Emily O'Malley (née Napoli)
Our heroine. She's a sweet, cheerful woman who has made a career of working in or around restaurants. She never shies away from helping a friend or a family in trouble.
- Big Sister Instinct: In Childhood Memories. After hearing that Angela felt upset that Emily won't be trick or treating with her family, she decided to decline her plans with her friends and chose to have fun with Angela.
- Childhood Friends: With Francois.
- Color-Coded Characters: She is associated with green and orange.
- Curtains Match the Window: Has brown eyes and brown hair.
- False Soulmate: Her long lost love, Jean-Paul, is this. She found it out the hard way.
- Feminine Women Can Cook: Well, the series is called "Delicious" for a reason.
- Four-Temperament Ensemble: Melancholic
- Girlish Pigtails: When she was four/five in Childhood Memories.
- Good Parents: She loves her daughter, Paige, very much.
- Guest-Star Party Member: Heart's Medicine: Time to Heal & Heart's Medicine: Hospital Heat has bonus levels with Emily running the hospital cafeteria, and The Love Boat.
- Happily Married: To Patrick O'Malley as of True Love.
- Iconic Outfit. The color of orange with white polka-dots that usually adorn her clothes. So is the color green, which makes a nice contrast.
- Mama Bear: She does not tolerate people who are not fans of Paige.
- Mistaken for Pregnant: In Emily's Big Surprise, by Patrick of all people. It turns out, it's only Snuggy, her cat that was pregnant.
- Naïve Everygirl: Exclaimed by one character, he described her as a 'silly American girl, filled with insipid tales of Hollywood romance'. This was when she was attempting to reunite with her teenage lover in Paris.
- Nice Girl: Any job you need, she gets it done no questions asked.
- Older Than They Look: She's actually around in her early 30s but still looks quite nice.
- The Cameo: Emily also appears not just in Heart's Medicine, but also in other Gamehouse Original Story Games, too. She has her role in Cathy's Crafts, Mary le Chef: Cooking Passion, Dr. Cares: Pet Rescue 911, Sally's Salon: Beauty Secrets and ''Mortimer Beckett and the Book of Gold.
Emily's best friend since childhood and in charge of interior decorating. The two of them have been on countless adventures together, and through thick and thin, Francois and Emily are always there to lend each other a helping hand, He also either helps clean the tables or entertain her customers.
- A Day in the Limelight: In True Love. Moreso in Honeymoon Cruise. He's also a Co-Star in Sally's Salon: Beauty Secrets with salon owner Sally Milligan.
- Butt-Monkey: A tad evident in the situation he sometimes gets himself to.
- Childhood Friends: With Emily.
- Color-Coded Characters: He is associated with pink and blue.
- Gay Best Friend: Though the "gay" part is not officially confirmed.
- Named After Somebody Famous: In a manner of speaking...
- Victorious Childhood Friend: He can be this in Holiday Season if you choose neither Richard or Paul.
- What the Hell, Hero?: In Honeymoon Cruise, he attempted to humiliate Josh due to losing to a race on who can serve the customers faster. While he was able to prevent Josh from the prank and got himself with it, Josh, his mother, and the people who saw were angered that he'd do such a thing and what would've happened. Even Emily was upset.
Emily and Patrick's adorable daughter. She was born in Emily's New Beginning and celebrated her first birthday later in that game, was two in Emily's Home Sweet Home, three in Emily's Message in a Bottle, and is preschool-aged in Emily's Miracle of Life. She loves animals and making friends, and every member of her family loves to dote on her.
- Baby Talk: How Paige speaks in "Emily's New Beginning." Justified, as she's only about a year old.
- Babies Make Everything Better: During "Emily's New Beginning," Paige will crawl around the restaurant and interact with the customers. A lot of people she meets love her.However, there are also customers who don't like babies, and react negatively when Paige goes to their table. This, in turn, ruins Paige's mood.
- The Cameo: Paige appears in Cathy's Crafts, Dr. Cares: Pet Rescue 911 and Sally's Salon: Beauty Secrets.
- Cheerful Child: Paige is often seen smiling and laughing.
- Color-Coded Characters: She is associated with pink and blue like Francois, however in darker shades than him.
- Friend to All Living Things: A trait she inherited from her mother. In "Emily's New Beginning," a butterfly lands on her face, and in "Emily's Home Sweet Home," she has a pet rabbit named Daisy. During "Emily's Christmas Carol," she befriends a certain red-nosed reindeer named Rudy after pulling him out of a snow bank.
