The Epic Scout
He was once your average Scout who got curb-stomped and nearly killed with his team on a one-sided Watchtower match. However, his deadly wounds were healed by a heavenly mixture of alcohol and radiation, also giving him a superhuman prowess, and he was reborn as The Epic Scout.
- Combat Pragmatist: From jamming the opponent's weapon to stealing a gun out of the enemy's hand, Super Speed opens up a lot of opportunities for unconventional tactics, and he knows how to use them.
- Divergent Character Evolution: Starts of as a rather normal-looking Scout but by the Fight for Sawmill he becomes his own. Like ditching the ear phone and arm wraps.
- Fragile Speedster: His normal-human durability pales in comparison to his hypersonic speed.
- Guns Akimbo: His signature weapons are a pair of pistols.
- Hyper-Awareness: Implied to be a result of the radioactive energy drink. He can sense enemies coming up behind him and detect disguised Spies.
- I Love Nuclear Power: His powers comes from the mixture of alcohol and a radioactive energy drink.
- Made of Iron: Some degree of this, if his ability to survive a couple of hits from the Rabid Heavy is any indication. However, he does still come off worse for wear.
- Offscreen Teleportation: His Super Reflexes are once comically exaggerated to this point.
- One-Man Army: The only mercenary in the field that can give Scout a run for his money is Cowboygineer. Otherwise, no matter how plentiful or skilled your team is, the Epic Scout will always trample them without breaking a sweat.
- Origin Story: "Rise of the Epic Scout".
- Sole Survivor: Of his original team, who were all varying degrees of Too Dumb to Live.
- Surrounded by Idiots: His feelings towards his original team.
- Super Reflexes / Dodge the Bullet: The Epic Scout can dodge barrages of close-quarters automatic gun-fire. This superpower of his is taken to comedic proportions at the end of "Rise of the Epic Scout" where he pretty much teleports behind the Spy and somehow stole his revolver in under a millisecond.
- Super Soldier: Not intentionally, but he still fits the bill.
- Took a Level in Badass: Goes from a completely average Scout being ignored by an incompetent team from a One-Man Army who is seen as a legendary badass by both sides.
The Rabid Heavy Taming Engineer, also called Cowboygineer, is a Western culture aficionado and hunter of the mythical Rabid Heavy species. He eventually managed to tame one of them as his own pet, and typically uses it to do the dirty work in battles.
- Badass Normal: He's nothing but a gunslinging mercenary, but he's still on the level of superhumans like the Epic Scout and Rabid Heavy.
- The Beastmaster: He did tame the Rabid Heavy, after all.
- Boring, but Practical: While he's no superhuman insane martial artist like the Epic Scout, he's still a tough-as-nails brawler who can not only got toe to toe with the Epic Scout, but also kick his ass.
- Cool Shades: He wears one in The Fight for Sawmill, eschewing the usual Engie Goggles.
- Cowboy: Well duh.
- Expy: A gunslinging, Colt SAA wielding, ricocheting cowboy mercenary? Who wouldn't think of Revolver Ocelot?
- Divergent Character Evolution: In his debut he looks like a run-of-the-mill Engie but with a heavy Western theme, but by the Fight for Sawmill he becomes his own while still easy to identify as an engie but still distinguishable on his own.
- Fingerless Gloves: Only one of them. Which he wore by the Fight for Sawmill, used to have a construction glove on there.
- Heroic Mime: Crash Maul confirmed he is a mute.
- Improbable Aiming Skills: It's pretty hard for him to miss due to his mastery of controlled bullet ricochets.
- Revolvers Are Just Better: Uses an old-fashioned one to great effect against his opponents, also comes with bullet ricochet capabilities!
- Rugged Scar: Has a claw mark on his cheek, which he probably got in his years of either Rabid Heavy hunting or taming one.
- The Southpaw: He wields his gun with his left hand.
- Tranquil Fury: After he thinks he lost his pet, he undergoes a short Heroic BSoD... before being utterly consumed by a silent, Unstoppable Rage.
- Wrestler in All of Us: Uses a few wrestling moves here and there, like how he bodyslams the Epic Scout at one point.
The Rabid Heavy
The Rabid Heavy is a mythical beast that was tamed by Cowboygineer, and serves as his unstoppable pet.
- Bears Are Bad News: A bulletproof bear-man with Super Strength is very, very bad news.
- Cool Pet: Of Cowboygineer's.
- Expy: He's incredibly similar to The Tank from Left 4 Dead, even sharing the exact same animations and sounds most of the time.
- Humanoid Abomination: Even though, in abilities and behavior, he's more like a bullet-proof bear, the Rabid Heavy looks identical to an average Heavy (just with pale skin, glowing eyes, and a larger height). Still though. That thing is not a human.
- Nigh Invulnerable / The Juggernaut: If being in the epicenter of a colossal gas-explosion didn't even faze this thing, nothing will. Crash Maul stated pretty much the only thing that could kill him is a point-blank railgun headshot.
- Lightning Bruiser: Much faster and agile than a Scout despite his insane stature and Super Strength.
- Red Eyes, Take Warning: And unless you want to die a brutal, visceral death, you will want to take warning.
- Super Senses: Can sniff out cloaked Spies, which is more or less the first thing he does upon his introduction (the second thing being decapitating said Spy).
- Super Strength: It once cleanly decapitated an entire array of men with a single punch.
- Wolverine Claws: His main weapons, though he's just as lethal without them.