS-tou Zone secretly, cannot currently remember how to recover its own true strength, but will fight against the invading force. Although its personality is to be earnest and serious, it is weak to pressure and ad-libbing due to its obsessive type. It is extremely fond of sweets, and has an obsessive level of belief in "replenishing sugar for fatigue". Although it is powerful(ish) when it becomes a weapon, as a Digimon its combat abilities are low.
- Chekhov's Gunman: Those other Weapon Digimon mentioned? Some of them appeared in 2017 and 2018.
- Equippable Ally: It can turn into a lance, one that dramatically increases the power of whoever wields it. Apparently this is the same for all Weapon Digimon.
- Laser-Guided Amnesia: Spadamon doesn't remember its past, or its hidden abilities. Nor does it remember how to recover those memories.
- Last of His Kind: All the other Weapon Digimon were defeated long ago.
- Magikarp Power: It's not a very impressive fighter, but when it turns into a weapon, all bets are off.
- Non-Indicative Name: Spada is Italian for "sword"... and yet Spadamon turns into a lance.
- Out of Focus: Spadamon got a good amount of publicity when it first appeared, a starring role in the Xros Wars games and anime, and since then it's fallen into obscurity.
- Panthera Awesome: It looks like a white lion cub.
- Retcon: Hoo... Its Digimon Reference Book profile removes a lot, such any mention of the LS-tou Zone, Spadamon's Laser-Guided Amnesia or it being the last of its kind (since that part is, at least, definitely not true). It also changes Spadamon from being un-levelled, like most Digimon introduced in the Xros Wars media, to a Rookie.
- Sweet Tooth
SparrowmonA Digimon specialising in aerial battles that soars soundlessly at mach speed. It is effective not only at speed but also at tight turns, and possesses the maneuverability to easily pull off a sudden turn. It is fundamentally someone that gets carried away due to its moodiness. Because the quality of its flying varies depending on how it feels at the moment, you can immediately tell whether its mood is good or bad, from whether it looks like it is flying well or badly. If it is performing highly difficult aerial acrobatics without being asked, you can take it as unmistakable proof that it is in high spirits. Sparrowmon's many extraordinary feats, too quick to catch with the eyes, are things that highly capitalise on that maneuverablity.
- Badass Adorable: A cute bird-like Digimon, capable of mowing down armies.
- Cool Guns: Its "Zanahoria" pistols, made by Vulcanusmon, same as Beelzemon's gun.
- Frickin' Laser Beams: Has an attack called Random Laser.
- More Dakka: Random Laser is this, but with lasers.
- Razor Wings: Conceals razor-like blades in its wings.
Sparrowmon ABA fusion of Sparrowmon and Ballistamon, which makes Sparrowmon even faster than it was before.
- Equippable Ally: Ballistamon's arms become rocket engines.
Jet SparrowSparrowmon's "Machspeed-cruiser Mode" that acquired even more speed. It possesses tremendous power and is able to carry other Digimon on its back while flying, but if that Digimon doesn't have a lot of will power, it will immediately be blown off by the excess wind speed. There is an instrument called a DigiCompressor within its body, which produces thrust by taking in air, super-compressing it, then exhausting out its aft.
StarmonsThe Starmons are composed of a corps of several Pickmon with a Starmon at their heart. The will of the corps is at the discretion of the Starmon, the Head of the corps, and the Head's decisions are briskly and unconditionally followed by the Pickmon, keeping them from falling out of line as they maneuver according to Starmon's directions.
- Cool Shades: They all wear 'em.
- Cool Sword: They combine into the Star Sword, with the Head Starmon forming the hilt.
- The Pollyanna: It's impossible to get a Starmon depressed. Even when they're defeated, the only thing they can think of is how cool they look.
- Theme Naming: The Starmon that leads the corps is a "Major" type Digimon, and the Pickmon are "Minor", presumably as in major and minor chords.
Star SwordStarmon and the Pickmon's "Sword-Union Mode". The saw-shaped blade is strong and boasts peerless firmness, so that it shreds the opponent when it cuts through them, inflicting massive damage. Because the wounds are completely ragged, it takes a long time for the opponent to recover from the damage of an ordinary attack, and they incur even greater damage. Also, because the united Pickmon can shift freely, it possesses not only firmness, but also a flexibility that allows it to bend like a willow branch and absorb impacts that are too strong. It can be said that the Star Sword has an appearance which embodies the strong ties of Starmon and the Pickmon's emotional bond.
- Cool Sword: Starts off as this, and when wielded by Shoutmon X4, it becomes the Star Sword Deluxe, which is resized so that Shoutmon X4 can wield it, with the addition of being on fire.
- Equippable Ally: Can't attack on its own, so the Star Sword needs to be wielded by someone.
- Fusion Dance: Of the Xros Wars version of Starmon and several Pickmon.
A DarkKnightmon Digixros with a SkullGreymon and SkullSatamon. Not much else is known about it.
- Blade Below the Shoulder: DarkKnightmon's lance is now attached to its arm.
- Flight: Thanks to its newfound wings.
- Fusion Dance: How it was created in Digimon Xros Wars, though it wasn't willing on SkullGreymon and SkullSatamon's parts.
- Good Wings, Evil Wings: Has a part of black bat wings.
- Power Gives You Wings
- Spikes of Villainy: Some new ones have appeared on DarkKnightmon's axe.
