Way of Blue
- American Kirby Is Hardcore: Known as Way of the Meek in Japan. Still referred to as such (well, 'Covenant of the Meek' anyway) in the achievement for discovering them.
- Big Damn Heroes: For the Way of Blue Members, coming to their aid when a red phantom Invades the formers world.
- Suspiciously Similar Substitute: Their ability to invade sinners is similar to the Blades of the Darkmoon from the first game, without much explanation as to why.
- Laser-Guided Karma: They target sinners with cracked blue eye orbs.
Heirs of the Sun
- Combat Pragmatist: Members will using environmental traps to their advantage against their enemies.
- Good Counterpart: Or rather neutral counterpart, of the Gravelord Servants in the first game. Both covenants have the host causing misery for the summoned victim, but the Rat King members are reactionary as opposed to being aggressive.
- You Are a Credit to Your Race: The Rat King does not like humans at all, but if you pledge your loyalty to him, he will accept you and reward you for defending the rat nests.
Brotherhood of Blood
- Always Chaotic Evil: They are a covenant that invades other worlds. Additionally, being a brother of blood will not exempt you from being invaded, nor will being a dark spirit in the same hosts world.
- Foil: To the Blue Sentinels.
- Recurring Element: The spiritual successor to the Darkwraiths, as well as the predecessor to Rosaria Fingers.
Company of Champions
Pilgrims of Dark