Characters who appear in Captainsauce's letsplays
The protagonist of The Life of Kevin.
Kevin's wife. An all around-amazing human being.
- Action Girl: And how. Even discounting the fact that she's Llama Woman, she's also about as active as Kevin and can hold her own in a fight marvelously.
- Which also makes her an Action Mom after she has her two children.
- Break the Badass: During the episode where she has to babysit Chucky, after taking him out to dinner where he murders Nicolas Cage, she appears genuinely freaked out. The poor woman just sits in the bath afterward, clearly drained.
- Deuteragonist: To Kevin.
- World's Most Beautiful Woman: At least of Kevin's generation. Though given she's got a clone...
Tomato "Tom"/"Tommy" Sauce
Kevin and Emma's eldest child and only son. He was conceived on their honeymoon, to even Captainsauce's surprise.
- Dumb Blonde: While he may have inherited his mother's golden locks, he most certainly did not inherit her intelligence.
- Mr. Fanservice: Definitely takes after his dad in that aspect.
Kevin and Emma's second child and oldest daughter.
Barbie Q. Sauce
Kevin's daughter with Senior Pollination Technician #3.
- Child by Rape: Probably is this, if Captainsauce's interpretation of the pregnancies resulting from alien abductions is canon.
- Hot Scientist: Is quite a looker, as well as a member of the scientist career.
- Flat Character: Captainsauce's characterization of her in comments is "expendable."
A racoon Kevin found at the park and adopted.
The protagonist of A Bad Witch
. The first season follows her attempts to return to her coven after being kicked out for being a bad witch
The Book of Chaos
An old hermit whom Amy accidentally killed, whose spirit has been bound to the mysterious book of chaos found at his house. Voiced by Captainsauce himself.
- Medium Awareness: After his death by drowning and his binding to the Book of Chaos, he interacts not with Amy, but with Captainsauce.
- Undignified Death: Drowned in his own pee.
A vampire who lets Amy come home with him and his friends, Holly and April.
- Back from the Dead: Well, given he's still un-dead after his resurrection, the total applicability of this trope can be called into question. Still, he spends some time as a ghost.
- Friendly Neighborhood Vampire: To a 'T'. He mostly avoids drinking blood and is generally an easygoing guy.
- Vampires Sleep in Coffins: In the Sims, not every vampire chooses to do this, but Luc does.
An alien who lives with Luc, April and Amy.
A ghost who lives with Luc, Holly and Amy.
Luc's son. Born after Luc is abducted by aliens.
The Grim Reaper
At first, Grim appears in the main series occasionally and at one point even has a thing with Barbie. He eventually gets his own spinoff series, "Grim Parenting" which he is the protagonist of. At first, this centers on his attempts to raise his alien quadruplets. And then he meets Debbie Death...
- Fiery Redhead: One of the first things she does upon becoming a teenager is to start stirring shit up.
The Reaper family butler.
- Back from the Dead: Is briefly dead during her day out after staying in a sauna too long with Barack Obama. Debbie thankfully gets this problem fixed almost immediately, and Gurt Gurt gets back to enjoying her day off.
- Dude Magnet: Does not get to show this all that often, but has surprising success picking up guys when not on the job.
- Gasshole: Referenced in the camping episode, as the punishment for losing the fishing contest is to share a tent with Gurt Gurt, who "eats a lot of dairy".
- Hard-Drinking Party Girl: If her day off is anything to go by. She spends half the night drinking!
The replacement soul reaper, who takes Grim's job after he's fired.
- Ms. Fanservice: Very much so. The extremely scanty clothing only adds to this.
- Nice Girl: Surprisingly, she seems to be this. Even as the Soul Reaper, she's pretty cheery and fairly friendly. She also takes to Grim's kids quickly and bonds with them immediately. She even pleads for Gurt Gurt's resurrection!
The Reaper family robotic fox.