- Winged Humanoid: Giant bat-wings, presumably donated from SkullSatamon
TroopmonAn artificial Digimon manufactured by stuffing energy stolen from other Digimon within a special rubber body. As it is a machine-like Digimon that can only perform as commanded, it is absolutely incapable of spontaneous behaviour. It doesn't get fatigued, it doesn't feel pain, it doesn't fear death, and it doesn't need to sleep. It is definitely a fighting machine. Its collective behaviour is pretty basic, and its individual fighting strength is not very great, but that probably isn't able to make a dent in the extent of its confidence in its ability for human wave tactics, just due to the strength of its numbers. An injured Troopmon will just exhale its energy filling, transferring it to a new special rubbed body which is reborn as a Troopmon, so it is actually sent out onto the battlefield many times over.
- Body Surf: Their suits are a mechanical version. If one's suit is broken, it can simply move to another.
- Energy Beings: They're constructed from energy stolen from normal Digimon. The outer suit is a mobile container to keep them from dispersing.
- Gas Mask Mooks: The gas masks stops their energy leaking out and makes them look creepy at the same time.
- The Needless: They're mindless machines that don't have biological needs.
- Red Eyes, Take Warning: Sometimes depicted with the eyeholes in their gas masks glowing red.
- The Undead: Labelled as such by its profile.
- We Have Reserves: Troopmon love human (digimon?) wave tactics.
- Zerg Rush
TuwarmonA Ninja Digimon which released the heavy "Punpun Armor" note which was restraining its abilities and transformed to its true form from its temporary disguise - it's Tuwarmon. Disguising itself with the look of a fool to deceive the enemy's eyes, while surreptitiously drawing near its targets and assassinating them, is Tuwarmon's special trait. The Punpun Armor drastically improves Tuwarmon's maneueverablity by being split apart into two boosters, so its movements have wind-like swiftness, too quick to catch the eye, and cannot be compared to their state before its abilities were released. Its two sickle-type "Mantis Arm" weapons are variously sickle-nunchaku tied with an electromagnetic chain, a long polearm unified from the two, or a boomerang for throwing, and it switches between the variations freely as the situation demands.
- Decoy Getaway: Knows a "Digi-Ninja Art" called the Body Replcement Technique, which switches itself with a similarly-shaped scarecrow.
- Flash Step: Another Digi-Ninja Arts allows it to do this.
- Highly Visible Ninja: Suprisingly averted, despite its gaudy color scheme. It is quite capable of hiding itself if needed.
- Ninja: A bright yellow ninja.
- Obfuscating Stupidity: One of Tuwarmon's primary techniques. It's also capable of assuming the form of its pre-evolution Damemon.
- Sinister Scythe: The Mantis Arms are hand-sized sickles.
- Smoke Out: Smokin' Boogie does this to allow Tuwarmon to perform sneak attacks.
TyutyumonA tactician Digimon that has a tiny body but also a shrewd mind. As Tyutyumon's plans as absolutely precise, they are enough to admirably guide even the slow-footed dullard Damemon and earn great military gains through combat. Only victory is important to Tyutyumon, and it considers the advancement of everything according to its plans to be even more important than anything else. Its battles are settled before they even begin. It must be so, and it will even become partners with someone to do so, but will still betray them at any time. Lukewarm words like "friendship" and "trust" can't even be found in Tyutyumon's vocabulary.
- The Chessmaster: A brilliant and ruthless strategist
- Chronic Backstabbing Disorder / You Have Outlived Your Usefulness: Has a serious problem with this.
- Expy: The Chuumon to Damemon's Sukamon. However, Tyutyumon isn't Damemon's friend.
- Lack of Empathy: It doesn't follow the concepts of compassion and friendship at all.
- Manipulative Bastard: Uses Damemon as a pawn, and will abandon it the minute it suits Tyutyumon.
- Smug Smiler: Its official profiler shows it doing this.
- The Sociopath: See the above tropes?
- You Dirty Rat!: See Chronic Backstabbing Disorder above. Tyutyumon is not a nice guy.
WeddinmonThe guardian of the Sweets Zone's Code Crown in the Xros Wars manga.
YakiimonA plant Digimon in the shape of a roasted sweet potato. It undergoes extensive special training alone in order to achieve its goal of becoming a champion, improving its punching strength and footwork to the point that they cause its body to become piping hot. However, Yakiimon hasn't the slightest clue what kind of champion it wants to become, and simply continues to work hard.
ZekeGreymonZekeGreymon is a form obtained when the legendary Digimon bestowed the "evolution" upon a MetalGreymon that sought perfect victory. Its body armor, bestowed by the legendary Digimon, is solid, virtual super-metal called Chrome Digizoid, and the armor attained even further heights and became a body of "Gold Digizoid", which emits high-class golden radiance simply due to its dazzle. As its defensive power is immense and lightweight, its movements are surprisingly more agile than it appears from its giant armor.
- Attacks: Plasma Railgun, Trident Fang, Hyper Launcher, Zeke Flame, Final Strikes
- Chrome Champion
- Cyborg: Much more machine-like than MetalGreymon was.
- Depending on the Artist: Is it yellow-gold or gold-gold? Official artwork is unable to make up its mind.
- Everything's Better with Dinosaurs
- Flight: Still capable of this.
- Golden Super Mode: For the Xros Wars version of MetalGreymon.
- Kill It with Fire: Its "Zeke Fire" attack has it incinerate the enemy with its hellfire flame breath.
- Unobtanium: Its armor is made of solid Gold Chrome Digizoid.