Here are the characters introduced in the Dead or Alive Xtreme spin-off game, Venus Vacation. For characters introduced in the previous games, go here. Enjoy, and help out with the blurbs!
- Accidental Pervert: You stumble upon Misaki while she's in the bathroom, and you both slip until she lands on top of you while having a face-view of her breasts on your face, to her startled reaction. You do apologize to her for it.
- Above the Influence: When Tamaki drunk-calls you, you go to pick her up and carry her to her bed, only for her to glomp you. When you tell her what happened the next morning, she becomes embarrassed about it.
- Ambiguous Gender: Played with. While Venus Vacation can be played by anyone, the Owner is apparently male, considering Tamaki addresses you as "Owner-kun", Luna states she likes you, and Fiona tries to give you a kiss.
- The Faceless: Your character works as an Audience Surrogate by being faceless and voiceless.
- Idiot Hero: When Hitomi and Lei-Fang have a cooking showdown, you somehow made an order of 100 cabbages.
- An Interior Decorator Is You: The "Owner Room" is a photo backdrop with furniture you can customize.
- Ship Tease: With Misaki, Luna, Tamaki, and Fiona. While the other girls displays their affections in their introductory cutscene, Misaki frequently gets the most focus out of all of them while the others become Out of Focus. Misaki even grabs your hand in the first anniversary cutscene.
- Video Game Perversity Potential: You can poke the menu girl of your choice. Their reaction ranges from surprised, ticklish, to outright anger. Including the nice girls.
Voiced by: Minami TsudaThe main character who is an assistant on Zack Island.
- Actor Allusion: She has Renka's Mikagura uniform (the Miko one) in the Senran Kagura event. Minami Tsuda plays Renka in Estival Versus and other subsequent games after her first appearance.
- Badass Adorable: She can play a mean serve in volleyball.
- The Cutie: Just look at her!
- Canon Immigrant: In a weird way. She first appears in the gacha game Venus Vacation as its protagonist since the game is more focused on her relationship with you, who is her boss. Her first console appearance is in the Updated Re-release of Xtreme 3, Scarlet is the first time a character who first appeared in a PC-only game into a console game for PS4 and Nintendo Switch.
- First-Name Basis: Well, sort of. She's the only one of the girls who calls you "Owner", with no honorifics.
- Hates Being Touched: Poking her in camera mode has her complain at the player.
- The Protagonist: She is arguably the central main character of Venus Vacation alongside you (the owner) as several in-game cutscenes revolve around her talking to the other cast in the game, and a special event cutscene involves her as well.
- Reluctant Fanservice Girl: As a result of the series' nature when you unlock swimsuits for her, combined with being a Shrinking Violet.
- Ship Tease: She gets the most cutscenes out of every girl in the game, and most of those cutscenes involve the player character. While the girl you do choose that isn't her get their own cutscenes, Misaki stands out being that she appears in nearly all of them while Luna's cutscenes usually involve her and Ayane. Also a couple of her cutscenes involve the player being an Accidental Pervert.
- Shrinking Violet: Her personality screams this, especially when you give her a revealing swimsuit to wear, including those she doesn't like. It's very telling, since she'll go from being really cheerful (especially when she wins volleyball matches), to pure embarrassment when she gets poked. Tamaki taking pictures at her does not help either. Lei Fang makes it her mission to help her overcome her shyness.
- Symbol Motif Clothing: Her clothing tends to have stars on it.
Voiced by: Shiori MikamiA scholarly girl who tries to investigate the mysteries of Zack Island.
- Animal Motifs: The Moon Rabbit, befitting her name.
- Boobs of Steel: Although her official stats say her bust size is 7 cm smaller than Honoka's, in-game they both use the same body model.
- Catchphrase: "Pyon."
- Cloudcuckoolander: She is... unusual. It gets to the point that Ayane gets exasperated by her antics and weird thought process.
- A Day in the Limelight: Her first introductions involve the Owner and Ayane, and most of her cutscenes involve her weirdness, to Ayane's exasperation. She would return as a free character for the "Luna's Counterattack" event specifically for that event.
- Emotionless Girl: Constantly speaks in a monotone, even when doing ostensibly cute things like making rabbit ears with her hands and saying "Pyon."
- Establishing Character Moment: Her introductory cutscene has her on the ground with her butt sticking out upward, because she's hungry and wants to eat sweet potatoes.
- Odd Friendship: With Ayane of all people. One of them is a Charles Atlas Superpower ninja who has slaughtered hundreds of mooks and Fiends, and the other makes goggle-eyes with her fingers, poses like a rabbit, and is a huge Cloudcuckoolander.
- Older Than They Look: She is 18 years old, but she is short compared to the regulars and Misaki. To compare how short she is, she's the same size as Marie Rose.
- Peek-a-Bangs: In her alternate hairstyle with the red ribbon-shaped clip removed, her bangs fall over her right eye.
- Rei Ayanami Expy: Her other alternate hairstyle is a Sci-Fi Bob Haircut that resembles Rei's.
- Trademark Favorite Food: Sweet potatoes.
- You Gotta Have Blue Hair: Much like Christie, her hair is white (but with a slight pink tinge).
