open/close all folders
Voiced by: Miyuki SawashiroThe physical embodiment of Ristaccia, also called the "Crimson Angel."
- Abstract Apotheosis: Inverted. She primarily existed as simply "meme," that is, emotions and self-awareness. Her current form was given to her by Joah.
- Anthropomorphic Personification: Of Ristaccia.
- She is the embodiment of self-awareness, emotions and culture, called "meme."
- Anti-Villain: While she is the antagonist, she is not evil, because she is sentience, a natural existence within humanity.
- Blue and Orange Morality: Seeing as she is a force of the universe.
- Creepy Child: Takes the form of a young girl and is behind the disasters in Fallarien and Azuelgatt.
- Older Than They Look: Despite looking like a child, she has existed as long as Ristaccia. She is actually even older than that, having existed as long as human sentience.
- Phyiscal Goddess: In her current form.
A mysterious man who is mentioned in Chapter 2. He doesn't appear proper until Chapter 6's PV, where L'erisia sees a vision of him. He is actually a human from Earth in the future who was instrumental in transforming the world into Aria Te'Laria.
- Assimilation Backfire: He was part of humanity's Assimilation Plot as an attempt at immortality. He was unhappy existing this way and thus awakened L'erisia, the embodiment of human sentience.
- Identical Stranger: Bears an uncanny resemblance to Lien. Word of God states that they are two different people.