- What are you doing here? I listed all my tropes on the main page! Yep, I'm so awesome I get my own page, not just a folder!
Aside from moi, my series is a home for lesser known, but still pretty awesome people. Not as awesome as me, of course, but honestly, who is?
A former secret agent who hangs out with me a lot and tries to give me advice on being a good guy. She may or may not be as crazy as me...
- The Atoner: Seems like she pushed me in the right direction because she wanted to atone for bad things she did in her past.
- Cool Old Lady: She matches wits with yours truly and... sometimes... wins. I love the old hag.
- Dark and Troubled Past: She may or may not have done some nasty stuff when she was with the British Smart guys.
- Handicapped Badass: "Blind" isn't just a nickname.
- Laxative Prank: Oh, I remember the time she pulled that on me...Good times.
- Mysterious Past: Something-something British Intelligence, something-something WWII, something-something a bright young American lad...
- Parental Substitute: She's like the mother I never had.... except I put her in time out when she's naughty.
- Race Lift: The movie has a Black Blind Al.
- Sole Survivor: I got paid to kill her in Zaire, but I decided to kill everyone but her.
- Stockholm Syndrome: She didn't even want to leave when I finally let her go. Not that I asked her.
My best pal in the whole world who isn't Spider-Man and a former member of that asshole supervillain group HYDRA. A lot of people say that he's got something called Stockholm Syndrome but I don't put much stock in that.
- Action Survivor: Despite having no superpowers, no regular powers, and no abilities at all, he somehow survives all the dangerous missions I drag him on.
- Butt-Monkey: Life loves to torment the poor guy (but then again, so do I).
- Cowardly Lion: He's better at running away than anyone I've ever seen.
- Crouching Moron, Hidden Badass: He once killed a symbiote possessed dinosaur singlehandedly. Of course, this was while trying to run for his life.
- The Faceless: Well, sort of. We saw his face once and never more.
- Fanboy: Of me, but then again, who isn't.
- Heterosexual Life-Partners: Oh come on we're not that close.
- Lawyer-Friendly Cameo: In the movie, I chat with him during a fight scene. However, he works for Francis instead of HYDRA, since HYDRA was off tormenting the Disney-owned Marvel Cinematic Universe.
A time-traveling, gun-loving, pouch-wearing, psychic-cyborg-messiah from the future. Me and and Cable go way back, in fact my comic debut was trying to kill him New Mutants Vol 1 #98. We've been besties ever since. We even co-starred in a comic together, which did wonders for both our cred. See his page.
A mutant merc with shapeshifting powers and my cool ex-girlfriend. She's a real looker if I say so myself.
- Action Girl: Mutant merc.
- Amazing Technicolor Population: blue-skinned, and not any less sexy.
- Dropped a Bridge on Her: I swear, if I get my hand on that Sabretooth asshole...
- Expy: Mutant woman with blue skin and shapeshifting power... maybe she is Mystique's secret sister?
- Not Quite Dead: I thought she was dead for a long time. When we finally met back up... well it wasn't nice.
- Shapeshifting Seducer: She can change her form and it's pretty helpful, if you know what I mean.
- Yandere: I got a message on my machine from Terry, wanting to get together for an exhibit. Nessa heard it and decides to track her down. She disguised herself as me and beat up poor Terry.
- Team Pet: I gave him to Blind Al.
A Mad Scientist supervillain, former archenemy of some cartoon duck thing, and my psychiatrist. He's a nice enough guy and really helped through a rough patch, though him being a super crook means that I sometimes have to fight him when I'm helping out the good guys. He wears a cool bell for a helmet that he can hit to make super powerful sound attacks.
- Affably Evil: For being this evil and crazy scientist guy, he's also pretty nice.
- An Arm and a Leg: His arms are robotic so he doesn't have to worry too much if they get chopped off.
- Arch-Enemy: Of Howard the Duck or, at least, he was this.
- Freudian Excuse: He got bullied a lot as a kid and lost his both his arms.
- Mad Scientist: He possesses knowledge of genetic engineering advanced. Using this knowledge he has transformed normal animals into sentient, semi-humanoid beings, (somewhat like the High Evolutionary's New Men), created clones, and even transformed a sentient other dimensional duck into a human being.
- Morally Ambiguous Doctorate: You'd think so but nope! He's got a solid Ph D in psychology. Unfortunately, his first patient during his internship was me!
- Token Evil Teammate: Of my friends and allies, he's only that is a villain.
- Trauma Conga Line: His childhood wasn't pleasant.
My darling daughter. That's right, I'm a daddy! What of it?! I like to keep her away from my more dangerous adventures...which is all of them.
- Affectionate Nickname: She's my little Ellie-Belly.
- Badass Adorable: Just look at that face! She also has the X-Gene so she might get mutant powers one day.
