Here is a list of characters from the Coltic Pantheon.
To return to the main character index, click here.
- Fantastic Racism: On the receiving end; Shamrock explains to Cernunnos that Irminsul and Arvan wanted Rhiannon to come back to the Elternteil Deer Pantheon because they thought she didn't belong with "impure interlopers" like the Coltic Pantheon. This motivates Cernunnos to stop adventuring and join the Coltic Pantheon so he can protect his twin sister from future incidents.
- Fantasy Pantheon: The Coltic Pantheon is a recently-formed group of divines who decided to watch over the Grittish Isles, either out of love for the country, a need to protect it, or both. Kendell2 has stated that the Coltic Pantheon has some Celtic elements, given its Punny Name. However, it was formed so recently that many people were unaware they had a pantheon at all, which led to Crystal Prism and Midnight Bell expressing confusion when Shamrock offered the former a place in the Grittish pantheon.Crystal Prism/Midnight Bell: We have a pantheon?
- Karmic Jackpot: Almost all of the Coltic gods and goddesses rose to Rhiannon's defense when Irminsul and Arvan found her and tried convincing her to come back home. This would earn them the gratitude of Rhiannon's older fraternal twin brother, Cernunnos, who after several adventures would join the pantheon so he can protect his sister from future incidents with their parents.
- The Marvelous Deer: So far, the only Coltic deity to receive an official entry is Rhiannon, the Deer goddess of the Moon and Femininity. While she was incredibly flawed at first thanks to the Elternteil Deer Pantheon's toxic influence, she became genuinely benevolent after leaving home with her twin brother, Cernunnos, and settling down in the Grittish Isles once she fell in love with the place. Later, Cernunnos himself would join the pantheon, wanting to protect Rhiannon from future encounters with their parents.
- The Power of Friendship: Almost all of the Coltic gods and goddesses rushed to defend Rhiannon from Irminsul and Arvan when they found her, simply because she's their friend.
- Punny Name: The pantheon's name sounds like "Celtic". It's fitting, given that the Coltic Pantheon is populated by Codex versions of the Celtic gods/goddesses.
- True Companions: The entire pantheon is this to Rhiannon, who was once part of the Elternteil Deer Pantheon. When Irminsul and Arvan finally found her and tried persuading their daughter into coming back home, almost all of the Coltic gods and goddess rose to Rhiannon's defense, stonewalling the High King and High Queen.
- Winged Unicorn: A few Coltic deities are Alicorns, such as Shamrock, Praline, and identical twin brothers Star Cut and Alpine Butterfly.
Portfolio: Life, Fertility, Agriculture, Sovereignty
Rank: Divine (Tier IV/Greater)
Portfolio: Death, Prophecy, War
Rank: Divine (Tier IV/Greater)
- Anthropomorphic Personification: She's a goddess who embodies Death, Prophecy, and War.
- Don't Fear the Reaper: Despite being a Death goddess, she's a benevolent Coltic deity who looks out for her mortal Grittish subjects.
- Identical Twin ID Tag: Averted. She is the oldest in a set of fraternal divine female triplets, so they each look nothing alike.
- The Magnificent: Known as "the Phantom Queen".
- Meaningful Name: Her name is an alternative translation of the Celtic goddess Morrigan.
- Same-Sex Triplets: Subverted; she and her younger sisters are divine fraternal triplets, and thus look nothing alike.
- True Companions: Implied. Her friendship with Rhiannon later influenced her to come to the latter's defense when High King Irminsul and High Queen Arvan came to retrieve their runaway daughter.
Portfolio: Moon, Femininity, Enchantment, Song
Rank: Divine (Tier IV/Greater)
Rhiannon (her entry here) is the Coltic Deer goddess of Moon, Femininity, Enchantment, and Song, and is the younger fraternal twin sister of Cernunnos.
- Actually Pretty Funny: She was "pretty amused" when she learned from Bossa Nova Heartstrings that a Grittish band named Fleethoof Mac made a song that depicted her as a mysterious, elusive, mystical, and seductive female figure.
- Adult Fear:
- She lost a younger brother when her father, Irminsul, tried purifying his then-unborn son in the womb while Arvan was pregnant in his attempt to create the "perfect" heir, effectively killing his own child and leading to the birth of twins Belyolen and Temnobog instead. Notably, Kúzelník equated this to mutiliation. When Cernunnos privately told her that Kúzelník ran away from home because Irminsul implied he wouldn't hesitate to purify his other children should they fall below standards, she was understandably terrified and joined Cernunnos in his globe-trotting to protect herself.
- She was also quite worried for Cernunnos after he came back from his hunts for Kúzelník a physically and mentally changed god, with a new domain in his portfolio. Since their dead older brother, Orion, fused with Cernunnos to save his life during a fight with some Hydianite Covens, this left her brother struggling with identity confusion. Irminsul and Arvan's assumptions and hopes that Orion came back from the grave to help his parents return mortal Deerkind to its "glory days" don't help, giving Rhiannon fears that her parents would use Cernunnos to fulfill their own desires.
- Always Identical Twins: Subverted. She and her older brother, Cernunnos, are fraternal twins, and thus have enough traits to differentiate them each other. Cernunnos is a brown-furred divine Deer stag with darker brown accents, dark brown antlers gnarled like tree branches, blazing yellow-orange eyes and body markings, and a halo made of sunlight. Meanwhile, Rhiannon is a dark blue-furred Deer doe with silver spots all over her body and face, smaller silver antlers, bright turquoise eyes, and a halo made of moonlight. Cernunnos gaining tree-like traits like leaves and bark on his antlers and body after receiving the domain of Rebirth and fusing with his dead older brother, Orion only served to widen the difference gap further.
- Alternative Character Interpretation: In-Universe. A Grittish band named Fleethoof Mac made a song that's named after her, and depicted her as a mysterious, elusive, mystical, and seductive female figure. When Bossa Nova Heartstrings learned of this and informed her about it, her reaction was described as "pretty amused".
- Anthropomorphic Personification: She's a Deer goddess who embodies the Moon, Femininity, Enchantment, and Song.
- The Atoner: What she became after leaving the Elternteil Deer Pantheon. At one point, she entered a period of depression over guilt towards her past misdeeds, which included enabling her family's worst actions and flaws out of tradition and loyalty to them, and condoning her siblings' abuse of Temnobog. Emperor Golden Scepter comforted and encouraged her to make amends with those she hurt, as he had been through a similar situation and committed many sins himself. This is what also led to Rhiannon and by extension, the Coltic Pantheon, having good relations with the Terran Empire.
- Because You Were Nice to Me: Emperor Golden Scepter comforted her after she was hit with a period of guilt-fueled depression, and encouraged her to make amends with those she had hurt in the past. This led to Rhiannon and, by extension, the Coltic Pantheon developing good relations with the Terran Empire.
- Blue Is Heroic: She's a Coltic Deer goddess with dark blue fur and silver spots, and she wears blue robes, which denote her as a benevolent deity. Even before she left the Elternteil Deer Pantheon, she possessed better morals and character than her haughty and puristic family, though she eventually realized she was enabling their worst traits via her passive devotion to their traditions and beliefs, and traveled the world with Cernunnos for a while until she settled down in the Grittish Isles.
- Calling the Old Man Out: Like Belyolen before her, she would give both Irminsul and Arvan one after they tried getting her to come home, only to get stonewalled by the entire Coltic Pantheon who came to her defense. Notably, she would compare Irminsul and Arvan to Grogar I himself.High King Irminsul: Is this what you and Cernunnos have been up to since you left home, Rhiannon? Spreading lies and blasphemy about our so-called misdeeds?
Rhiannon: A lie is less damning than the truth, Father. And if I have to choose between either, I would rather choose the harsh truth than the honeyed words of deception. I may have not have much blood on my hooves, but the fact remains that for eons, I had supported those toxic beliefs and traditions that killed one of my brothers and caused another to run away in sheer terror. Cernunnos realized it after you tasked him to hunt down Kúzelník. And it took hearing the truth for me to realize it, too.
High Queen Arvan: We would never do such a thing! To use magic in such a debased manner would make us no better than the foul goat who defiled our lands once!
Rhiannon: And yet you did so anyway. Tell me Father, Mother, were Belyolen and Temnobog born by sheer accident? The product of a curse invented by one of our enemies? Or were they the result of our hubris and desperation? I have not met Grogar, because I was born after the wars. I only know of him through the stories you told me and Cernunnos to make us behave. But he is not here, is he? For all I know, he could have been dead for eons and we may know not a thing about it. And yet, you still bring him up, time and time again. [...] You may call yourself wise and benevolent, Father, Mother, but the world will never see you the same way once they learn of what you've done. And for all the hatred you two bear against this Grogar... I clearly and truly see no difference.
- Casting a Shadow: As part of her Moon domain, she can use darkness magic, being able to turn herself into a being of pure darkness, create barriers of darkness, fire beams of darkness from her antlers, and blind and confuse her opponents by covering them in darkness. However, she admits that Temnobog is better at darkness magic than her since he embodies mortal Deerkind's evils and flaws.
- Compelling Voice: As the Coltic Deer goddess of Song, she can sing to lull people to sleep, distract her enemies, and afflict them with fear and regret over their own misdeeds.
- Defector from Decadence: She used to be a member of the Elternteil Deer Pantheon, whose haughtiness, complacency, and reactionary and puristic views contributed to a very emotionally/mentally toxic environment for both their divine offspring and mortal followers. After eons of enabling her family's worst traits out of tradition and loyalty to them, she finally gained the courage to leave home when Cernunnos told her the reason why Kúzelník ran away from home, and let her come with him on his global "hunts". She has since realized the full scope of her own mistakes thanks to these adventures, and thanks to Golden Scepter's encouragement, she became The Atoner to make up for them.
- Fate Worse than Death: She considers being "purified" by Irminsul to be this. When Irminsul tried to purify his then-unborn son of his flaws to fulfill his desires for a flawless heir who is completely pure and good, it effectively mutilated and killed the god his son was supposed to be, as he split to form twins Belyolen and Temnobog instead. When Cernunnos revealed this to Rhiannon as being the reason why Kúzelník ran away from home, she feared being subjected to the same fate as her unborn brother should she fall below her parents' standards, and outright begged Cernunnos to take her with him on his global travels. Because of this, while she still loves some of her siblings, she understandably has a strained relationship with Irminsul and Arvan, and refuses to go back home.
