The heroes of the City of Titans verse. Work in progress.
- Alternate Company Equivalent: Essentially the CoT counterpart to the Freedom Phalanx from City of Heroes. Of course, that was basically the game's version of the Justice League.
- Gender-Equal Ensemble: Four women (Anthem, Codebreaker, Memory, and Arrow Shade), four men (Vodnik, Cambion, Particle, Overclock). Unless one doesn't count Overclock as male, being a robot, then it's unequal in rare instance of the women outnumbering the men.
Harriet E. Ross / Anthem
- Action Girl: Definitely. She's the successor to American Star, considered the greatest hero of the setting, and is the leader of the Paragons, the premier superhero team.
- Captain Patriotic: Has an American theme, though her codename "Anthem" isn't as overt about it as others.
- Flying Brick: She can fly, has super strength, energy blasts, and durability.
- The Leader: She's the leader of the Paragons.
- Passing the Torch: The successor to the most famous and deceased hero in the setting, American Star.
Arianna / Codebreaker
Feodor / Vodnik
Corwin / Cambion
Peyton / Particle
Jennifer / Memory
Melissa / Arrow Shade
Street kid who became a nighttime vigilante.
- Super Speed: His power set, and his name indicates as much.
Hazel, the Witch
- Functional Magic: A magic-type vigilante.
A young hero with great power... and not so great responsibility.
- Born Lucky: Has the powers of luck on her side.
- A Day in the Limelight: She's the star of her very own comic series, aptly titled Hijinx.
- In the Hood: Her costume is basically a hoodie with a black mask on the top.
- Jerk with a Heart of Gold: Basically just a kid given awesome powers. She doesn't usually mean bad, just that she isn't particularly responsible.
Amelia Reeves / Lady Latoki
- Legacy Character: There has been more than one person to hold the title of Mr. Dynamic.
- All Chinese People Know Kung-Fu: She knows kung fu, and is described as Asian.
- Super Speed: Has this as his power set.
Young tech-based hero framed for the murder of an undercover police officer.
- Frame-Up: The victim of one by a Dirty Cop in favor of the Black Roses.
- Leeroy Jenkins: He busts a meeting in the middle of Detective Aragon's undercover operation, causing everything to go sour.
- Hero with Bad Publicity: He never killed any innocent, but has been framed by a Dirty Cop to invoke an anti-vigilante backlash.
James Duncan / American Star
- Alternate Company Equivalent: An all-American hero said to be the greatest in the world, and ultimately died? He's basically the Titans version of the Statesman.
- Captain Patriotic: It's pretty obvious with a name like "American Star" that he represents the United States.
- The Paragon: Hailed as the greatest hero in the City of Titans universe.
Alan Arkwright / Captain Orbit
- Cool Old Guy: He's a Silver Age superhero who remains up to date about current events after retirement and helps the new generation out while he can.
- Good-Guy Bar: After he retired, he started the Orbit Room as a place for heroes to hang out.
- Old Superhero: A retired superhero who now runs a Good-Guy Bar.
Now-deceased former superhero and inventor who designed Overclock.
Bureau of Paranormal Investigations and Tracking (The PIT)
Titan City Police Department
- Arbitrary Skepticism: While she's well aware of the superpowers in her world, she burst into laughter when she heard that magic exists. This, despite the fact that magic has long since confirmed to exist in the world of Titans, among other equally non-human aspects of the world that are common knowledge. Not to mention that she just so happened to have learned that from a Wolf Man who is her boss, and promptly lamphades it.Ghereenfur: Humans. Well, not to worry. The first time one of their Initiates blasts you with a thorn-storm out of thin air, you will.
- Badass Normal: Just a cop without superpowers who is the main character of her side story.
- New Meat: She served in D.C. and saw some super conflicts, but has largely remained out of the fighting until being transferred to Titan City.
- The Protagonist: She's the main character of the Tales of the Titan City Police Department side story.
- Two First Names: Both her first and last name are applicable girls' names.
- Creepy Good: He's a fearsome humanoid wolf that is sure to startle people, but he's a cop who is firmly on the side of good.
- Living Lie Detector: It's said he can tell when someone is lying to him by smelling it.
- Token Non-Human: The leader of the TCPD SWAT happens to be a humanoid wolf.
- Wolf Man: A humanoid wolf, but happens to be a good guy.
Detective Armand Aragon
Detective Martin Roth
Commissioner Yao Zhang
Defense attorney with super strength. Represents both heroes and villains.