- Calling Parents by Their Name: She used to call me "daddy" and I loved it. But her asshole therapist told her not to consider me a father. She's been calling me "dad" again in the Secret Empire stories, but according to Deadpool 2099, I become just "Wade" again sometime at some point in the future...
- Cheerful Child: Normally she's pretty happy...but I haven't done good keeping it that way.
- Chocolate Baby: So what she doesn't look like me?! Anyone got a problem here? Good!
- Daddy's Girl: She used to be my biggest fan & loved to hang out with me...but again, times are strained.
- Disappeared Dad: I was this to her for a while, but once I learned she was my little girl I've tried to be the best Dadpool I can be. But who knows if i'll be successful.
- Evil Parents Want Good Kids: I'm not quite evil anymore, but I'd be lying if I said I wasn't still a bastard. However, I try to teach Ellie better. She gets into a lot of fights with bullies at her new school, but I would rather she tell a teacher. So far, no luck. On the up side, even as an ass-kicking octogenarian in 2099, she admits to never killing anyone, and I couldn't be happier for that.
- For Her Own Good: Taking her away from the Prestons. She clearly didn't want to come with me...But it really is for her own good. Now that America is falling apart, I need to be the one she's with so I can keep her safe.
- Future Badass: Mentioned above, a story sent in the future show she became a awesome ass-kicker and not at all shitty like me. So proud!
- Happily Adopted: After her mama died, a friend of mine in S.H.I.E.L.D. adopted her, and I bought a house next door so I can visit them all the time, and make sure everything's cool.
- Healing Factor: Her mutant ability gives her one, but it takes a lot of trauma to get it to work.
- Like Father, Like Daughter: Sadly she has no problem fighting, like I do. She's been expelled from school for beating up kids. It's cool. I'll find her another school.
- Resurrective Immortality: How her Healing Factor works. Rather than regrowing limbs and lost skin over time like me, her mutant ability triggers whenever she would die, just like a butterfly she comes back out of the shell of her former body fully healed, and de-aged down to the age when her X-gene triggered. Caught Warda by surprise.
- The Runaway: At the end of Secret Empire, she runs away from home while I was unconscious and trapped in rubble for three days.
- The Ugly Guy's Hot Daughter: Needless to say, I'm not the best looking guy around. But Ellie is beautiful. In fact, when Carm first showed her to me, I didn't think such a beautiful kid could be mine.
- Wacky Parent, Serious Child: She might not be more serious than other kids her age, but she definitely has the wackiest dad around.
A S.H.I.E.L.D agent that got assigned to me during a outbreak of zombies of famous historical figures (What? It happens). She got killed during the event but good old necromancy saved her spirit and she got put into my mind, then S.H.I.E.L.D went all Million Dollar Man and put her into an android body (How cool is that!). She's been an ally of mine ever since and looks after Eleanor in my stead since...you know, I'm not exactly the best parent around.
- Back from the Dead: Oh don't act so surprised, she did die once not long after her debut. Plus this is the Marvel universe, since when does anything rarely ever stay dead? But anyway , during the events of Secret Empire, she found out I killed Phil Coulson so I had to...deal with her. Ugh stupid Stevil. Luckily I held onto her remains and gave em to Cap who took her to a former SHIELD mechanic who got her up and running again. So hooray she's back on the mortal coil...and will likely cave my head in first chance she gets.
- Bear Hug: She has a habit of giving me these, and underestimating her robot strength.
- Blatant Lies: I kinda did this to her when she was looking for Coulson, who I assassinated. I just couldn't tell her the truth. She found out anyway and it went over like a fart in a broke-down subway car.
- Dying Declaration of Hate: When I am destroying her LMD body, she lets me know that I will burn in Hell for everything I did. I could only agree with her.
- Fusion Dance: She bunked in my mind for a bit after she lost her body. She does this again with Warda's brain at the end of the 2099 arc to keep her in line.
- Mama Bear: Loves Ellie like her own child (of which she does have a son) and won't let anything happen to her. A fact she not afraid to threaten me with should some of my lifestyle endanger her.
- No-Holds-Barred Beatdown: She gave me one of these when she found out I killed Coulson. She knocked out a few of my teeth, fractured my ribs & sternum and the bone went into my lungs.
- Parental Substitute: Toward Ellie being her mother of sorts. Oh sure I contribute too but being a mercenary doesn't exactly make for good parenting.
- "Reason You Suck" Speech: She gave me one while delivering my beatdown. She tells me that I am a weak-minded puppet and can't really be trusted.
- Scary Black Woman: Oh yes, especially since she's in a robot body. We get to see just how scary when she beat the crap out of me recently and revealed she thought up a way to permanently get rid of me, which she planned to do.
- Spirit Advisor: In the not too distant future, she still lingering around and pestering me as a spirit. She eventually becomes Wanda's.
- We Can Rebuild Him: Lost her body during our first adventure together and S.H.I.E.L.D gave her a robot one in return. How's that's for health benefits!