- Flower Motifs: Her entry notes that she wears a necklace of white morning glories, sometimes known as "moonflowers". Morning glories represent love and affection, but also mortality and mourning due to the morning glories' short lifespan. Rhiannon was born into a Deer Pantheon that had suffered massive losses due to Grogar I, and she lost her then-unborn brother to Irminsul when her father tried purifying his son of his flaws in the womb to make him a pure God of Good. Though she loved her family very much, her support and devotion to them ended up enabling her family's worst traits and flaws because she couldn't bear breaking away from their traditions. In addition, her older twin brother, Cernunnos, died during a battle with Hydianite Covens and gained the domain of Rebirth after the spirit of his older brother, Orion, intervened and fused with him to save his life. Learning from Cernunnos that Irminsul mutilated/killed her unborn brother in the womb trying to make an heir who is perfect and flawless by his own standards horrified her so much that she begged her brother to take her away from home, which ultimately led to her settling down in the Grittish Isles.
- Foolish Sibling, Responsible Sibling: She initially shared this dynamic with her older twin brother, Cernunnos, with him being the Foolish while she is the Responsible. Despite being a prince, Cernunnos often shirks his royal duties in favor of exploring and going on hunts, while Rhiannon is more obedient towards her parents and dutiful in following her family's traditions. However, it's subverted once she has her HeelFace Turn - after eons of witnessing her family's toxic behaviors, she finally gathered the courage to leave when Cernunnos revealed why Kúzelník suddenly ran away from home. The adventures she had with her brother made her realize her passive traditionalism enabled her family's worst traits and condoned their mistreatment of those they deemed beneath them, but Golden Scepter's encouragement influenced her to become The Atoner to make up for her own misdeeds.
- Forced Sleep: One of the things she can do as the Coltic Deer goddess of Song is lull people to sleep with her singing voice.
- Freudian Excuse Is No Excuse: In her damning speech to her parents, she essentially accuses them of constantly using Grogar and the atrocities he did to them as justification for their own misdeeds, becoming just as bad as him in the process.
- Good Princess, Evil Queen: She's a princess by virtue of being one of many daughters of High King Irminsul and High Queen Arvan, but unlike her parents and the majority of her family, who are Jerkass Gods, she possesses better morals and character, which ultimately influenced her to leave home and become a genuinely benevolent goddess after eons of enabling her family's worst traits out of tradition. This is in stark contrast to Arvan herself, who, while not evil, is haughty, puristic, racist, and reactionary, and is responsible for imparting the same toxic behaviors onto her children out of belief that their pantheon and mortal Deerkind are superior to other mortal/divine races.
- Guilt-Ridden Accomplice: At one point, she became rather depressed from feeling guilty over her own misdeeds, which included enabling her family's worst traits out of duty and loyalty to them, and condoning Temnobog's fawnhood emotional abuse. Emperor Golden Scepter comforted and encouraged her to make amends with those she hurt, which allowed her to recover and inspired her to become The Atoner. This is what also led to her and by extension, the entire Coltic Pantheon, having good relations with the Terran Empire.
- Harp of Femininity: Her chosen instrument is a silver lyre, which, as the Coltic Deer goddess of Song, she uses to enhance her magical singing in battle. Her followers, mostly bards and musicians, use the lyre as their symbol of worship.
- Holy Halo: Like her brothers Cernunnos and Kúzelník, she has a halo adorning her head, except in her case, it's made of moonlight.
- An Ice Person: Her Moon domain grants her the use of ice magic, much like how Cernunnos' Sun domain grants him the use of fire magic. Unfortunately, due to initially living in a forested environment, she's only able to send cool breezes through hot days and keep certain foods chilled. After leaving home and becoming a Coltic goddess, she has no such restraints holding her back.
- Identical Twin ID Tag: Averted. She and her older brother, Cernunnos, are fraternal twins, so they have enough traits for them to be easily identified. Cernunnos gaining tree-like traits like leaves and bark on his antlers and body after receiving the domain of Rebirth and fusing with his dead older brother, Orion only served to widen the difference gap further.
- Karmic Transformation: Like Kúzelník, she can punish people for their sins by using her domain of Enchantment. For example, she can use hexes to turn vain people ugly so they can learn the lesson of humility.
- Lunacy: As the Coltic Deer goddess of the Moon, she can draw upon the Moon's energy to both empower and heal herself as long as the Moon itself is out, much like what Cernunnos can do with the Sun. Her domain also gives her darkness and ice magic, as they are closely and symbolically related to the Moon. Her domain of Enchantment is also related to the Moon, as Enchantment covers things like illusions, transformation, concealment, status buffs, and hexes. Her entry notes that she became friends with Princess Luna of Equestria because of their shared Moon domain.
- Magic Music: As the Coltic Deer goddess of Song, she has abilities similar to Music deities, except her abilities rely entirely on her voice. She can use her singing voice to induce healing effects and accelerate it, ebb negative emotions like aggression, anxiety, and nervousness, and lull people to sleep. She can also sing to distract her enemies and afflict them with fear and regret over their own misdeeds. Her singing is enhanced when playing instruments, such as the lyre in her case.
- The Magnificent: Known as the "Lady of the Moon", due to being a graceful and demure yet fierce Lady of War who embodies the Moon.
- Mama Bear: When she heard of Trench Bull's extremely long history of abuse with the students of her boarding school, Rhiannon went to the Terran Empire and visited her old friend, Emperor Golden Scepter, in a motherly fury. Reportedly, she requested for him to transfer Trench Bull's soul to the Coltic Pantheon's jurisdiction upon the mare's death, so she could subject Trench Bull to a horrible fate as punishment for what she did. This means that Rhiannon felt grateful when Bossa Nova Heartstrings and Sola Mors cheered up the abused children.
- Meaningful Name: She's named after Rhiannon, a Welsh Queen who is portrayed in the Mabinogion as an intelligent, beautiful, politically strategic, and generous woman, and is often sometimes depicted as a Welsh goddess associated with horses and sovereignty. Though born a Princess of the Elternteil Deer Pantheon, Rhiannon displays many of the same qualities, and even befriended a few Alicorns after leaving home, such as Prince Shamrock, Sola Mors, and Bossa Nova Heartstrings.
- Music Soothes the Savage Beast: With her domain of Song, she can ebb negative emotions like aggression, anxiety, and nervousness.
- "Not So Different" Remark:
- In her damning speech to her parents, Irminsul and Arvan, she compares them both to Grogar I, their Arch-Enemy - despite their hatred of Grogar I, Irminsul and Arvan had done some pretty horrible things themselves, such as purifying their unborn son in the womb to "erase" his flaws, while using their Arch-Enemy as an excuse to justify their actions. In her eyes, this makes her parents no better than hypocrites, which is helped by her suspicion that Grogar I might actually be dead.Rhiannon: (to Irminsul and Arvan) You may call yourself wise and benevolent, Father, Mother, but the world will never see you the same way once they learn of what you've done. And for all the hatred you two bear against this Grogar... I clearly and truly see no difference.
- She notes to Temnobog that he and the "pseudo-Alicorn" Patchwork are incredibly similar despite Patchwork not being evil, as they were both victims of amoral people who created them in their pursuit of divine perfection. Temnobog can only see the tragedy of Patchwork's existence, but Rhiannon sees something else.Rhiannon: He's just like you, Temnobog.
Rhiannon: He may not be evil, but he, too, was created as part of a mad quest to achieve divine perfection... just like you were.
Temnobog: Hmph... At least HIS creator is dead. Mine is still living, unfortunately...
Rhiannon: That's not all, Temnobog. He was reviled by others for his appearance, just like you... but in time, he gained the love and respect he always wanted.
Temnobog: And yet, he is utterly alone.
Rhiannon: In a sense, yes. But he's never TRULY alone.
- In her damning speech to her parents, Irminsul and Arvan, she compares them both to Grogar I, their Arch-Enemy - despite their hatred of Grogar I, Irminsul and Arvan had done some pretty horrible things themselves, such as purifying their unborn son in the womb to "erase" his flaws, while using their Arch-Enemy as an excuse to justify their actions. In her eyes, this makes her parents no better than hypocrites, which is helped by her suspicion that Grogar I might actually be dead.
- OOC Is Serious Business: When they were fawns, she was often persuaded by Cernunnos to participate in his misadventures because, by Rhiannon's own admission, her curiosity often overrode her sense of caution. Eons later, after learning that Kúzelník ran away from home because Irminsul implied during an argument that he wouldn't hesitate to purify his own children of their flaws if they fell below standards, Rhiannon begged Cernunnos to let her join him in his globe-trotting when he decided to leave home. This shows how terrified she is of being harshly punished this way by her own parents, especially when considering her dutiful and (initially) traditionalist character.
- Oh, Crap!: She was understandably horrified when Cernunnos privately revealed the truth behind Kúzelník's decision to run away from home, and the thought of being magically changed and mutilated against her will like her unborn brother should she fall below her parents' expectations was enough to make her beg Cernunnos to take her with him on his "hunts" across Equus.
- Polar Opposite Twins: Subverted. Initially, she shared this dynamic with her older fraternal twin brother, Cernunnos, being a passive, graceful, dutiful, and demure traditionalist whereas Cernunnos is a wild, impulsive, energetic, boisterous, mischievous, and somewhat rebellious Warrior Prince who prefers to go on hunts than attend to his royal duties as a divine Prince. However, this eventually gets turned on its head - Cernunnos became significantly mature, thoughtful, cautious, and quiet, especially after he gained the domain of Rebirth as well as fusing with the spirit of his dead older brother, Orion, and learned from Kúzelník why he ran away from home. Meanwhile, Rhiannon rebelled against her family and left with Cernunnos to travel the world out of fear of having herself be magically changed by her parents should she fall below their expectations and standards. The adventures she had influenced her to become more self-confident and open-minded by the time she settled down in the Grittish Isles and became part of the Coltic Pantheon.
- The Power of Friendship: Her befriending the various gods and goddesses who came to the Grittish Isles as she did and formed the Coltic Pantheon would later pay off. When Irminsul and Arvan finally found her and tried to convince their runaway daughter to come back home, the entire Coltic Pantheon rushed to defend her from her parents and stonewall them.
- Pretty Princess Powerhouse: She's a princess by virtue of being a daughter of High King Irminsul and High Queen Arvan, and her entry notes that she's extremely beautiful even as a fawn, given that she embodies all traits of the ideal Deer doe. She's also a powerful and ancient Deer goddess, and while not good in fighting overall like her twin brother, Cernunnos, she's excellent at magic and stealth combat.
- Rebellious Princess: What she eventually became. As one of Irminsul and Arvan's many daughters, Rhiannon is a princess of the Elternteil Deer Pantheon by default. Initially, she followed and supported her family out of duty, in the process enabling their worst flaws and behaviors that she witnessed for eons. But what finally motivated her to leave home is Cernunnos coming back transformed from a "hunt" and learning her younger brother, Kúzelník, ran away from home to avoid getting "purified" by Irminsul should he fall below his parents' standards. The adventures Rhiannon had with Cernunnos exposed her to things that influenced her to become self-confident, kinder, and open-minded, which ultimately led to her settling down in the Grittish Isles after falling in love with the country. And unlike many of her xenophobic family members and relatives, Rhiannon befriended various non-Deer divines after she left home, which would help her later on when Irminsul and Arvan found her and tried persuading their daughter to come back home, only to be stonewalled by almost the entire Coltic Pantheon who rushed to protect her.
