open/close all folders
- Eat the Rich: Nahmi utterly hates the nobles for killing her family and locking her up with starving animals, prompting her to kill as many guards and nobles as she can get her hands on. By the end, she's realized that her rage caused her to kill her friends on instinct as well.
- Parental Abandonment: Both of her parents were killed when she was young.
- Street Urchin: She was taken in and raised by Zirchhoff's gang after losing her parents.
- These Hands Have Killed: Nahmi struggles with this towards the end, particularly in an optional chat after killing Brice before a betrayal.
- "My life might suck, but Ive kinda gotten attached to it..."
- Born Unlucky: Considers himself this.
- FaceHeel Turn: Betrays Nahmi to save his own skin.
- Street Urchin: Grew up in Zirchhoff's gang alongside Nahmi.
- Bastard Bastard: Zirchhoff's father was a noble but his mother was a maid. Shunned by both sides, he uses children to paint the streets red.
- The Don: Of the "takes in street kids to do his dirty work" variety.
- Entitled Bastard: Believes he owns his "children", and that they'll die without his guidance.
- Final Boss
- Not So Different: Compares himself to Nahmi in the final battle, saying they're both narcissists that are willing to kill for their ideals.
- "PLEASE DO NOT BE AFRAID, YOUNG LADY. YOU ARE SAFE NOW - WHAT IS YOUR NAME?"
- "I am Lord Zigmund Argon, Master of the Guard of Torus."
- Support Party Member: He's one of the few enemies that doesn't fight, but spends every turn buffing his guards to kill you harder. If you manage to get within stabbing range he'll run from battle.
- Upper-Class Twit: He's basically the avatar of the city's decadent stupidity."I told my cook I wanted something fancy and rare, and then he feeds me raw meat! So I fired him."