oWn (our World now)
Formerly a BLU Medic from Turbine. After he was fired, he returned to his old hospital and discovered a RED Engineer who was wrongly fired like him. Fed up with RED and
BLU, the Medic swore to destroy both organizations and founded the oWn. He leads a campaign of assimilation, either recruiting the other mercenaries to his cause, or capturing them alive.
- Agony Beam: The oWn Medic's modified medigun is capable of causing a lot of pain in his victims. His glove mounted model can be a full on Death Ray.
- Assimilation Plot: Either recruit all the mercenaries into the oWn, or capture and imprison them.
- Benevolent Boss: One of the reasons the oWn Medic's forces have grown so greatly is that he genuinely cares about his recruits. He doesn't punish failures too harshly and is noticeably horrified when any of his followers are killed in front of him. He is also open to criticisms and loves to hang out with his lieutenants while off-duty. He also tries to appear friendly to his enemies after defeating them in combat before extending an invitation to join oWn.
- Berserk Button: If you're going to assassinate the oWn Medic, make sure you succeed because if you don't, he isn't going to let you just get away with the attempt.
- Big Bad
- Evil Costume Switch
- From Nobody to Nightmare: Started out as a simple, garden-variety medic.
- Rebel Leader: A villainous example.
- Shoulder Pet: Archimedes.
Robot Soldier (Lieutenant)
Originally sent to Turbine to attack both sides, the prototype Soldier was destroyed by the RED Fem Scout and BLU Medic. The Medic kept his head, and later rebuilt and reprogrammed the robot to serve him.
- Co-Dragons: With the Engineer
- Flawed Prototype: He speaks more than he shoots and loves to remind his enemies that he is a robot. He would normally be so busy talking that he gets shut down forcefully before he could finish his sentence.
- Talkative Loon: The Robot Soldier never stops rambling about being a robot or making robot noises.
Formerly a RED Engineer from Turbine. He was fired when a Sniper shot took out his right arm beyond healing. He was given a robotic replacement by the former BLU Medic, and helped found the oWn. He works on just about everything within the organization from meeting new recruits to fortifying defenses.
Formerly a RED Pyro from Turbine. After Engineer was fired while saving his life, the Pyro quit RED to stay at his side. He was recruited along with the Engineer as one of the first members of oWn
Formerly a RED Spy from 2fort. A star member of his team, his base saw the first attacks by the oWn, and was later recruited into their ranks.
- The Ace: Of his original 2fort team. You can see a pile of enemy intelligence in their spawn point, likely all collected by him.
- The Gunslinger: Unusual for a Spy, he's shown to be very talented with his Ambassador pistol.
- In the Hood: Post defection.
- Secret Test of Character: The Medic gave Spy an order to kill his partner Sniper. The Spy refuses, which proves to the Medic Spy is perfect for oWn, showing him a set of rules that promote challenging orders.
- Source Music: Carries a tape recorder to play ominous music during his hunts. It also has recordings of him attacking others to be used as misdirection. The tape recorder is very finicky though, and will start playing random tracks on him.
- Those Two Guys: With his fellow defectee Sniper.
Formerly a RED Sniper from 2fort. He and his ally Spy were the first to repel an oWn's early attack, but later ended up joining the new movement.
Formerly a RED Fem!Scout. The Medic met her on his travels after being fired, would later recruit her into the oWn.
Formerly a RED Scout from Turbine. Tired of being overshadowed by the Femscout, he was recruited by the oWn Spy.
Formerly a BLU Demo from Turbine. When the oWn invaded, the Medic revealed his identity which lead to many of the BLUs joining him, the Demonight included. After a successful invasion, he is awared an Eyelander as a new weapon. However, there's more to this weapon than it seems.
- Ascended Extra: Originally a random oWn character created solely as a parody of Randy Orton's TitanTron video, the oWn Demoknight has since been promoted into the main series and has since then been a consistent character in the chapters and trailers.
- Bear Hug: Gives the oWn Medic one once he realizes that he used to be on their team.
- Berserk Button: Calling his kilt a dress.
- Cheaters Never Prosper: He gets in a kill on the Soldier he was dueling while he was distracted. The Demo's shortly shot in the head by the RED Sniper for it.
- Defiant to the End: When cornered by oWn, he was ready to go down swinging.
- Glowing Eye of Doom: On occasion.
- Hearing Voices: The Leigon's voices specifically.
- Man in a Kilt
- Nemean Skinning: Trades his crown for a wolf pelt after being corrupted by the Legion.
- The Rival: To the RED Soldier from Turbine. They even have a rematch in a short video.
- Sanity Slippage: The Eyelander is slowing affecting him.
RED (Reliable Excavation Demolition)
One of the two Scouts of Turbine's RED team. When trying to steal the BLU Intelligence one day, a misadventure had her befriending the BLU Medic. After he was fired and formed the oWn, she and the BLU Soldier joined their teams together to fight back.
Fem!Sniper (Badwater Basin)
A Sniper roaming the world since losing her base to the invasion. Happening across the oWn Fem!Scout under attack from her own robots, the Fem!Sniper decides to save her and deliver her safely to her allies. This unintentionally ties her fate into the Legion's machinations.
BLU (Builders' League United)
The leader of the BLU Team in Turbine. He holds his team to a strict standard and refuses to allow anyone to weigh them down. It was him who got the Medic fired and thus started the oWn invasion.
- Drill Sergeant Nasty: The bio even says his nickname is "Drill Nasty".
- Irony: Soldier helped the Medic get hired onto BLU, but years later would be the reason he was fired.
- No One Gets Left Behind: While infiltrating oWn's base, he puts the mission on hold to evac the BLU Fem!Medic.
- Screw This, I'm Out of Here!: Leaves the RED Fem!Scout to the enemy as he makes his escape.
- We Used to Be Friends: Soldier and Medic were actually close at one point, Soldier even got Medic hired onto his team. But a long string of loses against RED turned him Jaded.
- Why Did It Have to Be Snakes?: A traumatic close call with a rocket has scared Drill Nasty away from ever using a rocket launcher again.
A supernatural force, in part connected to a unique Eyelander. The Legion presents itself as a force of nature, a predator against the world. With Mann Co.'s technology changing the rules, the Legion has chosen to focus their attention on killing the "shepherds" so that it can attack the "sheep" once again.
- The Assimilator: Anyone the Legion kills can be made a part of the Legion, thus rendering respawn impossible.
- Beard of Evil: Worn by the red Demoman who acts as the "face" of the Legion.
- Demonic Possession: Of any Robots that they can reach out to.
- Expy: Most everything about the Legion stems from The Wyatt Family.
- I Am Legion: The original quote is spoken of course. None of the seen Legion use a singular pronoun or name, always a collective.