- We Used to Be Friends: Yeah, uh... she didn't take kindly to me assassinating Coulson. In fact, she beat me senseless and was going to kill me. So, I destroyed her LMD body and her last words were that I would burn in Hell.... So, we're through for now...
A no-name superhero team centered in Wisconsin that I help out sometimes. I was actually a team member for a time though that meant I had to contend with my true archnemesis, Squirrel Girl. See their own page for more.
A clueless Necromancer formally affiliated with S.H.E.I.L.D, who thought the country was in crisis and the only way to fix it is to bring every dead president (even the forgotten or regrettable ones) back to life it didn't work out the way he thought. Accompanied by the ghost of Benjamin Franklin.
- Awesome, but Impractical: Micheal used to belong to a S.H.E.I.L.D magical program but was scrapped because ultimately there wasn't any practical way a Necromancer could be useful to the government.
- Back from the Dead: I killed Micheal once so he could recruit Methisto to help us take down Vetis afterwards he was allowed to come back.
- But Now I Must Go: After an getting involved with an epic Doctor Strange event that cost's Micheal his life Franklin decides he's sick of being a ghost and moves on to the afterlife.
- Call-Back: Doctor Strange still holds a grudge against Ben Franklin for sleeping with his wife in his own series, weird cause I has told that was an evil wizard disguised as him, oh well.
- Cool Old Guy: Or rather cool dead for 300 years guy.
- Deal with the Devil: Sold his soul to a demon to get his magic powers, but not just any demon the same demon I screwed over several years before.
- Dirty Old Ghost: No one ever tell you Benjamin Franklin was a perve being dead hasn't changed him much.
- Evil Is Not a Toy: Probably shoulda figured using a magic book he got from a Deal with the Devil to resurrect dead presidents would've ended badly.
- Heroic Sacrifice: Micheal went out this way in a crossover with a certain Doctor Strange storyline to save magic from these magic hating robots.
- Necromancer: Duh
- Screw This, I'm Outta Here!: The first time I killed Micheal Franklin decided to let me deal with Vetis solo.
- Someone to Remember Him By: Micheal died but his girlfriend was pregnant with a little necromancer who can someday cause a Zombie Apocalypse in his honor.
- Spanner Inthe Works: By killing him (long story) I was able to ruin Vetis Evil Plan.
- Unwitting Instigator of Doom: He thought by bringing back all the dead presidents they could return America to it's former glory, instead they just turned evil and started killing everybody.
These two are the voices that reside in my brain ravaged by El Cancer. One them is in yellow box and is Ax-Crazy and cuckoo as me, the other is in a white box more logical and snarky. I don't have em anymore after the Marvel-verse went through it's umpteeth reboot. But hey we had some good times
- Ax-Crazy: The yellow box is like me.
- Badass Baritone: My white box is usually portrayed with a deep voice.
- Fusion Dance: My yellow box came to life after I got merged with some D-list loser named Madcap.
- Red Oni, Blue Oni: My yellow box would kill the person paying me, but my white box would spare them... then cut their head off.
A cowgirl-styled merc and a close friend of mine. She's a mutant with super strength and durability and is insanely good with guns. I work with her on a lot of jobs.
- Action Girl: Between her guns, strength and durability, she's almost as awesome as me. Really.
- Cowgirl: Has this as her whole motif complete with thick Texan accent.
- Deadpan Snarker: She almost makes as many jokes as me!
- Ms. Fanservice: That outfit of her's ain't exactly subtle.
My secretary and good friend. She's a sweet one even though she's the ex-girlfriend of that jerkwad Taskmaster.
An ancient royal succubus and my estranged wife. She was in an arranged marriage to that old bag of bones Dracula but fell in love with me instead. However, things went sour in a big way....
- All Girls Want Bad Boys: She was not thrilled about my moral inversion then who was.
- Cloudcuckoo Lander: She did marry me of all people; not a rational choice.
- Crusading Widow: Becomes this in Mrs. Deadpool and the Howling Commandos because I was dead temporarily.
- Cuckold: Uh....yeah. She had numerous other lovers besides me.
- Cute Monster Girl: A totally hot succubus.
- Evil All Along: Word of God says she was this. Just because she's a demon, tried to kill me when we first met, cheated on her fiance with me, and was called evil by a Bull & Blade, they think she's always been evil. Pft. My Honeybutt is the sweetest thing ever! She just wants me to be the killer she married. That's a normal thing to want.
- Girl in a Box: In a coffin, but same thing. She was sleeping there for ages till I woke her up. Revealed in 2099, after being unable to make her change her ways, I put her back in there and shrunk it into a tiny coffin that rests on my heart.
- Horny Devils: A succubus that kept me awake through our entire wedding night.
