Disclaimer: The information on this page may not be canonical as this Character Page is part of the Just for Fun section for the "Daring Do" franchise, a series of books within a show introduced in My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic. While some of the characters and tropes are canonical from the show, others are strictly fan creations.
The main villain of The Bauble of Mystery, he steals the item in question to power his death machine and it's up to you to get it back! He tends to control his minions by sealing them in magical armor suits and possesses a particular hatred of hedgehogs.
- Bald of Evil: He has no mane. In fact, the top of his head vaguely looks like an egg.
- Big Bad
- Even Evil Has Standards: He had no intention on ever actually using the death machine. It's purpose was to scare Equestria's populace into letting him rule, and stealing the Bauble would allow him to back up his threat. Because of this, he's not happy with Ahuizotl after he attempted to fire it himself.
- Hijacked By Ahuizotl
- Large Ham: Prone to Chewing the Scenery on occasion, along with the usual villain fair.
- Mad Scientist: According to the manual of the game, he's had more than the aforementioned death machine.
- Malevolent Mugshot: The magical armor suits he traps his minions inside have his emblem, a sort of picture of himself, on them.
- Why Did It Have To Be Hedgehogs?: One cutscene shows he not only hates hedgehogs, but can be somewhat fearful of them when they get too close to him without some sort of protective gear.
An evil shadow version of Daring Do. It was created by the real villain and final boss, Ahuizotl!
The Four Generals
These are the four bosses you must face to get the four keys to the Bauble of Mystery, they've all been brainwashed by the evil Dr.Egghead. They share the names four certain characters...
Tropes shared by most of them
- Animal Battle Aura: Regerdless of their actual species. Toph is a tiger, Zuko a phoenix, Katara a sea turtle, and Aang a dragon.
- Brainwashed and Crazy: All of them were captured by Dark Do and brainwashed by Dr.Egghead.
- Mix-and-Match Critters
- Ridiculously Cute Critter: They seem too cute to be a threat but...
- Turns Red: Get them down to a third of their health and their attack patterns change, get faster and stronger.
A badger-mole princess and holder of the emerald key, but don't be fooled by her cute appearance, she's really tough.
- Dishing Out Dirt: Will chuck rocks as an attack.
- Extra Oredinary: They turn into chunks of steel at low health.
- Tunnel Princess: Spends most of her time underneath her stage, popping up to attack.
A bat-monkey prince and holder of the ruby key, he's really dangerous if you're not careful.
- Everything's Better with Monkeys: Normally. Now its Maniac Monkeys
- Lightning Bruiser
- Playing with Fire: Will breath fire as an attack.
- Shock and Awe: At low health he starts shooting lightning.
A seal-orca shaman and holder of the sapphire key, she very fast in the water, watch out.
- Making a Splash
- An Ice Seal: Starts shooting icicles and makes large chunks of ice fall from the ceiling at low health.
A flying squirrel-lemur monk and holder of the diamond key. He's probably the strongest of the four generals.
- Lightning Bruiser: Goes at speeds approaching Teleport Spam.
- Razor Wind: At first he starts shooting blades of air around the screen...
- Blow You Away: ...later he incorporates mini tornadoes.
A smarmy, wisecracking treasure hunter who seeks the Bauble to unlock its mysteries. Appears as a Guest Fighter in multiplayer mode.