Characters appearing in Daily Life With Monster Girl Online.
This page specifically talks about the new characters that appear in the game, and though it features characters from the manga, their roles and personalities are slightly different. If you were looking for how they play into the manga's story, check Daily Life with Monster Girl
- Viewer Species Confusion: Her species is simply listed as "Frog-type Lizardman" and many couldn't agree whether she was supposed to be a kappa or some new kind of frogperson. Eventually fans settled on calling her a bullywug, an old Dungeons and Dragons creature that resembles a humanoid frog.
- Trademark Favorite Food: Popsicles.
- Baphomet: Her species.
- Basilisk and Cockatrice: The latter in this case.
- Flesh Golem: What differentiates her from a regular zombie is that she was sewn together from multiple bodies prior to reanimation, rather than being a single corpse revived via viral infection.
- Dark Is Not Evil: A dark-dressed girl of a species infamous for being harbingers of death to all who hear their wails... caused by the recollection of the tragedies and misfortunes she has witnessed in life. She also finds comfort in the "happy endings" of anime to ease her crying.
- Elegant Gothic Lolita: Her choice of fashion.
- The Ingenue: Of the "Pure" personality type and fails to realize why asking her host in her introduction would let a banshee like her into the house if the host wasn´t "dying".
- Mega Twintails: A truly majestic pair which easily reaches down to her ankles.
- Mystical White Hair: Part of being a "supernatural" entity.
- Parasol of Prettiness: Owns one and with a pretty red dress to match it.
- Red Eyes, Take Warning: One of the more benign examples. Her eyes are one of the few things that hint at her true nature as an extraspecies.
- Artificial Human: The prime example of the concept.
- Cleavage Window: Inevitable as one would imagine her to have a certain amount of difficulties when finding clothes that could fit on her.
- Dark-Skinned Blonde: Despite her hair actually being "brown", she comes off as this.
- Does Not Know Her Own Strength: In a short omake, it´s shown that she clearly have some difficulties when it comes to holding things with her massive hands and lack of control of her super-strength, may it be objects or "people".
- Gag Boobs: They´re bigger than her head!
- Genius Bonus: in Jewish folklore, Emeth (Hebrew for truth) is traditionally said to be the word inscribed on a golem to animate them.
- Golem: "Obviously".
- The Ingenue: Her personality is described as "pure" among other things and she´s always ready to lend a helping hand, despite the risk it poses for those who asks for it.
- Lethal Chef: It's implied that she attempts to feed people clay, not knowing that living beings don't eat that.
- Ridiculously Human Robot: Her speech patterns and mannerisms are very robotic, though she's not technically a robot.
- Super Strength: Which causes quite some problems for her.
- Technicolor Eyes: Teal.
- Cheerful Child: One of the youngest looking characters, and readily refers to the player as "Papa-san".
- Lovable Sex Maniac: If her intro quote is anything to go by.
- Big Red Devil: She has many aesthetic elements of the trope, namely bright red skin, horns, prominent sharp teeth, and very long, pointed nails. She's very nice, surprisingly.
- Our Demons Are Different: She reflects the original Arabian depiction of ghouls, which were a kind of flesh-eating demon believed to be the children of Iblis.
- Suspiciously Specific Denial: She emphasizes that she definitely does not eat people. Luckily, she's being entirely honest.
- An Ice Person: Take a guess.
- Big Eater: In keeping with the myth of manticore's voracious appetite
"High Rare" Girls
- Does Not Like Men: In keeping with the myth of unicorns only being approachable by female virgins, she specifically requested to be placed with a female host, and is quite annoyed that she was sent to the wrong house. She goes as far as to threaten to kill you if she hears that you hurt a woman.
- If It's You, It's Okay: She does eventually warm up to the player, though it takes a while.
- Blade Below the Shoulder: She has very large curved blades extending from her forearms.
- Casual Kink: She really seems to enjoy being bound with chains, oddly enough.
- The Unintelligible: She never speaks, only murmurs an onomatopoeia for bubbling liquid.
- The Gadfly: She enjoys tricking people and playing pranks, as deceiving others is in her nature.
- Hot Witch: In addition to her pumpkin bonnet and staff, she also owns a flying broomstick and traditional wide brim witch's hat.
- Our Spirits Are Different: She's not a ghost or dead soul, but she's definitely a kind of supernatural spiritual entity with similar powers, such as selective Intangibility and Invisibility.
- Thanks for the Mammary: Part of her care event involves taking the player for a ride on her magic broom and, invariably, accidentally getting a handful of her breasts as they struggle to keep their balance and not fall off.
- Will-o'-the-Wisp: Her actual species, though she prefers being called a Jack O' Lantern.
- No Sense of Direction: Her event essentially focused on finding her after she got lost in the city, and a good portion of her interactions with the player feature her having no idea how she got where she is.
- Elegant Gothic Lolita: Her style.
- Multiple Head Case: She has two secondary heads, named Ke and Su, in place of her hands.
- Sweet Tooth: She has a particular fondness for candy, and is never without a lollipop.
- Fantasy Counterpart Culture: She's clearly Egyptian, but her archaic choice of dress suggests she might be Ancient Egyptian.
- Drop the Hammer: She carries a fairly large mallet with her.
- Hidden Buxom: She looks practically flat with her sweater on, but when it comes off during her care event she's absolutely stacked.
- Contralto of Danger: True to the urban legend, her voice is surprisingly deep for a woman and being one of the most feared urban legends in modern times, the danger with it is real.
- Creepy Monotone: Her deep, dark, voice never changes from its exasperated, dull, tone, not even during affection events.
- Dull Eyes of Unhappiness: Permanently dull and dimmed out, not even changing when she's genuinely happy with her host.
- Glowing Eye Lights Of Undeath: Usually combined with a Slasher smile.
- The Klutz: Tends to trip over her own feet from time to time, (usually with her home-stay host caught beneath her.)
- Rapunzel Hair: Her hair is just as long as she is, if not even longer.
- Raven Hair, Ivory Skin: Fits to a tee with her ghastly pale and raven-haired appearance.
- Signature Laugh: "Po,po,po..."
- Slasher Smile: Fully capable of sporting one of these depending on the topic discussed with her.
- Stalking Is Love: A firm believer of it and her species means of approaching their potential prey.
- Stalker with a Crush: Once she sets her eyes on you, you´ll never get rid off her, ever, unless certain precautions are made(such as a divine restraining order) and sometimes, not even that works.
- Statuesque Stunner: An eight-feet tall ghost woman counts as this.
- Stringy-Haired Ghost Girl: A more neatly combed example than others, yet she still counts as one.
- Urban Legends: A relatively recent one on top of that.
"Super Rare" Girls
- Wings Do Nothing: They're too small to glide or even jump, much less fly.
- Anime Chinese Girl: Shades of it, since she is a Chinese dragon and greets the player in Chinese.
- Mission Control: Ms. Smith manages your daily outings, distributes new homestays, and relocates homestays you don't want to keep.
- Reasonable Authority Figure: Unlike in the manga, when you need her to get something done, it gets done fast, and with no mess.
- Meido: Fits the general aesthetic, though she doesn't seem to do anything particularly maid-like.
- Quest Giver: Myuu keeps track of your progress and distributes rewards for quests, daily log-in events, and downtime apologies.