- Interrupted Intimacy: This happens a good bit. Spidey walked in on us doing the do once. Shiklah invited him to watch, but he wasn't interested. On the other hand, I wasn't happy to walk in on her in bed with a wolf man.
- Jealous Parent: Shiklah is less than happy that I sometimes spend too much time with Ellie, instead of her, and starting our own family. She also doesn't like that I go to protect Ellie, instead of helping fight for her kingdom. But my little girl needs me! She didn't sign up to have me for a father, so I want to protect her from anything my life or enemies would throw at her.
- Marriage of Convenience: We dig each other a lot, but only got married as a way of cock-blocking Dracula. That's why most people get married, right?
- Ms. Fanservice: She is a beauty succubus and often wears skimpy or semi-transparent outfits.
- Really Gets Around: Yes, I know. I'm not the first. And I certainly wasn't the last..
- Screw Destiny: She did this by marrying me because she was supposed to hitch Dracula.
- Shapeshifting: She can turn into something much bigger and scary looking.
- Ship Sinking: May go hand in hand with Love Hurts, since it's those Marvel bastards. Word of God says they always planned to break us up from the time we met. I knew the universe hated me. Anyway, as our marriage wore on, Shiklah got angry because I spent too much time away from home playing hero and visiting my daughter. So, she started cheating on me with numerous other monsters. While pissed, I can't completely blame her, given my neglect. But the last straw for her is when Farcus, a centuries-old senile monster, is killed by some subway bystanders. She used the power of the Sceptre of Manticore to mobilize armies from her kingdom and other places with the intention to annex Manhattan. Say goodbye to my marriage!
- Supernatural Is Purple: All her magic has purple like principal color (combined with her look...and her monster form).
- Vampiric Draining: Being a succubus, she can absorb the life forces of those around her, whether through a kiss or through sexual intercourse. Once she made me fall unconscious for a moment with a kiss. Thankfully, I have an Healing Factor.
- Your Cheating Heart: I caught her in the bed with a WOLFMAN! But I reacted in a very mature way and, with my wife, we had a civil discussion.
- Then she decides to marry Dracula of all people. With Mr. Marriage Deleter Mephisto being the priest to marry them. With Spiderman by me being confused about the whole thing. Talk about a kick to the balls when I married her to protect her from the bastard who killed her brothers!
- Though it doesn't look like old Draks getting exclusive righs to tap that either, seeing as her sweet parting letter told me to wait for a booty call when the need hits her.
- Then she decides to marry Dracula of all people. With Mr. Marriage Deleter Mephisto being the priest to marry them. With Spiderman by me being confused about the whole thing. Talk about a kick to the balls when I married her to protect her from the bastard who killed her brothers!
An old pal of mine from Weapon X. He's a merc now and we've worked together on a few jobs.
- Angry Black Man: Well not that angry but still he's angry and he's black.
- Character Death: Idiot went and got himself shot by Weasel.
- Back for the Dead: Seriously, you have returned just to die?
A super genius friend of mine who I go to for all kinds of sweet gadgets. The guy loves me! Keeps trying to kill me for whatever reason though. Maybe he's bipolar.
- Big Bad: In the comic with my buddy Spidey. He renamed himself "Patient Zero", set out to get revenge on both me and Peter Parker (I don't like this guy, but Spiderman works for him) and use our DNA to create Itsy Bitsy, a psychotic monster girl. And he is not the real big bad. He just works for Mephisto.
- Extreme Doormat: Sometimes even I wonder why he keeps coming back.
- Gadgeteer Genius: He makes all my wonderful toys.
- Geek Physiques: The guy needs to get out of his lab and get some exercise.
- Progressively Prettier: Joe Madureira gave Weasel buck teeth in The Circle Chase, which Weas' lost either while or shortly before Ed McGuinness started drawing us for the Joe Kelly comics.
- Punny Name: He's definitely a weasel.
- The Starscream: Usually I would off him, but he's just too useful.
- With Friends Like These...: Don't let his geeky appearance fool you, over the years he's screwed me over just as much as I screwed him.
Second daughter by me and Shiklah and half-mutant, half-demon half-sister to Ellie. Let's just say she's got family issues to deal with.
- Archnemesis Dad: She sees me as this, for giving her not-so-great looks and because she thinks I favored Ellie and Preston over her and Shiklah as my family. But as I always said, I never asked for any of them. They all just happened to me and there's love for all of them.
- Calling Parents by Their Name: We don't have the best relationship. Long story, but in short, she doesn't call me "dad." In fact, she questions what Shiklah ever saw in me.
- Half-Human Hybrid: Half human not-a-mutant and half succubus.
- Healing Factor: It runs in the family, though Warda thought she was the only daughter of mine to have this.
- HeelFace Turn: A glimpse into the future again shows that Preston & I were able to get through to her. Now we're all a family and Warda even gives me & Ellie ride on her Dragon.◊
- Legacy Character: Downplayed as she believes being me is a curse.