- Screw This, I'm Outta Here!: Hearing that Kúzelník ran away from home to avoid having his flaws "erased" with purification magic made Rhiannon beg Cernunnos to let her accompany him in his globe-trotting, as she was frightened by the thought of being purified by Irminsul like her then-unborn brother was (which Kúzelník equated to mutilation) should she stop doing what her parents expected of her. She eventually settled down in the Grittish Isles as part of the Coltic Pantheon, and her decision to stay was backed up by her divine Coltic friends, who rushed to defend Rhiannon when Irminsul and Arvan finally found her.
- Token Good Teammate: Of the Elternteil Deer Pantheon, when she still lived with them. Although she did share her family's arrogance, self-righteousness, and puristic views, Rhiannon didn't genuinely buy into them and only supported her parents and siblings out of duty. She also never participated in Temnobog's abuse, only avoiding him out of suspicion in accordance to what she was taught. It's deconstructed in that despite her better morals and character, Rhiannon actually enabled her family's worst traits and flaws by following their traditions, and her inaction turned her into an accomplice to their atrocities and misdeeds. Rhiannon realized this later on and regretted it greatly, even being hit with a period of depression one point sometime after leaving home and settling down in the Grittish Isles. Fortunately, Emperor Golden Scepter was able to comfort and encourage her to make amends with those she hurt, which helped Rhiannon recover and inspired her to become The Atoner.
- Tranquil Fury: Her entry notes that while very difficult to anger, she falls into this when she does get angry. According to her siblings, she's "terrifying" this way.
- True Blue Femininity: She's a dark blue-furred Coltic Deer goddess who wears blue robes and a veil she enchanted herself, and also embodies the concept of Femininity, being feminine, demure, passive, and graceful in terms of personality.
- Walking the Earth: She went globetrotting with Cernunnos for a while, wanting to get away from her  before they purify her of her inner evil should she fall below their standards. Her trips exposed her to a lot of things that challenged the lessons her parents taught her, and led to her becoming more self-confident and open-minded.
- You Gotta Have Blue Hair: She has dark blue fur with silver spots all over her face and body.
Porfolio: Hunting, Animals, Sun, Rebirth, Masculinity
Rank: Divine (Tier IV/Greater)
Cernunnos (his entry here) is the Coltic Deer god of Hunting, Animals, Sun, Rebirth, and Masculinity, and is the older fraternal twin brother of Rhiannon.
- Adult Fear:
- After managing to find the runaway Kúzelník, he learned that Irminsul tried to make their younger brother a perfect and flawless god by purifying him of his inner evil, essentially killing him in the womb and leading to the birth of Belyolen and Temnobog. Kúzelník discovering that his father can do the same to his other children should they fall below his standards caused him to flee for his life. This made Cernunnos incredibly cold and distant towards his parents, especially Irminsul, and eventually became part of why he decided to leave the Elternteil Deer Pantheon with his twin sister, Rhiannon.
- It's noted that after gaining his domain of Rebirth, he started developing worries and confusion over his own identity, as it's heavily implied that he fused with the spirit of his deceased older brother, Orion, after he died fighting some Hydianite covens and their monster armies. Not helping is his parents, who believe that Orion came back to life in some fashion either to help return mortal Deerkind to its Glory Days, or to avenge himself on those who killed him. This became a major factor in his decision to leave home and travel the world, as he wants to understand himself.
- During his travels, he encountered Prince Shamrock, who informed him that Irminsul and Arvan found Rhiannon in the Grittish Isles and tried making her come back home on the reasoning that she didn't belong with "impure interlopers". This made Cernunnos panic and influenced him to join the Coltic Pantheon so he could protect his sister from their parents.Cernunnos: Father and Mother did WHAT?!
Prince Shamrock: Yeah, um... they- they tried to make Rhiannon go back home... wherever it was. Her p-parents thought... uh, she didn't belong with 'impure interlopers' like us. It was scary, facing them... I... I thought I was gonna die.
Cernunnos: Did anything else untoward happened to my sister?
Prince Shamrock: N-No! No. Nothing happened. She stayed. We, um... we drove her parents back. Told them off, too...
Cernunnos: Good. Father and Mother deserved it. Thank you for protecting my sister, little one. Perhaps it is time I join her on that little island she fell in love with...
- Always Identical Twins: Subverted; he and his younger sister, Rhiannon, are fraternal twins, and thus have enough traits to differentiate them each other. Rhiannon is a dark blue-furred Deer doe with silver spots all over her body and face, smaller silver antlers, bright turquoise eyes, and a halo made of moonlight. Meanwhile, Cernunnos is a brown-furred divine Deer stag with darker brown accents, dark brown antlers gnarled like tree branches, blazing yellow-orange eyes and body markings, and a halo made of sunlight. Cernunnos gaining tree-like traits like leaves and bark on his antlers and body after receiving the domain of Rebirth and fusing with his dead older brother, Orion only served to widen the difference gap further.
- Anthropomorphic Personification: He's a Deer god who originally embodied Hunting, Animals, Sun, and Masculinity. After a confrontation with Hydianite Covens and their monster armies that turned fatal when he died, only to be miraculously revived, he gained the domain of Rebirth. It's strongly believed even by his own family that the spirit of his deceased older brother, Orion, was responsible, either by giving Cernunnos his domain of Rebirth or fusing with him in both spirit and Primordial Quintessence.
- Badass Cape: His entry notes that he wears a green thick hunting cloak with a mantle of divinely-woven leaves. He's also a powerful god and Warrior Prince whose power-set is akin to that of a Magic Knight.
- The Beastmaster: Much like his father, he embodies Animals, which gives him telepathic and empathic powers that allow him to summon and control all sorts of beasts and monsters. His entry even notes that he can form Psychic Links with animals to see and hear through them (though this leaves him vulnerable to psychic pain), and summon an entire forest's worth of animals as armies in times of crisis.
- Big Brother Bully: Deconstructed. Before the First/Second Splintering, he was this to Temnobog. Because Irminsul and Arvan taught him to hate everything that is "dark" and "evil", Cernunnos saw Temnobog as an evil abomination that must be hunted down and killed, and participated in his family's emotional abuse of his dark brother. He was also among those of his siblings and relatives who advocated for Temnobog's death after Temnobog became genuinely evil out of sheer spite and resentment. Cernunnos' abusive hypocrisy was what caused Belyolen to rebel against his family and leave to form the Bogolenya Deer Pantheon, and learning that his parents were ultimately responsible for Temnobog's birth left him feeling betrayed. It's implied that going on the hunt for Kúzelník after the latter ran away from home caused him to realize that he was wrong to mistreat Temnobog the way he did, as interacting with Prince Fanged Paw, a former Big Brother Bully himself, and learning why Temnobog was born caused Cernunnos to become cold and distant towards Irminsul. Some of his brothers and sisters have noted that he had become more regretful in private.
- Blow That Horn: Of the "Horns of Inspiration" variety. He carries a war-horn on him that, when blown into, magically induces terror and dread into his enemies while stirring his allies/armies into a righteous frenzy.
- Broken Pedestal: He was favored by Irminsul for being born a virtuous and noble god that embodied all of a Deer stag's good traits, and was molded by him to become a proper god and Prince of the forests. This led to Cernunnos developing the same haughty and puristic behaviors that affected his parents... until he learned that his brothers Belyolen (who he loved) and Temnobog (who he hated) were the divided halves of the god they were supposed to be, causing Cernunnos to feel betrayed by his parents for going back on their teachings. It's heavily implied that after hunting down the runaway Kúzelník, he learned from his brother that Irminsul created Belyolen and Temnobog out of a selfish desire to create a "perfect" heir and would not hesitate to "erase" his other children's flaws if they fell below his standards; this might explain why, after coming back home empty-hooved, Cernunnos became rather cold and distant towards his parents, especially Irminsul. After leaving home to sort through his identity confusion stemming from his fusion with the spirit of his deceased older brother, Orion and learning from Prince Shamrock about Irminsul and Arvan's attempts to make Rhiannon go back home, Cernunnos immediately stopped traveling and joined the Coltic Pantheon to protect his twin sister from his parents. He even believed that Irminsul and Arvan "deserved" being told off and driven away by the other Coltic gods and goddesses.
- Cool Big Sis: Gender-inverted and subverted. He loves his younger fraternal twin sister, Rhiannon, and trusts her enough that he's willing to confess all his fears and secrets to her, including what happened to him while he was away from home. Cernunnos also loves his younger brothers, Kúzelník and Belyolen. But he was also a Big Brother Bully to Temnobog, whom Cernunnos saw as a monster that deserved to be hunted and killed for being "evil", and participated in his family's emotional abuse of his dark brother, making it clear to Temnobog that due to being evil incarnate, he was no brother of his. The sheer hypocrisy of this distressed Belyolen, and overhearing Cernunnos and his other siblings advocate for Temnobog's death was what directly led to Belyolen rebelling against his family and leaving to form the Bogolenya Deer Pantheon. He would later come to regret his behavior after Kúzelník ran away and he hunted him down for years, exposing him to things that made him realize that his behavior was wrong.
- Defector from Decadence: He once shared his family's arrogance, self-righteousness, racism, and puristic views, and abused Temnobog for being born "evil" despite him never doing anything to warrant it. However, after Kúzelník ran away from home and he tried hunting his younger brother down at his father's behest, he was exposed to things that made him regret his behavior and become cold and distant towards his parents, especially his father. This, combined with his gaining of the domain of Rebirth from his dead older brother, Orion, the previous Deer god of Hunting and his insecurities regarding his own identity afterwards, led to him deciding to leave home in order to understand himself. This also led to his twin sister, Rhiannon, leaving the pantheon, too, when she begged her brother to take her with him, too frightened by the possibility of being magically changed by her parents should she fall below their standards.
- Driving Question: "What happened to Cernunnos while he was away hunting down Kúzelník?" is a question that befuddled his family In-Universe ever since Cernunnos came back a changed god, which isn't helped with his refusal to tell anyone but Rhiannon. Both Rhiannon's entry and his entry later on reveal that while he was searching for Kúzelník, he came across a lot of things and people that forced him to realize that he was wrong to bully Temnobog for being born and act like his toxic family; his encounter and interactions with Prince Fanged Paw might have something to do with it, as Fanged Paw is a former Big Brother Bully who changed his ways. Then there's the matter of his domain of Rebirth, which originally wasn't in his portfolio. During a fight with some Hydianite Covens and their monster armies, he got killed, and was saved when the spirit of his deceased older brother, Orion, either gave up his domain of Rebirth to him or fused with him in spirit and Primordial Quintessence. The latter seems likely, as Cernunnos gained both tree-like traits on his body and insecurities regarding his own identity afterwards.
