Beware of spoilers!
Dan's dentist who was revealed to be a supervillain.
- Depraved Dentist: A dentist who also happens to be a super villain.
- Super Villain: Parodied.
Barry Ditmer's robotic wife.
- Affably Evil: He's a pretty friendly guy for an identity thief.
- Anti-Villain: He doesn't have an Evil Plan or any sinister goal, all he wants is a good life, but his methods of getting it are a tad questionable.
- The Bad Guy Wins: He was successful in getting his revenge on Dan.
- Faux Affably Evil: For such a Nice Guy, he does have his... darker moments. Particularly, after his stint in jail.Imposter: Now, if you don't leave my property, I'll have to shoot you and claim self-defense. Good day!
- The Chessmaster: Running away always seems to benefit himself. Particularly when he lures a rampaging Dan to try and attack him at a police station.
- Combat Pragmatist: See The Chessmaster above.
The corrupt manager of Burgerphile, he cares more about his customer service record than actual service. Fears going back to Maryland.
- Berserk Button: Anything threatening his perfect record, namely Dan.
- Jerkass- Stole from Chris (and various other people), humilated Dan and traumatized Elise when she was a child.
- Berserk Button: They really dislike being called "hooligans".
The former manager of Gym of the Future and recently the manager of Normal Nutrition.
The Governor of California. He's clearly a little shady.
- Patriotic Fervor: His main defense against anyone who asks too many questions is that "unlike them, he believes in this country". It's hard to believe it's how he really feels. And it certainly isn't.
Dan's anger management instructor.
- Ax-Crazy: She was chasing Chris at the end of the episode, but she gets better.
An arrogant superhero who went after Dan after he destroyed Dan's car.
- Anti-Villain / Anti-Hero: He's destructive, rude, arrogant, selfish and all around just plain unlikable, yet he still does kind of save the day.
- Asshole Victim: It's kind of hard to feel bad for him after how he acted.
- Flying Brick
- Hero Antagonist: Anti Hero Antagonist might fit better though.
- Weaksauce Weakness Hot sauce neutralizes his powers and was force-fed a great deal, powering him down a great deal.
- Brains Bad Brawn Good: Mr. Tedesco's stated philosophyhe punishes Dan for gaining the spirit stick through cunning and subterfuge, rather than through brute force.
- Bilingual Bonus: "Tedesco" is Italian for "German".
- The Bully: He's basically one grown up and given control of a summer camp.
- Nice Job Fixing It, Villain!: After having his things stolen by the bullies, Dan went to Mr. Tedesco. He didn't care and continued to give preferential treatment to the bullies. This causes Dan to begin one of his first shown vengeance quests against Mr. Tedesco, and thus the premise of the show.
- Laser-Guided Karma: His horrible actions come back to bite him in the ass
- Social Darwinist: Has a philosophy of this and Might Makes Right when running his camp. Ends up biting him hard when Dan applies these lessons against him.
- William Telling: He allows the Warrior Wigwam campers do this to the Papoose Pavilion campers. At the end of the episode, it happens to him.