- Parental Favoritism: She has a big chip on her shoulder about me, supposedly, showing this for Ellie. I love both my girls, but didn't know Warda existed due to Shiklah keeping it a secret from me. And she hasn't exactly been friendly since she made herself known. With Preston's help, I hope she can get herself together, something I struggled with and I hope we can get closer.
- Parental Sexuality Squick: Like I already said, she wondered what Shiklah saw in me. I mentioned being the Merc with a Mouth, who knew just how to use it and she called me a gross old-man. I guess the truth was tmi for her.
My baby mama. A very sweet woman I met in a 70s issue. She unfortunately died because she got involved with me. Her death is one of my biggest regrets....i'm ok.
- Deadpan Snarker: When I looked at Ellie's birth-certificate, I saw my name was spelled as "Deadbeat." I am sure Carm just spelled it wrong by accident.
- Hidden Heart of Gold: When she tracks me down so I can see Ellie, I was a jerk to her so she'd leave and they wouldn't be put in danger because of me. She put Ellie in my arms, and I was smitten. I quickly gave Ellie back and told Carm that a child so beautiful couldn't be mine. Then I decided to scare her off. I yanked off my mask & yelled for her to leave with Ellie and stay away from me. She ran off in tears.
- Pre-Climax Climax: She was worried that she'd be killed by the villain, known as The White Man. So she thought it best to spend last moments doing it on the floor in the pimp's game-room. It's so romantic!
- Right Through My Pants: When we did the deed, I didn't exactly bother to get undressed, but Carm sure did. It's cool, she's the better-looking one anyway, so makes more sense for her to be naked. We had fun!
- Sex Montage: What happens when we're hooking up. Sadly,Luke Cage picked a bad time to rescue us.
- Someone to Remember Her By: My daughter Ellie, who's back in my life. I am very glad for her, but heart-broken that I didn't get a chance to know Carm better & that she had to be killed because of me....
- Spicy Latina: She's a frisky one. She was very pissed that I didn't respond any of her letters about child-support and is quick to tell me to shut my face when I say I didn't get any mail. She lectures me that I haven't done my part as a parent and angrily pushes Ellie into my arms to introduce us. She does calm down and smile, as she shows me how to hold baby Ellie.
A version of me that's a dog. I couldn't make this shit up if I tried.
- Back for the Dead: Return just for to be killed by Dreadpool, an evil version of me who hunted down and killed alternate Deadpools.
- The Freakshow: Before I went to recruit him, he was working in a circus using his Healing Factor to impress people.
- Team Pet: Deadpool dog!
- The Unintelligible: well, he is a dog, what did you expect?
An old-school alternate universe version of me.
A zombie me from some weird-ass alternate universe. He's just a head now thanks to getting tossed into a riverboat propeller.
- Ascended Extra: Originally was just an extra in Marvel Zombies, until he return in the mine mini-series Merc With A Mouth and was recruited to join our team.
- Back for the Dead: Return just for to be killed by Dreadpool, an evil version of me who hunted down and killed alternate Deadpools.
- Deadpan Snarker: The little head can give me a run for my money.
- Handicapped Badass: Well, he kinda is, what with no longer having a body and being forced to move around thanks to a small helicopter helmet. He still has proven he could be useful to us.
- Microwave the Dog: Courtesy of our beloved Dreadpool. He got better.
- Off with His Head!: Courtesy of A.R.M.O.R. How do you think he ended up as a head to begin with?
- Oracular Head: He's just a head; a head that talks. He's me after all.
- Revenant Zombie: Sure, he is only a head now, but technically he is still a zombie me. And he still has that wonderful personality and sense of humor we all share.
A mouthy kid version of me, who was a student in an alternate universe Xavier's School for Gifted. He's kind of a brat.
- Back for the Dead: Return just for to be killed...well, you figured out.
- Bratty Half-Pint: He's me as a kid.
- The Bully: Somewhat. He was constantly causing trouble in his universe's version of Xavier's School, and liked to pick up on Scott Summer.
- Laser Blade: Unlike me, he prefers to chop things up Jedi-style (or is it Sith or Grey or whatever it's called these days) instead of shooting them to gips.
- Mouthy Kid: The miniature merc with a mouth! See what I did there?
- Tagalong Kid: Played with; he is a kid version of me we brought along, but he doesn't cause us that much trouble... at least not more than anyone else in the team.
A girl version of me who's just as crazy as yours truly. She's pretty hot. Not that you heard that from me.
- Actually Pretty Funny: She called me out for having the Champion temporarily join our team, but she still admitted putting him in a costume like ours was rather funny.
- Dumb Blonde: Averted; sure, she is crazy, but then again, we all are in this team.
- The Lancer: Usually acts as one to me in the team. She usually is the one who discusses leader matters with me.
- Ms. Fanservice: At least when she keeps her mask on or not, seeing how her scars are cured eventually...