- The Dulcinea Effect: His entry notes that he cannot resist rescuing a maiden doe from danger, and became known for his conquests involving this. His bravery and chivalry netted him quite a good amount of lovers in those he saved, resulting in scores of sons and daughters, but he's a good father and lover to them all despite the many affairs.
- Foolish Sibling, Responsible Sibling: He initially shared this dynamic with his younger twin sister, Rhiannon, with him being the Foolish while she is the Responsible. Despite being a prince, Cernunnos often shirks his royal duties in favor of exploring and going on hunts, while Rhiannon is more obedient towards her parents and dutiful in following her family's traditions. However, it's subverted once he has his HeelFace Turn - after learning the truth about Belyolen and Temnobog's creation from the runaway Kúzelník, interacting with former Big Brother Bully Prince Fanged Paw, as well as dying and fusing with the spirit of his deceased older brother, Orion, during a battle with some Hydianite covens, he realized his actions were wrong and consequently became incredibly cold and distant towards his parents, especially Irminsul. It's also noted that his hunts for Kúzelník matured him significantly and left him more brooding, stern, quiet, and cautious, and he regretted his abusive behavior towards Temnobog. All these factors influenced him to pack up and leave the Elternteil Deer Pantheon for good, taking Rhiannon with him after she begged him to, and he would go on more adventures until he learned from Prince Shamrock that Irminsul and Arvan found Rhiannon in the Grittish Isles and tried making her come back home.
- Fusion Dance: It's heavily implied that when he died fighting some Hydianite Covens and their monster armies, the spirit of his dead older brother, Orion, fused with Cernunnos to save his life, giving him the domain of Rebirth and tree-like traits all over his body. The fusion also seems to have affected Cernunnos mentally, as he developed some kind of identity confusion that understandably left him worried, which became part of the reason why he decided to leave home and take up globe-trotting.
- Go Mad from the Revelation: Downplayed. He did find Kúzelník after years of searching, but learned that his brother ran away from home because Irminsul warped their then-unborn brother in the womb trying to make him "perfect" (which Kúzelník equated to mutilation) and implied that he would not hesitate to do it to his other children if they fell below his standards. This might explain how, after Cernunnos came back empty-hooved, he started becoming cold and distant from his parents, especially his father. It also became part of the reason why he eventually decided to take up globe-trotting.
- Holy Halo: Like Rhiannon and Kúzelník, he has a divine halo adorning his head, though in his case, it's made of sunlight.
- Identical Twin ID Tag: Averted. He and his younger sister, Rhiannon, are fraternal twins, so they have enough traits for them to be easily identified. His gaining tree-like traits on his body via receiving the domain of Rebirth from fusing with his dead older brother, Orion during his hunts for Kúzelník only widened that gap further.
- Magic Knight: Both he and Rhiannon are this, though he more embodies the "Knight" aspect of the two. He is capable of wielding solar magic thanks to his Sun domain, has a few Psychic Powers owing to his domains of Animals and Hunting, and can revive himself every time he dies thanks to his Rebirth domain. However, he is a powerful divine warrior, more so than Rhiannon, as even without using his domains, he is a good tracker, is skilled in archery and swordsmanship, and is dangerous in hoof-to-hoof combat.
- The Magnificent: Known as the "Lord of the Hunt" by his mortal Alvslog Deer subjects, mostly because of his love for hunting and his role in certain hunting festivals where hunters get to pursue a creature of their choosing.
- The Power of the Sun: As a Deer god of the Sun, he can use solar magic, though he often restricts himself to his domain's light-based aspects due to living in forests. He can fire beams of pure sunlight from his antlers, create barriers of sunlight, and use magical flashbangs to stun and blind his opponents. He can also turn into a being of pure sunlight. And as long as the Sun is out, he can heal and temporarily empower himself by drawing energy from it. He is known for infusing sunlight into his arrows whenever he shoots, making him dangerous against creatures of darkness. His entry notes that he can wield fire, but usually uses it to start campfires and light up hearths and torches. Only when out of the forest does he get on the offensive with it.
- Psychic Powers: Like his parents, he has telepathic and empathic abilities, though this is because he inherited his domain of Animals from his father. He also has psychic tracking that gives him flashes of his targets' trails no matter how well-hidden.
- Quest for Identity: Implied to be part of the reason why he decided to leave home and take up globe-trotting. The spirit of his brother Orion fusing with him during a battle with Hydianite Covens left him worried and confused over his own identity, which isn't helped by Irminsul and Arvan interpreting his gaining Orion's domain of Rebirth as a sign that Orion had come back from the grave to either help the Alvslog Deer Herds rise to greatness, or take revenge against his killers.
- Really Gets Around: His entry notes that he's a bit of a romantic at heart and cannot resist rescuing a maiden doe from danger. He ended up gaining a lot of lovers thanks to his bravery and chivalry, and despite his many affairs, he's a good father to all of his sons and daughters, who all embody him in some way and are collectively known as the "Children of Cernunnos".
- Resurrective Immortality: After becoming the god of Rebirth, he gained this. After being killed, his body quickly disintegrates and is absorbed into the earth, after which a tree will spring up. He'll emerge from this tree after a short while, being restored to full health as if nothing happened, while the tree he came out of disintegrates into the earth like he did. It's heavily implied that he gained this ability when his deceased older brother, Orion, gave up his domain of Rebirth or fused with him in both spirit and essence. His entry notes that it is possible for him to be killed permanently, though, as Orion died permanently fighting Grogar I.
- Secret Keeper: It's implied that after finding Kúzelník, he decided to keep his younger brother's current location a secret, given how Kúzelník developed an intense fear of Irminsul for implying he wouldn't hesitate to "purify" his other children of their flaws should they fall below his standards. When he came back home empty-hoofed, he constantly refused to talk about Kúzelník with his family except for his twin sister, Rhiannon, with all attempts in making him open up failing.
- Super Senses: His Hunting domain gives him good hearing, taste, and smell.
- Trap Master: His Hunting domain makes him very good at setting traps in order to catch his targets.
- Walking the Earth: He once did this while hunting down Kúzelník in the outside world, as his younger brother is the god of Sorcery and is skilled in hiding himself to prevent detection by his family. It's not known whether he successfully found Kúzelník or not, but he eventually went back home a changed god, empty-hoofed. His entry implies that he plans on doing this again out of personal need to understand himself, as gaining the domain of Rebirth changed him and his travels caused him to realize how flawed, arrogant, and hypocritical his parents are. It's also implied that gaining his Rebirth domain might've had unforeseen side-effects on his personality, as Orion fusing with him immediately after death caused him to develop some kind of identity confusion.
- You Are a Credit to Your Race: While he (initially) believed in the Alvslog Deer Herds' superiority, and looked down on both non-Deer races and those who deviated from the ways of his people, he was willing to acknowledge and respect non-Deer individuals who managed to impress him. This caused him to butt heads with his more fanatical and xenophobic relatives.
Portfolio: Fury, War, Bloodshed
Rank: Divine (Tier IV/Greater)
- Anthropomorphic Personification: She's a goddess who embodies Fury, War, and Bloodshed.
- Identical Twin ID Tag: Averted. She is the second-oldest in a set of fraternal divine female triplets, so they each look nothing alike.
- The Magnificent: Known as "the Screaming Fury".
- Same-Sex Triplets: Subverted; she and her younger sisters are divine fraternal triplets, and thus look nothing alike.
Portfolio: War, Leadership, Martial Arts
Rank: Divine (Tier IV/Greater)
- Anthropomorphic Personification: She's a goddess who embodies War, Leadership, and Martial Arts.
- Identical Twin ID Tag: Averted. She is the youngest in a set of fraternal divine female triplets, so they each look nothing alike.
- The Magnificent: Known as "the Princess of Battle".
- Same-Sex Triplets: Subverted; she and her older sisters are divine fraternal triplets, and thus look nothing alike.
Portfolio: Luck, Dance, Prophecy
Rank: Divine (Tier IV/Greater)
Prince Shamrock Bloom (his entry here) is the Alicorn god of Luck, Dance, and Prophecy, and a member of the Coltic Pantheon.
- Anthropomorphic Personification: He's an Alicorn god who embodies Luck, Dance, and Prophecy.
- Asexuality: He's described as asexual, though he's both asexual and aromatic in his case. Despite living for three Ages, he never had a romantic relationship at all, and feels both awkward and completely oblivious to anyone trying to flirt with him. Notably, Princess Twilight/Amicitia Sparkle Equestria is his distant relative and descendant through one of his siblings. His orientation made him insecure over "missing out", but his godfather, Blue Suede Heartstrings, helped by giving him sound relationship advice and dealing with anyone who insensitively tried setting up his godson on dates. It also allowed him to figure out that his 'niece', Princess Daphné Odora Moufette, is also aro/ace like him, and make her parents acknowledge that they've been ignoring her issues for a while. He does, however, also acknowledge to (his now 'Great Godmother') Pokhot that he can experience arousal and 'takes care of himself', it's just neither have any sexual significance to him, just being akin to laughing when tickled or a way to relax and relieve stress. This doesn't stop others from assuming he's faking being ace because of them, which bothers him, which was why Pokhot started the conversation to begin with..
- Cowardly Lion: Is scared senseless of danger and don't see himself as a hero, but somehow still unable to help but rush into danger, utterly terrified, to protect and save people. Even lampshades this in his dialogue as he rushes into danger.Prince Shamrock: (rushing into a burning building to save Ponies) Why am I doing this?! Why am I doing this?! Why can't I just stay home like a sane pony?!
- A notable example: Once, he ran into Overmare - widely considered the greatest Super Villain of the 'Second Age' - while she was executing her latest villainous plot, and stood in her way to protect innocent Ponies who might be harmed by her plan. He stood his ground even though he knows he can't stop her, and refuses to move even when explicitly given one chance by Overmare to stand aside or submit. He was thrashed in the 'fight' that followed and was hospitalized, but still successfully delayed her long enough for Metamare and Silversmith, Overmare's heroic Arch-Enemy duo, to arrive and stop her. Even Overmare herself was reportedly impressed by his willingness to defy impossible odds to do what is right, despite being scared to the point of literally wetting himself and can do no more than desperately clinging onto her legs while trying to stop her.
