open/close all folders
Gou Shiro/Red One
- Ace Pilot: Pilot of both Bio Jet 1 and the first Japanese space shuttle.
- Friend to All Living Things: With his Speaks Fluent Animal powers.
- Law of Chromatic Superiority: Shirou can understand animals, but nobody else is shown to have unmorphed powers. He's also the only one to be directly linked to the Dr. Man part of the plot through his father.
- The Leader: Of the Biomen.
- Playing with Fire: Fire Sword
Takasugi Shingo/Green Two
- Blow You Away: Hurricane Sword
- The Lancer: He is the Number Two after all, but he really cements himself in this position once Mika bites it.
- Precision-Guided Boomerang: Green Boomerang
Nanbara Ryuuta/Blue Three
- Delinquent: He used to be a delinquent in his teen years, but was inspired to change his ways. His first encounter with Prince reminded him of those times.
- Punny Name: His Bioman codename is a pun on how the Japanese pronounce "Bruce Lee".
- Shock and Awe: Elec Sword
- The Sneaky Guy: His years of diving have made him very nimble and thus he is very skilled in stealth techniques.
Koizumi Mika/Yellow Four I
- Anti-Hero: Type I.
- Faux Action Girl: In her nine episodes, she doesn't do much fighting.
- Forgotten Fallen Friend: No mention of her is made after her death.
- Four Is Death: An unintentional case that coincided with drama from behind the scenes.
- Heroic Sacrifice: Died by continually putting herself in the line of fire to protect her friends.
- Killed Off for Real: In Episode 10.
- Shock and Awe: Thunder Sword.
- Taking the Bullet: More like several as she shields her team singlehandedly.
- Tomboy and Girly Girl: Was a more serious tomboy to Hikaru's sensitive Girly Girl.
- We Hardly Knew Ye: Only appears unmorphed in the first six episodes.
Yabuki Jun/Yellow Four II
- Action Girl: Very much so, especially since her actress did her own stunts.
- The Big Guy: Her actress was a professional stunt-woman, so the character participated in a number of stunts the others couldn't do including high jumps, rope swinging, and even riding on top of moving vehicles.
- Legacy Character: Took over for Mika as Yellow Four.
- Martial Arts Headband: You don't ever see Jun without wearing one (and it fits her role too). Even one episode had this weaponized by the villains by replacing it with a time bomb!
- Shock and Awe: Thunder Sword
- The Straight and Arrow Path: Is the only one of the Biomen to wield a physical weapon - a bow.
- Tomboy and Girly Girl: Tomboy athlete to Hikaru's Girly Girl.
- Why Did It Have to Be Snakes?: Spiders.
Katsuragi Hikaru/Pink Five
- Barrier Warrior: Pink Barrier.
- The Chick: Embodies traditional feminine qualities and plays a lot of support roles.
- Laser Blade: Laser Sword.
- Tender Tears: She's the most emotional of the Biomen and tends to cry easily.
- Tomboy and Girly Girl: Girly Girl to both Yellow Four's Tomboy.
- Expy Has a strong resemblance to C-3PO mixed with a Kamen Rider.
- Gender Flip: Even though he's technically a sexless automaton, he addresses himself as a male in the Japanese original. In the English dub however, he was made female.
- Robot Buddy: Was created to guard the Bio Particles and assists the Bioman in their missions.
Neo Gear Empire
- Big Bad: Maintains control of the empire for the duration of the show.
- Cyborg: Revealed to be one as part of the Mid-Season Twist.
- Cybernetics Eat Your Soul: Invoked this trope on himself to abandon human emotions and become a more calculating leader.
- Morally Ambiguous Doctorate: That "Doctor" title certainly doesn't come from medical expertise.
- Was Once a Man: Initally assumed to be a robot like the rest of the empire, he was revealed to be a former human.
- The Dragon: The go-to henchman of the Big Three.
- Hero Killer: Headed the mission the led to Mika's demise.
- Mid-Season Upgrade: Is upgraded to included rockets and missiles in his body.
- Sadist: Unlike Farrah and Monster, who favor stealth and power respectively, Mason seems to only want to cause as much suffering as possible.
- The Starscream: Orchestrated a coup with the rest of the empire after learning Doctor Man's human background...it didn't go well.
- Evil Genius: Puts more emphasis on subtle plans than her teammates.
- Femme Fatale: Has no issues with going from womanly to deadly.
- Mad Scientist: Often the reason stealth was needed in her missions was so she could collect data and conduct experiments.
- Master of Disguise: Many of her missions utilize this.
- Bald of Evil: No hair all evil.
- The Brute: Is most likely to use physical force in a fight.
- Butt-Monkey: He's basically the Plucky Comic Relief of the villains.
- Psychopathic Manchild: Most of the time his stupidity equates to him acting like a giant kid. His alignment, however, makes it far worse.
Bio Hunter Silva
- Big Bad: He reappears as one of the main antagonists of Kamen Rider × Super Sentai: Super Hero Taisen.
- Blade Below the Shoulder: Both which can be fired like arrows.
- Catchphrase: Hakai! Hakai! Hakai! (Destroy! Destroy! Destroy!)
- The Dreaded: He possesses Anti-Bio Particles that are more powerful than those used to kill the first Yellow Four (Even though he doesn't manage to kill any Biomen with them). Peebo had a very good reason to fear him.
- Evil Laugh: Prone to laughing as he's causing havoc.
- Expy: Based on Kikaider's nemesis Hakaider.
- Greater-Scope Villain: Silva proves to be a far more imposing threat than the Gear Empire and played a part in the destruction of the Bio Star in the series' backstory.
- Hero Killer:
- Humongous Mecha: Silva has Balzion, which was created to combat Bio Robo.
- Nice Job Fixing It, Villain!: He killed off more members of the Neo Empire Gear than the Biomen did.
- The Remnant: He's the last remaining member of the Anti-Bio Union, but that's not going to stop him from completing his mission.
- Wild Card: Fights against both the Bioman and the Gear.