Voiced by: Saori OnishiA flirtatious fashion designer.
- Ambiguously Bi: Frequently acts flirty with "Owner-kun", but also tends to grope other girls and check their measurements. To the point of scaring Honoka.
- Beauty Mark: She has a mole under her right eye.
- Expy: Of Kaede Takagaki from THE iDOLM@STER: Cinderella Girls, down to the green pageboy haircut, Beauty Mark under her eye, and love of drink.
- Establishing Character Moment: Her introductory cutscene has her taking pictures of Misaki, who is clearly embarrassed throughout the whole ordeal.
- Hard-Drinking Party Girl: One of her hobbies is bar hopping, and one of her favorite foods is liquor.
- Male Gaze: When she scores, the camera really loves to emphasize her breasts and butt.
- What Did I Do Last Night?: She has this reaction in one of her cutscenes.
- You Gotta Have Blue Hair: Has dark bluish-green hair with a red Skunk Stripe.
- Younger Than They Look: Adult example. She looks to be in her mid to late 20's, but is actually a year younger than Helena.
Voiced by: Kaede HondoA princess from some unknown European kingdom.
- Actor Allusion: She has an SSR costume that resembles a zombified pop idol, and ends up scaring everyone on the island. Yes, even established badass Action Girls and ninjas who can effortlessly kill a zombie. Kaede Hondo's most famous role is Sakura Minamoto, a zombie pop idol and heroine of Zombieland Saga. And no, her name and status as a princess has nothing to do with another Princess Fiona from Shrek.
- Almost Kiss: When it looks like you're about to kiss her, she immediately backs away, completely flustered.
- Cute Clumsy Girl: Her hobby is ballroom dancing, but she's not very good at it.
- Everything's Better with Princesses: Fiona's bio gives her occupation as "Princess".
- Keigo: She is very formal in her speech, especially with you ("Owner-sama") and other girls. An event with her and Ayane has the latter telling her to stop calling her "-sama".
- Nice Girl: She's very nice in this regard. She rarely gets angry at you even if you're poking her.
- The Ojou: Elegant and refined, but not as mature or confident as Helena.
- You Gotta Have Blue Hair: Her hair is a very light shade of purple (officially called "wisteria", which is also her favorite color.)
Voiced by: Maaya UchidaMisaki's big sister, who is a stage actress.
- Big Sister Instinct: She is rather overprotective of Misaki, who she thinks is overly submissive to the Owner (unaware that Misaki is working for you), to the point she finds a picture of Misaki that you have and says she will confiscate it.
- Establishing Character Moment: The very moment Misaki is excited to see you, her voice drops and it goes south for you.
- Fair Cop: She has a cop uniform in her rock climbing event.
- Reluctant Fanservice Girl: She doesn't like you looking at her breasts (probably because they're smaller than Misaki's), but she frequently shows off her ass.
- Strong Family Resemblance: Nagisa has the same face model as Misaki, as well as the same lock of hair that runs diagonally over her bangs.
- Tsundere: A harsh type A. Unlike Ayane, she doesn't trust you one bit.
- Weight Woe: She is very sensitive about her weight. You then tell her the best way to lose weight is by rock climbing.
Voiced by: Naomi OhzoraAn Oni who views Nyotengu as her rival.
- Bratty Half-Pint: Shows this part of herself when Nyotengu is involved.
- Hey, You!: Usually addresses you as "omae" (which in the Japanese subtitles is written in katakana.)
- Older Than They Look: She's stated to be 1014 in her bio.
- Oni: She's so far the only character in Venus Vacation with obvious non-human characteristics — she's a Horned Humanoid with Cute Little Fangs, Pointy Ears, and Supernatural Gold Eyes with slitted pupils.
- The Last of These Is Not Like the Others: No, supernatural entities based on Japanese Mythology aren't exactly new, since they existed since the very first Ninja Gaiden on the NES (especially the likes of Nyotengu, who is playable here). Kanna's (so far) the only new non-human character in the established universe on this list, since all the other girls here are just normal girls who happen to like playing volleyball while the already-established Badass Normal and Ninja characters are on vacation by their own volition.
- Token Non-Human: The girls on this page are normal compared to the Badass Normal and Ninja casts, while Nyotengu is a Tengu (except her wings are missing). Kanna is the only established demon character whose features as an Oni are fully visible.
- Unknown Rival: Nyotengu's. It's less of her barely knowing Kanna's existence and more of her treating her like they're long time Childhood Friends. That's how Nyo herself sees themselves. Kanna views it differently, seeing her as her rival and arch-enemy.
Voiced by: Eri YukimuraA dealer in the casino at Zack's resort.
- Parts Unknown: Although we're not officially told what country she's from, the fact that her favorite food is Papanași may indicate that she's Romanian.
- Suspiciously Similar Substitute: For Rio Rollins, who appeared in Dead or Alive Paradise for the PlayStation Portable.
- Victoria's Secret Compartment: In her introduction, after a bit of My Eyes Are Up Here banter, she does a card trick where she asks you to choose between the card in her hand and the one in her cleavage.