- Dark and Troubled Past: He got his face scarred for life by Overmare while trying to stop her, outlived his parents and all his mortal siblings, suffered through the numerous terrible things the Void Aeon came with, saw the End of the World as We Know It, and had one of his few remaining friends from his colthood corrupt themselves into a supervillain and be sealed away, all while dealing with seeing himself as a coward. He was also belittled by fellow Virtusidae who told him that he's 'wasting his time' mourning Stitching Time's Fall/sealing, which contributed to his attempted suicide. Thankfully, he eventually recovered, but he's had it rough for awhile.
- Despair Event Horizon: The catastrophic end of the Second Age, the loss of his loved ones from old age, other cataclysmic events such as the first emergence of Final Epoch, being told by fellow Virtusidae like Tough Love and Radiant Rapier that he's wasting his time mourning Stitching Time's Fall/sealing, and his own self-loathing towards his perceived cowardice nearly drove Shamrock to the brink of suicide. Thankfully, he was pulled back from it by his godfather, Blue Suede Heartstrings, who manages to talk him down.
- Fainting: He admitted he flat-out fainted when he realized he managed to succeed in Ascending to godhood thanks to tutoring from Blue Suede Heartstrings and Prince Brightglow, despite personally believing that he would never be able to do it.
- Magic Hair: His entry describes his mane and tail as being made of Luck energy post-Ascension.
- The Magnificent: Known as "the Prince of Luck", due to being an Alicorn god of Luck.
- Meaningful Name: His name is derived from the Irish term seamróg, which means "young/little clover". This refers to him being a surviving son of Clover Bloom, a superheroine and member of the "Tales/Virtuous Seven" group in the Second Age, though he does manage to become even greater than his mother by Ascending to godhood.
- Seers: As the Alicorn god of Prophecy, he has inherited Clover's precognitive abilities, except unlike his mother, whose foresight depends on her own humility, he has prophetic, symbolic dreams that can predict the future in general. His entry notes that he can grant people these dreams if he desires.
- Sensitive Guy and Manly Man: He and Crystal Clear have this dynamic, with him being the 'Sensitive Guy' to Crystal's 'Manly Man'. He is a talented ballet dancer who is emotionally sensitive overall and suffers from self-esteem issues at times. Crystal, meanwhile, is blunt, rough-tongued, outspoken, and hot-tempered, and he works as both a mechanic and sound engineer. Despite their differences, he and Crystal Clear are good friends, with Crystal coming down hard on anyone who hurts him.
- Talking Down the Suicidal: He once talked down a despairing Blue Suede Heartstrings from committing suicide when he found his godfather just about to jump off a cliff, even though being a god meant that Blue Suede would likely not be harmed much. Hearing Shamrock forgive him for all his mistakes and flaws drove Blue Suede to tears, and they would share a hug afterwards.Prince Shamrock Bloom: Y'know, uh... I-I remember a certain stallion telling me that... that quitting is easy, and living is harder than dying. And those words, they, uh... they saved me. During a really hard spot in my life.
Blue Suede Heartstrings: ...Ahm sorry, Rocky. Ah failed y'all in more ways than Ah can count, both as yer godfather an' a teacher. An' not just you... Ah failed ev'ryone Ah know. Ah dunno if Ah can continue livin', knowing the things Ah did...
Prince Shamrock Bloom: We both made mistakes, Uncle Blue. I, um... I scare easily. You've seen me how I act sometimes. And you... uh, you tried saving the entire world from its mistakes by yourself. But it's not the end. All we gotta do is... pick ourselves up where we fell and, um... keep going.
Blue Suede Heartstrings: But how? Ah turned mahself into a monster, an' Ah didn't practice what Ah preached fer... what? Thousands a' years? How can Ah go on after that? How can the King forgive me fer actin' like some crazed hound dog all this time?
Prince Shamrock Bloom: Like- like you said, the King in Heaven is forgiving. If he's like... y'know, the Poenans, you would've been in Hell a long time ago. But- but you aren't. That means he's, um... willing to give you another chance. If he can forgive someone like me... then... he can forgive you, too. And I forgive you, Uncle Blue.
Blue Suede Heartstrings: Rocky... thank you...
- Truly Single Parent: He's both asexual and aromantic, meaning that he'll never have any children naturally. However, he still desired to have a family after seeing the 'birth' of Prince Perfect Tone, the youngest son and child of his godfather, Blue Suede Heartstrings/Prince Caerulus Melodia Equestria. This leads to the Stork providing him a biological son shat she created, whom he names Baby Shamrock after himself. His mother, Clover, was both surprised and befuddled upon meeting her new grandson, though she quickly gets over it to become a doting grandmother.
- Winds of Destiny, Change!: Much like his deceased mother, Clover, he possesses probability manipulation abilities, except he has greater power and control due to becoming the Alicorn god of Luck. He's able to create both supernatural good and bad luck, and can give ponies either blessings or hexes. His entry notes that this is an extremely useful ability to have, as increasing his opponents' bad luck in a fight helps compensate for his relative lack of combat skill. However, he sometimes has difficulty controlling his powers and has accidentally given himself bad luck.
- Winged Unicorn: He became an Alicorn god via a combination of good deeds and tutoring from both Blue Suede Heartstrings and a then-recently Ascended Princess Brightglow, despite personally believing that he has little chance of doing so. By his own admission, he outright fainted when he realized he actually succeeded.
- You Gotta Have Blue Hair: His mane and tail are orange-colored.
- You Need to Get Laid: Many of his friends at the time believed he was "missing out", so they tried 'helping' him by getting Shamrock a girlfriend and/or teaching him how to be more flirtatious. When he approaches Blue Suede Heartstrings on the matter, he reveals that he did talk to his friends about only loving his would-be romantic partners platonically, but they didn't listen despite it. This pissed off Blue something fierce, so he decides to give his godson's friends "a nice, long talk" for being so insensitive to his godson.
Portfolio: Beauty, Fashion, Baking
Rank: Divine (Tier IV/Greater)
Princess Praline (her entry here) is the Alicorn goddess of Beauty, Fashion, and Baking, and is a heroic member of the Virtusidae.
- Anthropomorphic Personification: She's a Alicorn goddess who embodies Beauty, Fashion, and Baking.
- Arch-Enemy: Queen Eclaira of the Shadowpact Pantheon serve as her biggest opponent among the villainous mentioned so far, an Evil Counterpart Foil of herself as a goddess with beauty and food domains, being a Vain Sorceress who is obsessed with becoming the Fairest of Them All and eating as much as she likes, which she does by devouring people alive and taking away their beauty and vitality in her belly. Being from the compassionate and innocent Third Age, however, she is much nicer than she looks and despite them still opposing one other they had by the Fourth Age they had become an Friendly Enemy with each other, hanging out and socializing when not getting each others' way.
- Baleful Polymorph: Her domain of Baking allows her to magically turn anything into food, including people. However, like many benevolent Food deoties, she refuses to do it unless she's in a situation that warranted it, such as self-defense.
- Beware the Nice Ones: Praline is one of the nicest gods you can get to know. You touch or use her children in anyway, however, and she'll make clear her furious disapproval of you with her own two hooves. Even her husband Star Cut was taken aback by how furious his normally gentle and beautiful wife could be if pushed far enough, as seen when she went all out on Queen Eclaira.Overlord Vondur: So... is she like that often?
Prince Star Cut: N-no, she's almost never that angry... Shes always so gentle... so kind...
Princess Praline: ILL MAKE YOUR MANE AND TAIL INTO A NEW SCARF, YOU MIRROR-OBSESSED FOOD-BINGING HARPY! ILL TAKE ALL THOSE GUTS OUT OF YOUR BELLY AND STRANGLE YOU WITH IT FOR WHAT YOU DID TO MY DAUGHTER - !
- Big Eater: She's a self-professed one, as she inherited her eating habits and sweet tooth from her parents, Bon Bon and Spinner, though she never suffers the consequences of consuming huge amounts of food. This is justified as being an Alicorn goddess makes it extremely hard for her to ruin her beautiful figure, something she knows and exploits.
- Deity of Human Origin: She was once the mortal daughter of Bon Bon and Spinner from the Second Age, until she became an Alicorn goddess through good deeds and tutoring from Luminiferous.
- Extreme Mêlée Revenge: When pushed to her limits, she will stop being aversive to combat and lay unto you personally with her own two hooves, as Queen Eclaira, one of her rivals from the Third Age, discovered to her dismay.
- Happily Married: To Prince Star Cut, and the only ones among the Virtusidae.
- Hot God: Gender-inverted. Because she is a goddess of Beauty, she is stunningly beautiful by even divine standards. So much in fact that in theory she could compel the weak-willed among them to become hopelessly attracted to her and do whatever she command them to. However, due to her morals and the fact that she's already married, she dislike using that ability.
- I Have Boobs, You Must Obey!: Defied. Owing to her Beauty domain, she is supernaturally beautiful by divine standards, which she can exploit by compelling others to obey her whims. But she doesn't like misusing her appearance that way due to her morals.
- Kitsune: Her Werefox form looks like one due to her being a goddess, including having nine tails.
- Magic Hair: Her mane and tail are described as being made of beautiful, sparkling energy.
- The Magnificent: Known as "the Princess of Beauty", due to being an extremely beautiful Alicorn goddess who embodies Beauty as a concept.
- Mama Bear: She was absolutely furious with her Third Age rival Queen Eclaira kidnapping her daughter to use as bait to lure Praline so she could eat her and drain her primordial quintessence for Eclaira's own ascension to godhood. No sooner had she escaped her imprisonment and recovered, she went berserk on the newly-ascendant Eclaira and proceeded to beat the absolute snot out of her.
- Meaningful Name: She's named after the praline, a sweet confection made with nuts and sugar that can be found in Belgium, France, and America. She's an Alicorn goddess who embodies Baking as a concept, and is a Big Eater.
- The Muse: Due to being the Alicorn goddess of Baking and a Supreme Chef bar none, she often serves as a muse for mortal bakers and chefs, granting them inspiration for new recipes and dishes.
- Oh, Crap!: She freaked out when Prince Fanged Paw managed to summon a gigantic, eldritch fly monster and its brood with his cooking, right in the middle of her interview with Codex Equus writers/researchers. Thankfully, Dr. Endless Dreams would be there to defeat and send the fly monsters back to where they came from.Princess Praline: In all my life working with chefs, I have NEVER encountered one whose cooking can aaaaaaAAAUAUGH WHAT ON EQUUS IS THAT?!
- OOC Is Serious Business: Praline is normally gentle and kind, and is normally aversive to physical violence. But that time Queen Eclaira used her kidnapped daughter as bait to lure Praline herself to be Eaten Alive by Eclaira and drained of divine power for her own ascension to godhood during the Third Age was enough to sent her flying into an Unstoppable Rage and apply a No-Holds-Barred Beatdown on her soon after she was released and recovered. If nothing else, it demonstrates even Praline has her limits.
