Second-Age Heroes | Second-Age Villains | Fourth-Age Heroes (Pillars of Equestria, Sisterhood of Magical Fillies [Dazzling Divas]) | Fourth-Age Villains (Tyrannos Pantheon, Children of Ispita, The Shadowed Ones, Tribalists, Autorists, Hydiantes) | The Grand Primevals | Amaredae | Equestrian Pantheon | Breezie Pantheon | Diamond Dog Pantheon | Gremlin Pantheon | Bogolenya Deer Pantheon (Belyolen, Temnobog, The Four Terrors) | Abyssinian Pantheon | Church of the Stars (Golden Scepter) | Virtusidae | Poenan Pantheon | Coltic Pantheon | Trimortidae | Hoyklan Deer Pantheon | Elternteil Deer Pantheon | Minotaur Pantheon | Jotunn Pantheon | Tauren Giant Pantheon | Draconic Pantheon | Shinseina Pantheon | Dharmadeshvar Pantheon | Zebrafrican Pantheon | Old Orosian Pantheon | Pramanthan Pantheon | Great Skunk Pantheon | Sauropodian Pantheon | Kaluan Pantheon | Novellus Pantheon | Unaffiliated Deities (Blue Suede Heartstrings) | Principalities of Equestria (Canterlot, Ponyville) | Sunnytown | Grittish Isles | Crystal Empire | Luchalibre | Alvslog Deer Realms | Erobreseg Deer Realms | Nordskelt Deer Realms | Abyssinia | The Storm Empire | Terran Empire (Blazing Hoof, Fanged Paw, Clear Voice, Crimson Star, Bright Eyes, Steel Barricade, Death Shroud, Written Word, Night Shade, Red Blade) | The Changeling Courts (Spring Court, Summer Court, Autumn Court, Winter Court) | Kulesian-Mazlander Commonwealth | The Cloven Empire | Friendship Gardens | Hyrule | Machina | Federal Republic of Ponyland | Neighpon | Imperium of Ponykind | Kerajaan Cahaya | Sauropoda | Hybrid Haven | Meridia | Dragonflights | Giants | Mephitidia | Mousikós | Alicorn Civilization | The Visitors | Creatures and Monsters | Historical and Mythical Characters
Prince Bright Eyes, the Angel of Hope
Divine Classification: Ascendant
Portfolio: Hope, Miracles, Virtue
Prince Bright Eyes is the ninth-born son of Emperor Golden Scepter, and a demi-Alicorn Prince of the Terran Empire.
- Bash Brothers: During the "Storm King Crisis", he would work closely with one of his younger brothers, Written Word, in inspiring Faith and Hope in the mortal populace by protecting those caught in the crossfire, and motivating soldiers by giving them a reason to continue fighting. Written Word's entry notes that it's not the first time this happened, as they had teamed up in the past.
- Battle in the Center of the Mind: He and Written Word participated in one. Although they rescued Rosy Dreams from Mr. Boar, she was in a coma by the time they found her because Mr. Boar created a nightmarish dream entity to imprison her within her own mind. Night Shade suggested "mind-walking" into Rosy's dream world, having previously seen and experienced a similar situation with Silver Bane, so he and Written Word did just that with Crimson Star's help, and battled the dream entity keeping Rosy prisoner. Once the dream entity was weakened, they encouraged Rosy to land the final blow, and she woke up from her coma when she succeeded.
- Captain Ersatz: Of Primarch Sanguinius.
- Cultured Badass: Rosy Dreams' entry mentions that he's known for being a patron of the arts, implying that he is a skilled and celebrated artist himself. His Mental World even resembles both an art gallery and art studio. He's also a son of Golden Scepter and Prince of the Terran Empire, as well as a hero and leader of his own legion.
- Divine Parentage: Is the ninth demi-divine son of Emperor Golden Scepter and Blessed Skies, a mortal pegasus mare. This would make him Long-Lived until he Ascended and became an Alicorn demigod.
- Good Parents: He became a loving adoptive father for Rosy Dreams after he took her in, which helped Rosy recover from years of isolation and sexual abuse at the hooves of Mr. Boar. One of the things he did was encourage Rosy's budding talents in art, which allowed her to express her deepest thoughts, fears, and traumas through art and in turn, allowed her family and therapists to understand and help her better.
- Heroic BSoD: At one point, he fell into a depression after he was cursed with vampirism by a Count Dracolt he once clashed with, and learned that vampirism could never be cured, only suppressed and controlled. Fortunately, his younger brother, Written Word, was there to help him recover emotionally.
- Heroic Lineage: He is the ninth son of Golden Scepter, an antediluvian Alicorn Emperor who is an incredibly powerful psychic, a peerless genius and warrior, and a very competent leader who founded three empires in his lifetime. In addition, he's regarded as a legendary war hero even among the Alicorns, who were all saved from complete extinction thanks to his efforts. If his being inspired by Primarch Sanguinius is to go by, he supposedly embodies Golden Scepter's idealism and hope for Ponykind.
- The Magnificent: Known as "the Angel of Hope".
- Massive Numbered Siblings: Is the ninth-born son out of Golden Scepter and Blessed Skies' demi-divine children, and has eight older brothers and ten younger brothers.
- Meaningful Name: His name is "Bright Eyes", and he's a Seer whose foresight is more powerful and (presumably) accurate than the foresight possessed by his older brother, Crimson Star.
- Mental World: According to Rosy Dreams' entry, his dream world resembles both an art gallery and art studio.
- One Steve Limit: Averted. There is another pony named Bright Eyes, a heroine and member of the "Tales Seven" group who lived in the Second Age.
- Parental Substitute: He became Rosy Dreams' adoptive father since, thanks to Mr. Boar, her mother killed herself by putting herself in a coma after she was crippled in an "accident" while Rosy's uncle and servants were killed to keep them from reporting his actions. This went a long way in helping Rosy recover from years of isolation and sexual abuse, as unlike Mr. Boar, Bright Eyes is a loving parent who encouraged her to do whatever she liked.
- Psychic Powers: Much like Primarch Sanguinius, he has precognitive abilities, but on a greater scale than those possessed by his older brother, Crimson Star. Rosy Dreams' entry implies that he also has telepathy, as he and Written Word were able to detect and hear Rosy's telepathic cries for help, which was how they ended up meeting and rescuing the filly from Mr. Boar.
- Reincarnation: Discussed. A heated argument with Written Word later causes Golden Scepter to wonder if all of his sons, including Bright Eyes, are reincarnations of the same Generals that he had "treated so poorly". Luminiferous assures him that even if they are, all of his sons are still unique individuals with their own thoughts and feelings, and he has enough knowledge and experience to ensure that they'll have the "brighter future" that his Generals did not.
- Seers: Implied; it's mentioned that he has precognition like Crimson Star, but his ability is much more potent than his brother's.
- Semi-Divine: Has a demi-divine heritage by virtue of his father, Golden Scepter, being an extremely ancient and powerful Alicorn god. After he Ascended, he himself became an Alicorn demigod, the Codexverse equivalent of an infant divine.
- Spared by the Adaptation: In 40k canon, Sanguinius died trying to stop his own brother and the Arch-Traitor, Horus Lupercal, during the Horus Heresy. Here in the Codexverse, as Bright Eyes, he's alive because Golden Scepter being a good parent ensured that a similar catastrophe would never happen.