- Girlish Pigtails: She wore these in Emily's Hopes and Fears.
- Ill Girl: In "Hopes and Fears".
- Kids Prefer Boxes: During her first birthday party, Paige opened one of her presents...and threw aside the toy inside, instead opting to play with the box.
- Pink Means Feminine/True Blue Femininity: All of Paige's outfits are pink and/or blue.
- Tomboyish Ponytail: Wears this in the newer games.
Vito O'Malley Jr.Emily and Patrick's youngest child, and only son. He, along with his twin sister Emilia, was born in Emily's Miracle of Life.
- Dead Guy Junior: He was named after his great-grandfather Vito, who passed away not long after his birth.
- Pink Girl, Blue Boy: He wears blue, while Emilia wears pink.
Emilia "Emmy" O'MalleyEmily and Patrick's middle child. She, along with her twin brother, Vito, was born in Emily's Miracle of Life.
- Dead Guy Junior: Named after Emily's late grandmother, Emilia.
- In-Series Nickname: Emmy.
- Pink Girl, Blue Boy: She wears pink, while Vito wears blue.
Evelyn and Eduardo "Edward" Napoli
Emily's parents: Evelyn is a very nosy, dominant woman. Edward is a calm and quiet man, who sees the lighter side of things.
- A Day in the Limelight: Edward in Wonder Wedding when for a while, he's left in-charge of Emily's restaurant and along the way, gives the place a temporary overhaul.
- Both, when they ran the lounge in the ship.
- Message in a Bottle showcased Eduardo and his feelings of inferiority towards his brother's accomplishments, since the majority of the game took place in his home country, Italy.
- Alphabetical Theme Naming: The family members all have names that start with E. Except for Angela.
- Color-Coded Characters: Evelyn is associated with red and tan, and Edward is associated with brown.
- Four-Temperament Ensemble: Evelyn being the Choleric, and Edward being the Phlegmatic.
- Good Parents: The kind of parents who support the choices of their daughters.
- My Beloved Smother: Any business of Emily's is a business of Evelyn's.
- Oireland: Evelyn, as mentioned in Wonder Wedding.
- Old Flame: John Tones, for Evelyn.
- Opposites Attract: Edward, the father while more relaxed and cool with his retirement, his wife Evelyn is more high strung and at every given opportunity, would try to get their daughters married off as soon as possible.
- Wife-Basher Basher: The rare time Edward loses it. One of John's entourage crossed it when he called Evelyn something pretty offensive. While Edward was in the room, no less! So he punched the guy in the face.
Emily's sister and the polar opposite of Emily. She likes to party and hasn't worked a day in her life. Even though they're different, she and Emily are thick as thieves.
- A Day in the Limelight: Angela runs a boutique in Honeymoon Cruise and has her own game series.
- Annoying Younger Sibling: Mildly, though.
- Bratty Teenage Daughter: Was shown to be a mild version of this in Childhood Memories.
- Four-Temperament Ensemble: Sanguine.
- Good Angel, Bad Angel: Gets these as a Running Gag in her games.
- Happily Married: Subverted. While in True Love, she's married to Jimmy, she However, it's no longer the case as of the Fabulous series when she divorces him for cheating on her with her boss.
- Hero of Another Story: Is this to her own series, Fabulous.
- MayDecember Romance: She's married to a guy who is rather obviously older than her. By the end of Sweet Revenge, however, she's no longer with him.
- Mistaken for Pregnant: Happens when Keith finds Angela throwing away Janet's positive pregnancy test.
- Imagine Spot: Has several of these in High School Reunion and Wedding Disaster. She tends to get so caught up in them that someone has to snap her out of it.
- Informed Ability: Before her skills were shown in Honeymoon Cruise and her game series, there wasn't anything proving the claims that she's a pretty good fashion designer.
- Really Gets Around: A more family-friendly variant. In every game in her series (minus Wedding Disaster), she starts dating an attractive guy introduced in the game and breaks up with him by the end of said game.
- Sibling Yin-Yang: To Emily's more modest preferences.
- Womanchild: She behaves more like a young teenager than any sensible twenties-something should act.
- The Cameo: Angela joins with Emily in The Love Boat game adaptation.