- Our Werebeasts Are Different: She's a natural born Werefox. As a divine one, she's even stronger than a normal Alpha and far more resistant to silver. She's also has Kitsune aspects due to her divinity, including nine tails.
- Power-Up Food: Her domain of Baking allows her to magically imbue various effects into the food she makes, making her dishes act potions that affect her allies. Said effects can range from empowering the consumer, rejuvenating them, or even healing injuries.
- Screw the Rules, I'm Beautiful!: Defied. Her entry notes that her Beauty domain makes her supernaturally beautiful by even divine standards, to the point where she could compel others to obey her if they're weak-willed. This comes with the implication that she can bypass rules and get away with anything she wanted. However, due to her morals and being already married, she dislikes doing this.
- Winged Unicorn: Like her fellow cousins and Virtusidae, she's an Alicorn goddess.
- Your Approval Fills Me with Shame: She does NOT care for how much Queen Eclaira of the Shadowpact Pantheon admires her as a goddess of beauty and an inspiration even in spite of their adversarial relationship even before Eclaira's ascension as a 'Shadow Goddess'. This is due in part due to Praline seeing her obsession with beauty and villainous gluttony as twisted perversions of her domains from day one, and in part because Eclaira, being the cannibalistic Vain Sorceress she is, still wants to eat her and drain her as an endless supply of beauty and power inside her belly in her ravenous hunger and gigantic vanity. Strangely, they still managed by the modern day become something of a Friendly Enemy to each other.
Portfolio: Faith, Fashion, Conscience
Princess Bon Bon (her entry here) is the Coltic Alicorn goddess of Faith, Fashion, and Conscience, and was a legendary superheroine in the Second Age, having chosen to come back from the dead and protect the world in the Fourth Age.
- Anthropomorphic Personification: She's an Alicorn goddess who embodies Faith, Fashion, and Conscience.
- Arch-Enemy: Has one in the form of Fairest Monarch, a vain supervillainess who uses an artifact created by the infamous Fallen Alicorn Morning Star aeons past to steal the beauty from others to maintain her own and attempted to steal hers until Bon Bon defeated her, restored her victims and destroyed the artifact, earning her Fairest Monarch's undying enmity.
- Badass Family: Her father is a rescue worker whom she later empowered with her power of Faith and her younger brother Twink later became one of the Big Bad Beetleborgs.
- Blade on a Stick: Her signature weapon is the 'Spear of Faith', allowing her to strike her foes from a respectable distance with precision.
- Cape Snag: In a Shout-Out to The Incredibles, Bon Bon is noted to have a famous 'agreed-to-disagreement' with her Fashion Designer mentor Pleasant P. Mode over the whole 'No Capes' thing. While Miss Mode believe the costs outweighs the benefits, Bon Bon believes they could be remedied with some special modifications to grant superheores the advantages of capes without issues.Bon Bon: While I can respect Miss Mode's points on how troublesome capes can be, I don't ENTIRELY agree with them. Thanks to notes taken from Starlight and Bright Eyes, I know that capes can be practical as well as look good. I mean, look how many uses the Shadow Sentinels got out of their capes. Not only do their capes double as gliders, they can also be used as an extra layer of protection from enemy gunfire AND to make light sources harder to spot during stealth missions. Why, they can even be used to decoy certain enemies AND be used as additional weapons - such as catching debris to use as ammunition and to blind certain enemies temporarily.
- Crisis of Faith: Experienced one after an encounter with the infamous technological supervillain and subordinate of Overmare, Calculous, the Broken Cog, who confronted her with her religion's doctrinal intolerance towards 'sexual deviants' and other arbitrary prejudices/bigotry in the Scriptures, which puts her in an uncomfortable three-way position: whether to be faithful to the letter (hence mandating her to be intolerant towards 'deviants' condemned in its scriptures), deviate from the teachings of her church to be be accepting and care of others irregardless of differences (Thus stop being faithful), or accepting that may be, owing to the inherent doctrinal contradictions and apparent hypocrisies, that the entire religion that she followed all her life may be misguided if not outright wrong. Bon Bon was left in Stunned Silence and very badly shaken by Calculous' points, and it took a while for her to find a solid counter-argument and rekindle her faith. She later managed to give him a huge Shut Up, Hannibal! and rattle him right back.
- Fashion Designer: Her passion since young (other than baking), Bon Bon would eventually become a renown fashion designer on top of a beautiful Fashion Model, making clothes for both mass consumers and mundane clients but also design costumes for fellow superheroes. To note, she apprenticed under the world-famous Pleasant P. Mode, a Captain Ersatz of Edna Mode from The Incredibles who also designed clothes and costumes for both super-models and superheroes alike, becoming her best student and eventual successor.
- Fashion Model: Her other profession, as her awakened Earth Pony abilities incidentally gave her a stunning, beautiful look. Especially ironic when considering she was pudgy when she was young, but she would only use this fact as an example to encourage children to not be afraid to follow their dreams.
- The Magnificent:
- In the Second Age, she was known as "the Faithful Designer".
- In the Fourth Age, she would be known as "the Legendary Designer".
- Monster Lord: She becomes an Alpha Werefox, and thus is considerably stronger than a normal one and can't be killed by traditional silver weaponry, only specially enchanted silver.
- Monster Progenitor: She's the progenitor of a strain of Werefox virus containing her morality. All of her children were also natural born Werefoxes as well.
- Our Werebeasts Are Different: Was exposed to the infamous Dr. Kabuto's Werecreature Virus at one point and was turned into a 'Werefox Alpha', granting her greatly enhanced speed, strength and senses, an incredibly potent Healing Factor that made her Nigh-Invulnerability to damage (except to silver weaponry, and even then they have to be specially enchanted/blessed or otherwise they would just hurt very much), and even ageless immortality until she decides to cure herself so she can die and join her friends and family in the afterlife. She also acquires special abilities unique to foxes and enhanced by her super-natural/science nature, in the form of pheromones which she could repel enemies or seduce foes if she wants to. Incidentally, she could infect others with that strain, but thankfully due to its 'morality template' being overridden with her own, every-pony who gets infected and turn into a were-fox like her also acquires her personality and morality. After coming back from the dead as a demigoddess in the Fourth Age, she had herself reinfected with her Werefox strain by her daughter Praline, this time becoming a divine Werefox Alpha.
- Shut Up, Hannibal!: Gives one to Calculous in response to his previous Breaking Lecture after recovering. While most of it is refuting his points, the part that actually shut him up was forgiving him and robbing him of any influence on her, something Calculous is fundamentally incapable of doing to the ones who harmed him.Bon Bon: I forgive you for hurting me. For those things you did. For everything. That doesn't mean I have to forget them. It definitely doesn't mean I have to let you get away with them. What it does mean is I'm not giving what you did power over me. The sins you can't forgive rule you, but I won't let them rule me. So, Calculous, I say it one more time and mean it. I know you have a lie detector in all that tech somewhere so turn it on and listen. I. Forgive. You.
- Super Empowering: Her power of Faith works like this, allowing her to amplify the strength and abilities of others she has faith in, making them even more effective. At what she called '100% Faith', she can even grant herculean strength to an Unawakened Earth Pony (allowing them to go mano-o-mano with A-List Supervillains) and permanently awaken their natural racial trait, as demonstrated with her own father. As a Werefox, she's naturally able to infect others with the strain and make them like her, but rarely does so.
- Super Mode: For all intents and purposes, her Werefox form is this, allowing her to become a lot stronger. This was important, as her personal combat capabilities were rather low prior.
- Support Party Member: Her mere presence alone can empower her friends and allies' abilities by multiple folds, making her a very powerful asset to have. Patch even went as far as to consider her the team's 'secret weapon'.
- Superhero: Bon Bon, together with the rest of the Tales/Virtuous Seven apparently became a capable superhero in her own right at some point in her life, on top of playing major heroic roles in various major historical events.
- Token Religious Teammate: Noted to be very religious, belonging to the Magnean Religions that worships the 'King of Heaven', with her family being followers of the Roamane Magnean Church.
- Wonderful Werewolf: Wonderful Were-FOX, technically, as a result of being infected with a Werecreature virus engineered by the infamous Doctor 'Kabuto', becoming a Werefox. However, because of her own heroic character and the 'morality template' of the strain is overridden by her own morality, she and any Werefox she creates via biting others are this trope by default. She would become this again in the Fourth Age via reinfecting herself with her own benevolent Werefox strain and becoming a Werefox Alpha once more.
Portfolio: Crystal, Teaching, Contentment
Rank: Divine (Tier IV/Greater)
Prince Star Cut (his entry here) is the Coltic Alicorn god of Crystal, Teaching, and Contentment, the younger identical twin brother of Prince Alpine Butterfly, and a heroic member of the Virtusidae.
- Always Identical Twins: He and Alpine Butterfly are identical twin brothers. The fact that they are identical twins caused Temnobog to assume that he and Alpine were split inside the womb by their father in his quest to make his unborn son perfect and completely flawless. They confirmed that while they did split inside the womb, it's because they were born naturally and not because of their father's meddling.
- Anthropomorphic Personification: He's an Alicorn god who embodies Crystal, Teaching, and Contentment.
- The Dividual: Temnobog assumed he and Alpine Butterfly were magically split apart in the womb by their father to make his unborn son perfect and completely flawless, due to being identical twin brothers. They confirm that while they did split apart in the womb, it happened naturally and not because of their father's meddling.Temnobog: So... You two weren't split in the womb either?
Prince Star Cut: Well if you want to get technical, we kind of were! That's how identical twins work, you know!.
- Happily Married: To Princess Praline, a fellow member of the Virtusidae. Notably, they're the only ones of their group who are married.
- Identical Twin ID Tag: Being identical twins, he and Alpine Butterfly look exactly the same except for a few differences - their manes and tails are composed of green energy, but his hair takes on more rigid shapes whereas Alpine's takes on wild and free shapes. His Cutie Mark is an opening book projecting a prism-like rainbow, while Alpine's Cutie Mark is an alpine butterfly knot held in a dog's mouth. He's less muscled than Alpine due to being a teacher and wears scholarly robes, whereas Alpine is more muscled due to his job as a park ranger and wears wooden barding. Alpine also sometimes manifests Flutter Pony wings instead of the normal Pegasus wings to make them easily recognizable.
- Magic Hair: His mane and tail are made of green Knowledge energy. As Alpine Butterfly's younger identical twin, his mane tends to take on more rigid shapes to contrast the wild and free shapes of his brother.
- The Magnificent: Known as "the Prince of Teaching".
