open/close all folders
General Ameen (FKA Prince Ameen)
Current General Manager of the promotion. Was put out of action by Gabriel Kidd on the Road to No Regrets, though he's since returned to the ring to help Simon Miller on Miller's own return.
- Always Someone Better: Has a hard time going against Joe Coffey.
- Bunny-Ears Lawyer: As a GM, he seems to be particularly quirky, offering candies to everyone who asks him for a match and launching a full-scale investigation as to the whereabouts of El Phantasmo's missing glasses. Nevertheless, he's still a Reasonable Authority Figure.
- Combat Pragmatist: As a heel, either with Gabriel Kidd as a servant as well as in the Congregation.
- Composite Character: Ted Dibiase crossed with The Iron Sheik. He even uses the Sheik's Finishing Move.
- Demonic Possession: As part of Pastor Eaver's Congregation, he even wears different clothes than when he was part of Ameen-Kidd.
- Dirty Coward: Backs down from a fight in WCPW's debut episode.
- Even Evil Has Standards: When Conners tried to break Gabriel Kidd's neck with a chair in episode 16, Ameen came in to make a save.
- Evil Genius: As part of the Congregation.
- Flipping the Bird: A double one after being released from Eaver's mind control to Eaver himself.
- Given Name Reveal: As he revealed to Simon Miller on Defiant Loaded #10, his first name is actually Mo. Miller (and likely everyone else) had figured it was Prince!
- Groin Attack: How he was able to defeat Gabriel Kidd at WCPW Built To Destroy.
- Kneel Before Zod: His speech after defeating Gabriel Kidd at WCPW Built To Destroy."I can tell from day one, you're good. You're real good. You miss some ruthless aggression. You miss the guidance of Prince Ameen. And if you laid down to begin with, you wouldn't had this problem to worry about, but you will feel still the same, and the first thing I want is for you, as my servant, TO BOW DOWN AT MY KNEES! You can shout all you want, but we signed a contract. Fulfill your end of the bargain. BOW DOWN RIGHT NOW!"
- Popularity Power: The only reason he was able to be released from Eaver's mind control.
- Phrase Catcher: At WCPW Built To Destroy, before his match against Gabriel Kidd:Prince Ameen: Before we ring this bell, I just want to give you one last opportunity. I've been trying to hire you as my servant, and you've been doing a terrible job.Audience: WHAT?Prince Ameen: Culture.Audience: WHAT?Prince Ameen: Culture.
- Rich Bastard: His gimmick.
- Surrounded by Idiots: Would get extremely exasperated at most of the decisions that Simon Miller and Adam Foster made without him.
What Culture Wrestling staff: Adam Wilbourn, Adam Clery, Phil Chambers.
Ring Announcer: Stevie Aaron
Current face commentator.
- Vitriolic Best Buds: The Monsoon to Kennedy's Heenan. They exchange a lot of banter in the ReLoaded podcasts.
James R. Kennedy
Former manager of The Prestige, current heel commentator.
- Dirty Coward: During the IPW Invasion at Defiant #3, he ran off from the stage, leaving Dave Bradshaw to fend for himself (and subsequently choked out).
- Inverted soon after though when he takes a chair shot to the face. Bradshaw still held contempt for Kennedy running off but give him the rub for being a professional and still showing up soon after to do his job.
- Running Gag: His Once an Episode gag on the ReLoaded podcast of giving a different celebrity's Twitter handle as his "current girlfriend" and subsequent roasting for it by Dave Bradshaw.
- Sunglasses at Night: He's never seen without his sunglasses.
- Vitriolic Best Buds: The Heenan to Bradshaw's Monsoon. They exchange a lot of banter in the ReLoaded podcasts.