- Your Makeup Is Running: Angela's makeup streaks down her face when she gets really sad.
Uncle Antonio (Antonio Napoli)
Emily's uncle who also helps in entertaining her customers. He's the one who helped Emily get in the restaurant business.
- Casanova Wannabe: If his advances on Patrick's mother is anything to go by.
- Hopeless Suitor: Has an unashamed proclaimed crush on Patrick's mother, Brigid. In the end, he becomes a Suddenly Suitable Suitor.
Emily's husband. He's sensitive, friendly and worships the ground Emily walks on. Aside from being the perfect husband, brother, and son, he's also a great florist.
- Beard of Sorrow: He grows this while searching for a cure for Paige in Hopes and Fears.
- Breakout Character: He's introduced in True Love and is used rather sparingly, but eventually becomes one of the more important characters as of Wonder Wedding.
- Bumbling Dad: Was reduced to this in "Emily's Moms vs Dads".
- The Determinator: In Hopes and Fears, he went through hell and high water to find a cure for his daughter's sickness.
- Happily Married: To Emily.
- Mr Fix It: He goes through the unenviable task of fixing up the rundown home he and Emily buy throughout Home Sweet Home.
- Nice Guy: Much like Emily. Ask Patrick a favour, he has it done no questions asked.
- Papa Wolf: Hopes and Fears show that he will go to the ends of the earth to find a cure for his sick daughter.
- Real Men Wear Pink: He was a florist, and he has no shame in showing his love of flowers.
- Running Gag: Sort of. Every time he'd have a fight with Emily, he'll often end up in an accident that usually results him being left behind and unseen for a while.
- Satellite Character: At the beginning of True Love. He eventually blossomed to a developed character in later games.
- The Cameo: Patrick is seen in Dr. Cares: Pet Rescue 911 and Sally's Salon: Beauty Secrets.
Patrick's mother. Mostly known as a cold and manipulative woman, who has always had to do things on her own.
- Awful Wedded Life: The implied situation with her husband that led to their divorce.
- Broken Bird: Though she would not admit to this, she's clearly upset and more stressed than ever since her husband told her he has "found someone nicer". Though in Wonder Wedding it ended that her marriage had a hint of turning alright, it apparently never caught on.
- Defrosting Ice Queen: Wonder Wedding had a point of getting her to open up to Emily. After most of the events, she's become...less mean but is still very much the same.
- In Honeymoon Cruise she's genuinely touched by the picnic Antonio set up in order to honor the hard work she did with the spa. And it was after she rejected him for more than once and insisted that she just wanted to be alone. To top it off, she kissed him on the cheek.
- It also took her a while to get used to baby Paige in "Emily's New Beginning." She eventually came around.
- Graceful Ladies Like Purple: Wears a purple business suit.
- Irony: She runs the spa in Honeymoon Cruise. She, a prude, often high strung, and easily peeved single mother runs the spa. Let that sink in for a while.
- My Beloved Smother: Of the extreme kind.
- Prim and Proper Bun: Her normal hairdo.
- Ascended Extra / A Day in the Limelight: Kate was a minor character in the previous Delicious games, but she plays a major role in Mortimer Beckett And The Book Of Gold.
- Informed Ability: Her perfume making skills.
- Ship Tease: With Mortimer.
- Third-Act Misunderstanding: Is thought to be Patrick's girlfriend by Emily until it quickly pointed out that she's actually his sister shortly after she left.
Patrick and Kate's father, and Brigid's ex-husband.
Characters from Delicious 2
Antonio's son who gambled all of his father's money, leaving him in debt.
- Chuck Cunningham Syndrome: While he was mentioned in Message In A Bottle, Marcello hadnt made another appearance since.
NormaMarcello's close friend.
- Chuck Cunningham Syndrome: She was never seen or heard after the events of the second game.
Freddy FriesThe villainous mob tycoon who tried to make Antonio run out of business.
Characters from Tea Garden
BradThe owner of the beach club in Tea Garden. He later moves his beach club to Greece.
Characters from Taste of Fame
Betty and ElvisThe owners of the drive-thru which Emily took shelter in after her car broke down on the way to her new show, Taste of Fame.
Mo and TashiThe owners of the farm where Emily got her car fixed at.
CharlesThe owner of the candy store.
Ludwig GreenThe boss of Channel 4 Studio which hosted Emily's TV show, Taste of Fame. He's also Richard's father.