- Screw Yourself: I kinda tried that with her we first met. It was weird, even for us, and I really don't want to talk about it...
- Shameless Fanservice Girl: After her scars were cured, she was more than happy to put a skimpy outfit on as part of one of our plans.
A former FBI agent who got crippled in a fight with me. She's kind of crazy now and wants to take vengeance on me.
- Bad Boss: T-Rey and Slayback are very expendable in her worldview. One doesn't blame her for it.
- Big Bad: Took over after Black Box's defeat.
- The Chessmaster: One needs to admire how absolutely everything I did was according to her plan.
- Create Your Own Villain: It seems I accidentally crippled her on a mission of mine. Whoops.
- Evil Cripple: Tetraplegic. Unusually, her tetraplegic status is heavily Played for Drama.
- Freudian Excuse: A thriving, honest, and hardworking agent who was permanently crippled in a gunfight by little ol' me.
- HeelFace Turn: At the end, she regrets her actions and forgets the vengeance path once and for all.
- Machine Monotone: She talks in a Stephen Hawking-esque voice coming from her chair.
- Non-Action Big Bad: She's not exactly in shape for violence since I crippled her.
- Not So Stoic: Eventually cries at the end.
A crazy cyborg who used to be a guard for Dr. Killebrew. He's obsessed with killing me because I shot him when I escaped Weapon X. Guy holds a serious grudge.
- Batman Gambit: He knew that Killbrew wouldn't get rid of me unless I killed someone in the hospice, so he lobotomized my friend Worm, leaving him in such pain that I had to snap his neck to put him out of his misery. Therefore, Francis got the "okay" to ice me, via "unnamed, sci-fi lookin', heart-ripping thing". Of course I came back harder, better, faster, stronger. Did I mention harder?
- Best Served Cold: He had been tracking me down for ten years, killing every single member of the prison. Talk about unresolved issues.
- Character Death: By me, of course.
- The Bully: This man was an ass.
- The Dragon: A guard for Killebrew.
- Dragon-in-Chief: He's also the main problem of Killebrew.
- Feel No Pain: Even though I gutted him alive, he was barely fazed.
- Super Strength: Dude could pack a punch.
A snob of a hitman who wants to kill me for stealing credit for some kills he made. He's kind of a dick.
- Arch-Enemy: He did kill me...So of course I held a grudge
- Arc Villain: For the "Healing Factor" arc of six-editions, and later in Agency X.
- Bad Boss: Killed one of his mooks for bothering him in the middle of a phone call. And unceremoniously killed off Nijo once he realized he outlived his usefulness.
- The Bad Guy Wins: His first appearance ends with me dead, Nijo disposed, and him none worse for the wear. Granted, I kicked his ass a while later, but the point still stands.
- Black Eyes of Evil: Oddly enough, he seems to have those permanently in his latest appearances, even though he doesn't have any supernatural powers that we know of.
- Breaking Speech: "You're a bad guy, Wade. Embrace it."
- The Chessmaster: To the point his plan works in his first appearance. That's right, he flat-out wins. Against me.
- Combat Pragmatist: Is he ever. For instance: Instead of facing me headfront, he just hired me and injected me with a deadly mental virus while I was busy thinking it was another hit. It worked. Second meeting? Pulled out a gun on me while I was on the toilet.
- Establishing Character Moment: Guess what he does upon meeting for the first time? Beat me up to a bloody pulp while calmly discussing why the job I ruined was supposed to be his ninth symphony.
- Faux Affably Evil: He was pretty polite for a murderous asshole.
- Foil: He is essentially my polar opposite: Both of us are ruthless, implacable men who live by killing people. However, I am a very hilarious, uneducated, and sloppy mercenary, while Swan is a dead serious, cultured, and efficient mercenary. Swan even mentions the precise reason he hates me so much is because of how "uncivilized" I am.
- In the Blood: His family has been killing people since medieval times.
- Killed Off for Real: Dismembered and taxidermized. Doesn't get any more dead than that. Never mind, he's back in the Black List arc. What does it take to keep people dead these days?
- Knight of Cerebus: In his first appearance. But hey, no one takes the humor of my stories!...Well, maybe a little bit.
- Manipulative Bastard: See his treatment of Nijo. It was twisted by even my standards.
- Mind Virus: His M.O. is injecting brain bugs into people. It's how he finished me off.
- Noble Demon: Surprisingly, he kept his promise to save me after I saved his life.
- Obviously Evil: Not so bad in his first appearances, but now he basically looks like Satan in human form, complete with horn-shaped hair and black eyes. A subtle man.
- One Last Job: He was going to retire, then I messed up his last job. He didn't take it that well.
- Only Known by Their Nickname: Just "Black Swan".
- Red Baron: Everyone calls him Black Swan.
- Revenge: He hates me because I ruined his "ninth symphony", killed him and stuffed him on a wall.
