Second-Age Heroes | Second-Age Villains | Fourth-Age Heroes (Pillars of Equestria, Sisterhood of Magical Fillies [Dazzling Divas]) | Fourth-Age Villains (Tyrannos Pantheon, Children of Ispita, The Shadowed Ones, Tribalists, Autorists, Hydianites) | The Grand Primevals | Amaredae | Equestrian Pantheon | Breezie Pantheon | Diamond Dog Pantheon | Gremlin Pantheon | Bogolenya Deer Pantheon (Belyolen, Temnobog, The Four Terrors) | Abyssinian Pantheon | Church of the Stars (Golden Scepter) | Poenan Pantheon | Trimortidae | Hoyklan Deer Pantheon | Elternteil Deer Pantheon | Minotaur Pantheon | Jotunn Pantheon | Tauren Giant Pantheon | Draconic Pantheon | Shinseina Pantheon | Dharmadeshvar Pantheon | Zebrafrican Pantheon | Old Orosian Pantheon | Pramanthan Pantheon | Great Skunk Pantheon | Sauropodian Pantheon | Novellus Pantheon | Unaffiliated Deities (Blue Suede Heartstrings) | Principalities of Equestria (Canterlot, Ponyville) | Sunnytown | Grittish Isles | Crystal Empire | Luchalibre | Alvslog Deer Realms | Erobreseg Deer Realms | Nordskelt Deer Realms | Abyssinia | The Storm Empire | Terran Empire (Blazing Hoof, Fanged Paw, Crimson Star, Steel Barricade, Written Word, Red Blade) | The Changeling Courts (Spring Court, Summer Court, Autumn Court, Winter Court) | Kulesian-Mazlander Commonwealth | The Cloven Empire | Friendship Gardens | Hyrule | Machina | Neighpon | Imperium of Ponykind | Kerajaan Cahaya | Sauropoda | Hybrid Haven | Meridia | Dragonflights | Giants | Mephitidia | Mousikós | Alicorn Civilization | The Visitors | Creatures and Monsters | Historical and Mythical Characters
open/close all folders
- Fantasy Counterpart Culture: Based off of France, a country known for its romance, perfumes, and fashion trends. However, the fact that Mephitidia is infamous for being a smelly country comes from the stereotype that French people are bad-smelling because they loathe bathing, though like that it's also just a prototype (as Great Skunks only smell when they spray, which they only do in self defense).
- The Fashionista: Their country is believed to be the originator of the profession, with fashion being one of the country's biggest industries. Fashion shows are more akin to major sporting events. Rarity got invited by their queen to design her royal dress for one of the biggest ones, and broke the world record with her resulting Squee!.
- Smelly Skunk: The country of the Great Skunks. Though like real skunks, they only spray in self defense. They much prefer using their musk to make perfumes and chemistry.
Alignment: Neutral Good
Type: Royalty/Great Skunk/Swordscreature
"Let the world know the sweet fragrance of our land!"
The founder of Mephitidia, and its first queen.
Professor Soulfre, the Grand Chemist
Alignment: Chaotic Good
Type: Chemist/Scientist/Great Skunk
"The greatness of my genius is measured only by how many I helped, and how much stink I can make for those who cause harm!"
- Arch-Enemy: With King Metriini, due to being one of the few mortals intelligent and skilled in chemistry enough to match him. The two mutually hate each other.
- Covered in Scars: He's one of the few mortals to survive exposure to Metriini's Despoiler Toxin, but the experience left his body covered in chemical scars.
- Determinator: He managed to create a cure for Metriini's infamous Despoiler Toxin while being effected by it in time to save himself and everyone else being targeted, leaving him with a permanently damaged respiratory system
- Handicapped Badass: His respiratory system was permanently damaged by Metriini's Despoiler Toxin, forcing him to wear a specialized device just to stay alive. Doesn't stop him from being Metriini's Arch-Enemy, and in fact was the event that started it.
- It's Personal: With Metriini. It's hard to blame the guy given he's now horribly scared and forced to wear a device just to breathe because of him.