- "Would you like to see some magic?"
- Affectionate Nickname: Most of the crew calls her "Lilypad" or simply "Lily" since her tumblr background has lily pads with a frog.
- The story is quite different out of character, however. The other players were trying to guess Forget-Me-Not's name when Brianna declared, "I'm just going to call her my little Lilypad!" The nickname stuck.
- Circus Brat: Forget-Me-Not was born and raised in a circus that traveled across Europe.
- Circus of Fear: This could apply to Giddy, the clown that Forget-Me-Not always found unsettling in her troupe.
- It turns out there was a reason to be wary of him. Giddy the Clown really wasn't human at all. Instead, he was a creature working for the vampire Three.
- Everyone's Baby Sister: Well, at least Genine's.
- Friendless Background: She wasn't exactly blessed when it came to friendships growing up.
- Homeschooled Kids: Side effect of being raised in a circus.
- Hypno Pendulum: Forget-Me-Not uses a pocket watch to augment her hypnotic abilities.
- Nerd: Don't get her started on Shakespeare!
- No Social Skills: Despite being a Heart.
- Photographic Memory: Watch out, Charles.
- Scars Are Forever: At least on her left arm.
- The Baby of the Bunch: She is the youngest in Abroad, and certainly acts like it.
- The Glorious War of Sisterly Rivalry: Forget-Me-Not was envious of her sister, Eve.
- Her jealousy became that of anger and vengeance when Three murdered her sister.
- Youthful Freckles: She has 'em.
- "Don't worry, I know exactly what I'm doing. You know, I am a professional."
A compulsive liar and total suck-up who was brought up by an enormously successful and wealthy family. He joined the Cardians after having lost all his money and belongings due to a voided contract with a Changeling. He talks himself up as a some kind of wildly successful big shot, but in reality, he doesn't have a whole lot to show for himself.
blah blah blah circe's description blah blah blah
- Insert Tropes Here