Original Characters from Chronicles of Remnant: Team JAQK that appear across different arc stories. For canon character look here.
- Bash Brothers: All of them.
- Color-Coded Characters: Jack is black, Ace is green, Quinn is orange, and Diamo is blue.
- Jack uses primarily black attire with yellow-gold parts on his outfit.
- Ace is more inclined to green and gray.
- Quinn is mostly about orange and purple.
- Diamo has mostly blue with a little brown thrown into his clothes.
- Four-Man Band:
- Four-Temperament Ensemble:
- Sanguine: Ace
- Choleric: Quinn
- Melancholic: Jack
- Phlegmatic: Diamo
- Ragtag Bunch of Misfits: For better or for worse, they always have to help, even if they don't want to.
- Red Oni, Blue Oni: Ace and Quinn are the reds of Jack and Diamo blues.
- Vitriolic Best Buds: All of them, no matter how great they work as a team, they always will end up annoying the other in any situation. However...
- Teeth-Clenched Teamwork: Quinn and Diamo despise each other as they will go to "accidentally" attack the other in the middle of a fight. Nonetheless, they are still willing to cooperate as long they have a common goal.
Jack SpadesThe leader of Team JAQK and the main protagonist. A former student of Atlas Academy before being blamed from a crime he never did during the Battle of Beacon. He went on the run for almost a year while looking for answers about the true culprits. Even before that, he was despised by everyone at Atlas due to his father's actions from 20 years ago. Additionally, he has a prosthetic right arm that gives him super-strength during hand-to-hand fights. His Semblance allows him to leave a trace of ashes behind while evading attacks on short distances.
- An Axe to Grind: High Roller can transform into a tomahawk for close range combat.
- Animal Motif: He is mostly associated with eagles.
- Artificial Limb: His whole right arm was replaced with a much better one. Jack doesn't like to tell how he lost it.
- Ashes to Ashes: His Semblance leaves a trace of those.
- Combat Pragmatist: While his team has their fair share on that aspect, he will use anything on his reach to win a fight.
- Cowboy: His outfit includes both Nice Hat, Badass Longcoat, and some of the attitude.
- Handicapped Badass: Even without his right arm, he can still fight Grimm without a problem.
- Jack-of-All-Trades: He is as good as his fellow teammates on their specialized areas on combat. He is fast, strong, and precise as Ace, Quinn, and Diamo respectively.
- Revolvers Are Just Better/ Shotguns Are Just Better: His main weapon can transform into a six-shooter revolver that is capable of using various types of shotgun ammo for close-range combat.
Ace CloverThe most sociable member of the team and Jack's blood brother. He is the son of Roi Clover, Colonel of Atlas Military. He knew Jack since childhood when he lived at Vale for a short time. His main weapon is a pistol-dagger with chambers of Dust, and his Semblance "Adaptation" allows him to make an elemental Aura that blocks fire, ice, or electric projectiles while being vulnerable to opposite elements.
- The Ace: Well, at least when he tries.
- Beware of the Nice Ones: No matter how friendly he acts, if someone tries to hurt his friends, he will make sure that person won't have a pleasant time with him.
- Black and Nerdy: He likes to read comics, videogames, and bike racings.
- Born Lucky: His luck is extremely high that isn't even a Semblance, to begin with. He always wins bets or other luck-based games. However...
- The Gambling Addict: He can always win roulette or cards, which people might not find it a good thing.
- Brilliant, but Lazy: The only reason he isn't the best is because of his carefree behavior. Give him something of interest and he will give his 100% into it.
- The Charmer: He can get along with all types of people and using it to his advantage.
- Elemental RockPaperScissors.
- Fragile Speedster: He's quite fast, but can't afford too many hits before breaking his Aura.
- Knife Nut: Friend's Luck is a dagger on top of a handgun. He carries different types of knives for various situations.
- Number Two for Brains: Despite being the second-in-command, one has to wonder what's in his mind at times.
- The Social Expert: His biggest role in the team, who can talk with strangers to bargain and gather intel.
Quinn HeartstoneThe strongest member of the team with little control of his own temperament. A man with a huge hatred towards Atlas, the rich, and their military. There's little info about him since doesn't like to talk about his personal life. His weapon is Titan's Nightmare, a huge club that can transform into rocket-launcher that is capable to use manual detonators.
- Brutal Honesty: He doesn't like to sugarcoat his opinions when speaking.
- Carry a Big Stick: Titan's Nightmare is a heavy club that he swings it with one hand.
- Good Scars, Evil Scars: He has two through the left side of his jaw.
- Face of a Thug: That is probably the thing that causes him trouble with others. His attitude certainly doesn't help.
- Fight Magnet: There are always people looking him for trouble.
- Hair-Trigger Temper: His emotions are quite... unstable as he can get easily angered by anything.
- Jerk with a Heart of Gold: Despite his brutish manner, he does still care for his team, in his own way. And does act friendly enough towards Dana despite his animosity with Diamo.
- The Nicknamer: He tends to refer everyone through names or insults unless he respects someone otherwise.
- Stone Wall: His Semblance allows him to increase his defense every time he gets hit, but loses mobility to a point that he can't even fight back.
- Purple Is Powerful: He tends to use purple in his outfit.
Kingston DiamoThe Sniper of the team. A soft-spoken and serious-looking person with odd behavior who moved to Mistral with his sister and uncle after leaving their birthplace, Shady Sands, from the Kingdom of Vacuo. He learned about hunting and tracking animals since childhood. His main weapon is a hunting rifle named Predator's Eye which can transform into a spear but rarely uses that form.
- Ancestral Weapon: His weapon belonged to his father and uncle when they lived at Shady Sands.
- Blade on a Stick: Predator's Eye can transform into a spear with a drill on the head when not using it as a sniper rifle.
- Bullet Time: His Semblance allows him to see everything slowly. It is helpful for more accurate shots or having more time to plan.
- Cold Sniper: The best of his type, but not the friendliest of the bunch.
- Hunter Trapper: He was trained to hunt animals ever since childhood.
- I Have Many Names: Friends, teammates, and strangers tend to refer him differently.
- No Social Skills: Downplayed, but there are times that he is clueless at some parts. The first thing he would do before introducing himself would be either shoot or aim someone with his weapon.
- The Stoic: He rarely smiles. Although...
- Not So Stoic: There are times when he gets pushed to his limits or warms up to others.