A filmmaker and part-time wrestler himself, Adam Pacitti became the first ever WhatCulture champion and generally Adam Blampied's sidekick outside of their competition. He worked as the first on-screen GM of WCPW.
- Badass Mustache: Adam sports a particularly good one.
- Bald of Awesome : Became this after losing a prediction contest in Cultaholic and being forced to shave his head and eyebrows.
- Butt-Monkey: Thanks to his terrible predictions. He winds up getting punished the most
- Catchphrase:"You love it!"
- Deadpan Snarker: Rivals Blampied in the sarcasm department.
- He's Back: Returns at the Extreme Rules reactions and cashes in on Blampied.
- Insistent Terminology: Insists on referring to Adam as "Sewer Rat Adam Blampied" since his return. On his end, Blampied has constantly referred to him as "Other Adam", even after being renamed Plumpy.
- No Brows: Had to shave them off as well as shave his head after he lost to Ross in one of the first Cultaholic predictions videos.
- Power Stable: Leader of the Pacitti Club.
- Team Mom: Once referred to himself as the "sexy mum" of Cultaholic. This was accompanied by a photo of himself dressed as a carrot.
The host of the Cultaholic podcast and creator of Botchamania
- Deadpan Snarker: Especially noticeable on the podcast where he's contrasted against the Large Ham Ross.
- Fifth Ranger: Came in a few months after the other 4, filling the void left by Blampied.
- Vocal Dissonance: Looking at most photos of him, you wouldn't expect a voice that deep to come from such a skinny man.
Jack "The Jobber" G. King
A young wrestling fan with humble ambitions, Jack the Jobber is a constant butt of Adam Blampied's jokes. He may or may not have gotten a stiffy on the bus while going to the zoo. He's also the first Cultaholic champion.
- Arch-Enemy: To Adam Blampied, even more so than Adam Pacitti.
- Berserk Button: He gets obviously annoyed by Blampied speaking over him while the gang watches PPV's.
- Butt-Monkey: The biggest one in the company. Until Pacitti's return, that is. (Also ate a punch to the face courtesy of Big Damo at WCPW Built to Destroy.)
- Heel Turn: Turned heel in the summer of 2017 due to frustration with being excluded from the prediction videos and thus the WhatCulture Championship picture. This was undone about a week later due to overwhelming negative feedback towards the angle.
- Never Bareheaded: He is rarely seen without his hat.
- Phrase Catcher: Every time he doesn't appear in his usual videos in Cultaholic they explain it with:"Jack went to the zoo today"
- Tagalong Kid: Adam Blampied refers to him as one, stating that he's 5 years old and belittling him. Later on, Pacitti described himself and Sam as the mum and dad of Cultaholic and referred to Jack as their "special little guy".
- Took a Level in Badass: Goes from being a Butt-Monkey to the Inaugural Cultaholic Champion after winning the Wrestle Mania 34 predictions
- Ambiguously Gay: He has his moments, especially when he was providing commentary for WCPW.
- Bullying a Dragon: Ross often agitates and even outright threatens his commentary partner, Simon Miller, who's quite well fit.
- Catchphrase:"KIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIING!""And it's that time of the bastard week...""Stupid idiot moron idiot!""It's *insert commentator's name*o'clock.""IT'S JOHN O'CLOCK, MOTHER[[bleep]]ERS!"note"T-Time"note"Call me Betty and [[bleep]] me sideways.""It's me, it's me, it's that K-I-N-G!""New era, same old [[bleep]].""Because I'm a sick guy! *thumbs up and a awkward smile*""The end is nigh, the end is nigh! [[bleep]]ing run away! The end is nigh!""I'll bite your nose off!""Well, smack my arse and call me Gertrude!""[Insert promotion here] spunked their load too early"
- Companion Cube: His scepter, Winifred, and a tripod. Occasionally he's accompanied by a Eva Marie cut-out.
- Couch Gag: Every video usually has a different intro that parodies something.
- Fan Boy: Of Kevin Owens and Rusev.
- Incoming Ham: Obviously, his Catchphrase predates every episode of WTF Moments.
- Killed Off for Real: He was shot by Hobo Joe when he finally snapped.
- He's Back: Came back after Extreme Rules 2017.
- Large Ham: The hammiest on the channel.
- Put on a Bus: Took a couple of weeks off in June to watch the Euros.
- Ascended Extra: Becomes a lot more prominent after the creation of Cultaholic, To the point that he and Jack now have their own set of prediction and punishment videos.
- Beleaguered Assistant: Almost nobody has any sort of respect for him.
- HeelFace Revolving Door: His allegiance has switched between both BX and Pacitti Club.
- Phrase Catcher:"Back to work, dickhead!"
Adam Blampied / Plumpy
The smarks' smark, Adam is the face of WhatCulture Wrestling, doing all the fantasy booking, most of the top 10 lists, and having the longest reign of the WhatCulture Championship. In WCPW, he acted as the manager for Rampage Brown, was later made the GM; behind the scenes, he's a member of the WCPW booking team.
- Ambiguously Bi: Has his moments; when introducing Simon Miller, he held up a sign reading "I might love him?"
- Berserk Button:
- Adam absolutely loathes comedy wrestlers, Santino Marella and R-Truth in particular.
- In real life, he gets steamed when people make fun of his bald spot.
- Brief Accent Imitation: Adam loves to copy Pacitti's nasal voice and Jack's Geordie accent whenever he can.
- Catchphrase:"Hello, I'm Adam from WhatCulture.com...""Because I'm a smart-arse!"
- Deadpan Snarker: His most prominent feature, Adam has an incredibly dry wit.
- Evil Brit: When he's heel.
- Fanboy: Of Shinsuke Nakamura and Kurt Angle.
- The Friend Nobody Likes: Post-Wrestlemania, and especially post-Extreme Rules, the rest of the crew barely tolerates him.
- Hidden Badass: Nobody would expect the lanky, nerdy Adam Blampied to be a badass but in some areas he completely is, and then some.
- His promos as a heel manager were absolutely incredible. See his segments with the man formerly known as Damien Sandow and Eric Bischoff.
- He took part in a Street Fight with his WCPW career on the line against Rampage Brown at WCPW Refuse To Lose. Rampage absolutely destroyed him and he even took a powerbomb through a table at the end of the match. You have to give maximum props to Adam Blampied for not only agreeing to do a match when he's never wrestled before, but one which involved him getting absolutely murdered.
- Jerkass: Acts like one towards his rivals, especially Jack.
- Metaphorgotten: His metaphors and similes tend to get away from him during his Top Ten lists.
- One Steve Limit: With Adam Pacitti, which served as the basis for their "Adam vs. Adam" videos. Their final challenge saw Blampied lose and be renamed Plumpy.
- Power Stable: BX, named after D-Generation X, with Big Damo, Rampage and Suzie Kennedy.
- Smug Snake: As a heel.
- Twinkle Smile: The infamous "ding". Although during his heel title run, he ordered Sam to stop editing the dings in.
- 10-Minute Retirement: Stopped being part of the WCPW roster after losing a street fight to Rampage Brown at WCPW Refuse To Lose where the stipulation was if he lost he would be "fired". Came back as the GM.