- "Not So Different" Remark: When Healing Song notes disapprovingly that the Alicorn Ascendancy (and most of its spin-offs) is not so different from a student trying to cheat on their homework, he acknowledges this to be true as he caught many of his own students doing the same thing. That being said, he points out to Healing Song that there's no law saying they can't teach the Ascendancy and its spin-offs that 'cheating' is wrong.
- Winged Unicorn: Much like his twin brother and fellow Virtusidae, he's an Alicorn god.
Portfolio: Fauna, Instinct, Survival
Rank: Divine (Tier IV/Greater)
Prince Alpine Butterfly (his entry here) is the Alicorn god of Fauna, Instinct, and Survival, the older identical twin brother of Prince Star Cut, and a heroic member of the Virtusidae.
- All Your Powers Combined: Being an Alicorn means that he has the combined magics of all mortal Pony tribes.
- Always Identical Twins: He and Star Cut are identical twin brothers. The fact that they are identical twins caused Temnobog to assume that he and Star Cut were split inside the womb by their father in his quest to make his unborn son perfect and completely flawless. They confirmed that while they did split inside the womb, it wasn't because of their father's meddling, as they were born naturally.
- Anthropomorphic Personification: He's an Alicorn god who embodies Fauna, Instinct, and Survival.
- The Dividual: He and Star Cut were assumed by Temnobog to be magically split apart in the womb by their father to make his unborn son perfect and completely flawless, due to being identical twin brothers. They confirm that while they did split apart in the womb, it happened naturally and not because of their father's meddling.
- Identical Twin ID Tag: Being identical twins, he and Star Cut look exactly the same except for a few differences - their manes and tails are composed of green energy, but his hair takes on wild and free shapes whereas Star Cut's takes on more rigid shapes. His Cutie Mark is an alpine butterfly knot held in a dog's mouth, while Star Cut's Cutie Mark is an opening book projecting a prism-like rainbow. He's muscular due to his job as a park ranger and wears wooden barding, whereas Star Cut is less muscled due to being a scholar/teacher and wears scholarly robes. Unlike Star Cut, he sometimes manifests Flutter Pony wings instead of the normal Pegasus wings to make them easily recognizable.
- Intergenerational Friendship: He's a "Tier IV"-ranked god who befriended Prince Fanged Paw, a demigod (an 'infant' by divine standards) over their shared affinity for animals.
- Magic Hair: Like Star Cut, his mane and tail are made of green energy. As Star Cut's older identical twin, his mane tends to take on wild and free shapes to contrast the more rigid shapes of his brother.
- The Magnificent: Known as "the Prince of Fauna".
- Mentor Archetype: He would become a mentor figure to his friend, Prince Fanged Paw, once the latter discovered his animal shapeshifting powers, as they're identical to his own.
- Outliving One's Offspring: Inverted. Due to Ascending to godhood, he and Star Cut would end up outliving both of their mortal parents, Starlight and Slipknot. Naturally, he and Star Cut would mourn their parents' deaths, but they ultimately pressed on.
- Winged Unicorn: Much like his twin brother and fellow Virtusidae, he's an Alicorn god.
Portfolio: Humility, Ballet, Luck
Princess Clover Bloom (her entries here and here) is the Coltic Alicorn goddess of Humility, Ballet, and Luck, and was a legendary superheroine in the Second Age, having chosen to come back from the dead and protect the world in the Fourth Age.
- Anthropomorphic Personification: She's an Alicorn goddess who embodies Humility, Ballet, and Luck.
- Dance Battler: She was a ballerina, and thus when she took to superhero work, she incorporated it into her fighting style and became one of these.
- Did You Just Punch Out Cthulhu?: She manages to destroy the Devil's Mirror, the source of Winter Queen's power and one of Morning Star's children (technically, as the Devil's Mirror was a corrupted mirror that developed sentience over time), on her own.
- Fainting: In one incident, she met Bossa Nova Heartstrings, whom she thought was her mentor Blue due to looking extremely alike. When Bossa Nova revealed that he and Blue are identical twin brothers, she was so shocked that she immediately fainted. They shared a laugh over it once everything was cleared up.Bossa Nova Heartstrings: So this must be the lucky mare my brother's been talking so much about.
Clover Bloom: Blue?
Bossa Nova Heartstrings: Nah, I'm red. My brother - my twin - he's the blue one.
Bossa Nova Heartstrings: Aaaaaand she's out...
- Heroic BSoD: Went into one after her misreading of her precognition resulted in Patch being killed and absorbed by Dark Crystal, with Dark Crystal's Breaking Lecture making it worse. She recovered and the group managed to destroy Dark Crystal after resurrecting and becoming Fairytale, but Clover fell back into this afterwards due to guilt. This culminated when, after some prodding from a worried Blue Suede Heartstrings, she broke down sobbing when she confessed her guilt to him. Thankfully she recovered thanks to Blue's advice.
- Humble Hero: She's the Humble Seer for a reason, being extremely humble even once she's achieved genuinely impressive and heroic things. This allowed her to destroy the Devil's Mirror, as she was too humble to fall for its temptations.
- An Ice Person: Gained the Blizzard Jewel when its former owner Winter Witch dubbed Clover more worthy of it than herself, giving Clover ice and snow manipulation powers. As her Blades of Humility function as skates, this was a major upgrade.
- It's All My Fault: She blamed herself for Dark Crystal killing and absorbing Patch long after the battle ended in the Tales Seven group's favor, as she misread her precognition and Patch died doing a plan she genuinely thought would work. While the Seven were all resurrected and managed to win, Clover would harbor crushing guilt over it for weeks until her mentor, Blue Suede Heartstrings, helped her through it.
- Long-Lived: She passed away peacefully and happily at age 300 due to her awakened Earth Pony magic and anti-senescence treatments.
- The Magnificent:
- In the Second Age, she was known as "the Humble Seer", due to being a Humble Hero who possesses precognitive abilities.
- In the Fourth Age, she would be known as "the Legendary Seer", due to how stories about her heroic deeds survived the test of time long after the Second Age ended.
- Mama Bear: A crooked manager took to exploiting her son Shamrock. When Clover found out, she and Blue Suede Heartstrings stormed the manager's office and both spent over an hour giving him a brutal chewing out over it.
- My God, What Have I Done?: During the battle with Dark Crystal, she misread her precognition and only checked if they could steal the Book of Darkness, not if they could actually seal Dark Crystal away in it again. Dark Crystal saw this coming and prepared for it, and kills and absorbs Patch as a result. Clover has this reaction, and Dark Crystal's Breaking Lecture over it allowed the witch to kill and absorb Clover. Even after the group manages to resurrect and defeat Dark Crystal, Clover harbors immense guilt over her mistake for months until Blue finally talks her through it.
- Official Couple: She ends up dating and marrying a classmate of hers named Dandy.
- One Steve Limit: Averted. There's a Fourth Age unicorn named Clover the Clever, who lived during the "Three Tribes Era" and is her descendant.
- Seers: As her epithet suggest, her unique power is a specialized precognition that allows her to see if what her side is trying to do is possible and can work. Blue Suede Heartstrings, who also has magical foresight due to being the Alicorn god of Humility and was once her mentor figure of sorts, might have had something to do with it.
- She's Back: After spending over a month following the fight with Dark Crystal in a Heroic BSoD over accidentally getting Patch temporally killed in the fight, she finally snaps out of it upon realizing Winter Queen's blizzard would threaten her loved ones. She proceeds to not only snap out of her depression, but beat Winter Queen and destroy the Devil's Mirror.
- Superhero: Clover, together with the rest of the Tales/Virtuous Seven apparently became a capable superhero in her own right at some point in her life, on top of playing major heroic roles in various major historical events.
- You Are Better Than You Think You Are!: She would receive one from her older sister, Meadowlark. When she doubted her ability to Ascend to godhood like Patch and Melody did, Meadowlark encouraged her to try, bringing up her past Second-Age achievements to remind her of what she can do if she tried.Meadowlark: Clover, you saved the world. You defeated the child of an evil god. And you're my little sister. I know you can do it. I always have.
Portfolio: Music, Shadow, Desire
Rank: Divine (Tier IV/Greater)
Prince Maestro II, also known as his stage name 'Metal Maestro' (his entry here) is the Coltic Alicorn god of Music, Shadow, and Desire, and is a benevolent clone and adoptive son of Prince Maestro I.
- All Your Powers Combined: As an Alicorn, he possesses all enhanced versions of the various magics possessed by each mortal Pony tribe, such as Pegasus, Unicorn, and Earth Pony magics.
- Anthropomorphic Personification: He's an Alicorn god who embodies Music, Shadow, and Desire.
- Born as an Adult: He was 'born' when Prince Maestro I and Prince Alpine Butterfly used their mothers' respective Armors of Virtue to purify Maestro I's original body of Mr. Scratch's malign spirit, causing the body to gain a unique soul of its own since Maestro I had already gained a new body by then. The unique circumstances of his 'birth' required him to be homeschooled by both Professor Bright eyes and Dr. Silversmith Sr. before being placed in a special school for children born in similarly strange circumstances.
- Clones Are People, Too: He's a clone of his father Maestro and Mr. Scratch, as he was born from the discarded body of the former and the remnant PQ of both regenerating into a whole soul, like a piece of liver regrowing. Despite this, he is very much a distinct person from them both.
- Cloning Blues: Being a partial clone of Mr. Scratch caused him a lot of emotional pain, due to Mr. Scratch being a monster. Thankfully, he got over it with help.
- Commonality Connection: What started his friendship with his classmate and future wife, Shadow Soul, was the fact that both of them were born to 'demons' (though it's more figurative in Maestro II's case) and scared others just for being related to them.Baby Maestro: So...your dad is a demon?
Shadow Soul: Yeah...
Baby Maestro: One of mine kinda was too.
- The Empath: As a god of Desire, he can sense desire in others.
- Insistent Terminology: When Moon Ray Vaughoof catches him carrying a bag of drugs with him from a party and calls it "goodies", he insists that they're "gifts". Being a former drug addict himself, Moon Ray is not fooled and rolls his eyes in response.Moon Ray Vaughoof: Ah'm not dumb, kid. Ah know what's in that bag. Give it ta me.
Prince Maestro II: Like hell, old mane.
- Magic Hair: Being a darker 'clone' of Prince Maestro I, he has a dark blue mane and tail composed of Music energy.
- The Magnificent: known as "the Power Ballad of Desire".
- Never Gets Drunk: His entry notes that as a divine clone of Prince Maestro I, he's unable to be affected by drugs and alcohol like mortals can. However, this didn't stop him from partying late into the night and coming back home early morning, worrying his family and friends. By his own admission, he likely would have gotten addicted to other unsavory aspects of stardom anyway if Moon Ray Vaughoof hadn't intervened on his concerned family's request and served as a positive influence for him.