Maggie and BillThe mayor of Snuggford and her postman husband.
Characters from Holiday Season
Richard GreenThe owner of Snuggford hotel, and one of Emily's ex-boyfriend.
PaulRichard's employee, and his rival in winning Emily's affection. Also one of Emily's ex.
Characters from True Love
JimmyThe man Angela married in True Love. After being caught cheating with her boss in Sweet Revenge, Angela divorced him.
- MayDecember Romance: Played straight with Angela until they got divorced in Sweet Revenge.
- Put On The Bus: After divorcing Angela, he hasnt appeared in the franchise since.
Jean-PaulEmily's old flame from 16 years ago. He's the owner of Chez Jean-Paul, the French restaurant Emily works after arriving in Paris in order to find him.
CarmenThe owner of Carmen's Comedor, a restaurant located in Madrid Airport. Emily works in her restaurant while she waits for her luggage to arrive and for the train to Paris, and also helps to improve the service of the restaurant and Carmen's love life.
CarlosThe airline baggage help, who is in love with Carmen. His dream is to open his own salsa studio in Paris.
PhilippeA food critic who constantly flirts with Emily in Europe. He seems to be rude at first, but he eventually is helpful towards Emily on her quest.
FrescoThe owner of Fresco's Diner Express, a restaurant located on the train Emily takes from Spain to Paris. Emily works on his restaurant while on the trip to Paris and helps him improve the quality and appearance of the place before a critic's arrival.
AmelieA French florist Emily meets after arriving in Paris. Amelie shares with Emily her romantic story and engagement with her secret boyfriend.
Characters from Wonder Wedding
Characters from Honeymoon Cruise
Characters from New Beginning
Dainton WuA celebrity chef who just opened a restaurant in Snuggford and is making it tough for Emily to get her restaurant going again.
- Bad Boss: Treats Emily poorly and abhors having Paige around.
Characters from Home Sweet Home
Characters from Hopes and Fears
RustyAn old, blind woman who lives near the lumber mill.
- Awesome Mccoolname: Rusty is a pretty cool name, especially for an old woman.
- Cool Old Lady: Is very kind to Patrick, and his family.
- Boyish Short Hair: Appears to have this hairstyle, but subverted as her actually shoulder-length hair was tucked into her hat.
- Nice Hat: Wears a trucker hat.
- Samus Is a Girl: It's not until she appears in person that it's revealed she's actually a girl. Acknowledged In-Universe by a photo caption: "Leave it to Rusty to call her daughter Mack, but never once mention she's a girl."
TapeesaA pregnant Inuit woman, and daughter of the village chief.
- Disney Death: At the end of Level 36, it looks like she might die after falling into freezing water. However, in the next level, it's shown that she survived, and is now in labor.
- Tomboyish Ponytail: Her normal hairstyle.
- Meaningful Name: She was named after Patrick, whom her mother became close with in the days leading up to her birth.
Characters from Message in a Bottle
Characters from Christmas Carol
- Real After All: Much to Emily, Patrick, Edward and Francois's surprise. Not so much to Paige and Evelyn.
Characters from the Fabulous series
TrulyThe Host of the Show Within a Show Become Truly where she's looking for someone to take over her fashion empire. She's actually Lori, one of the contestants on the show.
- Big Bad: Of Fashion Fever.
- Faux Affably Evil: It turns out that she's trying to make herself win Become Truly.
- Hate Sink: Lori herself.
- Took a Level in Kindness: Well, it's only when Angela is impersonating Truly herself, but still...
- Alpha Bitch: When she was in high school.
- It's All About Me: How she views both the Prom and the Reunion as a chance to validate that she's the best around, family or friends be damned.
- Womanchild: When it comes to the importance of prom, just like Angela, she behaves more like a young teenager than how any sensible woman her age should act. Matt and Chloe both lampshade this and call her out on it.
Chloe MorganJanet's daughter.
- Calling Parents by Their Name: Does this to her mother when confronting her about her real father.
- Calling the Old Man Out: Does this to Janet twice.
- Disappeared Dad: Her biological father turns out to be Matt.
- Youre Not My Mother: She becomes so fed up with Janet's obsession with becoming Prom Queen and for lying to her about her real father that she declares she has no mother and hopes that she (Janet) stays in prison forever. They reconcile in the end.