- Unexplained Recovery: Nobody explained how he came back from being dismembered. Seriously, HOW!?
- Villainous Breakdown: He is usually calm and cool-headed. Not so much after I started playing country music non-stop in his mansion audiospeakers. Then he was... greatly annoyed.
- Wicked Cultured: This guy really likes classical music.
- Wild Card: He seems to have no allegiance whatsoever, even trying to recruit myself to his cause.
A mutant technopathic criminal who's basically a living computer. We've run into each other quite a few times. He creeps me the hell out.
- The Chessmaster: It's amazing how many strategies he has stored on his mind.
- Dream Team: Assembles one (of the villainous variation) to take on me.
- Laser-Guided Amnesia: How he is disposed of: Swan wipes his memory so he won't ever remember me losing my healing factor, and does the same to Black Tom Cassidy. Checkmate.
- Man in the Machine: Always locked in some sort of computer room and connected to a billion wires. Weirdo.
- Out-Gambitted: By ME, of all people. It's probably because I'm just so unpredictable.
- Shrouded in Myth: As the man himself said, "Few know of my existence".
The guy they introduced in the Duggan/Posehn era to change the way everyone looks at me, one of those psycho's from Weapon X, Butler spent years drugging me messing with my memories, stealing my precious DNA and making me do unspeakable things all so he could use my Healing Factor to heal his sister.
- Big Bad: He was responsible for the whole "Good, the bad and the ugly" mess and is also...
- Greater-Scope Villain: The guy who messed with my memories until it drove me crazy and made me miss out on a good part of my daughters childhood.
- Even Evil Has Loved Ones: He wanted to use my Healing Factor to cure his dying sister, I'd feel bad for him if he wasn't a huge #%@*bag who kidnapped my daughter. He also had a brother who took care of her, I guess the whole family isn't entirely terrible.
This is the version of me from the Deadpool Killogy. For more information on this creep, follow the page link.
A crazy psychiatrist who became obsessed with me while I was staying in a mental hospital. She's a complete wacko who made Evil Deadpool to try and kidnap me. She's totally fat even though people keep saying she's not.
The Mad Scientist asshole who's responsible for making me what I am today. He keeps saying that he's a good guy now but I know that's bull.
- Evil Genius: The brains behind Weapon X.
- For Science!: His primary motivation is exploiting desperate folks for experimentation, like Canadian guys with cancer.
- HeelFace Turn: He says he left all the madness behind. Only I can see it that for the lie it is.
- Heroic Sacrifice: Died so I could get an opening against Ajax. Damn.
- Starter Villain: My first foe.
An evil Frankenstein-style clone of me made from my body parts that got cut off over the years. He's been sent after me a few times by that crazy bitch Ella Whitby (see above).
- Evil Counterpart: He's an evil(er) me made from my cast-off body parts. Thankfully he's nowhere near the level of Dreadpool.
- Implacable Man: He's just as tough as me. Fortunately he's just as stupid as me too! Wait.
- Jerkass: He's a way bigger dick than me.
- Not Quite Dead: Beats me how this stupid bastard keeps coming back.
A hitman who's also a monkey. I'm serious! He only takes hits on other mercs and criminals so I've had some nasty run-ins with him. Worse he's got healing powers like me so he keeps coming no matter how many times he gets put down.
One of the baddest, stinkiest bounty hunters in the galaxy. He came to Earth to pick up a bounty and now wants me dead because I stole his kill by accident.
- Crouching Moron, Hidden Badass: Don't let that fat fool you. He really is a bounty hunter.
- Villain Team-Up: He led one against me. Though it was less Villain Team-Up and more "People I've Pissed Off" Team-Up.
Yeah so remember that wacky voice during my internal dialogue years? Well turns out being merged with me didn't help his already crazy mind. I thought he make a great addition for my Mercs for Money group but then he tried to make everyone crazy before killing me. So yeah another satisfied customer in the in my crazy life.
- Arch-Enemy: Considering he is my Enemy Without who is hell-bent on ruining my life and has nearly done so a few times, yeah, he qualifies. This little creep gets a rise out of me like few others do because he actively hurts the people I love. You know how Spidey wines about not saving his girl every now and then? This guy wants to deal that to me a few times over.
- Ax-Crazy: He was already bad enough when we got merged together, but being separated made him a hundred times worse.
- Back from the Dead: Thought he atomized himself with a laser weapon since that's the only thing that can that can really kill me. Turns out, nope! In fact, he became a parasite and attached to Bob of all people. He got off him thankfully but the little bastard still got away.
- Cool and Unusual Punishment: After Secret Empire, we had another encounter where I gave him over to the Collector to add to his intergalactic zoo. I thought he would be "Nuuu, I won't be able to kill Deadpool locked up halfway across the galaxy". But, to my surprise, he was practically giddy at the thought. I guess since at the time I had pretty much screwed over my life after killing Phil Coulson and gained the entire ire of a good chuck of Marvel superheroes, he was more then happy with the knowledge I was already miserable. Tch, whatever.
