Black Lambs | Wolf Dogs | Wildhüter | Rattus
UNION | Vulture Co. | Nameless Legion | Han (Singang) Highschool | Others
Wolf Dogs is the disposal team of the Vultures and consists of criminals, some of which are given a special type of choker that causes great pain to the wearer should they disobey their superiors' orders. If necessary, that choker is also there to kill them.
- Fighter, Mage, Thief: Nata, Levia and Harpy before Tina and Violet were introduced.
- Ragtag Bunch of Misfits
- Restraining Bolt: The chokers around their necks are there to keep them compliant by choking them if necessary to get them to follow orders. They're also there to kill them if those in charge see it necessary or simply want to do so.
- You Have Outlived Your Usefulness: Those chokers can be used to kill them if the dangerous missions they're sent on don't do it. It is heavily implied that once things settle down, they'll be killed off for knowing too much.
Voiced by: Lee Bohee (KR), Ari Ozawa (JP)
A dimensional monster who wiped out several Closers before being captured by Vulture Co. "She" dislikes fighting and can somehow use Phase Power that is similar to a human. Due to a certain incident, she is appointed as a new member of the Wolfdog team, and is thus forced to fight. In-game, Levia is classified as a Witch who summons dimensional monsters and channels Phase Force to aid her in close to mid-range combat.
- Beware the Nice Ones: When Camilla drains Trainer's phase powers and his life, and learns that one way to heal Trainer is to kill Camilla, Levia deliberately disobeys orders and absolutely snaps.
- Extreme Doormat: Starts out utterly submissive to the Vulture agents' abusive treatment.
- Grew a Spine: It was painfully slow process, but Levia manages to grow one by the end of Season 1.
- Shrinking Violet: She was quite awkward when trying to ask Seha if she could play his game.
- Weaksauce Weakness: For a Psi-reliant character, her MP pool is abysmal. She has to constantly use her Summon Familiar skill to quickly racks up Phase Force and use her Empower skill to keep her MP topped up.
Voiced by: Choi Seung-hun (KR), Kōtarō Nishiyama (JP)
An orphan from the dimensional war who was experimented on by UNION into a ruthless fighter, but was deemed untamable. He was later picked up by Vulture, and was forced to become a member of the Wolf Dogs. In-game, Nata is classified as a Hunter who uses his chained kukris for sweeps and strikes and to draw in enemies for big combos.
- Children Forced to Kill: Played straight in his backstory. Like many other children, Nata was orphaned after the dimensional war and was taken by UNION where he was experimented on and forced to kill his fellow captives.
- Curtains Match the Windows: Both his hair and eyes are the same neon blue color.
- Dub Name Change: His name is Slash in the JP server.
- The Determinator: No matter how much hell he has been through, Nata swears that he'll destroy those who've wronged him, namely UNION, Vulture and Trainer, by extension.
Voiced by: Jeon Suk-gyeong (KR), Yuuki Kuwahara (JP)A former thief who had gotten too close to Vulture's secrets by stealing their documents. She was later captured and assigned to work under Supervisor Shia as part of the Wolf Dogs. In-game, she is classified as a Rogue who uses high-flying kicks and double jumps, taking advantage of the damage bonus from air strikes in order to destroy enemies.
- Brainwashed: Seems to be the case after she is captured by Vulture Co. in Official Crew movie.
- Classy Cat-Burglar: Before being captured and brainwashed by Shia, Harpy was a phantom thief by the name of Prom Queen.
- Death Dealer: Downplayed. Her skill Draw has her throwing a card at enemies, dealing damage and generates HP/MP regeneration buff depending on whether Harpy is grounded or airborne. It also has a small chance to draw a Joker which also decrease target's defenses and regenerate Phase Force.
- Death from Above: How you play her. Her basic attack combo sends her airborne. Her passive skills allow her to perform double jump that can extend combos and calculate some of her Air Strike damage bonus into Critical and Back Attack damage.
- Difficult, but Awesome: Her kit requires the player to be familar with chaining air combos, and doesn't offer much in terms of pure ranged or Area-of-effect attacks (outside of the ones that goes through multiple enemies) As a result, she is overshadowed by more flexible characters in PvP. However expert players can use her mobility to dance around the opponents and deliver big damage through Air Strike, Back Attack and her passive buffs.
- Kick Chick