- Papa Wolf: He loves his wife, Shadow Soul, and is very protective of her. A group of Alvslog Deer who tried 'purifying' her for being a demon-Pony hybrid enraged him into summoning the psychological shadows of her attackers, just to show them how monstrous and despicable they are deep down.Prince Maestro II: You threatened my sweet shadow because she had a demon for a father?! Let's see how you like to meet your inner demons!
- Sex, Drugs and Rock & Roll: His entry notes that he loves the finer things in life, which extends to his life as a rockstar. It's deconstructed in that while he's unfailingly loyal to his fillyfriend-turned-wife, Shadow Soul, his desires can make him dive into the darker aspects of his celebrity lifestyle; during his early music career, he frequently attended late-night parties and wouldn't come back until early morning. It got so bad that his family and friends had to call in Moon Ray Vaughoof to help set him straight, leading to a confrontation when Moon Ray caught him trying to sneak back home with a bag of drugs.Moon Ray Vaughoof: Yer gonna wreck yerself if ya keep goin', ya know that?
Prince Maestro II: What are you doing here?
Moon Ray Vaughhoof: Steppin' in on yer behalf. Yer family's worried 'bout ya, kid. Blue an' Boss told me ya keep goin' ta these late-night parties an' then comin' back spent in the wee risin' hours... An' Ah see ya brought 'em goodies wit' ya, too.
Prince Maestro II: They're not 'goodies'. They're 'gifts'.
Moon Ray Vaughoof: Ah'm not dumb, kid. Ah know what's in that bag. Give it ta me.
Prince Maestro II: Like hell, old mane.
Moon Ray Vaughoof: Now, kid. 'Fore ya hurt yerself wit' it.
Prince Maestro II: Pfft. What do you know? This isn't going to affect me anyway.
Moon Ray Vaughoof: Oh ho ho, trust me. Ah've heard that kind a' talk before. An' Ah know enough ta tell ya that yer gonna be walkin' a very thin tightrope if ya keep sniffin' that shit.
- Stage Names: He took the name 'Metal Maestro' once he became a Power Rock musician, with his father Maestro I serving as his agent.
- Younger Than They Look: Justified. Because his father's original body gained a unique soul after being purified of High Roller/Mr. Scratch's malign influence, he ended up being 'born' an adult with the mind of a baby. Thus, while he looked 'grown-up', his mind had to gradually develop and mature like a normal person's over time.
Portfolio: Belief, Salvation, Light, Shadow
Rank: Divine (Tier IV/Greater)
Slánú (her entry here) is the Celestial Griffon goddess of Belief, Salvation, Light, and Shadow, and someone who remained unbroken despite enduring unimaginable hardship and suffering.
- Anthropomorphic Personification: She's a Celestial Griffon goddess who embodies Belief, Salvation, Light, and Shadow. The last one came from absorbing the power of a Shadow deity (or many of them) while trapped within Vicearch Iniquitous.
- Bargain with Heaven: Interesting variation: After being consumed with all the other gods by Vicearch Iniquitous following Princess Radiant Rapier's disastrous campaign in Malregnar and managing to resist all of Vicearch Iniquitous' attempts to break her within Her dark glory, Slánú managed to impress Vicearch Iniquitous enough to be offered a deal: If she could redeem 1000 damned souls whom Vicearch Iniquitous had consumed (out of uncounted tens of millions) over Her existence - 1000 of the most depraved and monstrous of the damned Malregnar could offer - and send them to Virtuecrat Fairytale as per their ancient agreements, Vicearch Iniquitous would cease actively tormenting Slánú and her comrades as punishment for their incursion, although still imprisoned inside of Her. It is believed this was meant to be a Snipe Hunt from the start, but Slánú managed to do the impossible anyway and Vicearch Iniquitous would keep Her end of the bargain.
- Beyond Redemption: Defied by her. Slánú does not believe anyone, no matter how monstrous, are beyond redemption (although she accepts sometimes that option simply isn't practical/applicable compare to stopping the wicked dead and cold), and even offers this to Vicearch Iniquitous who ate her and her comrades in Radiant Rapier's disastrous Malregnar crusade and spent thousands of years tormenting them over it. Although Iniquitous naturally turned down her offer, the Vicearch allowed her to make a bargain and try to redeem 1000 (out of the uncounted tens of millions) damned souls whom Iniquitous had also consumed, in exchange for her and her comrades being spared any more direct torments from Vicearch Iniquitous. While it was hinted this was meant to be a Snipe Hunt on account of just how monstrous and depraved those shades are, Slánú would prove her faith in redemption by succeeding in spite of all suffering and hardship she endured, and Vicearch Iniquitous would keep her end of the bargain.
- Caged Inside a Monster: Slánú and her comrades after they were all consumed by Vicearch Iniquitous, where they endured horror and agony without end for thousands of years
- Casting a Shadow: One of Slánú's domains after being freed from Vicearch Iniquitous' body is an ability to manipulate shadows, having somehow absorbed the domain from one or several gods of shadows Iniquitous had also swallowed and assimilated into Herself. While still nascent to her ability, Slánú has already developed ways to use it such as combining with her domain of Light to cast a highly-destructive Yin-Yang Bomb.
- Deity of Human Origin: Slánú was once a mortal Griffon priestess whose faith and devotion, sincerely good character, and adept mastery of light and holy magic eventually earned her demi- and then full divinity.
- Defiant to the End: In the fateful disastrous crusade into Malregnar which she participated in, Slánú went out trying to purify Vicearch Iniquitous Herself just as she is defeated and devoured by the dreaded God-Eating sovereign. And then she kept going inside of Vicearch Iniquitous for thousands of years.
- The Determinator: In spite of enduring unending horror and agony within Vicearch Iniquitous during her and her fellow comrades' captivity there, Slánú powered on through her tribulation through sheer force of will and resolute faith, never giving up for a moment the hope that one day she and the others would be freed, even helping her fellow gods hold on to their resolve and sanity despite all attempts by Vicearch Iniquitous to crush that hope and break her completely, earning Her interest and impressing Her. She managed to keep this up for thousands of years before Radiant Rapier's deal with Vicearch Iniquitous finally set her free.
- Eaten Alive: Slánú was part of Princess Radiant Rapier's campaign/crusade to finally bring Vicearch Iniquitous to justice, and when it ended in disaster with all their champions and mortal/angelic armies killed, Slánú was devoured along with the rest of the incursion forces' divines by Vicearch Iniquitous.
- Fate Worse than Death: Suffered one with all her comrades when Slánú and the other gods who were part of Princess Radiant Rapier's crusade against Malregnar were defeated and devoured by Vicearch Iniquitous, within whom they endured 'horror and agony without end' for thousands of years. It took Slánú's every effort and resolve to keep her and her comrade's hope and sanity alive and intact before Slánú was finally freed.
- Holy Burns Evil: Slánú's affinity for Holy (and Light) magic allows her to purify taint and burn away Evil beings, although it was ultimately no match for Vicearch Iniquitous' sheer malignance and was unable to save Slánú from being defeated and devoured like her comrades.
- God-Eating: On the receiving end of this courtesy of Vicearch Iniquitous. Interestingly, Slánú would come out of her ordeal with an extra domain allowing her to control shadows, leading to some speculation that Slánú had absorbed that domain from one or multiple gods of shadows that Vicearch Iniquitous had consumed in the past.
- Hope Bringer: One of her domains covers Hope, making her a divine version of this trope by default. In spite of being quite literally Eaten Alive and assimilated into Vicearch Iniquitous' being, Slánú managed to keep her fellow consumed comrades from losing hope or their sanity despite their unending torment single-clawed while also keeping her own, believing resolutely that one day they would be free, all in spite of Vicearch Iniquitous' attempts to crush that hope and break her completely.
- Light 'em Up: One of Slánú's domains is Light, allowing her to create light constructs, shields and beams.
- Nice Guy: Gender-inverted variant. Slánú is one of the nicest and friendliest gods depicted in the Codexverse, always having faith and hope in others and the better nature inside others. This makes all her subsequent ordeal after the disastrous Malregnarian campaign all the more tragic, and her refusal to succumb to the doom and despair of her situation with her utterly unyielding conviction all the more impressive.
- No One Gets Left Behind: Being freed from Iniquitous after millennia of imprisonment and torment inside Her, Slánú would after a year of recovery follow and aid Radiant Rapier in her Redemption Quest of hunting down those damned and criminal mortals/gods who are on the run from Malregnar to exchange for their comrades. Though her comrades unanimously agreed and insist she would be the one to be liberated first after all she did for them, Slánú would not abandon those still imprisoned inside the dreaded Vicearch, waiting for their own salvation, and will not rest until like she promised them they are all freed.
- Post-Victory Collapse: More a 'Post-survival collapse', but after being vindicated in her faith that she would be saved (and especially happy that Radiant Rapier would be the one to do so), Slánú spent a better part of year in a healing coma just to recover her ordeal.
- Religion Is Magic: Her domain of Faith grants her and her followers various divine miracles and powerful magic which increases in potency the stronger their faith is, although it goes beyond religious faith in the divine and also covers faith in general, such as in friends and family.
- Wowing Cthulhu: Despite her long imprisonment and torment inside Vicearch Iniquitous, Slánú's adamant will and unyielding hope even before Vicearch Iniquitous' personal efforts to break and crush them managed to impress Her enough for Her to offer a Bargain with Heaven, and was impressed further when Slánú succeeded in what was originally intended to be a Snipe Hunt. All this led to Her agreeing to stop actively tormenting Slánú and her comrades (though still imprisoned with Her), and later when Radiant Rapier comes to exchange prisoners for her comrades, allowed Slánú to be the first of the consumed gods to be set free.
Portfolio: Transformation, Protection, and Werebeasts
Rank: Divine (Tier IV/Greater)
Queen Cù-Faire (profile here) is a Coltic goddess, progenitor of the Faoladh strain of Werewolves, and the queen of all Werebeasts in the Grittish Isles.
- Good Is Not Soft: She's undoubtedly benevolent and heroic, but she's brutal and very willing to brutally kill genuinely evil people on a scale rivaling Atlocard.
- Monster Lord: She was a Werewolf Alpha and Monster Progenitor prior to her ascension to godhood, and now is the queen of all Werebeasts in the Grittish Isles, and one of the most powerful Werebeasts alive.
- Monster Progenitor: She's the progenitor of the Faoladh, Trottish and Shireish werewolves, who are benevolent guardians.
- Our Werebeasts Are Different: She was originally turned into a werewolf to end the reign of a brutal pirate, and then ascended to embody Werebeasts, and can just turn into any of them she desires.