NOTE: Not all characters are on this TV Tropes pages yet. The ones listed here are the mod's students and a fellow participant's (who happens to be a Troper) own character.
Super High-School Level Sequential ArtistA magnificent Visual Novelist, Story-boardist and anything that involves sequential art! This short pea body can sure draw the hell out of a comic book. He can get his drawings done at a remarkable speed. He's met most of the comic book artist giants and shook their hands along with offering them his collection of graphic novels he produced. He's a pretty free and happy spirit and likes tomake people smile along his life. Will that all change once he steps foot into Golden Peak Academy?
Super High-School Level Fashionista
Super High-School Level Evangelist
- Anime Catholicism: The fact that he's a Priest, a CATHOLIC priest
Super High-School Level Mastermind
Super High-School Level Good Luck[?]
Super High-School Level Broadway PerformerHaving performed in over twenty Broadway Productions, she was scouted at 12 years old. Chiemi is one of the youngest Broadway actresses to work both on Broadway in New York as well as several different performing districts at home and in England. She also does a bit of ballet, which her parents attempted to encourage her to partake in, but it isnt her passion. One day, while she was on tour to England, her parents were both killed during a terrorist attack while vacationing somewhere in the middle east. A suicide bomber happened upon their travel bus and killed them almost immediately. She sometimes blames herself for the tragic incident, and does her best not to get close to others.
Super High-School Level Cat Burglar He was the fifth victim
A robin hood or a careless hoodlum? Dorobo Fujiyama, super high school level cat burglar. Hes a well known thief to the dark side of japan,stealing from the extremely wealthy and giving it to the poor. Though he is a bit bias, as he was poor himself. Living out his whole entire life taking and giving. Is he really a bad guy?
- You Gotta Have Orange Hair
- Shipped in Shackles: he arrived in the school with his Prison outfit and Shackles.
Super High-School Level Makeup ArtistBeing a well renowned makeup artist since the age of 13, she is an expert at makeup. A girl who is always ready to greet everyone with a smile on her face and a story to tell, she is always nice to anyone she meets. She is never without her makeup bag, "Pursey," and is never without at least eyeliner on.
- Desus Exit Macinima: Mina had a cold through most of the trials. It turns out, this was because her creator was grounded for over a month. However, Mina is back, and is ready to play.
- The Fashionista: She specalizes more in makeup, but she still falls under this trope
- Hair Decorations: She wears a yellow headband that her grandmother made her.
- Idiot Hair: She has a very small ahoge, but she's not an idiot, just talkative.
- Long Hair Is Feminine: Her hair goes down to her chest, and she is very girly.
- Motor Mouth: She has the ability to talk very, very fast.
- Oddly Visible Eyebrows: A minor example.
- Perpetual Smiler: Her normal expression is a smile, and she is often described as smiling.
- Valley Girl: She sometimes talks like this, saying things like "howtha'", "Whattha'", and "broughtcha'".
Super High-School Level Janitor
- You Gotta Have Blue Hair: Extremely Light Blue
- My Hair Came Out Blue That shade of blue is his natural hair colour
- Erudite Stoner: he doesn't smoke but he sure as hell acts like one.
Super High-School Level Baby Sitter
Nova E. Sinclair
Super High-School Level Game Designer He was the fifth person to be executed Nova E. Sinclair is a talented game designer, responsible for many hit games on the market, even some that his name is not attributed to directly. He is an expert at finding the tinyest errors in code, and coming up with grand ideas of worlds and levels in an instant. However, he is very easily distracted. He can go off on a video game tangent easily, and normally doesn't realize he's doing anything wrong. He is naive and innocent, but understands the value of work and effort. He is very sociable and trusting, even if it hurts him sometimes. Overall, he can be hard to befriend, but it can be worth it.
- Absent Minded Designer: He can tell you all about data structures, but he'll forget his own birthday.
- Chekhov's Skill: His attention to detail could help him find Monocoins.
- Cloud Cuckoo Lander: Seriously, what goes on in his mind?
- Nerd Glasses: Hey, they are stylish!
- Skilled, but Naïve: his programming skills are incredible but he's borderline completely incompetent.