Max Mc Mann
The main character of the game.
- Alliterative Name: A trait shared by his his father
- Amoral Attorney: The game is titled "Devil's Attorney" for a reason. "Morality is a Cheap Perfume".
- Bunny-Ears Lawyer: His antics are... Original. And so is his fashion sense.
- Obfuscating Stupidity: His solution when outsmarting his opponent doesn't work.
- Villain Protagonist: "Devil's Attorney".
- Always Someone Better: Feels like Max is this to him. It turns kind of creepy yet funny when he gets a wig that looks like Max's hair.
- Dodgy Toupee: Invoked by Max
- Starter Villain: Villain is a big word considering Max's actions, but he is the first Prosecutor you face.
- White Mage: His ability consists of giving his witnesses more health. But it's not really healing.