- Half-Human Hybrid: Her actual father was a H'San N'Tall alien, which caused her skin to gradually become paler as she aged until finally turning silver when her powers fully manifested.
- Ms. Fanservice: Her outfits, especially her first, which made use of Impossibly-Low Neckline.
- Spoiled Brat
- Green-Skinned Space Babe: Her skin is bright white due to her parentage.
See Atom personal page for more info.
Captain Marvel, Jr. is the sidekick to Captain Marvel, receiving incredible powers from the wizard Shazam whenever he speaks his predecessor's name. His alter-ego, Freddy Freeman, is a crippled impoverished orphan who cannot walk. See Captain Marvel character sheet for more info.
The daughter of Golden Age super-heroes Johnny Quick and Liberty Belle, Jesse Chambers inherited both her parents' powersflight, super-speed, and super-strength. See the Flash character sheet for more info.
Formerly known as Joto, he is an human-alien hybrid with the ability to sense & generate heat. His physique has drastically altered and he has taken on the name Hot Spot.
- Back from the Dead: Coupled with Heroic Sacrifice. He dies saving the team during volume 2, but is reanimated by the H'San N'tall to fight against his team of Titans. He's fully resurrected by the end of run, thanks to Prysm helping restore his mind and soul to make him remember who he was.
- Half-Human Hybrid: His biological father was one of the H'San N'Tall aliens, which caused him to gain his ability to generate heat.
- Playing with Fire: Isaiah possessed the ability to generate intense thermal energy from his hands. In appearance, the power was very similar to pyrokinesis, but he could not generate actual flame. However, Isaiah's heat generation could quickly cause combustible materials to catch fire.
- Ret-Canon: Suddenly began sporting the look and powerset of his animated counterpart (outright fire instead of heat) during the 52 mini-series and later cameos. His name was also changed to "Hotspot" as "Joto" (though meaning "heat" in Swahili) is a derogatory term for homosexuals in Spanish.
Prysm is a half-human half-H'San Natall member of the Teen Titans. Able to capture and reflect light, she later departed to space with fellow Titan Fringe.
- All There in the Manual: According to Dan Jurgens and early promotional material for volume 2, her real name is "Audrey Spears". This is never brought up in the series itself, where she's usually referred to her by her codename or the nickname "Prys".
- Flight: As an extended application of her energy processing powers, Prysm can fly through the force generated by the energy that she absorbs.
- Half-Human Hybrid: The most obvious case of the four Titans in Jurgens' run. She never got to see her actual appearance until she was freed from her deprivation tank, and only wished she looked fully human. Even so, she opts to stay in space with her alien father and her mother (who was taken as a queen to the species) by the end.
- Innocent Fanservice Girl: Prefers to go around naked most of the time due to her crystalline nature, but sometimes will wear clothing as a civilian.
- Light The Way: Her crystalline body structure allows her to capture and project light.
- Logical Weakness: Audrey must consistently absorb solar radiation or else her physical form will darken and she will grow extremely weak.
Risk is a human/alien hybrid who received his powers on his 16th birthday.
- An Arm and a Leg: Got one arm torn off by Superboy Prime during Infinite Crisis. Got the other torn off again by Superboy Prime in another event.
- Half-Human Hybrid: Due to his actual father being of the H'San N'Tall.
- The Needless: Risk can operate at full capacity for extended periods of time without tiring. He is also physically healthier than a normal human being and his biology can withstand exposure to viruses or poisons.
- Super Reflexes: Risk's reaction time is many times greater than the average human being.