- Enemy Without: Used to be the wacky voice in my head. But then he got out and it turned out that living in my mind made him crazier. Nice, eh?
- From Nobody to Nightmare: Just some D-Lister villain back in the day, then we got merged in an accident, then he split off from me and now wants to ruin my life for...reasons.
- Healing Factor: Has the same healing mojo as me.
- Not So Different: He REALLY wants to prove this to me since were both cuckoo and have healing factors.
- Shadow Archetype: Basically take me, what little morals I do have, chuck that out the window, and be all looney tunes 24-7.
American presidents resurrected by a Necromancer. Came Back Wrong doesn't even BEGIN to describe it.
- Authority Equals Asskicking: PRESIDENTS! Within their own ranks too, as Washington is one tough son of a gun.
- Affably Evil: Reagan was a fairly nice fellow for someone wanting to unleash atomic holocaust on America.
- Badass Boast: "There is nothing to fear—BUT ME!" says Franklin Roosevelt.
- Bad Boss: Ol' George doesn't treat his men as equals.
- Berserk Button: Do not mention John Wilkes Booth near Abe.
- Came Back Wrong: Though some of them are implied to have been evil in life as well, they're all evil now.
- Cool Sword: Washington had a straight-up pimpin' sword. Which was used by me.
- Dying as Yourself: Washington reverted back to his former self when I beheaded him.
- Evil Cripple: FDR still can't stand up and now he's evil.
- Evil Sorcerer: Washington gains some nasty magic stuff near the end.
- Fat Bastard: William Howard Taft, naturally. He's still got that big old gut.
- Foshadowing: Those Captain Britain asshat's wanted to just off me back in "Uncanny " but didn't cause they needed me to deal with these guys.
- I Am Not Left-Handed: FDR throws his chair away when the fight gets real.
- Incoming Ham: "Who DARES to disturb HARRY TRUMAN?"
- Knight of Cerebus: The moment Washington takes matters in his own hands, shit gets real.
- Let's Get Dangerous!: FDR is much tougher than he seems...
- Omnicidal Maniac: They want to destroy America and rebuild it anew.
- Our Presidents Are Different: And freaking zombies, to boot.
- Person of Mass Destruction: These presidents are tough.
- President Evil: Technically they're not president anymore, but they are, ah that american political stuff stuff is confusing.
- "The Reason You Suck" Speech: Abraham Lincoln dished out some verbal smackdown:Honest Abe: You're a vapid, unfunny, pale shade of a hero! You're unintelligent, uncreative and unremarkable in every way! You don't seem to do anything well except heal yourself and appear EVERYWHERE! I don't understand your APPEAL! I HATE you, these PEOPLE hate you! Tell me, what is that you are good at? What do you do?"Yours truly: I DON'T GIVE UP!
- Red Shirt: The D-list Presidents, i.e the ones I'm not familiar with.
- Worthy Opponent: Washington started to admire me near the end. I'm almost proud.
My archenemy. He's a crazy idiot who thinks he's the real Wade Wilson and that I stole his identity. Maybe he's right. Or maybe not. I don't really care.
- Arch-Enemy: Was one for me... for a while because of the Who-is-the-real-Wade-Wilson thing.
- Criminal Mind Games: Except we're both criminals.
- Dark and Troubled Past: Says he is the real Wade Wilson and that I'm a mercenary called Jack. Yes, it doesn't make much sense to me either.
- Evil Albino: Seriously, did he ever go to a beach?
- Gambit Roulette: His plans made about as much sense as I do.
A merc with the power to copy skills by looking at them. We've tried to kill each other a few times, partially because I'm one of the few people who can take him evenly in a fight. Also he's Sandi's ex-boyfriend. See his own page for more.
Please allow me to introduce Vetis, he's a man of wealth and taste. He's been around for a long long year, stole many a man's soul and faith! In case the Stones allusion didn't hit: A crossroads demon I've messed with, and is now seeking to seal some unfinished deals.
- Big Bad Wannabe: While he is by no means harmless, Mephisto himself notes that in the larger spectrum of things, he's just a low-level demon with delusions of grandeur.
- Deal with the Devil: His M.O, being a demon from hell and all.
- Evil Makes You Ugly: The man went from this◊ to this◊, due to Mephisto's torture. Don't @#&*$ with Mephisto, people.
- Greater-Scope Villain: Guess where the Necromancer-that-brought-the-presidents-back got his powers from.
- Man of Wealth and Taste: In the 70's. He seems to have fallen on some bad times since then.
- Meaningful Name: Vetis is apparently the demon of corruption, if demonology is to be believed.
- Out-Gambitted: By me in the 70's. And again in the present, after I killed Michael before him.